Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie usually fake claims vt. She did it in Harry Potter as well.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 4129, Garmr wrote:
In post 4128, pirate mollie wrote:hey fishy, kise is saying that garmr is faking it. pay attention.

Yeh but at the time kise didn't know that so that proves he has double standards

No I knew you were faking because it didn't make sense for you to flip out unless you were looking for an excuse not to be bothered with me.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4176, Kise wrote:
In post 4129, Garmr wrote:
In post 4128, pirate mollie wrote:hey fishy, kise is saying that garmr is faking it. pay attention.

Yeh but at the time kise didn't know that so that proves he has double standards

No I knew you were faking because it didn't make sense for you to flip out unless you were looking for an excuse not to be bothered with me.

Kise you flipped out I doubt you knew please don't lie.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Kise »

Not lying.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Kise »

I prefaced the whole thing with "I'm the last person you'd make mad"

I don't have to be mad to call someone a jackass. Call a spade a spade.

Yet…
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4170, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4168, StrangerCoug wrote:If Garmr is scum and thinks Kise is the doctor he can off him himself. It's disadvantageous as both alignments to announce who you think are power roles out loud—as town, you help scum, and as scum, you risk drawing unwanted attention to yourself. I'm going to need more convincing than that to dispose of my Garmr-town read.

stranger kitty, I had uber goober
tell
me why he was leaving me alive in a game once and town STILL wouldn't lynch him. pecan blatantly rolefished majiffy and pointed out that majiffy was a special but nobody wld lynch him cos "it was to obv to come from scum" and then fery did a metadive and decided he was town from it and pecan was endgamed. in that same game mosy faked a posting restriction then forgot about it and no1 wld lynch him cos fery said so. he made it to endgame too. in fact I think all of scum did except for tbone and the only reason that happened was cos I got his entire team to bus him. porkens finally might have gotten lynched but mosy, spyrella and pecan all mopped the floor with town.

I know you have heard the meme that every time some says "scum wld never do that!" some1 gets a scummy.

I am tired. this game has taken the life out of me. it has effected my other games even tho I was on a bit of a mafia high after reck and I winning as town in a recent micro. I am also still on a bit of a high cos I cam in second place when i hadn't played before and the only reason i lost to reck his dummy neighbour stacked science cards when reck said at the beginning of the game "guys I get a point for every science card played!" but losing to reck is forgiveable he has played the game a bunch of times. granted quadzypants is an excellent teacher and i definitely paid attention when he wld explain things to me. felt kind of bad when i beat him so badly.

I have played a looooooooooot of larges and i see town make the same mistakes over and over again. it is frustrating. you are saying garmr is town cos his town game is shitty and garmr is agreeing with you there is mistake about it calling out who you think the doc is is shitty. mebbe he is town I dunno i was mostly helping kise but after that callout garmr needs to go. if garmr is town the only way he is going to get better is if they get lynched for bad play. personally I think garmr is scum cos I wld like to think that he is better than this. but i also think pine looks scummier cos he is sheeping a bad case and is trying to pretend that it is an established fact. plus how aj was acting towards garmr too but i noticed that nero completely stayed away from him and that makes me go hhhhmmm.

I am still not certain about you, I am used to you being a stronger presence and while you are posting a good amount i am just not feeling your presence. but in case you are town i am trying to reach to you and move you in. you ignored my reach outs in playing cards and you saw what happened there. ffs I mean my townread on you was so strong i fake hid behind you and pie STILL lynched you.

so consider this an official reach out.

It is one antitown thing. I think it's a little extreme to be lynching Garmr over one antitown thing. Now, if Garmr starts acting legitimately scummy, I'll reconsider my stance, but as things currently stand, forget it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Kise »

@SC, I just traded with Garmr all yesterday+last night. I think my points about him and Nero are less liquid than him calling me doc.

