Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

I want to propose something look at day 3.

In post 2777, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Titus
(5): ]
d3x
, TheWayItEnds,
Garmr
, Kise, Kthxbye

Garmr
(1): pirate mollie

Not Voting
(14): I have no creativity, Josh_B, RachMarie, Titus, Pine, House, StrangerCoug, Aunt Jemina, PeregrineV, T S O, Jackal711, Ankamius, TiphaineDeath, Nero Cain

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-27 15:00:12)

till Day 1 Deadline

This is what I'm proposing that mafia wouldn't jump on titus so fast because they had probably used nero cains ability to make her appear town.

Also just noticed this

In post 2785, Ankamius wrote:
Vote: Nero Cain

Mafia wouldn't push nerocain over titus at that stage of the game. Nerocain was a vital role to them.

The people who voted other people between vote counts were
Pirate mollie
Pine
titus

house

nerocain
(side note he didn't vote her or anyone but he did passively defend titus.
tso

ank(side note probably town due to voting scum then.)
dex
town Vi of this game for claiming dr in a neighborhood.

So I propose this.

In post 2950, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Titus
(10):
d3x, TheWayItEnds, Garmr, Kise, Kthxbye, Josh_B,
StrangerCoug, TiphaineDeath,
PeregrineV
, RachMarie
pirate mollie
(2):
Titus
House

Garmr
(1):
pirate mollie
(pink means sk)
Kthxbye
(1): Pine
House
(1):
T S O

Nero Cain
(1):
Ankamius

Not Voting
(4):
I have no creativity,
Aunt Jemina, Nero Cain,
Jackal711
[/color]

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-27 15:00:12)

till Day 1 Deadline

In post 2860, House wrote:
In post 2858, TheWayItEnds wrote:Getting the name of the person you investigated in your result is the mod telling you you werent redirected.

@mod: confirm?

Anything past josh b in the and/or not highlighted in green so that's

pine,sg,rachmarie,td and mollie.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

pine,sg,rachmarie,
td
and mollie.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Kthxbye
Your going to like my next post then I'm still typing it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hey garmr can you refresh me on your sk case on this slot so I don't have to go trudging for it?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Tiphanedeath

After looking through his iso it became obvious that he was working with nerocain a lot
Spoiler:
In post 1279, TiphaineDeath wrote:HI could very well be scum, and despite loving the few votes I have on TSO I am not feeling I'm going to be able to push this through today.

I'm down nero VOTE: hostile intent

In post 1760, TiphaineDeath wrote:TSO is scum
He is Scum With SC
Mollie might actually be scum with these two but I'm not sure yet

HI is scum
TWIE is probably scum with him, but I could be wrong here.

FF's recent switch on to the HI wagon makes me think he is not scum.
I suppose in the vein of following Nero's advice
I would vote him if the only option was between voting him and getting lynched myself, but he's definitely a town read right now. Scum FF has no motivation not to be on me, no matter which side he is rolling for.

In post 1863, TiphaineDeath wrote:You haven't been paying attention I've been calling FF town for awhile, I was just excepting Nero's argument that one should always vote for town reads over oneself when presented no other option.

Left these two out because I want to show the link between these two posts.

In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:

@Garmr, you have confirmed that you are Nero's "teamate" yes? Cause otherwise Ima lead a lynch up on one of my biggest town reads for scumslipping, and that won't be fun at all. Also what is your PV/Josh read?

Trying to set me up as possible partner with nerocain but

In post 3413, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:Cause otherwise Ima lead a lynch up on one of my biggest town reads for scumslipping, and that won't be fun at all.

but you are also my teammate. Why would you want to kill me?

In post 3414, TiphaineDeath wrote:Really, that's the thing you choose to respond to, dammit man....

Give me a read on PV and a read on House please nero, both with reasoning.

This sounds like mafia pissed off with his partner for mentioning it. Nero probably did it first time with me and then with td to set up wifom.

I didn't want to continue post a giant wall so I focused on one aspect nero and td then I will move into other aspects of why he is scum.

@nachomama sure I'll just grab a previous post that all the points dot pointed and elaborate on them a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4267, Garmr wrote:
In post 4260, StrangerCoug wrote:I get the feeling that Formerfish-scum clears pirate mollie, even from SK suspicion.

