Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Ollie »

Just reassess based on my posts as you go along, you know how I play inside out anyway.

I don't know your game that well as you're usually modding but I'm willing to trust you for now as it looks like we're both being misread for similar reasons/ or even being stitched up. I know for a fact we're not teamed up & you're not scum for the reasons pointed out so far at any rate.

In post 370, Whiskers wrote:I certainly read you each as scum.

There are plenty of other problems with your posts that I feel obligated to poke holes through but it doesn't matter. People will come and see for themselves.

Somebody prod me when it's time to lynch.

alarming post.

Ollie's Town Reads List

BBT

Whiskers
<
Guyett
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 372, Guyett wrote:VOTE: yiley

Until BBT talks to me about death

I need more out of yiley before I read him one way or the other. I think BBT is town though.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 371, Ollie wrote:You know what it is, I think some people have a problem with us not following the site trend of reading people purely by if other player's town reads align with their town reads or not.

That's not a fucking thing. That's a trend among bad players, not a site-trend.

In post 376, Ollie wrote:I need more out of yiley before I read him one way or the other. I think BBT is town though.

You fuckin idiot. You're giving Yiley no incentive to post, as you'll never vote him, or even read him until he posts more. scum-Yiley is safe with no effort, and, for that matter, town-yiley is too.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Ollie »

Whiskers wrote:
You fuckin idiot. You're giving Yiley no incentive to post, as you'll never vote him, or even read him until he posts more. scum-Yiley is safe with no effort, and, for that matter, town-yiley is too.

lol Guyett has his vote on Yiley, as does BBT, I think that's incentive enough for him to post! Where do I say I'll never vote for him? This is needless hostility from you Whiskers.

& it's strange for you to call me a f#cking idiot for in your opinion 'giving Yiley no incentive to post' when you read us both as scum, agreed that we're a team & you have your vote on me. :lol: I mean if we were both scum then I wouldn't be putting him under pressure & that'd be ok scum play so I wouldn't be an idiot (in your book) for that. Do you even truly read me as scum? I'm starting to wonder.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Whiskers »

Your thinking is shallow.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Ollie »

so that's a no then.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:23 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Town vs town arguements bore me.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 am

Arguments*
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 335, 4burner wrote:
Reads;

@RA
- Town. I sense a lot of exasperation in his dealings with BBT, and his train of thought regarding the early wagon is pretty similar to mine. I haven't seen him take any scummy positions or noticed anything that made me think "hold on a minute, that's counter to what I'm seeing in this game", and he isn't hiding from the thread. So yeah, town read. A pretty good one.

Also, huge condolences on the loss.

@Massive
- Pinged early for his ignorance of me with regards to his RA case, but I can forgive that given the BBT/Massive parallels in pushing RA, largely due to townreading BBT. Granted, this alone doesn't make him town, but questioning the motives behind Kaboose's derpness was town mindset, suspicion of Guyett is following my train of thought, and Post 312/Iso 7 gives me good vibes. Town lean here.

@Yiley
- Hrmm. Had to Iso to notice anything here, really. If you want to talk about folks going under the radar, or attempting it, here's your example. Not really getting any great reads by post 60, which is pretty poor, and it's not exactly like page 3 reads have to be ironclad. Reads to me as not wanting to offer anything that could be scumread. Comes through in post 216 finally voting whiskers for shitty reasons, ie none. And then post 327 is just ...pointless as town, filler and prodding as scum. Scumlean here.

Guyett
Hoo-boy. Spent day 1 not really doing much of note. Then the Whiskers push at D2 start based on really suspicious mod-related guesswork. Then abandoned it pretty quick once BBT came in expressing doubts. Ties with Ollie don't help, but mostly as town I just can't trust the mod-based Whiskers push because it's so flimsy as to be flaccid. Scum. (My Post 332/iso 32 is the gist of the mod stuff)

@BBT
- Probably too involved and verbose to be scum, but that's more gut than anything. I like the pushing, and have higher priority targets to focus on for the moment, but the RA case is pinging for reasons given yesterday which I'll come back to if in need. Happy to trust my townread for the moment though.

@Death
- Probably town. Setup spec I do a hell of a lot as it helps me frame the game in my mind, and the suspicion of Guyett doesn't seem like it comes from a scumbuddy so based on association I'd call this slot likely town. Could obviously change, though.

