NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:flubbernugget, yuni, Nero, and pacman.

Could you talk about these?
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Town:

d3x -the scum hunting when he asked Garmr about how he knew I was an alt. That fact came up in the neighbor QT.

Flubbernugget - he seems legit.

Kid A - discernible thought processes.

New-town:

firebound - I think he's trying.

Null-town:

Peacebringer - I'm seeing more town than scum in his posts.

Null going up:

AlternateAccount: I really dislike his attempt at stifling discussion here:
In post 127, AlternateAccount wrote:Now we wait to see if TDA's scumbuddies try to help bail him out or if he'll try to lurk away that epic backtrack...

but his most recent post makes me feel a bit better about him.

Null:

DGB is being DGB, and I'm okay with that.

IAI - there's nothing in his ISO to use to get a handle on him.

Killapenwin - worse than IAI, IAI has some reads out. I'm probably a bit biased here because he's approaching the argument against me with some sort of rationality.

Null-lurker:

nakedjogger

Lurker scum:

evilpacman - 1 post, pushes my lynch and no vote.

Nero: I just discussed this one.

Null-scum:

ABR: the asking for a quick-lynch was bad, and I don't see a legitimate thought process in his ISO.

random midget - I'd auto lynch him if Nero is scum. He went from voting a lurker to a nonsense vote, to a vote that I don't believe.

Yuni - I dislike his fencesitting in 131 and the false dichotomy in 241.

Scum:

Dragonspawn - consistent disingenuous posting

Garmr - has stopped playing mafia and is not trying to read me. He's playing "let's push a lynch," he's doing that with garbage and those moments where he pretends to be reasonable, and then follows them up by ignoring me, are not indicative of someone interested in discerning someones alignment.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 324, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 323, Garmr wrote:You have no credibility at all When I answer your questions you stop and eventually bring it up again.

Oh, then it should be easy for you. Quote yourself.

Yep you keep bringing up the same subject over and over ds reaction to you. The the same question line is said just in a different way.

You:How did I misrep him
Me:You picked a bit of his original post did a hack job on it and tried to push the burden of proof on him.

You:But that isn't what he meant so anything scummy i did is mute.

Me:It doesn't matter because he didn't mean it that way everyone thought he meant it that way and your hack job and scummy responces to everyone else is why I am pushing my scum read on you not your original post that stirred ds reaction.

You: prove it's a hack job.

Me: :facepalm:

In post 98, Garmr wrote:
In post 97, TheDudeAbides wrote:ignoring someone's question isn't a hack job.

you were totally misreporting it through and dragonspawn is the towniest slot around besides myself :P .

this begins the cycle I was sheeping Alternate reasons on why you were misrepping here.

you answer with this stupid thing
In post 101, Garmr wrote:
In post 100, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 98, Garmr wrote:

you were totally misreporting it through and dragonspawn is the towniest slot around besides myself :P .

Dragon spawn seemed to expect me to have information that I simply don't have. I did not misreport on that.
That's also the only interesting thing in his post.

:facepalm:

In post 105, Garmr wrote:
In post 102, TheDudeAbides wrote:Explain how you think I misreported on anything?

misrepresented spell check fail ;/.

You were obviously misrepresenting this post btw

In post 76, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 26, dragonspawn wrote:I'm buddies with someone I don't know

I'd love to know why you said this, I mean it's a piece of information that I simply don't have access to.

Your the one accusing him of being partners with nero. I know this was a joke but you went all serious with this post here and started misrepresenting him here.

I explain again where you misrepping him.

In post 110, Garmr wrote:
In post 106, TheDudeAbides wrote:There is no misrepresentation at all. He acted as though I should have known that he didn't know Nero and because of that know that he couldn't be buddies with Nero.

No his saying why the hell are you pushing that he and nerocain are buddies if nerocain hasn't posted yet.
People who do't understand jokes make me go gaaahhh.

In post 108, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 104, Garmr wrote:tda another one of those types doesn't get humor. Well this will be fun :/ tda do you understand what fun is :P.

Where's the joke garmr?

In post 33, Garmr wrote:
In post 21, TheDudeAbides wrote:Dragonspawn is Nero Cain's buddy.

Nooo I wanted to be scum with dragon spawn

VOTE: TDA

In post 109, TheDudeAbides wrote:Cause it looks like you're taking this pretty seriously.

