Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:45 am

Post by droog »

if delibird doesnt talk tonight
i will hammer
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:57 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Cracking on with this right now!
#greenshirtthursdays
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 am

Post by droog »

Thanks delibird
If you're around I will give hammer to you
So you have enough time
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Whomping Willow »

This had better be worth the wait Smellibird
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:50 pm

OK, my read is finished. I'm just compiling a post now with things worth saying. In the meantime, let's make one thing clear:

Do not listen to anything that DGB said after her self-vote. It is a fool's errand.
We are in a
great
position to take this game without needing to read her, as entertaining a presence as she continues to be.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 pm

I'm going to assume that there is only one scum faction until we have evidence to the contrary. At the moment, there is no such evidence. Therefore, what we're looking for is almost certainly one final werewolf buddy.

People who are probably not werewolves

droog:
Caught onto AWA early, caught on hard and never let go. Almost completely inconceivable as a werewolf.

Whomping Willow:
This and this from AWA don't fit with them as buddies; I think Willow is identified fairly early on by AWA as a player whom he thinks can be mislynched at some point. My only concern is round about this point that Willow could plausibly be a buddy who's catching on that AWA is going to be a problem but I think his overall contribution to the lynch and previous links make that unlikely overall. Certainly don't touch this for a while.

Munkir:
I don't think I want to call his early 'Townsperson' post a towntell because I've quite literally lost a game on such an assumption before, but I don't think this seems like how newbscum would treat a partner.

pianist:
Bringing up the 'towntell', however, is a towntell for pianist, especially as it would
have
to be multiball with a pianist-Munkir team for pianist to have a scum motivation to point it out. I also think his calling out of Riddleton here for already knowing TellTaleHeart's alignment is implausible as a buddy.

Flubbernugget:
I don't think that scum-Flubber has any motivation to reread here, given the tone of the game at the time. He could definitely have hung around in the background for longer, with plenty worse offenders than him. Then we have this, which looks like AWA is hoping for a mislynch opportunity on Flubber. The only pause I have about this is that some of AWA's 'caught me for the wrong reasons' indignation perhaps suggests that Flubber might have flipped scum and AWA was hoping to get towncred for dumping him, but if it was a bussing attempt then AWA bungled it badly early on. Seems like a bad idea to lynch Flubber any time soon, then.

TellTaleHeart:
Riddleton's 'trust me' after the reaction to the dayvig is pretty much a slip that istott was town. Only revisit if things go seriously south but I'd be pretty amazed if TTH were to flip scum. (I also don't think that Riddleton would have sounded so confident here about istott being town if he were only in a two-person scumgroup as he wouldn't necessarily assume that everyone else was town, so it's even more likely that we only have one scumgroup)

Remaining possibilities

Originalchris
Naomi-Tan
GGG

GGG:
I think this would be where I'd start Tomorrow. First bugged me when his first vote was for an actual reason but then he switched to something random on crazypianist that would make sense if it were his first post, but not his fourth. I can't see a scumhunting mindset in that switch.

GGG "likes" AWA's first wall but has no insight into why it's good. Sympathises with the AWA vote but is resistant to it while it's still in the early stages and could still die down; very plausible buddy interaction. This is just too aggressively wrong for me to be comfortable with it.

originalchris:
My second choice after GGG, but the gap is reasonably wide. This is a weak entrance - for someone who just made a point of saying he was catching up with the thread, chris misses the answers to the questions he then proceeds to ask droog. I could perhaps see this stubbornness about the 'anyway' thing as the kind of righteous campaigning that scum like to do but my heart's not really in it. There's also this which is not a completely implausible buddy interaction. Definitely start with GGG, though.

Naomi-Tan:
Probably town by POE, but no one thing in particular that I'd point to and be able to say 'this is why she's town'. No exonerating interactions with the wolves but nothing damning either.

tl;dr

I strongly suspect that there's only one scumteam and that GGG is its final member. If not him, originalchris would be the next place to look. Whatever you do, never lynch TellTaleHeart or droog. Don't listen to anything DGB said after her self-vote.

