Mini 1614: Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia (Game Over!)

Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Votes currently active (1): Aronis
Votes currently locked (4): Who, Astinus, Shos, TSO

(expired on 2014-12-26 16:27:11)
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am

Post by shos »

modBawesome

I want Who's claim, then ARonis, then TSO.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1368, T S O wrote:
In post 1366, shos wrote:Astinus claims last, me before him.

I don't understand why the claims are in this order.

I
m
j
u
s
t
g
o
n
n
a
l
u
r
k
f
o
r
a
n
d
r
a
n
d
o
m
l
y
v
o
t
e
f
o
r
a
w
h
i
l
e

VOTE: shos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by shos »

Claim please.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:58 am

Post by shos »

Mod: what was reck's role?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:41 am

Post by shos »

T S O:

I scum read TSO because of just oh so many things. See, the thing with TSO is that, first thing, well, he is not me and I should be conftown because of the hammer on flames. Also he is not not a Astinus, which means I have no townread on him. Other than this amazingly awesome reason, both TSO and WHO were not on the Flames wagon. I am 100% sure that he is scum that has been bussed, so basically, this means that either me, astinus, reck or him is scum. Astinus is town, I am town, reck is deadtown. well, that only leaves us with the option that TSO is scum. Now, let's take a look at TSO's ISO. it is terribly long and this should take quite a while. BUT, we want to see how he interacted with flames. oh, but wait a moment, I forgot something: TSO has, not once, but TWICE, 'bid all his money' on the bids in the bidding phase when he actually had no money. now I know, the mod actually told him not to do that but only after he did that. what this did for me was at first it blocked me, I mean, I said holy shit if he's betting all his money then surely I won't surpass that, so fuck it, let him have it. BUT THEN only I realized he actually has no money. basically, he was just trying to fool town, probably so Aronis, his scumbuddy, could get the big and even keep his money afterwards.

Back to ISO of him vs flames. well, take a look for example at post 4. in that post, he asks Flames a question that really has no content, it has no motive and just makes him look like he's doing something. also, that is post 600, so that's 4 posts in 600 posts. lurking D1.

conclusion: SCUM, possibly. this is still 50/50, no need to actually read the wall above, yet. let's see what tomorrow brings.

Aronis:

Sooooo 300 words to go this time.
  • so the first thing here is mainly an accusation that I have already repeated earlier above just right here in the place (or location? is that the word?) where I have spoken some 300 words for TSO: this guy is something I haz no townread on.
  • Now, I could just keep rambling what I think so that it looks like good justification for the case but for this one I am actually thinking this for realz. Assuming three scum, and once again knowing that on the flames wagon Aronis is the only one who is not conftown for me, this is not that bad. See, what are the actual odds that with 3 scum left, nobody tried to bus? that's like zero on my end. ZERO.
  • Another real reason which is actually quite good: Aronis has paid *14,300* dollars for the item that locks our votes. that is precisely the amount of money Astinustown had, +100. meaning he would pay as much as he needs to get this. Why? because we're in lylo; and it is enough that just ONE townie does not complete the job - and they win without bussing. it's that easy.
  • Also, noted how he straight up voted me? if you were town, would you throw your vote just like that in lylo? nooope. That means he's not scared, lol. if he was town, he would know that two scums can at any moment post a post with loads of words to enable them their vote, and vote, and hammer, just like that. town wouldn't do this. This guy gets my vote this easily. let's see how many words in here. OMFG STILL NO
  • So basically I think if we go over Aronis ISO (actually, go through For Whom The Jelly Rolls' ISO) you'll see things that would definitely make you think he is scum; do that or not - just tell me what you think.

Conclusion: This guy is scum for real. Read the wall.

