Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4499, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4498, Garmr wrote:What I did could easily come from all 3 alignments your trying to prove it's one with out disproving the other 2 thus is wifomy. you try to push that I was reaching out to sk when most scenarios would have me trying to manipulate mafia. Thus what you started with is wifomy and can only get more wifomy. Your arguments go a whole 360 basically it goes

Takes two to tango, now doesn't it?

Seriously, I'd like to hear what other people think about my arguments.

That's why I tried to break the cycle with my last post.

Also your arguments don't you mean twies?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:22 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Do I
LOOK
like TheWayItEnds to you? :shifty:
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Garmr »

You could be identical twins for all I know.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:36 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4498, Garmr wrote:

1.If you think the dr's going to play risky after one block and a sk/mafia that's your business and why do you think I was trying to get sk in specific the whole premise of your shitty pathetic argument is that I would be mafia trying to manipulate sk and not town trying to manipulate sk or mafia with out caring which. Your acting like it's set in stone that I'm mafia when your point doesn't = that at all.

1.b td probally is mafia pv is protected and doc is protecting PV and at the time sk wouldn't know if it was kise or not. Your acting like we had that knowledge yesterday which we didn't please think first.

1.c kise was most likely dr candidate because majiffy+mollie and former fish agreed to this and brought it up so I would say it was more believable than you think.

Ok then Garmr. Lets go over the possibilities then.
A. You're bad town, you tried to out the doctor, you attempted to get our SK cleared person that you dont believe is mafia, so who is confirmed town fypov, killed because "he was annoying"
B. You're mafia, You either have a watcher and were hoping that the SK would kill the SK cleared player to find the SK, or you're just attempting to play the "too scummy to be scum" card.
C. You're the SK, trying to direct the mafia kill onto the SK cleared player so that you wont have to kill him yourself later.

Which one of these should be making me not want to lynch you?

TD is a confirmed neighborizer, PV is most likely protected, and I just pointed out that the SK may have been trying to kill the doctor anyway. But again, thats not the point. You cant bring up "Kise is confirmed not SK" as an arguing point and then ignore all of the other people who are also confirmed not SK.

You're still going to have to explain to me which one of those people the SK should believe making wild speculations.

Why should the SK believe you over say... House? You know, when he claimed that Kise wasnt the doctor.

Because house is a idiot who defended titus and literally was wrong with everyone of his reads so far.

Do you guys love Irony as much as I do?

You can gaurantee that the SK didnt think House was claiming doc here and killed him for it right? Because you'd better be able to if you're going to claim that the SK has no reason to kill the doc and would never do that.

I actually didn't notice the house claim there but you sure did. That to me says he thinks everything I done was wrong but the evidence is still stronger for kise being the dr (even through he wasn't) than house. Kise hah sucked in scum tell at the start of the day, the fact majiffy and mollie were close and I could see majiffy protecting mollie as the House slot had no reason to protect mollie. Let have a moment of silence for house he did all he was good for soaking a bullet up to let town have more of a chance amen.
Add a motive for shooting house here for twie +1

Yeah I guess it was a bit unreasonable for me to expect you to read that when house posted that after you tried to out the doc, or when Nacho brought it up earlier today, or when you (presumably) glanced back through his ISO after he died (you know, like town do).

I really hope you're trying to argue that I shot house because I thought he was doc based off that post. Because its definitely not like I spent the day in a neighborhood with a claimed doc or anything. Maybe I thought the claimed doc was lying, and shot house because of that post. This is good, we should explore this more. This definitely doesn't feel like you're trying to get the pressure off yourself by trying to deflect onto me at all.

But while we're talking about being in a neighborhood with a claimed doc anyway. I'm sure its going to shock you that D3x brought up Kise and House in the neighborhood and then we discussed what they could be doing. You know, because as the real doc, people trying to out the doc and claim doc are things that could potentially interest him.

My argument is that you did things with scum motivations.
There is scum motivation in trying to get town killed. There is scum motivation in trying to out the doctor. etc.

I could also off kise latter instead of trying to manipulate sk it would be much easier and safer I was trying to manipulate mafia again as mafia would more likely take the bait than sk. This comes from my mind set through looking at yours if you were sk you would kill a dr lead.

You're right, you could do that. Or you could try and find the SK with a watch. Or you could be the SK, trying to get them to off one of the conf-not SKs. We've established that mafia is not a game that is set in stone, thats wonderful. But that doesnt make any of the things you ACTUALLY did less overtly scummy.

Also the implication here that I'm SK and trying to kill the doc, while ignoring that I knew who the doc was here is as funny and desperate as it was a couple paragraphs ago.