That's not good logic to have. It should be obvious that mollie isn't mafia after titus's reaction with her.

1.But because of titus's reaction that mollie might be sk means the scum might have a reason for thinking it.(This points the weakest in the case)
2.the kills lining up with a mollie mindset(people she supporting her lynch, and her scum reads)
3.The fact SHE ACTED different when it came to multiscum and the announcement of a sk day 1
4.How she reacted to being called mafia and how she was called sk is different
5.Not being able to defend against any point of being called sk except by calling it shit while when I called her mafia she was able to toss aside any accusation easy.
6.The fact she tried to push that sk was red herring today was like she faking it. Look she was even trying to say kill was coming from town and execute from mafia.

To elaborate on the points.
Point 1. Titus acted like Mollie was pretty much confirmed town day 2 and when I after I made my sk titus way of thinking changed and she started hard pushing mollie day 3 before her lynch screaming sk.

2. I can link every kill to mollie as sk
vekoz(suspicious of her)
IAI(A scum read of hers that no one would vote)
IHNC(Accepted that she was a sk the easiest and was less likely to be lynched)
Josh B(She was scum reading him also me and also he had town read on me)
House(mollie had him as a scum read and he did push on mollie earlier. I'm not sure if he keeped his sk read on her. Also I pushing house as town and mollie might think I'm scum and shot house.)

3. She brought up muliscum as in different scum teams and she was exploring the possibility. But when sk was announced she didn't really explore the option and accepted it. Her attitude is hard to describe but not something I expected from town.

4/5. When I accused her of being mafia she was quick to toss it aside and pretty much defend my points pretty easily. But when I called sk her behavior changed and she was reduced to a defeated state it took some time to recover her ego. She also hasn't actually discredited any of my sk points but went around me by saying I was stupid ect or by pushing that I was scum and lying. Never did she really address them.

6. Yesterday she tried to push that sk doesn't exist and the kill flavor might be a stupid vig or a mafia with a extra kill that wanted to be called vig (after we had a flip fbi agent is when the second kills started coming.). Then when someone tried to say that executioner killed mafia and we had a fbi agent she flipped out and screamed that people arguing against her were scum. I don't see why a town mollie would see the need to disprove a sk existent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Was looking at td titus interactions. All it said was she was town till day 2 then doesn't even mention her at all. Day 3 he votes her then jump on house then back to her again.

In post 2850, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeeeup, titus and house are scum together, and house still isn't paying any attention, or is attempting to pretend he isn't.

VOTE: Titus

Here he tries to link titus and house then

In post 3152, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: house This is the correct play today for a number of reasons, and the smart town out there will understand them.

He tries to push house. At the time I expect scum thought house was a cop so pushing house to a claim would secure titus as town then they probably would of lynched someone else. Also notice this

In post 3161, House wrote:
In post 3158, T S O wrote:though anyone with half a brain as scum would be powerbussing titus, so meh

Right... so according to your theory, I soft-claimed a PR to nudge the wagon off Titus, then bussed the shit out of her when people didn't buy the implied innocent that Titus was claiming I crumbed.

You got me dead to rights, T S O. I totally faked cop to save my buddy's ass then bussed her when it didn't work. Because that's how I roll.

GG all.

Spoiler:
The sarcasm is strong with this post.

In post 3187, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuckit VOTE: titus.

This sounds like a pissed of td that didn't get his way. He would of realized after houses post that house was not a cop.

I believe that bringing titus into a qt would be a ploy by TD to try and convert tso to their side. I mean scum were probably banking on titus getting copped and proven as innocent. Bringing titus into the qt and pretending to be confirmed town would be a great way to sway how town votes. If they could acquire a second scum and get them confirmed town as well they could easily manipulate how votes would go.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4355, Garmr wrote:Point 1. Titus acted like Mollie was pretty much confirmed town day 2 and when I after I made my sk titus way of thinking changed and she started hard pushing mollie day 3 before her lynch screaming sk.

Well, I agree this point is weak! Scum have no more inside knowledge about who the SK is more than anyone else does, not to mention I have absolutely no idea whatsoever why scum flipping a read on an unidentified player suddenly means SK.

