Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 46, 4burner wrote:Also, if anyone rolled Man U claim now so we can lynch you please and thanks! :D

A godfather club if ever there was one.

In post 47, Whiskers wrote:(P.S.: if it weren't for massive, I'd be the oldest member playing this game. *shakefist.* Damn you, massive!)

Look, if I could be five years younger, I think you know I would.

In post 72, Guyett wrote:is anyone Spurs?

And if so, can we lynch them right after Man U?

In post 74, 4burner wrote:Anyone else think Mourinho has sucked the joy of football out of Oscar?

It's OK, he still has his sisters.

unvote
vote Red Arrow

In your post 49, you mention that you think it's likely one of the members on BBT's wagon is scum. You don't, however, seem to even entertain the possibility that BBT himself could be scum. And then you go straight into 50 and vote for someone else without even continuing to explore your own point about BBT's train.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Red Arrow »

In post 75, massive wrote:

unvote
vote Red Arrow

In your post 49, you mention that you think it's likely one of the members on BBT's wagon is scum. You don't, however, seem to even entertain the possibility that BBT himself could be scum. And then you go straight into 50 and vote for someone else without even continuing to explore your own point about BBT's train.

Meh, you're reaching a little here. I saw what I thought was scummy behaviour in whiskers and voted who I think at this stage is most likely to be scum. Yes, I said it was possible that scum were on the wagon, but diodn't see anything scummy enough to vote anyone on it. It was a RVS first few pages wagon that happens in most games.

Whiskers reactions and posts were more telling of being scum than anything.

Could BBT be scum? Sure, but until you show me something scummy he has actually done, or scummyness of those on the wagons I have no reason to vote or suspect BBT or anyone on the wagon or think they are scum. The wagon is something that can be evaluated at a later stage after some flips. As of now, I'll keep my vote where I think its most likely to hit scum. I simply specualted on the wagon, not bbt himself.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 46, 4burner wrote:
My question is would scum be more likely to ignore the BBT wagon or push it, knowing it was/is ultimately built on RVS bullshit?

I don't really like the presentation of this question. It feels like scum misdirection more than it feels like town trying to establish alignments.

In post 55, 4burner wrote:Whiskers! It was whiskers.

VOTE: whiskers

And then this. I really dislike that you waited to test the waters on a Whiskers vote before making it. You've also done nothing else this game besides push Whiskers, despite mentioning that the BBT wagon could be scum. I understand that you said it was likely town, but that didn't seem to follow any sort of coherent mental narrative. You just said so, and thus it was, rather than working through it by talking to other players.

Yiley:
You haven't really done a lot this game. What do you think about drunk posting or Whiskers' opinions on it? How about RVS wagons?
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Red Arrow »

Arsenal go 1-0 up and then lose a player due to a styupid headbutt right infront of the referee. This is why arsenal will never be any higher than forth. I bet Piers Morgan is having kittens right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:25 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Reasons for vote BRO?

- What exactly would you be voting me for Whiskers?

- You think there is scum on my wagon, RA.

- And you then proceed to vote someone who wasn't even on my wagon. I think massive has a point in which is concerning because you tried to claim he was 'reaching' in

- Heavily dislike this post. There has been an RVS wagon, and some game content. Yet, not only does Elk decide to try and continue RVS but he also refrains from commenting on anything that has happened in the game so far.

VOTE: Elk

- RA, what exactly about Whiskers reaction stood out to you? Can you be more specific?

- How is the reread going Scripten? Caught up?

- Whiskers, your comment regarding being worried about people thinking you were scum with me comes across like you're self-aware which is kind of scummy. Also, are you voting Guyett because drunk-posting is a scumtell or because people who drunk post annoy you?

- I don't buy this, RA. If you truly thought there was scum on my wagon, I would expect you to pursue it. The fact you didn't, makes your comment seem disingenuous and therefore scummy.

- Scripten, scum misdirection to where? From where? For what purpose?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by massive »

And of course on the day I start Giroud in Minimanager. Luckily I also somehow started Rosicky so it all evens out.

In post 76, Red Arrow wrote:
Meh, you're reaching a little here.

Well, it's page 4. Do you think my reasons here are greater or less than your reasons for voting Whiskers?

In post 76, Red Arrow wrote:Yes, I said it was possible that scum were on the wagon, but diodn't see anything scummy enough to vote anyone on it. It was a RVS first few pages wagon that happens in most games.

