Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also nacho trying to make me out to be the villain is annoying. I know your not pushing the case i would say 4 of those players pushed me first and the 2 didn't really deserve it dex and ank.

It's nearly everyone fault even mine I acknowledge my faults. But what sickens me is people who try to put the blame on one person to resolve their own guilt or try to kick another with another and this game is very sickening and toxic.

If you are just going to pin it all on me Nacho your part of the problem
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Hey Nacho, do you think I'm SK and why?

You said something about suspicion of SC but....well, I'm pretty sure I've said he's likely NOT the SK due to him starting off the day thinking there's no scum left, so I'd like you to expound on your vote reasoning if you please.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think I'm close to exploding and ruining this game for everyone so I'm going to take a step back and relax so that doesn't happen.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Hey all sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, I have been very sick plus having MAJOR issues trying to get my insurance sorted out now that I live in TN instead of CA it is a really BIG MESS and may take 2 or 3 months before I get medical insurance. And NS and I are pretty darned broke after the moving costs and all.

On a deadline to get a work project done by Monday, partly so I can pay cash to see a clinic

I am hoping I am well enough to go see the Hobbit on Sunday for my birthday but that may have to be postponed too :(

I will be able to post more after Monday V/LA til 12/22
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hate to say it, but RM replaced out of a newbie game due to the above yet stays in this one (which is gonna be way harder to catch up in). I'm still saying we put them out of our misery. The replace out thing just points to SK in my mind.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 am

Post by RachMarie »

I stayed with this game because:

1. it is a large game which is MUCH harder to find replacements for.

2. I am invested in this game because I have been here from the beginning and love the mod and his games ♥

I made the mistake of signing up for more games thinking things had settled but turned out that things went south, so I went back down to ONE game this one.

So basically you are saying at this point when town is in a pretty darned good place with finding many of the mafia (not as sure as some that all are gone), it is time for a policy lynch on the hopes you might get the SK?

Right dude how about coming up with another angle eh? Clearly you do not know me very well, When I replace out I usually do NOT replace out of large games, feel free to check my record.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Garmr »

Rachmarie we pretty much narrowed down who isn't sk to 4 people (5 if people believe I am)

you are pretty much on everyone's list as potential sk or null.

So you bieng away from this game is agitating for us because if you are town that lynch pool could of been smaller.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4675, Garmr wrote:Also nacho trying to make me out to be the villain is annoying. I know your not pushing the case i would say 4 of those players pushed me first and the 2 didn't really deserve it dex and ank.

It's nearly everyone fault even mine I acknowledge my faults. But what sickens me is people who try to put the blame on one person to resolve their own guilt or try to kick another with another and this game is very sickening and toxic.

I made an observation in the hopes you would reassess your current play when I saw you pissing off strangercoug because strangercoug is an extremely good person who honestly doesn't deserve the harsh treatment you're giving him. I am making this observation because I know you've been as hostile this game as you've been because of the various toxic fights that occurred earlier in the game because I haven't seen you this way, and I know you don't intend to have the effect on the gamestate you're having now but it's happening and I thought you should probably know. If this comes across an attack, I apologize because it's meant to be coming from a place of good intentions more than anything.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4676, Kthxbye wrote:Hey Nacho, do you think I'm SK and why?

You said something about suspicion of SC but....well, I'm pretty sure I've said he's likely NOT the SK due to him starting off the day thinking there's no scum left, so I'd like you to expound on your vote reasoning if you please.

Yes I think you're the SK.
Everyone else seems to have compelling reasons why they aren't the SK and meanwhile your push on Rach is absolutely terrible.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4682, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4675, Garmr wrote:Also nacho trying to make me out to be the villain is annoying. I know your not pushing the case i would say 4 of those players pushed me first and the 2 didn't really deserve it dex and ank.

I made an observation in the hopes you would reassess your current play when I saw you pissing off strangercoug because strangercoug is an extremely good person who honestly doesn't deserve the harsh treatment you're giving him. I am making this observation because I know you've been as hostile this game as you've been because of the various toxic fights that occurred earlier in the game because I haven't seen you this way, and I know you don't intend to have the effect on the gamestate you're having now but it's happening and I thought you should probably know. If this comes across an attack, I apologize because it's meant to be coming from a place of good intentions more than anything.

I'm sorry. Also I'm going to appoligise to strange cougar and twie. (Through i do think the name Mr Mistake is funny. So I'm going to call you that as harmless joke and not insult if that's alright with you?) But I will try to step back into line.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

Rach: What do you know about recent events?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 4683, Nachomamma8 wrote:your push on Rach is absolutely terrible.