Astinus
Ok so guys this is going to be real easy for me(or actually quite hard). See the thing is, I do not want to claim here. I want people to claim first, and only then I will say why I am 99.9% sure that Astinus is town. But damn, do I really have to rumble for 300 words now?
So let's see. the first thing is that Majiffy was his predecessor. Majiffy's scumgame is, while fine, quite different than his play in this game. Seriously, I think that hunting for a reason, any reason at all, to call that slot town is just quite hard because I actually need to read his post with an investigative eye. In general, I avoided his posts altogether, I mean, not avoided - but rather ignored or just read without thinking into them. I don't know if he knows I am town as well - we'll have to see later, but for that
guys I need you to claim. please do that as soon as you can.
Once that is through, I can tell you what the thing is with Astinus that makes him 100% conftown to me. Well actually it's not 100% because this is a bastard game and one can never be too skeptic of a mod in such a game, but in general, yes I can safely say 100% he is town. here's a fun fact about the majiffy slot: he has never bought anything at all from the mod in the bidding phase. In fact, all his money was lost due to breaking rules, lol. There is precisely one post that I need to talk to you about by this slot - but once again, I will only do that after you all claim. that post was done in october, if it meanns anything to you, over 2 months ago. also note that Majiffy's vote was taken away from him as a dock for an offense he made - posting an image. would scum do that? no. scum are careful.

conclusion: this guy is 100% town.

Who
So. This guy has posted 99999% of his posts in D1 while he had the horrible, horrible post restriction of the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and the phonetic alphabet. I don't get this.
Who, can you please explain to me this silence over the last 700 posts?
I mean it would make much more sense if on D1 he shut up. What I'm looking at is the fact that we've mislynched quite the game, lol - we've had three mislynches in a row, haven't we? so why talk? if town are on the wrong track - just let them be. scum can definitely think a strategy to active lurk. Who has posted 75 posts, of these 57 are on D1, and the rest are including his bids. how does that work? one day you post 50 posts, the other days 5? no, I don't think this is the case. I truly think this can be a lurkalot Who. Basically, the entire game is a combat between Who and TSO, so in short, we just need to find a better scum candidate in the two of them. Who's scumgame is not something I quite remember but we should see if lurking is a thing for him, if he does that often. TSO on the other hand has quite a bit of posts, so we should better try and see this result too. TSO and who - please prove it to me that you are town, or at least townie than the other - prove to me that they are scum or that you are town. At the moment I don't see any good reason why either of you are town, so that doesn't work for you. crap, more words. in post 1298 there is an official L-1 votecount on flames. just on the same page WHO posted that he is not hammering/contributing for a hammer(it was still L-2). read that through; also read 1326 which also should prove to you that Aronis is scum, he seeks violations of restrictions so that the mod can punish town, he wants votes robbed so that in that lylo scum can autowin..

CONCLUSION: may be scum, too. one of {Who, TSO} is scum and we need to figure out who.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:43 am

Post by shos »

ahhh that should do it.
VOTE: Aronis come on lads, ramble on and join the wagon.

TL;DR:

Astinus is conftown; I am conftown; Aronis is confscum; we must figure out who is town in the TSO, WHO pair.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:43 am

Post by shos »

Mod, please prod astinus.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 am

Post by T S O »

Do you really think that I attempted to bid all my money after very clearly and publicly ...previously bidding all my money in a nefarious plot to fool town? Is this my fabled scum game at work???
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:47 am

Post by shos »

ah, clearly you read only your paragraph, didn't you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:47 am

Post by shos »

Also, please claim.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

No, I read other paragraphs as well.

Your paragraph on Aronis has, for my recollection, one point I agreed with. Your paragraph on Astinus is you bumbling on about nothing. I can barely remember what you wrote about Who other than the posting issue.

Does that summarise it?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

I want to hear why I should claim. A genuine reason for it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

I want to hear why I should claim. A genuine reason for it.
-Marquis
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Who »

Shos is scum for assuming that everyone is a member of the species Homo Economicus rather than Homo Sapiens.
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:08 am

Post by shos »

Well because a massclaim is due, it's lylo, and I can prove astinus to be town, and I'm pretty sure he can prove me town, and I have no priority between you aronis and who.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:09 am

Post by shos »

Who, please claim and answer the question(s) in my wall.

TSO, the important one is Aronis' paragraph. reread it and tell me what you think on each point please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 am

Post by shos »

Well? Both of you disappeared?

Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Who »

In post 1380, shos wrote:Who, can you please explain to me this silence over the last 700 posts?