Vote: DrippingGoofball
#greenshirtthursdays
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1380, ChannelDelibird wrote:Naomi-Tan: Probably town by POE, but no one thing in particular that I'd point to and be able to say 'this is why she's town'. No exonerating interactions with the wolves but nothing damning either.

Why do you think Naomi would fabricate a Watcher claim to incriminate her partner?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1381, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1380, ChannelDelibird wrote:Naomi-Tan: Probably town by POE, but no one thing in particular that I'd point to and be able to say 'this is why she's town'. No exonerating interactions with the wolves but nothing damning either.

Why do you think Naomi would fabricate a Watcher claim to incriminate her partner?

Yeah this, from a tactical view point it makes no sense, All it would take would be for another watcher to be in the game and boom 1v1 situation and if the other person denied it, I would look so in the wrong... but yeah today I skirted pretty much, I wanna see what happens over night type thing..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by GGG »

@delbird, you've scumread my AWA interactions but you have completely ignored my DGB interactions. If you want more start at 1027 and go from there.

In post 1027, GGG wrote:
unvote

No one seems interested in flubbs so I will have to wait.

We are inside a day to go now and need to provide an anti AWA option. I am good with Istot but can I sell anyone on a DGB

His saying is scum lean on Istot was POE was really bad. How can he POE on day one, he then flips to flubbs with no explanation. He looks like a man searching for a wagon.

Riddletons dayvig gambit also read like someone searching for town cred. It could just have been horribly executed

Istot and DGB I need your reads stat.

VOTE: DGB

Willing to move to Istot for a deadline lynch. Will be around for the next 5 or so hours to discuss.

I was the first vote on DGB in creating an alternative wagon to AWA. I also scumread Riddleton early for the fake dayvig.

In post 1196, GGG wrote:
In post 1152, AWA wrote:I can see that I'm not going to be successful in getting a Willow train started. The candidates that seem to be myself (4), DGB (4), istott (2), and Flubber (1). I'm clearly not going to vote for myself, but I'm not entirely sure about who else to vote; Willow is the person who is acting the most scummy, to me.

OC, there is no way that you actually read everything I posted and give it fair and thoughtful consideration, or else you wouldn't lump it all together and dismiss it as "flailing".

Presuming that was a confession this post becomes interesting.

Dgb was a viable wagon here to save awa. He would have made it 5 going into the deadline and made dgb the leading lynch someone candidate instead of awa. To me this reinforces scum read on dgb.

My post pre flip on AWA

In post 1217, GGG wrote:
In post 1152, AWA wrote:I can see that I'm not going to be successful in getting a Willow train started. The candidates that seem to be myself (4), DGB (4), istott (2), and Flubber (1). I'm clearly not going to vote for myself, but I'm not entirely sure about who else to vote; Willow is the person who is acting the most scummy, to me.

OC, there is no way that you actually read everything I posted and give it fair and thoughtful consideration, or else you wouldn't lump it all together and dismiss it as "flailing".

Here is where I start today.

Why didn't AWA try to save himself? DGB was a viable wagon. Was he protecting his buddy. Now I have to go through AWAs walls and see his interactions with DGB.

My pre Naiomi reveal post on day 2.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:51 pm

You're quite right about the Watcher thing, of course. Blame getting to the 50th page at midnight. Naomi is, obviously, town.

GGG - not knowing that DGB was scum until I got to the end of my read (though I would have instalynched her for her AWA read if Naomi hadn't caught her), my notes are only drawing links to the flipped scum. I will look at DGB connections Tomorrow and see if that changes things.
#greenshirtthursdays
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 1384, ChannelDelibird wrote:You're quite right about the Watcher thing, of course. Blame getting to the 50th page at midnight. Naomi is, obviously, town.

GGG - not knowing that DGB was scum until I got to the end of my read (though I would have instalynched her for her AWA read if Naomi hadn't caught her), my notes are only drawing links to the flipped scum. I will look at DGB connections Tomorrow and see if that changes things.

