pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

DINO IF YOU DO NOT COME IN HERE AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE A 100% GUILTY ON NAZARENE I AM GOING TO RAM PROHAWK'S LYNCH THROUGH
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

He did. Nazarene has a gun. Or Dino is scum and is lying about the whole thing.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I dont know the mechanics of it. Its possible theres a gun framer or some shit.

UNVOTE:
Need to read thread, on phone
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

dino I am losing confidence in you!!!

but read up I will wait.
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Oh lol I thought more thread had past than it did.
Here's the thing.
guille claims jailkeeper who blocked Fenix, Fenix says he wasn't blocked. Unless guille HIMSELF was roleblocked, which seems unlikely in a game full of investigatives, one of them is scum.

I'm a gunsmith and Nazarene has a gun. Nazarene claims investigative, and since I have an innocent on Bulbazak (after it said millers show up inno to me), I know I'm either sane or random.

Nazarene claims a guilty on ProHawk, who won't claim but seems to think Nazarene is insane or in some way not sane.
Nazarene, is there any possibility that you're not sane?

And ika is something investigative.

Basically, the only way we can figure this shit out is massclaim. I hoped ProHawk would be willing to cooperate after being threatened to lynch but it looks like he's just being an idiot here. Nazarene won't claim until ProHawk does, however, and ika needs to be able to claim AFTER Fenix who needs to be able to claim AFTER Nazarene, so this entire chain needs to start at ProHawk.
tl;dr PROHAWK STOP BEING A DUMBASS
MOLLIE AND I CAN'T BOTH BE SCUM
LISTEN TO ONE OF US IF YOU WON'T LISTEN TO BOTH
I do want to note that I really appreciate the fact that ProHawk repeatedly says anyone trying to solve the game with balance is scum, but then tries to solve the Nazarene guilty claim with balance. At the moment I'm leaning ProHawk scum and shenanigans on Nazarene but it's possible ProHawk is being total VI.

Regardless, I do NOT want a lynch today until massclaim happens. We need to coordinate night actions, a la Dethy, to solve this.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1357, Nazarene wrote:Can someone please explain the thing that's going on between guille and EF?

Guiles a liar on his claim to have kept me.

Guille claims to have jailkept eddie, while eddie claims to have got a guilty on sonic that night? right?

Correct.

Eddie, why did you only vote for guille as soon as he stated he jailkept you to block you, instead of right after when he claimed that, because you knew it was a lie?

I wanted clear cut clarification from guille himself that his claim for his n1 action was that he "jailkept" me. Because my brain decided to finally catch up in the logic department after having its attention dedicated to finishing up a college paper and a project that I've poured 40hrs into so far. Mid project it caught that little problem with his claim since my night 1 action wouldn't have went thru HAD he actually kept me as stated, due to how jailkeepers work and his wording of "i've been using my power to roleblock people".

If I'm getting it right, either of them is lying. But I'm thinking I'm missing something now because if that were the case everyone would be all over that now, right...

*shrug* different targets for different blokes tbh

-Tier

Answers in red
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Mathdino »

What are the chances that mafia have a roleblocker and blocked guille?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Does anyone have evidence of having been roleblocked at all this game?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

dino how can prohawk be a dumbass and scum at the same time? I mean calling some1 a "dumbass" implies that you think they are dumbass town and you are talking to him like you think he is town but then you call him scum a few sentences later???
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1383, pirate mollie wrote:dino how can prohawk be a dumbass and scum at the same time? I mean calling some1 a "dumbass" implies that you think they are dumbass town and you are talking to him like you think he is town but then you call him scum a few sentences later???

Because if he's scum nothing I do can appeal to him. If he's town, he's being a dumbass, but unfortunately that's the side I have to appeal to in order to get him to claim and cooperate.

I'm leaning scum on him if he continues to refuse to cooperate but honestly, I'm really not sure.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1381, Mathdino wrote:What are the chances that mafia have a roleblocker and blocked guille?

Not sure because I don't know peoples roles or what the power roles for mafia are tbh. However, given that my track record has always been to dance with people to figure them out, guille has become my targeted partner for the day.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1384, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1383, pirate mollie wrote:dino how can prohawk be a dumbass and scum at the same time? I mean calling some1 a "dumbass" implies that you think they are dumbass town and you are talking to him like you think he is town but then you call him scum a few sentences later???