@Whiskers
- Hrmm. I find this slot quite scummy on D1 but that's fading with other targets cropping up. It is entirely possible the RVS was an RVS and I'm attributing far too meaning into it - we all have our individual styles after all. Furthermore, as outed Liverpool via Mod announcement - I find this more than likely to be a scum move designed to cause havoc. Whiskers hasn't claimed it, nobody has come forward to say town is responsible... Pressing the reset button here and focusing elsewhere. Null to town. (Though I want to go on record as saying what townie hits the submit on a vote with their wagon of choice at L-2 WITHOUT reading the rest of the thread? Shame, Whiskers, Shame.)

@Elk
- Needs to be replaced. Or prodded. Something.

@BRO
- Agree with the whole Guyett/Ollie modgate suspicion and the Yiley threat but largely null on everything else. Very much on the outside prodding the game, but that seems like BRO's playstyle given a game I'm currently in also, rather than any alignment tell. Benefit of the doubt is to label this slot town, liable to change if we keep hitting town on the lynches though.

@Ollie
- Comes in swinging, takes a tone I really don't like, and then tries to game a Mod on a site he's only pretty just freshly joined? Unless he knows them from offsite or something similar. Basically I'm thinking scum due to Whiskers/Liverpool/Mod stuff ala Guyett. And never actually voted Whiskers despite agreeing with the anti-whiskers stuff from memory. Votes BRO over very little, comparatively.

So I've got my scumteam as Guyett/Ollie/Yiley, which I'm scarily confident in for a D2 read. But everyone else is basically town bar a few nulls, so let's see how this shakes out.

VOTE: Guyett

It bothers me that your reads are fairly in-line with mine, but that the BBT read reasons are bad.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 339, Ollie wrote:So what? If we had a vig who was forced to shoot the worst player on day 1 then you'd be dead by now. Shit play is no guarantee of anything. He hasn't given us enough to vote on him yet. If it's just a vote to get him to post more then cool, we'll soon see. Yiley might just not be into the game. I couldn't get into a few games on here myself & posted in a similar way. I want these lurking guys to post more so we can get an accurate read.

The thing is, Yiley has given us stuff.

Elk is the one who hasn't.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 348, Guyett wrote:This knocking the idea down because itd "outguessing the mod" is annoying though. Yes it can only go so far but I got Stoke and my power is to do with restricting someone (like a Tony Pulis Stoke team). The mod doesn't like Liverpool so I would be absolutely shocked if he made Liverpool an Innocent Child.
So in my opinion either there is some role that makes the mod confirm a players flavour publicly or he is a Guilty Child type of flavour.

How about this.

We don't assume IC or GC.

Not fucking hard.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Yeah I'm pretty confident about Whisker's-town, now.

It'll be really hard to convince me to vote for anyone who isn't Ollie or Yiley for the rest of the day.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 386, BROseidon wrote:Yeah I'm pretty confident about Whisker's-town, now.

It'll be really hard to convince me to vote for anyone who isn't Ollie or Yiley for the rest of the day.

Vote me you sap
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by 4burner »

Not pulling quotes because effort but;

@Ollie

1. Obvious misrep/stretch case regarding the link. You are both on the same page regarding the fact that you arrived at Liverpool = scum BECAUSE Mod doesn't like Liverpool/Does like Forest. This has nothing to do with you both being from the same site. Furthermore, in your post 341 and 345 you seem to be unable to read my quote that you yourself grabbed. I was saying if you are from a site with NEXUS, not Guyett.

2. In addition, I have no idea what scumrole would out a player like thus. Could be something new, there might be something on the wiki. That being said there's a game I want to run in the future that has a mechanic in it that MIGHT be similar to something that is going on here, but I can't test that yet unless I get to hammer the lynch today, or we manage to lynch the scum role that it could potentially be. Or town, if I'm wrong, which is always a possibility.

3. You are (or were) not my top scumread. Guyett is (or was) my top scum read. I voted him because he was my top scum read, not because he was absent from thread for all of what... a page or two? And do you really think a lynch attempt would go through on an inactive player before they came back to check in? This insinuation that I'd try to take him down due to absenteeism is pretty flawed because he was always going to come back prior to lynch.

4. Post 354. Innocent child means alignment revealed. In addition, nobody is saying that Roles and Clubs would not be paired. The point is that assigning ALIGNMENT to Clubs would be broken due to the ability to game the Mod as yourself and Guyett are wont to do. Also, if you want to call my reads list a load of crap, tell me why, please and thank you. Also also, the link at this stage is strengthened by the fact that I have 3 scum reads in this game, you and Guyett are 2 of them, and I can see you as scumbuddies. If other people don't see it, they don't see it. That's fine. But in my scumteam I have in mind, it all works out.

