T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

It was a general sense thing - I didn't think acryon/Bulba were PR's, for example, but I did think you/Mala/Aquanim could be.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am

Post by T S O »

...sigh
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Xayzeck »

You did play to your town meta pretty well though
GMT+8
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Shinobi »

Hi I jailed TSO.

Oh wait we caught him already.

Okay.

VOTE: TSO
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Xayzeck »

ayyyyy lmao

look who rolled JK

who also rolled JK in that game with the ZZZX/bitmap newbie that we were both in
GMT+8
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by T S O »

This game was just one bit of bad news after another - I woke up hoping desperately for a RC/JK or even both death and saw no kills.
-Marquis
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1651, T S O wrote:...sigh

Yeah, I think this one was just mostly out of your control, which is both more and less frustrating.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Shinobi »

I actually wasn't sure if I was going to claim or not, so I started weighing my options and considering how many clears we needed and such.

And then I started playing Civ5 so that didn't get done.

Meh. Blame Steam.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 am

Post by T S O »

thanks, acryon, still sucks tho
-Marquis
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1658, T S O wrote:thanks, acryon, still sucks tho

For sure :\
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1654, Xayzeck wrote:ayyyyy lmao

look who rolled JK

who also rolled JK in that game with the ZZZX/bitmap newbie that we were both in

lol

Right?

I felt so useless during this game though. Aquanim/Bulbazak/Tempest came in and ran everything from the get-go so I was just kind of loitering in the background. Guess a couple people found it suspicious. Hmph.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Xayzeck »

I don't think you did that bad TSO

considering you still made it through a day after losing your buddies, and lost to investigations

don't feel too down
GMT+8
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:51 am

Post by acryon »

I think my inability to be here definitely made me really useless this game, and also made people feel weird about me. Not much I can do about being gone, but I admittedly had trouble reading and sifting through all that I had missed, which made it even harder to be useful and engaged. Sorry town :(
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Shinobi »

I think Bulba was vigi but I'm not 100%.

Knowing me I probably overlooked someone claiming it already.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1661, Xayzeck wrote:I don't think you did that bad TSO

considering you still made it through a day after losing your buddies, and lost to investigations

don't feel too down

well neither do I, really, but I don't like losing.

The whole dynamic of the game changes when you're the only scum alive on d2 - it's less you leading the town along and more the town being hungry wolves constantly clicking at your heels.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

Post by T S O »

I think the Aquanim shot was a decent one if it had worked. I don't know how far I could have got if this was mountainous - I'd say decently far.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Shinobi »

The Pasch lynch completely broke the game. Everybody off that lynch was just going to get boned. Too many supertowns.

If you found your way onto that lynch, you would have lasted much longer and probably wouldn't have gotten invest-boned.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1662, acryon wrote:I think my inability to be here definitely made me really useless this game, and also made people feel weird about me. Not much I can do about being gone, but I admittedly had trouble reading and sifting through all that I had missed, which made it even harder to be useful and engaged. Sorry town :(

You weren't really scummy. A bunch of people were reading you as town in the end.

Though calling for me to get shot made me flip out a couple of times.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:57 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah.

I said this in the Scum PT too - but school -did- hinder me there. I would honestly probably have bussed Pasch - there was a seat at the end if I'd had the inclination too. My exams were on during the days of Pasch being ran up and I just pushed dave instead because I was kinda rushing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 am

Post by T S O »

My two scumpartners basically both got nailed d1.

I have no idea who the vig is. I was thinking Bulba could be - but I needed the vig alive, or at any rate, either RC/JK down last night.
-Marquis
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1667, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1662, acryon wrote:I think my inability to be here definitely made me really useless this game, and also made people feel weird about me. Not much I can do about being gone, but I admittedly had trouble reading and sifting through all that I had missed, which made it even harder to be useful and engaged. Sorry town :(

You weren't really scummy. A bunch of people were reading you as town in the end.

Though calling for me to get shot made me flip out a couple of times.

Sorry about that :oops:
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 am

Post by T S O »

They're both good guys, though, sometimes you just get rolled as scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 am

Post by T S O »

I said in a message to BBT clever townplay was for Vig to not kill, though no-one suggested it, so props to whoever the Vig was for doing so.
-Marquis
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1671, T S O wrote:They're both good guys, though, sometimes you just get rolled as scum.

Yeah it certainly took a bit of good fortune on our part. If our vig was someone who didn't suspect you or Luca, this game would have been very different.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Shinobi »

T S O wrote:Yeah.

I said this in the Scum PT too - but school -did- hinder me there. I would honestly probably have bussed Pasch - there was a seat at the end if I'd had the inclination too. My exams were on during the days of Pasch being ran up and I just pushed dave instead because I was kinda rushing.

The answer is to stop going to school and dedicate your life to mafia.

It's the only sensible choice here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”