I thought that that was obvious, I stopped giving a crap.
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm going to bed, shos. I have school tomorrow.

I will answer. Have some patience.
-Marquis
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

well, it's lylo, is any of you going to say anything? claim their vote?

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1383, T S O wrote:Do you really think that I attempted to bid all my money after very clearly and publicly ...previously bidding all my money in a nefarious plot to fool town? Is this my fabled scum game at work???

W
h
o
i
s
t
o
w
n
t
s
o
i
s
p
r
o
b
t
o
w
n
f
u
c
k
y
o
u
s
h
o
s
I
l
l
t
r
y
t
o
p
o
s
t
a
g
a
i
n
n
e
x
t
w
e
e
k
g
o
o
d
b
y
e
f
o
r
n
o
w
!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by shos »

Ooo so elaborate, and here, i shall disregard your commebts ob me and leave for vla while my vote is still up there in lylo!!

Lets 1v1 Aronis eh why not
When astinus is replaced he will prove you

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1383, T S O wrote:Do you really think that I attempted to bid all my money after very clearly and publicly ...previously bidding all my money in a nefarious plot to fool town? Is this my fabled scum game at work???

S
h
o
s
y
o
u
k
n
o
w
I
d
o
n
'
t
n
o
r
m
a
l
l
y
m
a
k
e
w
o
r
d
c
a
s
e
s
o
n
p
e
o
p
l
e
y
e
t
a
l
o
n
e
f
o
u
r
I
f
I
'
m
t
r
u
l
y
s
c
u
m
b
e
c
a
u
s
e
o
f
t
h
i
s
a
n
y
w
a
y
w
h
y
d
o
n
'
t
y
o
u
s
a
v
e
m
o
n
e
y
t
o
s
t
o
p
t
h
i
s
a
n
d
w
h
a
t
a
b
o
u
t
A
s
t
i
n
u
s
w
h
o
b
i
d
k
o
n
i
t
?
M
a
y
b
e
I
w
a
s
t
r
y
i
n
g
t
o
k
e
e
p
i
t
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
e
m
a
f
i
a
s
h
a
n
d
s
?
N
o
b
o
d
y
i
s
s
c
u
m
r
e
a
d
i
n
g
y
o
u
f
o
r
u
s
i
n
g
y
o
u
r
m
o
n
e
y
t
o
p
o
s
t
r
e
s
t
r
i
c
t
m
e
I
'
v
e
b
e
e
n
p
u
s
h
i
n
g
f
l
a
m
e
s
f
o
r
t
h
e
t
e
r
r
i
b
l
e
c
l
a
i
m
s
i
n
c
e
I
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
d
i
n
t
o
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e
I
d
i
d
n
'
t
j
u
s
t
r
a
n
d
o
m
l
y
j
u
m
p
o
n
t
h
a
t
w
a
g
o
n
f
o
r
t
o
w
n
c
r
e
d
I
'
v
e
h
a
d
a
g
e
n
u
i
n
e
s
c
u
m
r
e
a
d
o
n
h
i
m
f
r
o
m
t
h
e
b
e
g
i
n
n
i
n
g
I
s
h
o
u
l
d
p
r
o
b
u
n
v
o
t
e
b
u
t
I
r
e
a
l
l
y
d
o
n
t
e
x
p
e
c
t
s
c
u
m
t
o
h
a
m
m
e
r
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
e
b
l
u
e
a
n
d
t
h
e
o
n
l
y
p
e
r
s
o
n
t
h
a
t
c
a
n
v
o
t
e
i
s
w
h
o
I
'
m
v
o
t
i
n
g
A
n
d
I
h
a
v
e
n
o
c
o
n
t
r
o
l
o
v
e
r
w
h
a
t
J
e
l
l
y
p
o
s
t
e
d
s
o
I
c
a
n
'
t
r
e
a
l
l
y
r
e
s
p
o
n
d
t
o
t
h
a
t
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1387, T S O wrote:I want to hear why I should claim. A genuine reason for it.

A
n
d
I
a
l
r
e
a
d
y
c