2. I can link every kill to mollie as sk
vekoz(suspicious of her)
IAI(A scum read of hers that no one would vote)
IHNC(Accepted that she was a sk the easiest and was less likely to be lynched)
Josh B(She was scum reading him also me and also he had town read on me)
House(mollie had him as a scum read and he did push on mollie earlier. I'm not sure if he keeped his sk read on her. Also I pushing house as town and mollie might think I'm scum and shot house.)

This shows me that you're starting from a mollie = sk point and working from there: here are a couple obvious flaws in your reasoning:

1) SKs don't shoot people because their scumreads are townreading them: using this as a link is a hell of a stretch and I hope you realize why.

2) You point out that a lot of these shots are scumreads of mollie's: why is an SK more likely to shoot scum than town, especially when town has a considerable lead? Why are you still alive if mollie is shooting scumreads?

3)
Re: Vezok:
In post 1150, vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah. Mollie and nero are both town.

I kinda want a CW to TD, but nothing seems to build. Does anyone have a good scumread except TD?

This is the last he commented on a mollie read. This doesn't look like a scumread to me?

Re: I have no creativity:
In post 2298, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 2296, Garmr wrote:A couple of questions for all of
Question 0 why did mollie get obsessed with multiball as town.

Question 1 Why would town mollie be obsessed with multiscum then drop it day 2?

Question 2 If you think my case has no merit why did mollies response sound defeated and instead of addressing the issue if it's so easy to adress she says why aren't you looking at titus?

Question 3 Why were all mollies votes weaker players and when did she actually go for a hard push on someone who might be considered strong/active.

0: Because Setup spec

1: Setup Spec she thought was wrong

2: She wanted to know why you weren't looking at Titus. That one seems obvious

3: Weaker players in what way? How do you determine a strong and weak player? Also "weaker" players she probably thought she could rile up and get a reaction in which she could judge as town or scum.

This is his last comment on mollie, which is him rebutting your case on her. This very very very strongly suggests to me that he *isn't* reading her as a serial killer or anything close to it, so your assertion is again wrong.

Re: House:

This is probably my favorite one, but the last push House made before he hammered Fish was...
In post 4133, House wrote:
In post 4118, Garmr wrote:You know what you can add on your list kise the fact your a dr and I outed you for mafia to kill you.

Looks like you are having fun being wrong all over the place. Kise isn't doctor, but you attempt to out the doc is scummy as shit.

VOTE: Garmr

you. In the next post, he made a comment on how it would be "funny" if you were the SK.

In post 4355, Garmr wrote:3. She brought up muliscum as in different scum teams and she was exploring the possibility. But when sk was announced she didn't really explore the option and accepted it. Her attitude is hard to describe but not something I expected from town.

I don't have the slightest idea what point you're trying to make here, I'm sorry.

In post 4355, Garmr wrote:4/5. When I accused her of being mafia she was quick to toss it aside and pretty much defend my points pretty easily. But when I called sk her behavior changed and she was reduced to a defeated state it took some time to recover her ego. She also hasn't actually discredited any of my sk points but went around me by saying I was stupid ect or by pushing that I was scum and lying. Never did she really address them.

You say this, but there's not really the slightest evidence of this happening in thread? She ended up reacting strongly to you once you pushed what she thought was a dumb point for why she was scum, you didn't really attack her prior to the multiball comment. I might be wrong on this point because your ISO is long and my patience is short, but if that's the case, please enlighten me.

In post 4355, Garmr wrote:6. Yesterday she tried to push that sk doesn't exist and the kill flavor might be a stupid vig or a mafia with a extra kill that wanted to be called vig (after we had a flip fbi agent is when the second kills started coming.). Then when someone tried to say that executioner killed mafia and we had a fbi agent she flipped out and screamed that people arguing against her were scum. I don't see why a town mollie would see the need to disprove a sk existent.

Could you quote this please?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So, tl;dr:

Your first point is flawed because it assumes scum have inside info on SK and I have no idea why you would believe that (especially with an FBI agent already in the game).

Your second point is flawed because your criteria for SK choosing kills don't make sense at all (in particular, the "I'm townreading 'X'" connection) and a couple of the assumptions you made were actually just wrong (aka not a single one of the "this person suspected mollie" matched up at all :/).