Your response me saying that there is scum motivation in this shit that you've been doing CANNOT be, "but the SK didnt kill him so you're wrong."
The SK's actions DO NOT change the potential scum motivations behind the shit that you've been doing.

your original premise is flawed and revolves around the sks motivation thus i have to respond with that's why your argument is circular as it's possible for me to be town or sk still it was a null anti town move yet you try to portray it as mafia only?

You're right. I should have also been talking about the scenario where you're the SK and wanted the mafia to kill off Kise because he was confirmed not SK for you. I hope that I've rectified my terrible mistake now.

Claiming that an argument is bad because the SK chose to do something else is seriously one of the dumbest things that I've ever seen someone try and do.

Trying to push i'm mafia becuase mafia actually shot the real dr instead of the person I shouted is bad in itself.

Actually I was saying that if mafia had a watcher it would help explain why someone would try and out the doc for no real reason. Like rather than being just stupid and scummy, there could be a reason behind doing it.

What I did could easily come from all 3 alignments your trying to prove it's one with out disproving the other 2 thus is wifomy. you try to push that I was reaching out to sk when most scenarios would have me trying to manipulate mafia. Thus what you started with is wifomy and can only get more wifomy. Your arguments go a whole 360 basically it goes

you have to be mafia---->you were trying to manipulate sk----->You argued against my wifomy point that your mafia trying to manipulate sk because in my mind sk would do this while in your mind it would do that, but because it's in my mind your mind is irrelevant----> that's scum motivation in itself arguing that your not mafia because of these reason because I only consider one path and I have no concrete evidence you are mafia from one anti town action-------->you have to be mafia------->rinse a repeat very similar arguments.

This is you

This is not at all how this works. I dont need to disprove anything. I point out the reasons that I think you could be scum, and then people agree or disagree with me. Claiming that those arguments are invalid because I didnt prove 100% that you aren't just dumb, bad town first is not how mafia works.

You can also try and reduce all of these arguments into a circle like that, but thats also not correct. It's actually more like a tree that starts at you doing scummy shit and me adding branches of potential reasons why you would do them. And so when you present a reason that you could be doing something and I point out the potential reasons mafia would still do that, thats not just me arguing in a circle, its just adding more branches to the tree. And I actually dont care which reason is right, I just care about lynching you because I think you're not town.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Twie what ever this convo ends here your just going to spam shit worthless things I already debunked move on to a subject that's more indicative. The base of your argument is scum can be motivated to do antitown things to. So what I want you to do is provide evidence why I'm scum that doesn't revolve me outing a potential dr.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:54 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Garmr is also a name on my list.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Friday activity always sucks.

Anyways, last night was a guilty on Pine.

Vote: Pine
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4504, Garmr wrote:Twie what ever this convo ends here your just going to spam shit worthless things I already debunked move on to a subject that's more indicative. The base of your argument is scum can be motivated to do antitown things to. So what I want you to do is provide evidence why I'm scum that doesn't revolve me outing a potential dr.

This is not my prerogative.

It falls on you to explain why you think the town reasons for outing the doc outweigh the scum reasons. Because I dont think they do.

And that makes you scummy.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Kthxbye
(3): TiphaineDeath, Nachomamma8, Ankamius
TiphaineDeath
(3): Kthxbye, Garmr, StrangerCoug
Pine
(2): PeregrineV, TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(3): Kise, RachMarie, Pine

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

(expired on 2014-12-23 17:31:41)

till Day 6 Deadline
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: pine

I'm going to rub it in your face after this game twie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Garmr »

I think I'm the best bait for mafia lol now tomorrow mafia and sk will be on my lynch guaranteed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4350, Garmr wrote:I want to propose something look at day 3.

In post 2777, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Titus
(5): ]
d3x
, TheWayItEnds,
Garmr
, Kise, Kthxbye

Garmr
(1): pirate mollie

Not Voting
(14): I have no creativity, Josh_B, RachMarie, Titus, Pine, House, StrangerCoug, Aunt Jemina, PeregrineV, T S O, Jackal711, Ankamius, TiphaineDeath, Nero Cain

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-27 15:00:12)

till Day 1 Deadline

This is what I'm proposing that mafia wouldn't jump on titus so fast because they had probably used nero cains ability to make her appear town.

Also just noticed this

In post 2785, Ankamius wrote:
Vote: Nero Cain

Mafia wouldn't push nerocain over titus at that stage of the game. Nerocain was a vital role to them.

The people who voted other people between vote counts were
Pirate mollie
Pine
titus

house

nerocain
(side note he didn't vote her or anyone but he did passively defend titus.
tso

ank(side note probably town due to voting scum then.)
dex
town Vi of this game for claiming dr in a neighborhood.

So I propose this.