I am now ;/

Explain here how your misrepping/doing a hackjob him.

In post 114, Garmr wrote:
In post 112, TheDudeAbides wrote:If he'd just said something about Nero not having posted yet, there wouldn't be a problem.

He did but you went out your way to misrepresent it.

This is me pointing where you fucking lied to all our faces.

In post 119, Garmr wrote:
In post 117, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 112, TheDudeAbides wrote:If he'd just said something about Nero not having posted yet, there wouldn't be a problem.

This is simply nonsense. He didn't just say something about Nero not having posted yet.

In post 107, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 26, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 21, TheDudeAbides wrote:Dragonspawn is
Nero Cain
's buddy.

I'm buddies with someone I don't know and hasn't posted yet? I'd love to see the reasoning

Can't you even put two and two together this is responding to you.

and this is the joke I made

In post 33, Garmr wrote:

This is me trying to fucking explain to you how you misrepped him again.

In post 121, Garmr wrote:
In post 120, TheDudeAbides wrote:I got that was a joke. It would have made more sense with the wording for you to have said Nero Cain, rather than DS.

I have no idea what your first point is, but since you're scum trying to push a bs misrep case, I don't really care.

What ever your seriously a headache.

This my headache after you ignore what I was saying and tried to push me i want to ride a unicorn that flies by firing rainbows out it's ass and ram its horn into your stomach.

In post 302, Garmr wrote:
In post 223, dragonspawn wrote: And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made yo. Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.

Also if tda was reading what ds said then he would of read it this way.
In post 223, dragonspawn wrote: And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made your Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.

This is referring to to to TDA accusing dragonspawn of being nero's buddy. Even through ds didn't get what tda really meant (implying that nero and ds were scum buddies together as a) Tda's reactions to ds were as if he did and then he tried to twist it to put DS in a bad spotlight. That opportunistic behavior is scummy as fuck.

Look another misrep this one apparently unintentional which you say latter on. The cycle begins again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 317, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol fake dayvig

Remember when i did this to peacebringer in our first game togther and he nearly outed the whole scum team. The only way he didn't was because he replaced out.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 327, Garmr wrote:
In post 323, Garmr wrote:You have no credibility at all When I answer your questions you stop and eventually bring it up again.

Yep you keep bringing up the same subject over and over ds reaction to you. The the same question line is said just in a different way.

Me:You picked a bit of his original post did a hack job on it and tried to push the burden of proof on him.

This is the part that is wrong.

That's not quite right. What I've been saying is that all along I have interpreted his post in that manner that he indended it.

Me:It doesn't matter because he didn't mean it that way everyone thought he meant it that way and your hack job and scummy responces to everyone else is why I am pushing my scum read on you not your original post that stirred ds reaction.

This part I question. I'm note sure what you mean by "that way" or what you think that everyone thought.

That is actually how this game works.

In post 98, Garmr wrote:

this begins the cycle I was sheeping Alternate reasons on why you were misrepping here.

In post 98, Garmr wrote:

Dragon spawn seemed to expect me to have information that I simply don't have. I did not misreport on that.

[\quote]
This is not stupid and was the point. Recall:

I'm buddies with someone I don't know and hasn't posted yet? I'd love to see the reasoning

In that post, dragonspawn uses the argument that he couldn't be buddies with Nero because he doesn't know who Nero is. It's disingenuous because that's information that I simply don't have access to, and it's why I asked him about the post.

In post 102, TheDudeAbides wrote:Explain how you think I misreported on anything?

I'd love to know why you said this, I mean it's a piece of information that I simply don't have access to.

Your the one accusing him of being partners with nero. I know this was a joke but you went all serious with this post here and started misrepresenting him here.

In post 106, TheDudeAbides wrote:There is no misrepresentation at all. He acted as though I should have known that he didn't know Nero and because of that know that he couldn't be buddies with Nero.

No his saying why the hell are you pushing that he and nerocain are buddies if nerocain hasn't posted yet.

In post 104, Garmr wrote:tda another one of those types doesn't get humor. Well this will be fun :/ tda do you understand what fun is :P.

Where's the joke garmr?

In post 33, Garmr wrote:

In post 109, TheDudeAbides wrote:Cause it looks like you're taking this pretty seriously.

