pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1468, ProHawk wrote:I'm at the point where I am almost glad to help scum win because if mollie and Dino are town, they deserve to lose.

^ potshot at town while sidelining his vote.
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:32 am

Post by ProHawk »

Guille, I need to look at it gimme a few and I will get back to you. I'm kinda going back and forth on it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm done. I'm the ultimate cop. Nothing can get past me (lawyers, ect). I can target someone but wont get results until the end of the following night. I targeted Bulba N1 because I thought his overzealous defense of me was strange, but after learning he was town is actually pretty freaking impressive.

Scum won't keep me alive because there can't be anything they can do to stop me from getting a guilty. Do what you will, but congrats Mollie and Dino.

They are both highly likely scum, maybe Nazarene but I haven't really decided on them yet.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 am

Post by ProHawk »

^That post above was actually playing against my win-con FWIW.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1477, ProHawk wrote:I'm done. I'm the ultimate cop. Nothing can get past me (lawyers, ect). I can target someone but wont get results until the end of the following night. I targeted Bulba N1 because I thought his overzealous defense of me was strange, but after learning he was town is actually pretty freaking impressive.

Scum won't keep me alive because there can't be anything they can do to stop me from getting a guilty. Do what you will, but congrats Mollie and Dino.

They are both highly likely scum, maybe Nazarene but I haven't really decided on them yet.

well then.

I see your crumb. but I am confused that you are impressed with bulba but don't trust his read on me? and why were you using bad meta? like the meta doesn't even make sense (unless you meta dived me and you must have cos I did use to do shakespeare quotes and sometimes still do!) given in most of our games we have been town together if not all of them.

I am just confused cos your play is really freaking weird but mebbe this is how you are as a special?

I am trying to reach out.

also I am getting the heebiejeebies about dgb.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ika.
whew!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:54 am

Post by ika »

mollie?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:55 am

Post by ika »

got about 2 hrs before i got work (waxing night :D)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thoughts
whew!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 am

Post by ika »

In post 1483, pirate mollie wrote:thoughts

on?

i have a lot so i can either do an entire basic info dump, or specfics on someone
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:18 am

Post by ika »

you should know that sometimes my thoughts on something can be detramental so im playing close to heart
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nazarene »

Jeez, finally.

We're a tracker.
Our role pm states that our results may not be accurate and that we may instead reverse if our target is targeting someone or not.

We tracked bulb N1 to the kill. This means that we are the insane variant unless severe shenanigans.
We tracked prohawk N2 to nowhere, so we knew he performed a targeting night action. This checks out with his claim, although it does not confirm his claim.

Ef and ika next?

Prohawk, I wanna have a talk with you when I have time which will probably be tomorrow or the day after.
-Tier
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:23 am

Post by EddieFenix »

@mollie

What about DGB is giving you the jeebee heebees?
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nazarene »

Still found some time today.

Prohawk, I've only played with you once before, in austin powers I believe. I connected to your thoughts very strongly; we were completely in the same frame of mind at some point, even though we had our differences earlier in the game. On this site, there are just two or three other players with whom I've connected like that.

That is in very, very sharp contrast to this game. I could not follow any push you made (except for the day 2 dino push a little), your day 1 push on shos, your push today on mollie and dino. And you're not trying very hard to explain it either. You don't answer posts directed at you, you don't elaborate, you don't try to convince others.

Superficially, your play looks much like it was in austin powers. In-depth, I don't feel the same way.

Why is all of this?

Somewhat more than 'I don't play the same every game' would be appreciated.
-Tier
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1486, Nazarene wrote:Jeez, finally.

We're a tracker.
Our role pm states that our results may not be accurate and that we may instead reverse if our target is targeting someone or not.

We tracked bulb N1 to the kill. This means that we are the insane variant unless severe shenanigans.
We tracked prohawk N2 to nowhere, so we knew he performed a targeting night action. This checks out with his claim, although it does not confirm his claim.

Ef and ika next?

Prohawk, I wanna have a talk with you when I have time which will probably be tomorrow or the day after.
-Tier

No offense, but that sounds like a load.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I'm going to correct you Naz, feel free to use this as your conf. guilty.

I didn't and couldn't use an action N2 because I used it N1. So no, it really doesn't check out with YOUR insane claim. So either severe shenanigans, or scum. So if you are actually town, I hope you realize how dumb it was to get people (namely me) to claim in the name of SOLVING this game. As you can see... severe shenanigans (as advertised in the freaking TITLE of the game)

Tier, in direct response to you - It's been a combination of not having enough time and spreading myself too thin getting into too many games which doesn't allow me to provide the depth and keeps me superficial.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Im bewildered as to why Naz didnt just ask Hawk if he targeted anyone or even who he targeted. I was under the impression the specific role would change the interpretation of the results.

Its Fenixs turn btw.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1491, Mathdino wrote:Im bewildered as to why Naz didnt just ask Hawk if he targeted anyone or even who he targeted. I was under the impression the specific role would change the interpretation of the results.

Not sure why I am actually agreeing with this, but its a sane comment.

What I don't get is why he still thinks this is town given HIS night results.

VOTE: Dino

Also, because I believe that town still may have some saving role-grace aside from me, I motion to stop said mass claim and kill the people calling for it.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1492, ProHawk wrote:

Also, because I believe that town still may have some saving role-grace aside from me, I motion to stop said mass claim and kill the people calling for it.

Dino thinks I'm giving up my role and I'm not.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1491, Mathdino wrote:Im bewildered as to why Naz didnt just ask Hawk if he targeted anyone or even who he targeted. I was under the impression the specific role would change the interpretation of the results.

Not sure why I am actually agreeing with this, but its a sane comment.

What I don't get is why he still thinks this is town given HIS night results.

VOTE: Dino

You missed the fact that if I wasn't on my phone that would be a more fleshed out scumread. I want Nazarene to respond to this before I decide.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1493, EddieFenix wrote:

Do you have any useful results? If not, I can understand, but if so, would recommend giving them. The role isn't really the most important part of this, it's the night actions and discoveries.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You don't even believe your own results and you want other people to claim their own. What are you hoping to accomplish here? Solve a puzzle? When scum can modify results to whatever they very-well please. RESULTS ARE WIFOM.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1495, Mathdino wrote:

Do you have any useful results? If not, I can understand, but if so, would recommend giving them. The role isn't really the most important part of this, it's the night actions and discoveries.

Useful result was night 1 and we lynched that the next day.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1496, ProHawk wrote:You don't even believe your own results and you want other people to claim their own.
What are you hoping to accomplish here? Solve a puzzle?
When scum can modify results to whatever they very-well please. RESULTS ARE WIFOM.

Yes.

In post 1497, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1495, Mathdino wrote:

Useful result was night 1 and we lynched that the next day.

Thanks, that's good enough.

If I had to call the scumteam at this point, it'd be Nazarene/guille. I really don't understand how they needed fullclaim as a
tracker
; was under the impression they were a role similar to gunsmith where the role determines results, not actions.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by ProHawk »

When scum go, oh hi, I turned you insane, then left you sane, then made you insane again, you get a solved puzzle. Until then. Nope.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”