Well, why speculate on it then? Just about every wagon in every game is bound to have some scum on it. Why did this one merit pointing out that someone on it might be scum?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Mario Balotelli »

Votecount 1.3:

BlueBloodedToffee (3)-
Yiley, Kaboose, Scripten
Whiskers (3)-
Red Arrow, 4burner, Guyett
Guyett (2)-
deathfisaro, Whiskers
Kaboose (1)-
BROseidon
Red Arrow (1)-
massive
Scripten (1)-
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1)-
BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting (1)-
Zombeh

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline will be in 14 days, at 7pm (GMT) on Wednesday 7th January 2015.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 79, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- How is the reread going Scripten? Caught up?

Oh. Yeah. I just wanted to ISO some people and do a quick skim. It's a fairly short game.

In post 79, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Scripten, scum misdirection to where? From where? For what purpose?

Essentially fake scumhunting. "Look, there might or might not be scum over there!" I don't really like Whiskers' drunk posting discussion either, and Red Arrow also mentioned the wagon and proceeded to look elsewhere, but 4burner's treatment of the wagon just felt more scummy as a whole. At least I'm not at any loss for scumreads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:39 am

You're not at a loss for scum-reads and your vote is still on me.

Is there a reason for this?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 83, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're not at a loss for scum-reads and your vote is still on me.

Is there a reason for this?

I actually thought that I'd voted for 4burner in my catchup post.

UNVOTE: BBT
VOTE: 4burner

I blame Christmas.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:49 am

I don't like that vote.

Can you vote Elk please?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 85, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't like that vote.

Can you vote Elk please?

I know you were scum that game, but do you remember the lurker from D1 of Jurassic Park? I don't think there's enough evidence that elk is scum, and putting pressure on him before he's in the game proper will probably lead to a mislynch, even if he comes back/gets replaced. At this point, he's more a policy lynch than anything.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 51, theelkspeaks wrote:Greetings everyone! Can't say I've met many of you before

Vote:Scripten

Did you have a reason for voting here? Or was this RVS?
In post 53, Red Arrow wrote:Oh I could watch that all day, every day :)

Scum reading you because of this post and your desire to see good men fall.
In post 54, 4burner wrote:That video gives me sadness right in the feels. I nearly got in so many fights walking out of the pub that night. And might have been nearly crying. Fucking anti-football Mourinho bullshit, not that I can blame him really. Just hurts.

Anyway. Red Arrow stands out so far for involvement. I'll keep an eye on the early wagoneers listed on BBT's rvs stuff, because it could be scum sending out false leads or accurate analysis. Leaning Town though because I agree with the vote on ...(player x) for overselling the drunk post thing. I've drunkenly scrawled shit as town before so I know for a fact its not a slam dunk scum tell.

Trying to sell it as one? Kinda shitty. Vote coming as soon as I remember who it was though.

Town reading you because it makes me sad too.

In post 62, Whiskers wrote:
In post 50, Red Arrow wrote:I actually think you are overly trying to justify your vote with the drunk thing.....

VOTE: Whiskers

Oh
my,
trying to justify my vote? How awful!

In post 55, 4burner wrote:Are you for real with the drunk post logic? I can understand the scum trying to chum angle, but you seem quite certain that that is definitely the case here...

Ahhh, I was going to ask what "scum trying to chum" meant, but then I realized it was a English thing. (um, probably. I might just be slow)

In post 55, 4burner wrote:Are you for real with the drunk post logic? I can understand the scum trying to chum angle, but you seem quite certain that that is definitely the case here...

In post 58, Guyett wrote:this

Is that a problem, though? I mean, it stood out, but does that bother you? :\

I don't like how you misquoted Guyett here making him look like he was agreeing with the post you quoted directly above him. Don't like it at all.

In post 68, Scripten wrote:
In post 67, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 44, Scripten wrote:Careful with those town reads, BROseidon. BBT is always nonchalant about being wagoned. I've never seen anyone but noob scum get upset over being wagoned out of RVS.

Interesting, can you provide something to back this up in way of the same behaviour?

Check out my wiki. Or, alternatively, any game with BBT. He doesn't really panic. From my experience, new players panic about the same as scum as they do town, and experienced players don't really panic legitimately when a wagon grows on them. That said, is just my personal experience so take that as you will.

Christmas happened, so I need to go back and reread this thread.

Why are you trying to prove things in a game that's going on using your Wiki that is probably only recording games that have already happened? Why can't you prove your point in this thread instead of using other games that really have absolutely nothing to do with this one?

