T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:46 am

Post by T S O »

You can try to policy lynch me if you want. I know you're mad because I called you bad and that hurt your little pride. I still won't care.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1073, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1072, Netherspite wrote:
@davesaz

How on earth can #689 be a reason to vote someone?
I would understand (partially) if you would mention his previous posts where he was pressuring you.
But this specific post has nothing to do with making up a reason to vote someone...

Oh look I'm just going to answer this one...
Dave said "the interaction starting at #689", in which TSO says some stuff about Dave's posting which he completely fails to substantiate and then runs off without voting for Dave.

In post 789, T S O wrote:It kinda feels like scum are designating me as a mislynch with people questioning townreads on me, but I'll town soon.

Vote: davesaz

If you're going to make up shit, at least do it right.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:51 am

Post by davesaz »

Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:03 am
Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:05 am

I think nearly 48 hours can correctly be classified as running off without voting.
If you're going to attempt to discredit someone, at least think about what the data shows first.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:52 am

Post by davesaz »

You probed for weakness, but did not throw down the vote until verifying that there would be no resistance. Classic scum play.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1076, T S O wrote:You can try to policy lynch me if you want. I know you're mad because I called you bad and that hurt your little pride. I still won't care.

You see, there's two options as far as that goes:
1) you had some reason why you thought I was bad and should be lynched
2) you're scum who made shit up to chainsaw for Paschendale

You gonna give me a reason to think it's not (2)?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1080, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1076, T S O wrote:You can try to policy lynch me if you want. I know you're mad because I called you bad and that hurt your little pride. I still won't care.

Sure. Like I said,
I would answer the questions later.
I have this thing called real life on and, believe it or not, it takes precedence over a forum game.
-Marquis
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1081, T S O wrote:
In post 1080, Aquanim wrote:

Sure. Like I said,
I would answer the questions later.
I have this thing called real life on and, believe it or not, it takes precedence over a forum game.

You answered everyone else's questions. Why would you need more time to answer mine? Can't be that hard to remember.

(Answer: You need more time to try to bullshit up something believable.)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by T S O »

lol

Two things are possible in this scenario:

1) I am scum, and your questions are so brilliant and incisive they're boggling my puny mind, so I have to stall for time.
2) I am town, and I'm procrastinating on answering them.

That you think it's the former speaks volumes about your ego and ability.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by T S O »

Bulba, please get your goddamn ass in here.
-Marquis
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Aquanim »

My question's not brilliant and incisive at all. It's very simple. What reasons did you have for saying something? Not that hard a question to answer, if you have reasons.

Your ad hominems are duly noted.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1043, Aquanim wrote:
In post 901, T S O wrote:...
as shit as your play today

Why did you think my day 1 play was bad?

Because, at the time, you were pushing Pasch for no apparent reason, as well as being an arrogant cunt.

Neither went down well with me.

In post 1043, Aquanim wrote:
In post 916, T S O wrote:
In post 912, Aquanim wrote:
In post 910, T S O wrote:
Try me.

You going to keep running away from calling me scum, yeah?

You'll keep until tomorrow. Unless the vigilante shoots you, that is.

This needs death.

Why did you think this post and my play in general was worth lynching?

Because you called me scum, you never substantiated it, you refused to reply or elaborate on it once after you said it. You just yelled it out and ran away.

Coincidentally, isn't this the reason you're calling me scum? Because it looks like it to me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1085, Aquanim wrote:My question's not brilliant and incisive at all. It's very simple. What reasons did you have for saying something? Not that hard a question to answer, if you have reasons.

Your ad hominems are duly noted.

So, to clarify this, you felt I was scum because I wasn't able to answer the questions and thus was stalling for time despite the questions being simple to answer?

Fucking lol.
-Marquis
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Well, thank you for answering my simple to answer questions.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by T S O »

You're welcome. It would probably have been easy for most, but my little scum brain almost overloaded when I tried.
-Marquis
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Yeah, it sure looked that way to me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by T S O »

Can you point out the gaping flaws so I may improve my scumgame? Please?
-Marquis
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Aquanim »

I have no interest in improving your scum game.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 982, Aquanim wrote:
2) If I'm Nether in a scumteam with Paschendale and Luca I'd be distancing myself from Paschendale for the entire game, not tying my fate to his.

Except that Pasch was their only active PR, and that can be something that's hard to let go of (Ask TSO. He knows.). That he tried to divert the wagon from Pasch, a PR, to Luca, a goon, is very telling. Also, he even said himself that that scenario would be the only reason he'd pull such a move as scum, and I think he's more than capable as scum to introduce that level of WIFOM to mask his actions.