Yet…
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 4181, Kise wrote:I just traded with Garmr all yesterday+last night.
Explain, plz. I don't think I'm understanding you.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ garmr

1. emotional breakdowns are not bad play, they happen. and you had no problem with either of td's or HI's emotional outbursts i guess cos theirs didn't interfere with your agenda.
2. claiming was not anti-town. I WANTED to be lynched at that point cos d3x was acting like he thought that I was the sk and I thought rach was too cos d3x can usually read me and rach I think wld be able to spot my scumgame in a heartbeat.
3. I HAVE been reading the game. if you are town you are a noisy distraction who won't shut up despite other players asking you to.
4. I have not been "trying to prove" that there is no sk what i have wanted was to have some discussion and to see if any1 else noticed that there were only 2 "killed" flavours with the night flips and at least 1 of them cld be chalked up to town. you are the 1 who blew this up into something I clearly wasn't doing and keep insisting that the bullshit that you are making up in that tiny little brain of yours is true. apparently I am not the 1 with a reading comprehension problem here but I think you are scum so thats okay! i think trying to twist things and present them as fact in order to fit some constructed narrative is inherently scummy
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

@mollie
Mollie you do have a fucking reading problem but your to stubborn to admit it I at least admit my mistakes.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4184, Garmr wrote:@mollie
Mollie you do have a fucking reading problem but your to stubborn to admit it I at least admit my mistakes.

I haven't seen you admit 1 in this game so i am not sure wtf you are talking about. and you have made plenty regardless of alignment.

anyways i am ignoring you from here on out cos I think you are scum and I think perv is right there is a good chance of there being 2 more out there.
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Garmr, you can join me in the "Mollie is ignoring us because she is unable to explain her shit standpoint and is getting tired of figuring out ways to not answer our questions" corner. It's nice over here, we have cookies and cakes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4185, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4184, Garmr wrote:@mollie

I haven't seen you admit 1 in this game so i am not sure wtf you are talking about. and you have made plenty regardless of alignment.

anyways i am ignoring you from here on out cos I think you are scum and I think perv is right there is a good chance of there being 2 more out there.

@Kise
so it's ok for mollie to ignore 2 players yet if I even suggest I'm going to brush you off (which I didn't end up doing anyway) it's scummy.

You said what about not being a hypocrite?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

After this game I'm going to compile a list mollie of things you have done wrong so you can improve. :wink:
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Kise »

Yes

Yet…
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

RachMarie
Pine (replaces inte)
Formerfish (replaces Jackal711; Yiley)
TiphaineDeath

Today's lynch pool imo. The case on Gamr is crap, also imo.

Do I think TD is a scum-neighborizer, yes I do.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 4161, pirate mollie wrote:he thinks kise is the doc and he just pointed it out.

Do you really think he did that as scum in order to 'talk' to his partner before he went down, or is this a vendetta thing due to the sk hunt and disagreements? Now before you answer, I want you to really think about if scum-anyone is really that stupid/ballsy to do that in thread.

I'll be honest with you now though, I don't see scum-Garmr doing that, especially since before this, there wasn't really any wagon on him to speak of. Where is the desire/need for him to talk in thread about it if there's a good chance he lives through the day in order to take care of his hunch tonight?

Garmr (4): Kise, pirate mollie, House, Ankamius, RachMarie

@Garmr: who's the scum on your wagon?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4191, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 4161, pirate mollie wrote:he thinks kise is the doc and he just pointed it out.

Do you really think he did that as scum in order to 'talk' to his partner before he went down, or is this a vendetta thing due to the sk hunt and disagreements? Now before you answer, I want you to really think about if scum-anyone is really that stupid/ballsy to do that in thread.

I'll be honest with you now though, I don't see scum-Garmr doing that, especially since before this, there wasn't really any wagon on him to speak of. Where is the desire/need for him to talk in thread about it if there's a good chance he lives through the day in order to take care of his hunch tonight?

Garmr (4): Kise, pirate mollie, House, Ankamius, RachMarie

@Garmr: who's the scum on your wagon?

tbh I have one scum read and I'm having trouble forming another one. You were kinda sheepish but your showing critical thinking now you kinda changed so you worked your way back to null. There's one scum off I think is formerfish.

Well now on my wagon I believe is sk in mollie, House I think is town, pines probally town but I wish majiffy was still here, that leaves rachmarie who's been town read by nearly everyone for doing pretty much nothing and she pretty much just echos other people and she's not really shown much thinking at all so I guess her. Not really sure with rachmarie since I only played as scum before this game with her. One game as partners were I think she was a hydra and one game against (she town read me pretty much the whole game and she pretty much did what I wanted)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh and ank probably town unless nero was bussing at that point which I don't think he was.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Kise »

In post 4190, Kthxbye wrote:The case on Gamr is crap, also imo.