Sigh.....

My push on RM is absolutely the smartest thing anyone is doing in this game. RM is a policy lynch. If you can actually say you want someone with a now grand total of
1%
of the posts in this game when it comes to endgame (yeah, check the math yourself if you don't believe me), then say it. All I've seen so far is 'bleh, I'm not scum reading her, but I'm not town reading her, bleh, I don't know what to think about her, bleh' from literally everyone. Wanna know why that is? Check the above math.

Look, I'm not saying I should be around at endgame either. There's enough suspicion of me that I shouldn't be in any sort of MYLO/LYLO game either if town has a chance at this, BUT, I am saying RM is the logical lynch today.

Just cuz I'm trying to make everyone see logic by pushing other angles of lynching her doesn't make it not the smart play.

Things the remaining town players need to keep in mind and play like they are facts until proven otherwise:

1. There is likely 1 scum and a for sure SK keeping us from winning
2. Players that have suspicion or no activity to actually gain a read on need to be gone before MYLO/LYLO situation.

The first means we can afford a few mislynches still and will likely have them due to the numbers of players left in this game.
The second means players like RM and myself should be the top of the lynch pool.

Today is a policy lynch with a decent chance at lynching the SK. I say decent because it's a much higher chance than if I'm the chosen lynch, cuz, well, I'm town duh.

@RM:
let's pretend you're an active player in this game and someone else has posted as little as you have due to w/e reasons. Do you keep that person around till LYLO/MYLO if you are town?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 4680, RachMarie wrote:it is time for a policy lynch on the hopes you might get the SK

Yes, yes it very much is. See my question to you in p4686 (it's at the bottom).

I have enough suspicion around me that I'm not going to be NK'ed so I'm gonna need to be lynched before endgame. You, have done nothing so far and therefore you are unreadable by anyone. I want to win and therefore I am posting explaining the best way to increase the chances.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4684, Garmr wrote:I'm sorry. Also I'm going to appoligise to strange cougar and twie.

Accepted.

Still willing to switch to RachMarie if needed. (As I said, if I'm wrong and there's one last Mafia, she's it.)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4688, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4684, Garmr wrote:I'm sorry. Also I'm going to appoligise to strange cougar and twie.

Accepted.

Still willing to switch to RachMarie if needed. (As I said, if I'm wrong and there's one last Mafia, she's it.)

Just curious I noticed you and ktnxbye have not scum read each other once. Can you give some reasons why his town and if his null why haven't you tried to work him out?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:28 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I felt Kthxbye's pushes have been fairly strong. I'm not seeing the SK case.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Kthxbye
(2): TiphaineDeath, Nachomamma8
StrangerCoug
(1): Garmr
Garmr
(1): StrangerCoug
RachMarie
(1): Kthxbye

Not Voting
(4): Kise, RachMarie, Ankamius, TheWayItEnds

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-28 18:18:16)

till Day 6 Deadline

In post 4648, TheWayItEnds wrote:
@Mod: Can you tell us whether or not a cop would have received guilties on a serial killer in this game?

Can't answer that, sorry.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4690, StrangerCoug wrote:I felt Kthxbye's pushes have been fairly strong. I'm not seeing the SK case.

A strong push isn't a indicator of town I can make very strong pushes as scum as well. Some players are also better at pushing when they are mafia over town. It comes to playstyle.

What his pushing for is a to be taking in consideration through. His pushing that there is one mafia left and a policy lynch on rachmarie (which isn't the worst idea i will admit). If he is a sk a motive for doing this would to be increase the lynch pool and the odds of him surviving. So we have a motive established.

Evidence would be
1.The fact his more concerned with this mafia that may or may not exist

2.The rise in post near the death of the mafia.

3.The fact day 1
In post 1475, Kthxbye wrote:@HI: Let's say we believe you and leave you alive. Who's your first investigate for SK and why? I know you've said you don't even know if your role is significant, but must have had a plan before being top wagon.

p.edit: OMGUS is the exact place you should start imo. It's where I look when I'm town about to be lynched.

He seems concerned who Hi would inspect.

The answer Hi gives
In post 1479, Hostile Intent wrote:Kthx, a lurker. That's my D1 game as SK. So someone with less posts than there are pages.

Then after
In post 1719, Kthxbye wrote:4 days left in a fairly large game and we've reached what, a max of 8 votes on one person when it takes 13 to lynch?