What's this FAR too much effort regarding the link attempt, by the way? I posted a reads list, Whiskers clarified stuff as to why, you went off the rails. It almost seems like you are protesting too much for the actual content that was put out there. Plus,
you keep talking to Guyett
. So. I don't know what you want from me.

5. Post 371 - "You know what it is, I think some people have a problem with us not following the site trend of reading people purely by if other player's town reads align with their town reads or not." What the actual fuck is this. Some of
my
reads are based on associations and the fact that they seem to be thinking the same as me, yes. I wouldn't say that's site meta though. And I wouldn't trust a read that was ONLY based on the above. You also seem to know a lot about the site meta for someone who just freshly joined as far as I can tell?

Right, that'll do. VOTE: Ollie because you started bad, then just got worse. Guyett can wait til tomorrow. Yiley the day after.

@BRO
- BBT is either being a very proactive scum, blending in with his questions and the like, or just playing a decent town game so far. Either way I'm not going to figure it out today, and I have more productive lines of investigation on the boil anywho.
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by 4burner »

@BBT - You think Whiskers and Ollie are town? How did you get Ollie as a townread?
deathfisaro
deathfisaro
Goon
deathfisaro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by deathfisaro »

Sorry I'm a day later than expected. Also apologize if I'm throwing too many questions at people but I've been gone for a while =P.

Guyett:
I think you bounce wildly. I still can't figure out if it's your playstyle or alignment related thing but I feel like you're either scum or at best an easy scapegoat for scums to frame. What are you getting out of playing in such a way? This is my first time seeing a self-vote on this site and how do I know that's not WIFOMing - scum with a survivalist mindset would not likely to self vote but at the same time you did it at a point in time when it was very safe to do so with only 2 other votes on you thus not accomplishing anything but causing more confusion? We're not at a point in game that asking people to vote you won't throw the game either. So I see you are introducing a false sense of "like living dangerously" when it's actually living quite safely. Also Whiskers wagon is going slow because your reasoning is not convincing. Why is that making you nervous?
Scumread.

Ollie:
Why do I feel like you're looking for sacrifices for D2 instead of scumhunting? Club-alignment association theory didn't go too well so went ahead and tried "lynch the less actives" movement over Christmas - New Year holiday season which also didn't go well so now just going to land on easy to frame targets? If you look at other games, not surprisingly many players are away for like a week. I mean technically they're not helping but pushing policy lynches in this case is... reaching too far? I totally understand your concern but your concern came a bit too early as we have a whole week left of D2. You seemed to dislike Guyett association but actively sought out interactions with him and eventually townread him. I don't know what kind of chemistry you two have developed but from a 3rd party point of view I find this hard to accept.
Scumread.

Massive:
I like you as a player. Well structured walls or short posts that have good points. But the quantity is not enough to townread you. Because of 312 I have to be consciously cautious about townreading you. This is my 3rd game on this site (1 finished and 2 ongoing) and every game I end up liking a couple people for their personalities. None of them flipped scum so far but given the statistics eventually it will happen. It might take a while to have a strong read on you either direction given the numerical odds. I just hope you post more (not something I can proudly say in this game but still =P).
Null.

Red Arrow:
I like your consistency from D1 to D2. But I feel like Whiskers has towned up a lot recently. Do you still want to focus solely on Whiskers? If you're town and Whiskers is town and you tunnel on Whiskers, we'll mislynch and you'll likely to rise as a scummy candidate tomorrow. That's not beneficial to town. In the last 150 posts or so, your conviction on Whiskers was practically zero and yet Whiskers' defence was quite active. So in the scenario you're town and Whiskers is scum, you'll have to obvtown and townlead well, otherwise it's going to shoot yourself in the foot. Also sorry for your loss.
Mixed bag.
(probably will swing one direction soon)

Yiley:
You have contributed like nothing to the game. I can see you're being consistent with 1 line posts in other threads too. No offense but is your win rate any good? Regardless of whether you're town or scum your team would suffer I presume. On the other hand I think it would be extremely difficult to fake this playstyle for years. Even in 2013 he played this way so I don't think his play in this game has any strong scumtells. But it's just asking to be lynched and probably the easiest target to frame. Going to keep an eye on people who will push his wagon hard under the excuse of "going to make him speak" when his history in this site would indicate that would be unlikely. Sorry to keep setup spec'ing but I believe there are town PRs in this game that can deal with his lack of contribution without spending lynches on him. Should be null but townlean for how my scumlean players are treating him. I mean that's not a good reason but I disagree with lynching him for being an easy lynch, that's what scum wants.
Barely townlean.