I am now ;/

What you are ignoring is that he didn't just say that Nero hadn't posted yet. He also made the comment about not knowing Nero. That's the bit that I took issue with.

I think you've misread because there's still nothing here that I've misrepped.

This is simply nonsense. He didn't just say something about Nero not having posted yet.

Nero Cain
's buddy.

In post 33, Garmr wrote:

I don't see the lie here. Once again, I think you are ignoring that there were two parts two dragonspawn's post.

In post 120, TheDudeAbides wrote:I got that was a joke. It would have made more sense with the wording for you to have said Nero Cain, rather than DS.

I have no idea what your first point is, but since you're scum trying to push a bs misrep case, I don't really care.

This my headache after you ignore what I was saying and tried to push me i want to ride a unicorn that flies by firing rainbows out it's ass and ram its horn into your stomach.

In post 223, dragonspawn wrote: And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made yo. Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.

In post 223, dragonspawn wrote: And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made your Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.

This is referring to to to TDA accusing dragonspawn of being nero's buddy. Even through ds didn't get what tda really meant (implying that nero and ds were scum buddies together as a) Tda's reactions to ds were as if he did and then he tried to twist it to put DS in a bad spotlight. That opportunistic behavior is scummy as fuck.

Look another misrep this one apparently unintentional which you say latter on. The cycle begins again.

That one was a mistake. I saw him repeating that Buddying garbage and stopped reading carefully and his grammar made things worse.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Reposting to fix the \
In post 327, Garmr wrote:

This is the part that is wrong.

That's not quite right. What I've been saying is that all along I have interpreted his post in that manner that he indended it.

This part I question. I'm note sure what you mean by "that way" or what you think that everyone thought.

That is actually how this game works.

In post 98, Garmr wrote:

In post 98, Garmr wrote:

This is not stupid and was the point. Recall:

In that post, dragonspawn uses the argument that he couldn't be buddies with Nero because he doesn't know who Nero is. It's disingenuous because that's information that I simply don't have access to, and it's why I asked him about the post.

Where's the joke garmr?

In post 33, Garmr wrote:

I am now ;/

What you are ignoring is that he didn't just say that Nero hadn't posted yet. He also made the comment about not knowing Nero. That's the bit that I took issue with.

I think you've misread because there's still nothing here that I've misrepped.

Nero Cain
's buddy.

In post 33, Garmr wrote:

I don't see the lie here. Once again, I think you are ignoring that there were two parts two dragonspawn's post.

That one was a mistake. I saw him repeating that Buddying garbage and stopped reading carefully and his grammar made things worse.
-Thompson.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Ftr I'm not reading those walls. I'm jus
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

*just assuming it's a fisking match
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Well, then you should probably move your vote.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Going to answer this but my god this fucking terrible it pains me to answer your bullshit.

In post 308, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 307, Garmr wrote:
In post 305, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 304, Garmr wrote:So your just ignoring his posts claiming them as garbage

I have not ignored his posts.
I did misread the "Claim . . . " one. That was this morning, and I should have read it more carefully later.
When he's been mistaking "buddies with" and buddying a lot of what he's said has been garbage, and when I've never said that he's done the former and he decides to accuse me of backtracking, that's garbage too.
In post 304, Garmr wrote:picking key words in your push against him with out using them in context.

When I've been talking about his posts with the intended meaning, I don't think there should be a problem.
In post 304, Garmr wrote:Do you honestly think your going to gain any sort of traction on a wagon with such lazy and dishonest means.

Well, considering the way my wagons grown, lazy seems to work, I also think that the only time I could be accused of being dishonest is about the "Claim. . . " post, and what can I say, that was a mistake.

In post 303, TheDudeAbides wrote:No, I'm referring to how I read it when I first saw. I saw garbage and a last sentence saying "Claim and started us down this rabbit hole."

This shows you not even bothered about reading his posts in context and are picking out key words. correctly showing you only care about the lynch and not his content.

I never used that against him until he tried to argue that he wasn't pushing for my lynch. As soon as I realized that's not what he said, I backed down.

Why didn't you try to correct him when he mistook buddying for buddy instead you pretty much laughed in a new players face and told him to quit.

In post 219, TheDudeAbides wrote:Dragonspawn, if you are confusing buddying with buddies with, you should probably replace out of this game.

In post 308, TheDudeAbides wrote:

In post 237, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 230, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

I didn't realize you could read my mind so tell me why I'm scumreading you?