Do you know something I don't? I'm not really a case making guy but what I've been saying is that it doesn't make sense for either Garmr or Nero to go from "i wanna shoot you!" to "he's my town teammate". Nero was full on hating Garmr, while Garmr occasionally questioned people what to make of Nero since he was unsure. It wasn't until some scum dropped that they suddenly and inexplicably had townreads on each other.

Yet…
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4194, Kise wrote:
In post 4190, Kthxbye wrote:The case on Gamr is crap, also imo.

Do you know something I don't? I'm not really a case making guy but what I've been saying is that it doesn't make sense for either Garmr or Nero to go from "i wanna shoot you!" to "he's my town teammate". Nero was full on hating Garmr, while Garmr occasionally questioned people what to make of Nero since he was unsure. It wasn't until some scum dropped that they suddenly and inexplicably had townreads on each other.

Dude day 1 reads are different thoughts change over time. I was suspicious of nero not flat out I want to lynch you btw day 1 otherwise I would of actually voted him. But then he kinda eased into my null zone then when he was supporting me I town read him for similar ideas. Your making it out like we were hating each one sec and then buddy buddy the next which is not what happened.

also now I look nero wasn't flat out hating me either.

In post 741, Nero Cain wrote:
Town

Nero Cain
PeregrineV
Titus
TiphaineDeath
Josh_B
vezokpiraka
Majiffy
d3x
RachMarie

Nullies

Aunt Jemina
Wake88
TheWayItEnds
Garmr

I Am Innocent
Lucky2u
Kthxbye
I have no creativity

might be town but wouldn't care

pirate mollie
T S O

scums

FFAE00 FFED00
inte
StrangerCoug
Yiley
Not the mafia
Mom

In post 1574, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1570, Titus wrote:Do you have proof HI is the FBI agent. Rightnow, I see gambit bc you think I am stupid Nero.

How does it feel that Vezok and Garmr are smarter than you?

He didn't want me flat out dead he just wanted bullets for me because he was pushing that I was dumb no where did he say I was scum or town. Kise your twisting events why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Garmr »

Also when I said I was town buddies with nero that was a sarcastic response to td who said I was possible scum buddies not a soft claim also why would mafia soft claim masons or neighbors when they know there's a neighbrizer and a cop on the loose.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Kise »

Selective quoting you got there. If anyone actually bothers/bothered, they'd see I already went and quoted your full interactions together. Now if you're saying you townread Nero, as oppose to just using him to keep him happily voting with you, then that's lazy if you're town, and something I don't see as much as I can see you two simply becoming teammates to fool the SK into scum-shooting elsewhere.

pedit: last sentence^
+it makes TD look bad
+scum have been failing at their gambits all game, why stop now?

Yet…
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Garmr »

-No your posts were selective quoting my boy not mine and anyone with half a brain will look back and see your full of shit.

-/+/= Don't see how it makes TD look bad explain?

- Your last + isn't a point
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Kise »

In post 3250, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 3248, Josh_B wrote:I'm still pretty sure that Garmr isn't scum.

Why are you pretty sure about that?

In post 3288, Kthxbye wrote:Can scum fake a p3286? Maybe, but I read full genuine hunting in TD (and not just cuz he put me in the town pile...).

Town for me are:
d3x
TD
PM (yup, still town reading her)
Kise
Ank
SC

I'm good with TD's scum reads and reasons as well. In fact, if we wanna swing this shit over to Josh, I'd be even happier. Gonna stay on fish for now though since it's a thing and I'm not nearly involved enough to lead the wagon over to Josh.

In post 4190, Kthxbye wrote:RachMarie
Pine (replaces inte)
Formerfish (replaces Jackal711; Yiley)
TiphaineDeath

Today's lynch pool imo. The case on Gamr is crap, also imo.

Do I think TD is a scum-neighborizer, yes I do.

Interesting. I've looked through and you've recently had TD as town. The switch seems to be because you think he's a GF. :?:

In post 4103, Kthxbye wrote:Oh, and one other thing, SK hunting at this point is stupid. It's about as good as a town vig at this point in the game and what's the stats on sk's ever winning games again? oh yeah, super low.

Also, I'm getting the feeling PM might be SK after all. We have a few non-kill nights and plenty of speculation on whether the SK is bullet proof.
Cross anyone else's mind that one of the people pushing her as SK super hard is scum and know's she's at minimum bulletproof and drew the conclusions from that?
Just a thought. Not anywhere near actionable from where I sit. Just posting thoughts.

Pine, FF, Garmr. What's good?

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”