In post 74, 4burner wrote:Anyone else think Mourinho has sucked the joy of football out of Oscar?

Scum reading you now, making a post like this and not at all about the game as well? Why? Got a radar you need to fly under? Let's just assume that perhaps your statement is true. But why couldn't you progress the game while you made this comment?

In post 81, Mario Balotelli wrote:

Votecount 1.3:

BlueBloodedToffee (3)-
Yiley, Kaboose, Scripten
Whiskers (3)-
Red Arrow, 4burner, Guyett
Guyett (2)-
deathfisaro, Whiskers
Kaboose (1)-
BROseidon
Red Arrow (1)-
massive
Scripten (1)-
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1)-
BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting (1)-
Zombeh

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline will be in 14 days, at 7pm (GMT) on Wednesday 7th January 2015.

Please help me understand what is going on in that gif.

---

Gonna put a vote on...
...for now because of the misquoting. I want an explanation.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 87, Kaboose wrote:
In post 68, Scripten wrote:
In post 67, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 44, Scripten wrote:Careful with those town reads, BROseidon. BBT is always nonchalant about being wagoned. I've never seen anyone but noob scum get upset over being wagoned out of RVS.

Interesting, can you provide something to back this up in way of the same behaviour?

Check out my wiki. Or, alternatively, any game with BBT. He doesn't really panic. From my experience, new players panic about the same as scum as they do town, and experienced players don't really panic legitimately when a wagon grows on them. That said, is just my personal experience so take that as you will.

Christmas happened, so I need to go back and reread this thread.

Why are you trying to prove things in a game that's going on using your Wiki that is probably only recording games that have already happened? Why can't you prove your point in this thread instead of using other games that really have absolutely nothing to do with this one?

Because... that's exactly what was asked for me to provide? How do you suppose I would go about showing more than one example of an RVS game state when RVS is a part of the game that (ideally and almost always) happens only once per game?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:11 am

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Kaboose's is nothing but fluff.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 89, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Kaboose's is nothing but fluff.

Nope.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Guyett »

Lol kab you drew scum didnt you
VOTE: kaboose
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Guyett »

Kaboose as town is good. His posts are full of content. He struggles to keep that up as town
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 92, Guyett wrote:Kaboose as town is good. His posts are full of content. He struggles to keep that up as scum

Ebwop
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:48 am

I like this wagon.

VOTE: Kaboose
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 87, Kaboose wrote:
In post 62, Whiskers wrote:
In post 50, Red Arrow wrote:I actually think you are overly trying to justify your vote with the drunk thing.....

Oh
my,
trying to justify my vote? How awful!

Ahhh, I was going to ask what "scum trying to chum" meant, but then I realized it was a English thing. (um, probably. I might just be slow)

Is that a problem, though? I mean, it stood out, but does that bother you? :\

I don't like how you misquoted Guyett here making him look like he was agreeing with the post you quoted directly above him. Don't like it at all.

---

Gonna put a vote on...
...for now because of the misquoting. I want an explanation.

I was going to tell you to fuck off, because I hadn't misquoted, and that WAS what he was agreeing to-- but then I checked my post and you were right and I had messed up.

Sorry. I wasn't meaning to quote the same post twice. That portion should have read,
In post 56, Red Arrow wrote:The reaction of Whiskers to the Kaboose vote by BBT also stood out to me .

Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Whiskers »

Scripten is town. (For things on this page)
Guyett is scum. (For things on this page)

Also I take back my earlier position that Kaboose is a noob; I checked his topics and he's played like 8 or more games already.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 92, Guyett wrote:Kaboose as town is good. His posts are full of content. He struggles to keep that up as town

In post 96, Whiskers wrote:
Also I take back my earlier position that Kaboose is a noob; I checked his topics and he's played like 8 or more games already.

I'm going to really start looking for people playing for noobcred. (Invented that one just now.) I've seen several players do this in games I've taken part in.

That said, can anyone provide good examples of Kaboose as town? I have no wiki page, but I must meta.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 96, Whiskers wrote:Scripten is town. (For things on this page)
Guyett is scum. (For things on this page)

Lol ok

I guess I'm even morr scum as I'm drunk again
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 95, Whiskers wrote:

Sorry. I wasn't meaning to quote the same post twice. That portion should have read,
In post 56, Red Arrow wrote:The reaction of Whiskers to the Kaboose vote by BBT also stood out to me .

its funny coz I called you out on this earlier ...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”