From the context, it seems that you thinkI misrepped DS, I'd assumed over him saying (to paraphrase) "I don't know Nero, and Nero hasn't posted, so how could I be buddies with him" and me ignoring the second part off the sentence while focussing on the first.

But now that there's this buddies-buddying thing, it could be that. If it's that though, it still means you can't read.

The debates with other people still apply even if ds didn't mean that because everyone assumed he did in the conversation that followed and that's were most of the condemning stuff lays.

1.Where have I tried to discount debates with other people?
2.I really don't see any reason for anyone to think that I said that I said DS was buddying Nero, since I didn't. Even if they did, I don't see why that is relevant.

3.What exactly do you think is condemning?[/quote]
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

From the context, it seems that you thinkI misrepped DS, I'd assumed over him saying (to paraphrase) "I don't know Nero, and Nero hasn't posted, so how could I be buddies with him" and me ignoring the second part off the sentence while focussing on the first.

But now that there's this buddies-buddying thing, it could be that. If it's that though, it still means you can't read.

2. I realize it was a joke it was your reactions after and you blowing out of proportion that makes you scum and if by some miracle your not scum your a village idiot.
3.Everything I posted about you so far would be a start to find what i think is condemning

Even through he took your joke seriously, I would expect a normal townie to say "It was just a joke" but instead you tried to turn it around on him by pushing the burden of proof on him. Then you started getting vocal and omgussing everyone who voted you. When called out on it you town read the next guy who voted you. Do you know how that looks from my perspective.[/quote]
No, he was arguing disingenuously, and I attacked him over it, and what can I say Kid A looked townish. I can't help that.[/quote]
Nope doesn't disprove my point and he wasn't arguing disingenuously.

Pedit: ffs you wrote a new post slow down turbo lets not clog the thread.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 331, Flubbernugget wrote:Ftr I'm not reading those walls. I'm jus

TDA will continue fisking with every player here keep your vote on him to stop that.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 334, Garmr wrote:Why didn't you try to correct him when he mistook buddying for buddy instead you pretty much laughed in a new players face and told him to quit.

No, that is after it happened a few times. Here was the first:

In post 87, dragonspawn wrote:

if you don't know then you clearly can't read. But we both know you can since you managed to edit the post and cut off half the question as well as the request for you to produce some sort of reasoning for your accusation that I was buddying someone who I still haven't even seen a post from.

the question at this point is why go to the lengths of making an accusation, then editing the post asking you to back it up to try to incriminate me. It doesn't make any sense. It's also pretty darn scummy. But is that because you are scum o just completely insane and dishonest? I'm not sure yet. But you've definitely attracted my attention.

so would you please answer the original question of why you think I'm buddying Nero? I fugue the more you talk the easier it will be to determine your alignment.

and my response:
In post 91, TheDudeAbides wrote:I didn't accuse you of buddying Nero; I said buddies with Nero, and I said it because LOL RVS, and something you said made me think "hmmmmm"

I tried to correct him immediately.

I don't understand that point that you are making in 1:
In post 334, Garmr wrote:1.Where have I tried to discount debates with other people?

As an example, you use the the following post by me:

At first I thought that Flubber was attacking me using the same reasoning that you were, not paying attention to the first point of dragonspawn's post. Later, I also considered that he may have been making the buddies-buddying mistake. He also attacked me here:
In post 154, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: TDA

Though I do find it very interesting that dragonspawn never called out TDA on his misrep and actually tried to argue it as a genuine case.

DGB hopping on the misrep is also yucky.

Suggesting that he thought I'd misrepped DS, so I think it was fair for me to assume that is why he was scum reading me, at that point, he'd said nothing about thinking that I haven't been scum hunting.

In post 334, Garmr wrote:2. I realize it was a joke it was your reactions after and you blowing out of proportion that makes you scum and if by some miracle your not scum your a village idiot.

I don't really see how you can be scum reading me still, since your entire case is falling spart as we speak.

In post 334, Garmr wrote:3.Everything I posted about you so far would be a start to find what i think is condemning

In post 334, Garmr wrote:Even through he took your joke seriously, I would expect a normal townie to say "It was just a joke" but instead you tried to turn it around on him by pushing the burden of proof on him.