In post 2950, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Titus
(10):
d3x, TheWayItEnds, Garmr, Kise, Kthxbye, Josh_B,
StrangerCoug, TiphaineDeath,
PeregrineV
, RachMarie
pirate mollie
(2):
Titus
House

Garmr
(1):
pirate mollie
(pink means sk)
Kthxbye
(1): Pine
House
(1):
T S O

Nero Cain
(1):
Ankamius

Not Voting
(4):
I have no creativity,
Aunt Jemina, Nero Cain,
Jackal711
[/color]

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-27 15:00:12)

till Day 1 Deadline

In post 2860, House wrote:
In post 2858, TheWayItEnds wrote:Getting the name of the person you investigated in your result is the mod telling you you werent redirected.

@mod: confirm?

Anything past josh b in the and/or not highlighted in green so that's

pine
,sg,rachmarie,td and mollie.

Also boom another one was right that means aj,pine,titus on my lynch list through out this game have flipped mafia with nerocain being the only one I was town reading (even if I was starting to get cautious of him I was still town reading so fail on my part). So what ever you say now how ever you want to try and slag me
My reads were accurate. Also I predicted that mafia shot at mollie night 1. I made scum follow me in such a way that they became supicious. If i'm right about mollie/nacho being the sk that will be 4 reads right out of 5. I also think sc is candidate for sk now.

Once I flip town tomorrow I want you to all call me the pied piper for the rest of the game no garmr nope nope pied piper. Also please consider my theroy that mafia didn't want to hop titus to early day 3 as the post quoted above.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Also with a pine mafia flip that clears ktnxbye of being mafiaso due to pine trying to run a counter wagon to him instead of titus day 3.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Garmr »

@
Twie
I'm going to cut the bullshit and tell you the reason I called dr instead of trying to defend myself from your assumptions.

I called kise dr because I wanted to shift the votes from Former Fish to me I really didn't care if he was or not I just knew he was the easiest to provoke. Forcing a 1v1 situation with Mollie and I the two other wagons. I figured mafia would support me with a lynch on mollie because they seemed to have figured out I was not the sk and they all seemed to be going for mollie and I could use them to get a lynch on her (that would be an extra 1/2 votes for a lynch on her) and tbh I didn't really care about staying alive after that because I believed she was the sk and that a pere cop would be smart enough to find the scum that was supporting me (which he did).

Ank ruined this when he unvoted me and put it on formerfish making formerfish the most viable wagon then mollie shifted her vote from me to him practically destroying the wagon on me and any chance of the 1v1 situation I hoped to create.

Was this a bit personal yes I felt like even after mollie apologized she was still acting up. Was it pro town? No it wasn't but I wouldn't of done it if felt a bit of townies coming from mollie. Am I still angry at mollie? Yes to be honest I know I should make up with her since I could of sorted it out earlier instead of letting it go on and arguing with her but I'm still annoyed.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:58 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

You probably should have started with that.

Cause thats the most feasible thing you've said so far.

And then I wouldnt have 2 pages of your bad arguments fueling my read on you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Except...

If the plan was for you to 1v1 mollie, how did D3x claiming cop in the hood ruin it?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4516, TheWayItEnds wrote:Except...

If the plan was for you to 1v1 mollie, how did D3x claiming cop in the hood ruin it?

Keeping up appearances plus I wasn't planning on revealing what I really was doing yesterday because it didn't work and I didn't want to look like a idiot. Also I wanted to stir up kise a bit more but he hasn't been vocal like I predicted. This would be the 2nd time I failed with trying to get what I want no matter what I tried. Plus I wanted to see peoples reactions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In short it hurts my ego when something I planned fails and its hard to admit.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Pine »

Umm, no

Guilty on me is NOT actually possible. Peregrine V, I resent this gambit, you're going to get me killed for no good reason
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Pine »

I can empathize with reaction testing on your last day if you got an inno, but getting me quicklynched will get you a mislynch and deny Town your actual result
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 4520, Pine wrote:I can empathize with reaction testing on your last day if you got an inno, but getting me quicklynched will get you a mislynch and deny Town your actual result

Yeah, I don't see PV doing that.

VOTE: Pine
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4506, PeregrineV wrote:Friday activity always sucks.

Anyways, last night was a guilty on Pine.

UNVOTE: TiphaineDeath
VOTE: Pine

In post 4519, Pine wrote:Umm, no

Guilty on me is NOT actually possible. Peregrine V, I resent this gambit, you're going to get me killed for no good reason

...Is this post even worth my time and consideration? Why would a confirmed cop gambit!?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, but hey Pine, since you can all a sudden post, who's the remaining scum since you are claiming it isn't you and PV is being silly. A nice reads list before you die from PV's "gambit" or something.

In post 4340, Pine wrote:I'm a little bit back to the drawing board. I'm going to do some serious ISOing and analysis of flipped scum

You remember say that at the beginning of this day right? What'd you find?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Pine (5): PeregrineV, TheWayItEnds, Garmr, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug

L-1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”