I'd like if you clarified your later points a bit more because the closest thing resembling a point seems to be that mollie overreacted because she was too terrified by you pegging her as an SK? But this point would of course be weak since you did bother her enough where she decided to replace out and it makes absolutely no sense for an SK to replace out instead of shoot their aggravator. The fact you even pushed her to this point means that you probably aren't aware enough about her emotional state to make judgments about it or I'd imagine you wouldn't push her to replace out.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4341, Kthxbye wrote:If you don't think scum is in the hood, you're just plain ignoring the facts. There are 2 people still alive in this game who found out d3x was the doc D4. D3x dies N4. To ignore this is still fucking stupid or scummy.

If you're setting up this dichotomy, you are saying that the only reason scum would kill d3x last night is because they knew he was the doctor. Otherwise, I don't think I understand the point of you bringing up other people who should have died: if you can agree with me on this point, I'd be happy to explain why I think your theory is short-sighted.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4328, Kthxbye wrote:Oh, and for the record, if I was sk or scum, I'd have off'ed dex N1 or N2. He knows me way too well and is, I think, the only person in this game to play with me as an SK. As scum, well, I'd off him for similar reasons (unless I had a way to convince him I'm town like neighborizer...which I've done before).

This point is fair enough, though!
I'm voting you at the moment because d3x died suspecting you, but I agree it would be a very very strange world if you-scum left him alive all the way to Day 5.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Garmr »

@Nachomamma

Ok lets get this started.

1.That's why I said it was weak.

2.I remember a post that INHC agreed with me about mollie possibly being sk but I couldn't find it at all and its scrambling my mind You know when your convinced of something you remeber. But I remember that this was a day I said that mollie is shooting people her scum reads and people that would benefit her shooting and the next night IHNC got shot I feel like that one was to try and set me up.

In post 1324, vezokpiraka wrote:@mollie: I think you are missreping me. I have used the same strategy you are advocating. I'm not sure what your post was comenting on.

This makes me think vezok started to get doubts about mollie.

Read what house said he said it would be funny if I was sk he wasn't pushing that I was sk in fact just stating it would be ironic. Also him saying i been wrong all over the place doesn't have to refer to mollie will point he came to same conclusion she wasn't group scum but no where in wake2.0 iso did he mention she couldn't be sk. Beside I think he was saying I would be wrong about kise being the dr in general. Also your trying to disprove mollie shooting house because house was willing to lynch me. You could see from a mollie sk standpoint that she was scum reading both me and house and she shot house because she thought I was a mafiso.

Also I'm going to rub this in for house to read from the grave you are wake 2.0 and that's why your so easy to read as town or scum once I treated you the same as wake that way. Let me remind you who was right about tso and who was crying that tso was scums and who defended titus and who was right about your alignment you been so so wrong in many ways.

Also mollies motive for keeping me alive is simple. We both keeped each other alive from others I had to start acting anti town before I could shift the votes to me. I was planning on making it a 1v1 yesterday between me and mollie to sort it. She could try and get me lynched which would be the better option for her but shooting me bring suspicion to her. I will admit through if the sk is someone other than mollie then keeping me and mollie debating would be the optimal choice.

3. The point is she is treating the reveal different because she was sk.

4/5. There's a lot of evidence for this just read it all. When accused of mafia she countered all my points so let focus on sk. what did she do instead of counter my points. She avoids addressing any of my points
Spoiler:
In post 2767, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: garmr

In post 2769, pirate mollie wrote:^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2770, Garmr wrote:
In post 2769, pirate mollie wrote:^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!

That's why I don't want to vote you your obviously helping town for the moment and mafia is a higher priory. Plus if I bang on the mark scum are going to end up shooting for the sk aka you. It's inevitable and it's a win win for town so I can't help but be happy about the situation.

^ sk

I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time normally but look where his d1 open posts pointed to; indie hunting but not voting me.

SCUMZORZ ARE IN THE FUCKING LURKERS D3X YOU BETTER READ MY LAST FEW POSTS WHEN I FLIP TOWN.

In post 2797, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2796, Kise wrote:I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk. what I find interesting is that you chose to ask me this and NOT garmr who voted me out the gate cos he saying I am the sk.

I have only been mislynched 3 times on this site in what is probably by now close to being a 100 games and I remember each and every 1 of them snd have taken notes. my play does not even begin to make sense from either an sk or a grpscum POV and any1 with half a brain shld be able to see that.

It goes on like this for the rest of the game not once did she every try to address my points.