Whiskers:
I like recent posts from you but any scum in your position would do the same. Just to clarify, Kaboose never claimed LP. He claimed some sort of "not dying" power and because he wasn't playing to draw NKs I assumed it was "not dying during the day" thus lynchproof and I was wrong. And yet you said things as if Kaboose himself has claimed LP. Combined with bad hammer D1, your scumminess from D1 hasn't been cancelled out by your effort for towniness D2. I like your vote on Ollie but given the combination of scum powers, they may be able to afford to sacrifice a buddy for town cred. My concern is, you're being scumread by too many people too easily. I would be thinking way too hard if this was a scum master plan from pre-game to sack their bad playing buddy (which you volunteered) to paint the scum team with shining towniness. Yeah I think that's an extreme stretch but why can't I just shake it off?
Still scumlean

BBT:
There are things I like about your plays and there are things you do that scum can also do for town points. I need to be in better condition to comprehend your play, I'm starting to lack concentration.
Mixed bag.

BROseidon:
Like his fluidity of changing reads. My nitpicking would be his eventual scumreads are the people whose wagons are trendy. But I think that's okay, trendy wagons seem to be with reason although we were wrong on Day 1.
Slight townread.

4burner:
While I don't like the predetermined 3 day vote sequence at the end of 388, the order of the three sounds good enough.
Townlean.

theelkspeaks:
Posted something on this site on 25th (beginning of game in this thread), 28th night, 29th morning, 30th afternoon and night, 31st morning and afternoon in other games. Last visited today morning. No response to prods. If people are too busy to come on site for MeatWorld duties I'd understand. But his lack of involvement in this game isn't the case. Is later course of mod action replacement of the slot? Given the how short D1 was, I'd be very unhappy if he'll just be replaced. Feels like he's done town a great disservice and scums a favour.
Modkill please?

It might seem I'm too harsh given I've been busy too but 9 day AFK? Posting in other games but not even making an excuse in this game? Not going to answer prods yet not replacing out?

After previewing I half-assed BBT and later. I need and sleep (been getting very few hours last few days) and be fed.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Ollie »

4burner
You wonder why I said your reads list was a load of crap? That's mainly because me, Guyett & Yiley are not a scum team, I am not scum, I don't think Guyett is either. Yet you've said you're really confident of it. This is day 2 & you're 'really confident' of something that isn't even the case. That is a red flag for me. & it's filled with nonsense, as is your follow up post that you made really long to give the appearance that it holds any water when it's filled with clownery & fluff.

I call you on your reads post & I point out the weirdness of you voting for Guyett over me when you used me as a reason he was scum & not vice versa...

In post 227, Ollie wrote:
Apparently a link with me doesn't help Guyett. I wanna know why I appear to be your top scum read yet you've voted for him.

then hey presto, you say I go to the top of your scum list & you're voting for me. :lol:

In post 335, 4burner wrote:And never actually voted Whiskers despite agreeing with the anti-whiskers stuff from memory. Votes BRO over very little, comparatively.

This^^^ was a good portion of your reasoning for scum reading me in the first place & is flat out wrong, as I have proven. Yet you've not responded to it.

In post 388, 4burner wrote:You also seem to know a lot about the site meta for someone who just freshly joined as far as I can tell?

What are you even trying to insinuate here & what does it have to do with anything?

This is added to...

In post 335, 4burner wrote:
then tries to game a Mod on a site he's only pretty just freshly joined? Unless he knows them from offsite or something similar.

I can't have theories because I've just joined? You're just throwing any old shit against the wall & trying to see what sticks. Pick on the new guy day is it? Two points against me for being new & counting.

In post 388, 4burner wrote:
What's this FAR too much effort regarding the link attempt, by the way? I posted a reads list, Whiskers clarified stuff as to why, you went off the rails. It almost seems like you are protesting too much for the actual content that was put out there. Plus,
. So. I don't know what you want from me.

Are you kidding? This linking of myself & Guyett through our theorizing is your main reasoning for who the scum team are in your reads list! A post Whiskers totally agrees with apparently.