No, I did not. No matter how many times you say it.
In post 334, Garmr wrote:Nope doesn't disprove my point and he wasn't arguing disingenuously.

He was, since I couldn't have known that he didn't know Nero.
If you think me town reading Kid A was scummy, that's fine, but it wasn't.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm just going to ignore tda for a bit and focus on other people it's starting to clog the thread with his shit.
firebound12
firebound12
Townie
firebound12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by firebound12 »

holy shit those quoteception
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 338, firebound12 wrote:holy shit those quoteception

Hey fire bound I noticed you avoided the conflict with tda and me mostly. What's your opinion on it?

Also I noticed you provided more points as why dbg would be scum (2 quotes by here which you pointed out why they looked scummy) but you didn't shift your vote to her why?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

finally getting into this, brb with content
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by YuniChikako »

@dragonspawn You mean #44?
It was a joke. By system, I meant RVS. Then I voted, and gave a "reason". Since I had a
totally
legitimate "reason", I totes "was not randomly voting".
The part about my bad luck during RVS is true, though.

@ Garmr and TDA ...spoilers next time please? I know you two were kinda heated up but..
---
Spoiler:
In post 326, TheDudeAbides wrote:
Town:

d3x -the scum hunting when he asked Garmr about how he knew I was an alt. That fact came up in the neighbor QT.

Flubbernugget -
he seems legit.

Kid A - discernible thought processes.

New-town:

firebound -
I think he's trying.

Null-town:

Peacebringer -
I'm seeing more town than scum in his posts.

Null going up:

AlternateAccount: I really dislike his attempt at stifling discussion here:
In post 127, AlternateAccount wrote:Now we wait to see if TDA's scumbuddies try to help bail him out or if he'll try to lurk away that epic backtrack...

but his most recent post makes me feel a bit better about him.

Null:

DGB is being DGB, and I'm okay with that.

IAI - there's nothing in his ISO to use to get a handle on him.

Killapenwin - worse than IAI, IAI has some reads out. I'm probably a bit biased here because he's approaching the argument against me with some sort of rationality.

Null-lurker:

nakedjogger

Lurker scum:

evilpacman - 1 post, pushes my lynch and no vote.

Nero: I just discussed this one.

Null-scum:

ABR: the asking for a quick-lynch was bad, and I don't see a legitimate thought process in his ISO.

random midget - I'd auto lynch him if Nero is scum. He went from voting a lurker to a nonsense vote, to a vote that I don't believe.

Yuni - I dislike his fencesitting in 131 and the false dichotomy in 241.

Scum:

Dragonspawn - consistent disingenuous posting

Garmr - has stopped playing mafia and is not trying to read me. He's playing "let's push a lynch," he's doing that with garbage and those moments where he pretends to be reasonable, and then follows them up by ignoring me, are not indicative of someone interested in discerning someones alignment.

^How are the underlined even explanations? You haven't even talked about them at all until this post, and you aren't providing any quotes for them.
-
Garmr hasn't been ignoring you in the least bit. It's the complete opposite. It's only just now it looks like he's decided to, though. Since all that needs to be said has been said, really. So, pretty sure the discerning of your alignment happened a long time ago.
---
I thought I had voted already, but apparently I didn't.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

I'll get around to explaining the underlined, and your misreading the thing about Garmr. What I was referring to is the way he would make a reasonable post, as if to engage me in conversation, but the proceed to ignore questions.

I don't believe that you think I'm scum, so your vote on me is rather confusing.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Oh, I'm never going to spoiler quotes. Spoilering quotes makes reading impossible.
-Thompson.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by d3x »

I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.

Not ashamed at all. Also why would scum know about the hood dex?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by d3x »

If your assertion is that Dude is Scum... and he's
in
the Hood... well...?

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 346, d3x wrote:If your assertion is that Dude is Scum... and he's
in
the Hood... well...?

You haven't caught on to my meaning have you. You are pushing the assertion that scum either had pregame chat or daytalk. It could be they didn't and his outing the neighborhood to his scum buddies so why the assumption they have day talk or pre game chat?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by d3x »

That just doesn't track, man. I highly doubt the Neighborhood had pregame, but the Scum didn't. I also can't even remember a game where Scum didn't have pregame.

GTKAS - d3x
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @d3x
In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

Scum cough up information when they feel pressured, as a distraction. Why would town vomit that shit all over the thread?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”