Yeah, time to pick TD or HI and get the fuck on board. In case you're wondering who exactly I'm talking to....

Majiffy, I Am Innocent, Aunt Jemina, Garmr, I have no creativity, PeregrineV, TheWayItEnds, RachMarie

Yeah, I'm talking to you numb skulls. Either produce the most wonderful case that makes people flock to the wagon you're on, or pick one of TD or HI and explain why you chose one or the other. "shits and giggles" works for me as an explanation.

Also, wtf, replacing FOUR PEOPLE? I'd as for an extension, but who the fuck wants to replace into a D1 game at 70 pages to begin with. extension is pointless at this juncture.

Pick a side and get on.

Tells people to jump on Hi or TD while voting TD and he can keep his vote on the mafia read. Also
notice his sudden spike in activty

Day.2
Starts off on a vote of td then goes on to sheeping dex and getting close with him. Then when titus does her fake track ktnx jumps on it.

After that I feel like he was working with town and he seemed like a weight was listed off his shoulder. Unlike his day 1/2 post he doesn't seem pressured.

UNVOTE: sc
VOTE: ktnxbye
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4691, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Kthxbye
(2): TiphaineDeath, Nachomamma8
StrangerCoug
(1): Garmr
Garmr
(1): StrangerCoug
RachMarie
(1): Kthxbye

Not Voting
(4): Kise, RachMarie, Ankamius, TheWayItEnds

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-28 18:18:16)

till Day 6 Deadline

Like realistically if we just lynched all 4 of those people I'm like 99% sure we would find the SK.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I think I might go

Kthx
Garmr
Rach
SC

As my preferred order.

SC is maybe last because I presented like a mini SC is the SK case in the hood and D3x and TD looked at it and said they didnt see it.
Rach is like pure policy. This is my 4th game with Rach and I've called for lynching her on her activity in 2 of them, and the third I died N2. She has flipped town in all of them, but like I told Fish, I haven't played a game with her as scum to compare too.
Garmr/Kthx are both up there on my list, but I think Kthx has more support, plus D3x could not have been more adamant about something being off with him this game.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Also, I don't find this personally necessary, but I'll accept regardless.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4694, TheWayItEnds wrote:I think I might go

Kthx
SC
Garmr
Nacho
Rach
As my preferred order.

SC is maybe last because I presented like a mini SC is the SK case in the hood and D3x and TD looked at it and said they didnt see it.
Rach is like pure policy. This is my 4th game with Rach and I've called for lynching her on her activity in 2 of them, and the third I died N2. She has flipped town in all of them, but like I told Fish, I haven't played a game with her as scum to compare too.
Garmr/Kthx are both up there on my list, but I think Kthx has more support, plus D3x could not have been more adamant about something being off with him this game.

I fixed your list for you from my perspective.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

What are you waiting for TWIE? Vote me to L-1 so I can end my own misery and give you all 1 less unknown on my wagon for VCA. Yeah, I know I got onto other town for self voting, but at this point, I think it'd actually help the VCA since I need to go with this much suspicion surrounding me anyway.

Meh, don't even need to wait for the hammer.

VOTE: kthxbye

Now don't forget to get RM outa here before end game either. If I've got suspicion around me, she's got nothing and has nothing to get a read on either.

Pure numbers wise town is looking at 1 scum and 1 SK left out of 9 players. So that's 7 v 2

After I'm lynched, that's 6 v 2. Now if scum stick with the ruse of no scum left and/or scum and SK target the same person tonight, tomorrow is 5v2. If scum kill and/or they don't target the same person, it'll be 4v2, at which point you can't just PL RM and you'll need her to actually post in order to decide if she's sk. If you get in a 4v2, I'd actually try and listen to my echoing words of TD being a scum neighborizer and lynch his ass to make it 4v1...or don't, w/e.

Oh, and TD wasn't offed by the SK, which means there's a good possibility that he's in the neighborhood and the SK is enjoying being town read by the rest of the hood.

Anyway, them's my final thoughts. Hammer away.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4697, Kthxbye wrote:Oh, and TD wasn't offed by the SK, which means there's a good possibility that he's in the neighborhood and the SK is enjoying being town read by the rest of the hood.

FTR, this makes no sense. If this was the case, then the best way to keep this going as much as possible is to eliminate any chances of the status quo being altered, so TD would be even more likely to be shot.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

we'll see. hammer already

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”