In post 3811, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3809, Pine wrote:I read them, Mollie. You're pushing the notion that there's no SK, when there's clearly two killing factions. That is not a reasonable logical leap. We can argue about whether four Mafia is enough to be balanced, but we saw one fewer kill last night. My assumption is that Mafia hit Doc or Bulletproof N1, and were eliminated with NC.

With an FBI Agent, would you like to change your tune, maybe claim Vig?

if y
ou read them and there IS an sk then they only made 1 nk. aj was blown up by the town bomb variant.

it is a fantastic logical leap to make cos if there is a 1 shot vig no1 in their right mind is going to claim it. it is however illogical to assume that just cos we have a fbi agent we have a sk. this leap makes you either a VI of garmr level
s or flat inexperienced despite your join date cos mods will put in superfluous roles to keep the game from being broken all the time. I am not saying, "OMG THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR A SK EVER ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" what I am saying is that town shld not
assume
there is and lynch players based off that assumption. if you can't grasp this very basic concept then you are a fucking moron.

after I flip town go back and look at how you basically supported a 23 yr old misogynist who watches red socket porn or the fuck it is you call it (sickest shit I have ever heard of and shows extreme violence against women) and you are only giving him masturbatory material for the next year. I don't give a shit about being lynched the game stopped being fun for me ages ago its just that it pisses me off how people will help him serve his personal petty vendetta. I don't even take it personally i am pretty sure all women who do not return his affections are bitches in his eyes. first he said I was scum but with the IaI flip that obviously couldn't work, then I had to be sk, then it was he didn't even care WHAT I was he just wanted me lynched and you...are sheeping him. he has been solidly going after me since d2 and when he wasn't going after me he was going after titus.

and you are sheeping him.

This post I find ironic because she calls me a vi yet we already know that sk is the one shooting everynight.

In post 3816, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3810, StrangerCoug wrote:In most of my games, each kill faction gets a theme to their MO's. I specifically try to avoid the exact same one twice in a game in most of my games. Jason may not mod the same way, so what may work for determining the presence of an SK in my games may fail in his (and vice versa). So I really can't give you a one-size-fits-all solution.

well there are 3 nk flavours so far; executioner - 4, killed - 1, blown to bits - 1. tso is clearly a bomb variant and blew up aj cos she targeted him. there doesn't seem to be a thematic flavour to the nks except for possible roles. I know every gm is different but i cld see jason mebbe throwing in 1 or mebbe 2 red herring roles to balance out the lack of differentiation in nks. if there is an sk they are playing a low level game.

I'd be damned to hell as a liar if I said there were never times town got frustrated. The point I was making is that treating us like crap is not how you convince someone that you do happen to be town.

no. neither is claiming a tell on a player that he clearly doesn't have but thinks he does. I THINK he might be town cos my wagon is poison and I don't mind proving how dumb he is being.

my lynch does not matter cos i am vt anyways.

waiting on perv. if he had any sense he wld have copped me since I was the major contender for the wagon. plus if he abandons me to die I w/o weighing in I will not forgive him. (not really I love perv)

eta: kise josh flipped vt. ffs I even quoted all the nks. Image

In post 3759, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:
Dead Players
FFAE00 FFED00 was John Cena, Vanilla Town lynched day 1

vezokpiraka was Robbie Williams, Vanilla Town executed Night 1

Hostile Intent was Andy Murray, FBI Agent lynched day 2

DrCirno was Charlie Sheen, Vanilla Town killed night 2

I am Innocent was Tom Cruise, Mafia goon executed night 2

Titus was Kelly Brook, Mafia Goon lynched day 3

I Have No Creativity was Seann William Scott, vanilla town executed night 3

TSO was Hitler, Town Bomb, killed night 3

Nero Cain was Aryton Senna, Mafia Tailor lynched day 4

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4

lets regroup this.

lynched:

FFAE00 FFED00 was John Cena, Vanilla Town lynched day 1
- based off of for some reason.
Hostile Intent was Andy Murray, FBI Agent lynched day 2
- cos titus claimed tracker result on him.
Titus was Kelly Brook, Mafia Goon lynched day 3
- cos tracker result was a lie.
Nero Cain was Aryton Senna, Mafia Tailor lynched day 4
- guilty.

