Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Red Arrow »

In post 223, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

PEdit - RA, can you explain your town-read on Yiley please?

I said town/not scum... not town outright. Meaning I am just not seeing them as scum right this minute. But I am not really picking up on anything scummy from the other 4.

I am maybe a suffering a bit of tunnel vision right now on Kaboose (yesterday) and Whiskers today and yesterday which is causing me to read the rest as not scum for now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:14 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 225, Red Arrow wrote:
I said town/not scum... not town outright. Meaning I am just not seeing them as scum right this minute. But I am not really picking up on anything scummy from the other 4.

I am maybe a suffering a bit of tunnel vision right now on Kaboose (yesterday) and Whiskers today and yesterday which is causing me to read the rest as not scum for now.

Right, so are you expecting me to be able to use psychic powers and assign the reads to the individual players? As much as I would like to, I can't. Goes against my game playing morals.

Now, who is town and who is not scum?

Yiley is null to you correct?

It's good that you're aware of tunnel vision, awareness is the first step to recovery. Stop your tunnel vision, and start engaging elsewhere so you don't have this shitty excuse to fall back on on D3 if Whiskers is lynched and flips !town
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 224, Red Arrow wrote:yup, Ollie. My thoughts exactly. It seemed like an 'oops did I just hammer' knowing full well he did. The Ahhh ok seemed to make out that he didn't care and accepted he had just hammered without care and the bottom is nothing but trying to justify what he did.

Don't get me wrong. I thought Kaboose was scum with him (Whiskers), I was wrong on that regard and I probably would have voted him if I had been back before lynch. But that whole hammer vote and follow up was pretty off to me.

Look it was in all likelihood fake, but you're not reading what I said. I find that post inconclusive & if people are going in on him for that then they're just looking for weak as piss reasons & that in itself is scummy. You need more than that. You don't just lynch the bad players, if only it were that simple. This game would be easy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 am

In post 200, Red Arrow wrote:Narrows down to 4 in my opinion who could be scum on the opening wagon of BBT

Liverpool reveal makes me want to vote him more lol
In post 225, Red Arrow wrote:

This needs clearing up.

Do you, or do you not, think there were scum on my opening RVS wagon? If you do, why are you not engaging those people you don't have reads on?

Also, I don't know what to make of it yet but it seems strange that you think you have a pool of 4 scum, when in actual fact, Scripten was killed and therefore it narrows the pool down to 3.

I'm beginning to wonder if my RVS wagon was actually all town and you've been lining up mis-lynches from the very start.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Red Arrow »

Jesus fucking christ.. must we do this again today BBT. I explained this yesterday 50 fucking times. READ MY GOD DAMN POSTS ON THE MATTER.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Red Arrow »

Infact, I won't actually answer anymore of your questions on it.... I explained the same thing over and over yesterday. The only thing I concede to is the 3 instead of 4. That was an oversight I will admit to.

I said it was possible, I never said it was a deffinate. Right now I am going after who I think has the highest chance of hitting scum, much like I did yesterday. I said I would come back to it.. not now though. I am going after who I feel has the best chance of being scum. Then we acan try PoE later. Got it? good. My last comment on this matter.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:34 am

RA, you're the one who brought it up.

I am merely analyzing what you post.

Anyway, I've seen enough

VOTE: RA
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:34 am

Also, is Yiley a null-read?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:35 am

And who is town and who is not scum out of the 3 left on my wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:36 am

In post 200, Red Arrow wrote:
vote:Whiskers

His posts on this page are arrogant, condresending and serve no town purpose.

Last I checked, being arrogant and condescending were not scum-tells.

Last point you can have but I would like you to expand on it.
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Yiley »

182-183 is t I don't like about whiskers. Those are just so bad.
Permanent scum read
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:46 am

Post by 4burner »

Hey peeps. Just checking in, but I think given the play yesterday + apparent derphammer, whiskers is still my #1 scum pick.

Scripten being NKed I find surprising because I didn't think he had a huge amount of town cred so I'll ruminate on that at some point that isn't new years day.

I'm also worried that one of RA and BBT are scum given the conflict between them which is balls because I have them both as town reads. BBT being the more forceful one of the pair is something to note when trying to figure this out.