Fair enough, I butchered the AWA read.

Istot /TTH is my starting point.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.03
DrippingGoofball (6):
Naomi-Tan, Whomping Willow, crazypianist1116, TellTaleHeart, GGG, ChannelDelibird

Not Voting:
Munkir, Flubbernugget, Originalchris, droog, DrippingGoofball

The deadline is Dec. 18, 8:15 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-12-18 21:15:00)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

DrippingGoofball,
Werewolf Neighbor
, was lynched Day 2.

Now it is Night 2.

The deadline is December 11, 11:50 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-12-11 23:50:00)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

No one was killed.

Now it is Day 3.

The deadline is December 25, 11:55 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-12-25 23:55:00)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Whomping Willow »

VOTE: Originalchris
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 am

VOTE: Originalchris

Will do a little extra reading re: DGB of the early game soon but GGG's posts above make me sufficiently happy to start here Today.
#greenshirtthursdays
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:05 am

Post by GGG »

In post 920, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hi guys I'm here.

droog is town.

In post 958, DrippingGoofball wrote:AWA is town.

Comes in with two quick town reads. I don't believe she tow read without evidence both scum buddies. Also droog led charge against AWA -- droog is not a wolf
In post 959, DrippingGoofball wrote:Will sheep this.

VOTE: Whomping Willow

DGB is looking for an alternative to the AWA wagon votes WW. - likely not a wolf

In post 985, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd be up for an istott lynch.

In post 989, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 986, istott wrote:I've got a few people saying they would be fine with me being lynched, but no votes and no reasons why. Why?

POE for me, but I will iso you before casting a vote. I have some work this afternoon and then I'll get to it.

Says she'd be up for an IsTot lynch, gives worst reason ever, says she'll explain it, never does and never votes for istot despite a wagon forming at the last minute.

In post 1000, DrippingGoofball wrote:Not feeling Willow anymore. Don't want AWA lynch.

VOTE: Flubbernugget

In post 1050, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm town, droog is town, AWA is town...

Flubber is all fluff complaining that the game is fluff. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6404517 > here is is resorting to naked ad homs. There are aggressive stances but they are all of the "answer my questions dammit" type which tend to come from scum.

istott has a lot of RL excuses (which scum tend to favor), a reeeeeal lot.

The idea is that DGB was looking for a wagon to get started. When one did start on Istot she didn't jump on. OC voted Istot, I followed, an hour later DGB post asking for a vote count. This wagon could have hit 4 votes and been number two behind AWA. DGB didn't jump on it.
vote: telltalehart
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I don't see how that vote follows
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 am

Do you think Riddleton would have faked a dayvig on his scumbuddy?
#greenshirtthursdays
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:50 am

Post by GGG »

In post 1392, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't see how that vote follows

Didn't TTH replace istot?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 am

Post by GGG »

In post 1393, ChannelDelibird wrote:Do you think Riddleton would have faked a dayvig on his scumbuddy?

I think so,

The play was so bad from Riddleton doing the dayvig in the first place in hard to assess motive. I see it more likely doing it on a buddy then a random townie. Why does he want to prove a random townie town? The reaction on both sides seemed staged.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

So, Once again no kill, suspect the possibility of the other team having some-kinda recruitment role maybe? to bloater there numbers...
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:12 am

Post by GGG »

In post 1396, Naomi-Tan wrote:So, Once again no kill, suspect the possibility of the other team having some-kinda recruitment role maybe? to bloater there numbers...

What do you mean once again no kill?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yesterday there was 1 kill, we theorise there being 2 teams, so where is the second kill?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:00 am

Post by GGG »

In post 1398, Naomi-Tan wrote:yesterday there was 1 kill, we theorise there being 2 teams, so where is the second kill?

Why are you theorizing two teams?

Outside of DGB whose best interests it is to convince us it's multiple faction we just have a gunsmith as evidence of a second faction. For me I'm assuming single faction until we have info to the contrary.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”