& this might just be the best bit...

4burner wrote:Plus,
. I don't know what you want from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah man I always see scum openly communicating like Guyett & I have done. So desperate are the pair of us to be lynched that we've decided to make it obvious we're scum. WOW. You should be using this as a reason we're NOT scum together. The only universe your point would even slightly make sense in is a one where one of us was a strong town read, but this is especially crap in a game where we're being read as a scum team by a couple of players.

Your long posts are filled with all this filler to bulk up weak links about players who you see getting shit from other people. Now you could be easily influenced etc. I mean you obviously fancy yourself as some kind of mafia genius thinking you've nailed a scum team early on day 2, when one of them was newly in the game & another had made just 6 posts! I mean is this sinking in at all, this thing that you've done & how unlikely it is that you're right? Cos if not when I add that to the inane points you've made I have to read you as scum.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 390, deathfisaro wrote:
Ollie:
Why do I feel like you're looking for sacrifices for D2 instead of scumhunting? Club-alignment association theory didn't go too well so went ahead and tried "lynch the less actives" movement over Christmas - New Year holiday season which also didn't go well so now just going to land on easy to frame targets? If you look at other games, not surprisingly many players are away for like a week. I mean technically they're not helping but pushing policy lynches in this case is... reaching too far? I totally understand your concern but your concern came a bit too early as we have a whole week left of D2. You seemed to dislike Guyett association but actively sought out interactions with him and eventually townread him. I don't know what kind of chemistry you two have developed but from a 3rd party point of view I find this hard to accept.
Scumread.

I never said lynch the less actives. I can't remember saying anyone inactive was scum. In fact I said we couldn't read Yiley as scum yet as he hasn't posted enough which is totally at odds with what you just said. Where have I pushed a policy lynch? I'm guessing all this is stemming from this post?

In post 309, Ollie wrote:Not tolerating inactivity in this game. People with less posts than me & the dead guys need to get involved...

Just because you were one of the people with less posts than me that doesn't mean I was attacking you, it seems you feel attacked & you've made it into something its not to defend yourself. But I can assure you that I wasn't attacking you or any of the people with less posts than me. I want people to post more so the actual scum lurker(s) become apparent.

Yeah I know Guyett & why would I be bothered about interacting with him? I'm gonna work with the people on the same wavelength as me at the end of the day & yes I read him as town. You read him as scum for being all over the place but I've seen him more scattergun & random than he is in this game when he was town, that's not alignment indicative in Guyett's case. If he was being read as town I'd be more worried about him. But don't take my word for it. Not even the people who know him alot better than me can say for sure what he is, I've seen one of them get badly conned by him so my eyes are open more than yours well be. :lol: Yet still I don't think he's scum at this juncture.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Ollie »

Modkill please?

I'm surprised you're not getting on well with Guyett. :lol: In joke, don't worry about it.

btw I don't think modkilling the slot is a good idea. If I'm scum & one of us has only posted once then I'm doing everything I can to get them replaced so we have maxiumum potential for influencing the game & so they don't end up being modkilled. So for me that slot is likely town & thus we want them alive. Replacements are easily found on this site.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Red Arrow:
I like your consistency from D1 to D2. But I feel like Whiskers has towned up a lot recently. Do you still want to focus solely on Whiskers? If you're town and Whiskers is town and you tunnel on Whiskers, we'll mislynch and you'll likely to rise as a scummy candidate tomorrow. That's not beneficial to town. In the last 150 posts or so, your conviction on Whiskers was practically zero and yet Whiskers' defence was quite active. So in the scenario you're town and Whiskers is scum, you'll have to obvtown and townlead well, otherwise it's going to shoot yourself in the foot. Also sorry for your loss.
Mixed bag.
(probably will swing one direction soon)

Whiskers:
I like recent posts from you but any scum in your position would do the same. Just to clarify, Kaboose never claimed LP. He claimed some sort of "not dying" power and because he wasn't playing to draw NKs I assumed it was "not dying during the day" thus lynchproof and I was wrong. And yet you said things as if Kaboose himself has claimed LP. Combined with bad hammer D1, your scumminess from D1 hasn't been cancelled out by your effort for towniness D2. I like your vote on Ollie but given the combination of scum powers, they may be able to afford to sacrifice a buddy for town cred. My concern is, you're being scumread by too many people too easily. I would be thinking way too hard if this was a scum master plan from pre-game to sack their bad playing buddy (which you volunteered) to paint the scum team with shining towniness. Yeah I think that's an extreme stretch but why can't I just shake it off?
Still scumlean

Re:Red Arrow
It sounds like you're having trouble reading him because he's been V/LA for the last several days. Keep in mind that his arguments aren't up to date, and keep in mind that he's going to have a bunch of catching up to do when he comes back in, and the transition may be jarring or he may still be convinced of his old position.