those who were executed:

vezokpiraka was Robbie Williams, Vanilla Town executed Night 1

I am Innocent was Tom Cruise, Mafia goon executed night 2

I Have No Creativity was Seann William Scott, vanilla town executed night 3

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4
[/area]

those who were killed:

DrCirno was Charlie Sheen, Vanilla Town killed night 2

those who were blown to bits:

TSO was Hitler, Town Bomb, killed night 3

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:Aunt Jemina was Jesus, Mafia Encryptor, blown to bits Night 3

there is a possibility that there is no sk and it was a red herring to the game that is quite the fad. I think aj was sent to do the nk and that is why she was blown up and that IaI might have said, "JUST FUCKING GAMBIT ME". cos the executioners have a heavier roster for nks than anything else in the game.

to me this points to house.

VOTE: house

There's all your post about her trying to disprove sk. I love the last one because it gives prelude to her shooting house.

Also I might lead back to her if I'm shoot with some sort of information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Garmr »

@Nacho

what do you think of my case on td.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:2.I remember a post that INHC agreed with me about mollie possibly being sk but I couldn't find it at all and its scrambling my mind You know when your convinced of something you remeber. But I remember that this was a day I said that mollie is shooting people her scum reads and people that would benefit her shooting and the next night IHNC got shot I feel like that one was to try and set me up.

So you agree with me about your "oh X was killed because I was townreading" point being incorrect, then?

You didn't find it because it doesn't exist. I get why you're remembering it (deep, deep, confirmation bias), but it doesn't actually exist unless IHNC has some secret ISO I don't know about. Your last sentence in this paragraph is trying to say that you said mollie is shooting people she is scumreading (after shooting vezok, who she wasn't scumreading to my knowledge) and then somewhat shot IHNC to set you up? How does that work/make any sort of sense?

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:This makes me think vezok started to get doubts about mollie.

Doubts, maybe? Your original argument was that vezok was suspicious of her, and that's not at all the case even in the least bit: possessing doubts about someone doesn't mean you have a scumread on them and it certainly doesn't mean "high priority kill" unless you're literally the best scum player in the world and that's as close as people get.

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:Also your trying to disprove mollie shooting house because house was willing to lynch me.

No... you tried to say that house was suspicious of mollie. I pointed out that at the time of his death, he was more suspicious of you.

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:She could try and get me lynched which would be the better option for her but shooting me bring suspicion to her.

Your original point was that mollie's killing everyone suspicious of her off (wrong). Now suddenly you decide that she doesn't shoot you because she's afraid to kill people who are suspicious of her?

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:It goes on like this for the rest of the game not once did she every try to address my points.

Where did she address your points when you called her mafia?
What points of yours did she fail to address?

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:This post I find ironic because she calls me a vi yet we already know that sk is the one shooting everynight.

I can't say I see your point.

In post 4361, Garmr wrote:There's all your post about her trying to disprove sk. I love the last one because it gives prelude to her shooting house.

I agree that mollie's speculation was wrong. I don't see how incorrect SK speculation would make her an SK: there's not a particularly large motive to disprove the existence of SK as an SK unless A) you're claiming vig (which she wasn't), or B) there's some sort of smoking gun that makes things obvious. Neither of these things were in place. I thought your much more interesting point was the one where she "screamed and called everyone who disagreed with her scum": could you quote that for me?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4362, Garmr wrote:@Nacho

Wouldn't scum know that House wasn't a cop the second he claimed an innocent on a Mafia Goon...?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4364, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4362, Garmr wrote:@Nacho

Wouldn't scum know that House wasn't a cop the second he claimed an innocent on a Mafia Goon...?

We had a mafia tailor flipped and titus was trying to get house to claim cop the whole of day 3.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Garmr »

I mean the tailor wasn't flipped till after the titus lynched (the next day).
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Welcome Nacho!

Good news bad news today.

Good news, caught another one.

Bad news, doc is dead, so I will most likely go next.

Good news, the fact I'm not roleblocked means scum does not have one.

Bad news, doc is dead. :sad:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hi PV!

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

That's sweet pere was it td?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4369, Garmr wrote:That's sweet pere was it td?

Now now. We have plenty of days. Let's get our squirms on!!

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Only vote that makes sense right now.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

???

Votes kind of don't make sense, actually.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well, not that much sense.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Garmr, I think your case makes sense for a TD-scum.
I don't have an independent read on TD that reinforces that case, though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”