I don't really understand how you're not scumreading TSO. He wanders into the thread, blusters a bit about how there's no reason why Paschendale is scum, tries to get something started on dave (the leading wagon besides Paschendale at the time) and then spends more effort than on all of the above trying to discredit me with nothing meaningful.

It's pretty much textbook scum play from where I sit. Maybe you think it's too textbook; but then, if you're TSO and you're on a scumteam with Paschendale and Luca, do you give a damn about this game?

TSO in generally is pretty pig headed and tunnely. The fact that he's not trying to push an agenda (You may disagree, but I've seen TSO's scum game first hand to know that he's not.) speaks volumes as to why he's town. Plus, I'm not sure how likely it is that TSO-scum would pull that stunt at the beginning of the game.

In post 1006, Netherspite wrote:
I've explained why did I vote Luca.
It was a reaction test for you.

Bull crap. I made it very clear that I was likely not to be back before deadline, so any such reaction test would be useless. The fact of the matter is that you've been caught, and you're trying to make up an excuse as to why your obvious scum move wasn't an obvious scum move.

In post 1006, Netherspite wrote:
If you'd ask me however, I'd prefer any of the dave/acryon/Mala/TSO lynched first. They are my top scumreads at the moment (don't forget my reads are shit in this game though). I'd like to hear the answers from others I questioned besides Mala before thinking further.

"Hey, let's lynch these guys, but when they flip town, don't hold me accountable for my reads, since they are so terrible."

In post 1010, Netherspite wrote:
Mala looks slightly less scummy out of this list though (and I've got the answer I wanted to hear from her).

I bet you did...

In post 1014, Aquanim wrote:Here's something I don't say very often...

Does a mass-claim simply solve the game now?

Town has a JK, Vigilante and (Backup) Role Cop. Since Luca was Goon the remaining scum is a Backup JK, which means the Role Cop is essentially a full Cop. By claiming and then shooting/checking/offensive JKing the unconfirmeds... is there any way for that to go wrong?

It might narrow the field, but I think mass claiming is a bad idea. All scum has to do is kill the JK, and they remove our blocking/protective power while gaining it for themselves. It's not worth the risk, especially when we're holding all the cards.

I also don't like Nether's response to this, as he conveniently leaves the JK dying out of all of his equations.

In post 1022, acryon wrote:
In post 1021, Netherspite wrote:Also I don't like the fact
acryon
is ignoring this game.

I was V/LA until after the lynch. I am available to post between 7:30A and 4:30P my time. The thread re-opened at 5:30P yesterday, so this is my first opportunity to post. Just correcting you so scum doesn't have a stupid excuse to jump onto some wagon of me.

Why are you not suspicious of Nether for making this accusation?

In post 1022, acryon wrote:
I reluctantly think Nether is probably town. actually read really genuine. If he was scum, he knows he is going to live and will have to end up answering for that post. There is zero benefit for scum to make that statement, and I can only see it really coming from town.

Or he could have been scum saying that for towncred, because town tends to see such statements as coming from town. Plus, no one ever forces players to answer for such posts. There's zero risk and much reward for scum here.

In post 1084, T S O wrote:Bulba, please get your goddamn ass in here.

Spoiler:
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In what game did you see TSO's scum game first hand?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1093, Bulbazak wrote:
2) If I'm Nether in a scumteam with Paschendale and Luca I'd be distancing myself from Paschendale for the entire game, not tying my fate to his.

Except that Pasch was their only active PR, and that can be something that's hard to let go of (Ask TSO. He knows.). That he tried to divert the wagon from Pasch, a PR, to Luca, a goon, is very telling. Also, he even said himself that that scenario would be the only reason he'd pull such a move as scum, and I think he's more than capable as scum to introduce that level of WIFOM to mask his actions.

Why try to push the lynch onto the goon when he could try to push it onto town? Like, say... TSO did?

In post 1014, Aquanim wrote:Here's something I don't say very often...

Does a mass-claim simply solve the game now?

Town has a JK, Vigilante and (Backup) Role Cop. Since Luca was Goon the remaining scum is a Backup JK, which means the Role Cop is essentially a full Cop. By claiming and then shooting/checking/offensive JKing the unconfirmeds... is there any way for that to go wrong?

It might narrow the field, but I think mass claiming is a bad idea. All scum has to do is kill the JK, and they remove our blocking/protective power while gaining it for themselves. It's not worth the risk, especially when we're holding all the cards.

I also don't like Nether's response to this, as he conveniently leaves the JK dying out of all of his equations.

Check #1019. You might be right about Nether, but right or wrong you're badly tunneled on him.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Dave
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1096, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Dave

That seems pretty low-percentage. Both in terms of odds to flip scum, and odds to actually happen today.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Eh then sell me on another lynch.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Well, can you explain why you're not voting for TSO?

Return to “Completed Open Games”