Because if he's scum nothing I do can appeal to him. If he's town, he's being a dumbass, but unfortunately that's the side I have to appeal to in order to get him to claim and cooperate.

I'm leaning scum on him if he continues to refuse to cooperate but honestly, I'm really not sure.

okay, this makes sense. I think he is scum for entirely different reasons. his pushes are all wrong and my credibility is called into question cos I attacked his skill level when he did the same to dgb. there is a cog-dis there that does not sit right with me.

why are you questioning your guilty on nazarene (aside from framer paranoia) did she do something townie that makes you doubt it? I thought her exchanges with you looked pretty townish but I cannot ignore the d1 sheeping and her denial of it taking place.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1385, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1381, Mathdino wrote:What are the chances that mafia have a roleblocker and blocked guille?

Not sure because I don't know peoples roles or what the power roles for mafia are tbh. However, given that my track record has always been to dance with people to figure them out, guille has become my targeted partner for the day.

I don't think that guille wld lie about jking you if he were scum. I need to check something.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1354, ika wrote:not really, im not investigative but i do know my role impacts investigation

ill leave it at that for now

wld your role allow you to know if you were jked?
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1386, pirate mollie wrote:okay, this makes sense. I think he is scum for entirely different reasons. his pushes are all wrong and my credibility is called into question cos I attacked his skill level when he did the same to dgb. there is a cog-dis there that does not sit right with me.

why are you questioning your guilty on nazarene (aside from framer paranoia) did she do something townie that makes you doubt it? I thought her exchanges with you looked pretty townish but I cannot ignore the d1 sheeping and her denial of it taking place.

Well I mean I've been scumreading him literally the entire game until my guilty on Nazarene and now this calls it into question since they can't BOTH be scum (assuming, once again, there is scum in Fenix/guille). Had I not gotten that guilty, I'd be voting ProHawk out the gate today (was actually expecting town result on Nazarene, I like inving active strong players who aren't obvious town or gonna get lynched anyway). So yeah I have 0 disagreement with your scumread on ProHawk.

And yeah it's pretty much just framer paranoia and the fact that I was seriously expecting them to realise I was gunsmith and claim vig or just outright call me scum, which they didn't. Nazarene was a light townread before the guilty and today they've done nothing to change that outside of role madness.

Again, want massclaim before I do anything.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Given the vast swaths of investigatives, would not be at all surprised if mafia had 1 role that fucked with cops, 1 that fucked with gunsmiths, and maybe a roleblocker/rolecop and a faction kill. And if I were framer, Nazarene would certainly be my target.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1388, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1354, ika wrote:not really, im not investigative but i do know my role impacts investigation

no.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1379, Mathdino wrote:I do want to note that I really appreciate the fact that ProHawk repeatedly says anyone trying to solve the game with balance is scum, but then tries to solve the Nazarene guilty claim with balance. At the moment I'm leaning ProHawk scum and shenanigans on Nazarene but it's possible ProHawk is being total VI.

Wrong. I am pointing out the fact that Nazarene may be making things up.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1386, pirate mollie wrote:I attacked his skill level when he did the same to dgb.

I can qualify DGB's, can you qualify mine?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Mathdino »

ProHawk WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT CLAIMING

WE CAN SOLVE THE GAME INSTANTLY IF EVERYONE CLAIMS
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

dino I think there is a good chance your view is legit. I am not sold on the nazarene/prohawk can't both be scum theory. he acknowledges that you have a guilty on nazarene, acknowledges that you might be town but is voting you over nazarene.

this is what i mean his pushes don't make sense.

also the only 1s who are claiming an investigative role is you so where is this "swath of investigative roles" that you speak of cos only voided has flipped cop and ika is saying that he isn't.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1393, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1386, pirate mollie wrote:I attacked his skill level when he did the same to dgb.

I can qualify DGB's, can you qualify mine?

I can't qualify a negative (and I am saying you can't be this dumb) but I will try!
whew!
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1388, pirate mollie wrote:

and to add to this question, how does your role impact investigation?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Lemme actually push something that makes sense.

VOTE: Mollie

We can't solve anything except give Scum ammo to shoot people with Dino.

FWIW, Mollie still hasn't explained why she is quasi-IC and instead decides to push me as some cog-dis confused idiot, dumb person.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by ProHawk »

How long do we have to go until you start to quote Shakespeare?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”