Re:Whiskers
My bad about the LP bit, I jumped to that conclusion once he was leaning that way. Still, he was likely the lynch for the day and I didn't regret lynching him, just it was too early (and I do regret lynching his role... oops).

What do you mean, "the combination of scum powers"? Do you have insight into what the scum powers are?

Why does it matter to you if I'm "being scumread too easily by too many people"? Does that have an influence on your read of me? Why?

You can't shake the feeling of a scum ploy because it would be a good one to make, however, let me put your mind at ease:
Ollie replaced in, and, were we both scum, I wouldn't have had time to know that "he's a terrible player" who "needs to be sacrificed for towncred."
Mafia night QTs tend to move very slowly. A couple of days IRL time is enough to hold an exchange of a few sentences, but I wouldn't have gotten a feel for his playstyle or ability in that time.

Either Ollie or Whiskers paired up with BBT makes more sense, looking at your scum reads: Whiskers and Ollie are fighting, and BBT wants to break it up. Is scum-BBT's partner losing the fight? Is scum-BBT's partner putting her foot in her mouth? Either way, BBT wants to take attention off of them. (I don't actually think that's the case, though. I'm town reading BBT and suspect it's just because Ollie/Whiskers is taking up a bunch of space and wasting time.)
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: death
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:38 am

Apologies for recent activity levels.

Have an assignment due in on Tuesday so focusing on getting that finished.

Try to to post too much so I don't have a whole lot to catch up on :)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:12 am

In post 318, massive wrote:
Fool me once, eh? Anything about 312 that you'd like to comment on?

Yeah, I know. It's not the fact you fooled me, it's more to do with how well you did it. Like, you were my top town-read nearly all game so when I'm so far wrong on somebodies alignment, I try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I actually like your thought process on Guyett. It has caused me to pause and re-evaluate my town-read on that slot.
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Mario Balotelli »

Votecount 2.4:

Ollie (3)-
BROseidon, Whiskers, 4burner
Whiskers (2)-
Red Arrow, Yiley
BROseidon (1)-
Ollie
Yiley (1)-
BlueBloodedToffee,
deathfisaro (1)-
Guyett
Guyett (1)-
massive

Not voting (2)-
deathfisaro, theelkspeaks,

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 7 days, at 2pm GMT on Saturday 10th January 2015

theelkspeaks is being replaced. massive has been prodded.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:56 am

In post 325, Whiskers wrote:
Second thing, some people, BBT for one, has said they think that those posts of mine that Yiley doesn't like. So instead of just being obviously, unanimously considered to be terrible posts, the posts that Yiley "doesn't like" and is pointing to as such clear evidence that Whiskers is scum, that he doesn't even
need
to give clear reasoning for voting her, those posts are actually disputably town-ringing posts.

Can you clarify this paragraph please Whiskers because I'm hella confused trying to read it.

@ - 4burner, do you not think scum also show exasperation when they are pressured?

Your read on me looks like posturing as well. It has been noted.

Town-reading death based on associations is a bad idea. Do you have any other reasons for this town-read?

As for your scum-team of Guyett/Ollie/Yiley, at least one of them is town (Ollie)

@ - Ollie, I voted for Yiley because he isn't doing anything. It's not what Yiley is doing that makes him scummy, it's what he's not doing.

In post 337, Whiskers wrote:
Look, you're allowed to speculate on setup. Just make sure that's not ALL you've got, when it comes time to make a case. Voting somebody based solely on flavour is foolish.

I like this.

@ - Ollie, lurkers are not gonna post more if you start giving them excuses for why they might not be posting as soon as they are pressured. This seems to go against your whole stance of getting people to contribute to the game.

I think way too much of this thread is being taken up with Ollie vs Whiskers and it's allowing everyone else to just slip by doing pretty much nothing.

@ - Knew you were Stoke from 'stoking the fires' or whatever you said at the beginning.

Would lynch Guyett purely for self-voting.

@ - Guyett, how is 4burner scum if Yiley is town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”