P-edit and now BBT is on RA. This looks serious. I can't give this game attention beyond the above so imma just wish everyone a happy New years and quietly knock everything over as I stumble out of the thread for a few hours.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Guyett »

BBT and RA stop this pls
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:54 am

Post by 4burner »

My gut says scum kills scripten to send us on false trails. NK could have fallen on townie lurker of which there are at least one, for lack of info, but instead hits scripten. I don't think he was any more of a threat than anyone else, and he definately wasn't a universal town read. So why kill him over a strong town lead?

He could have been mislynch bait, but instead they NKd him. Something I need to think about.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:59 am

In post 201, Guyett wrote:
Whiskers vote came from yesterday play.

Can you expand on this please? What specifically about Whiskers play yesterday did you dislike?

In post 219, Guyett wrote:aw man I want anti craic whiskers gone but that wagon speed is making me nervous

Nervous of wagon building. Does nothing to stop it. Noted.

In post 221, Red Arrow wrote:Just a heads up, Whiskers is L-2. Lets not make this a quick lynch and get nothing from today in terms of information and furthering our reads.

@220 - @death - Your assumption of why I voted you is concerning. It shows self-awareness, which is usually a trait coming from a scummy mindset. Is this something you spoke about overnight?

Can you give me your current reads on everyone who was on the final Kaboose wagon?

In post 235, Yiley wrote:182-183 is t I don't like about whiskers. Those are just so bad.

That's funny, because 183 actually gives me town-vibes. What is 'bad' about them? Try not being so generic in your replies, I'm looking for why you think he is scum.

In post 236, 4burner wrote:Hey peeps. Just checking in, but I think given the play yesterday + apparent derphammer, whiskers is still my #1 scum pick.

Think about this. I bet scum were banking on D2 starting this way. Can you be more specific regarding Whiskers play?

In post 237, Guyett wrote:BBT and RA stop this pls

I think I found scum. You should sheep me.

PEdit - 4burner, was anybody suspicious of Scripten D1? Anyone, at all?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Guyett »

town reads on

{BBT, RA, 4burner, maybe Ollie}

Scum read on Whisker so far, not liking death and yiley (depending on whiskey flip)

Whisker needs to be lynched as that wagon along with the kaboose wagon look ripe for analysis.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 239, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 201, Guyett wrote:
Whiskers vote came from yesterday play.

Can you expand on this please? What specifically about Whiskers play yesterday did you dislike?

drunk "serious?" RVS and that hammer was attrocious

In post 219, Guyett wrote:aw man I want anti craic whiskers gone but that wagon speed is making me nervous

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:16 am

In post 240, Guyett wrote:
Whisker needs to be lynched as that wagon along with the kaboose wagon look ripe for analysis.

We should start a new wagon on RA that would also be ripe for analysis.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:18 am

I actually feel like from Whiskers explains his votes pretty well, getting town-vibes from that post.

Why did you make that statement regarding the Whiskers wagon? What was it's purpose?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:20 am

How is RA town as well? Like, in what world is he town?

Explaining that read would be nice.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Guyett »

He is town because a few times in the game I was about to post something and he had already posted pretty much what I was about to say. looks like he's seeing things from my POV, that is a town POV.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Red Arrow »

BBT is simply pushing the 'I said scum could be on his wagon' post meaning I am not looking into it, despite the fact I have adressed it MANY fucking times.

Yes, I said scum could possibly be on it. However, as i've said 1000 fucking times already. I am going after legit scummy behaviour (Whiskers & Kaboose) over a simple hunch. I never said it was a guarentee. I said it was possible that at least one scum was on it.

But again as I said 1000 times, and this one last time I will post it in big bold letters to get it through your thick fucking skull.

I will scum hunt based on legit behavior of others and not a hunch.

He is just repeating the same thing over and over and over without realizing I answered the question many times day 1. I will go on actual scummy behaviour than a simple hunch that someone may have been scum on his wagon. I don't get why he is pushing this so much. I said a few times its worth coming back to at a later time.

Right now I will go for people who are actually scummy. I have nothing more to back up 'at least 1 could be scum'

this is dragged on far too fucking long. BBT Deal with it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:22 am

I hope you plan on answering my other questions, RA.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Guyett »

I wont be voting for RA anytime soon bbt. Whiskers and yiley are the people I'd like gone today.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Guyett »

As an aside does anyone else really enjoy bastard games?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”