Lyserg-Zeroz
West9 (1):
Ginko
Ginko (1):
YRR
VystePresident (1):
prawneater

Not voting:
With 12 alive It takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-01-22 22:14:00)
Last edited by Honey bee on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'd really like to hear more from Young, Vyse and prawn.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Ari: I think your reason, testing waters comment is crap.
I agree that lal is scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 227, farside22 wrote:Ari: I think your reason, testing waters comment is crap.

Can you elaborate?
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Yo, Lalendra: After more interactions with people since your last read-list, can you give me an update on your previous scumleans and on how their/our lynches compare to an Ari lynch for you?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Lalendra »

Sure, I'll post a revised read list later on today.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

I mean, I'm fine with you just talking about the scumleans, but OK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 228, Lalendra wrote:
In post 227, farside22 wrote:Ari: I think your reason, testing waters comment is crap.

Can you elaborate?

Your scum.

You stated concern for miss lynch.
Used vague words when discussing your read on ari and then voted him for a naked vote.
Plus your clear as mud. The meta discuss reasoning is awful and makes no sense at all.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Lalendra »

What was vague? Why doesn't meta discussion make sense? I need more to go on if I'm going to defend myself (though I've defended the ari vote into the ground and my mind still hasn't changed, more on that later).
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Lalendra »

honestly you saying I'm scum just based on my ari vote, with almost no reasoning to back it up, makes me feel a possible ari/farside scumteam. Or possibly werewolves, since as it was pointed out earlier there's only two of those.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 234, Lalendra wrote:honestly you saying I'm scum just based on my ari vote, with almost no reasoning to back it up, makes me feel a possible ari/farside scumteam. Or possibly werewolves, since as it was pointed out earlier there's only two of those.

I've said more then that and I'm voting ari for an actual reason.

Your reason was naked vote bs.

You meta read on ari was vague. Show how you explained the meta as you stating it was town or scum meta.
Explain mislynch then a vote on ari with one post
Explain why multiple people who know meta about each other would have anyone lie.

You know why you can't.
Because it makes no sense
Nice omgus comment.
From town to scum based on Jack fucking shit
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Lalendra »

Sorry what's omgus?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 226, Lalendra wrote:I'd really like to hear more from Young, Vyse and prawn.

I'll get to this tonight. Life's not quite so overwhelming, and I've already caught up with the other games I'm playing, so it should be easy enough.

Sorry for being such a mess up to this point.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 235, farside22 wrote:
In post 234, Lalendra wrote:honestly you saying I'm scum just based on my ari vote, with almost no reasoning to back it up, makes me feel a possible ari/farside scumteam. Or possibly werewolves, since as it was pointed out earlier there's only two of those.

You meta read on ari was vague. Show how you explained the meta as you stating it was town or scum meta.
Explain why multiple people who know meta about each other would have anyone lie.

You know why you can't.
Nice omgus comment.

How much of Lalendra's play do you think could be contributed to what seems to be relative unfamiliarity with at least online mafia?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 236, Lalendra wrote:Sorry what's omgus?

Omg u suck

Basically u voted me for voting u.

In post 238, acryon wrote:
In post 235, farside22 wrote:

You know why you can't.
Nice omgus comment.

How much of Lalendra's play do you think could be contributed to what seems to be relative unfamiliarity with at least online mafia?

I thought they came from another site that plays mafia. I recall one said something about lal always killing them.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 am

Post by West9 »

Lal's only played one game on our site. The "always killing me" was exaggeration from Metal, who knows her irl.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 239, farside22 wrote:
I thought they came from another site that plays mafia. I recall one said something about lal always killing them.

Yeah, but not knowing OMGUS and other cues makes me think Lal is still pretty newish. Now, personally I think that parts can be attributed to that, but I still think she's scum.

Knowing she has only played one game on their site, do your feelings change?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Prawneater – Really? #155? Lyserg is the only one you have a read on when West, Ari, Cheet, and Orcinus have talked just as much? I’d say scum but that post was so obviously scummy that it couldn’t be true, it’s hiding in plain sight if it is.

VysePresident – Hasn’t said a lot, but wagoned on Lyserg’s Ari vote; seems like possible Vyse/Lyserg scum team. Lyserg’s somewhat hostile tone in post #44 seems like scum distancing.

West9 – Forgot to mention me when giving the backstory on everyone from D2. Obviously scum. (The fact that I changed my name is irrelevant.) Ari/Metal scumteam was, for some reason, a very striking thought; I don’t know why but I never would have thought of that.

My strongest scumread right now is Orcinus, so I'm going to go with that even though he's nowhere near a lynch, and will change my mind if I'm convinced Ari is scum.

In post 240, West9 wrote:Lal's only played one game on our site. The "always killing me" was exaggeration from Metal, who knows her irl.

Two I thought? Doesn’t matter, still a noob.
In post 215, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
3) i have no clue what a lot of peopel here are saying. Lal's posts don't make sense to me and I hope that I don't have to explain why.

Humor me.

In post 215, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
Also, asking for background on people who know each other IRL seemed odd to me, knowing everyone’s meta isn’t really that helpful when people can just lie about other people’s meta and their history in games together.

you are suggesting to me that when i post "hey tell me about your meta" to 8-odd people that they will all lie to me? wouldn't we just lynch the people who are lying? what?

No, not all. Some. One, perhaps. Which would make it, in my book, a less-than-helpful trick. I don’t trust any answers I get from direct lines of questioning, it’s more about how the question is answered than about the answer itself; in this way, a question like this could be helpful, I suppose. It’s just not something I would have done, I saw no point in it. I said it seemed odd, not scummy – my scumlean on you was due to other factors which were outlined in my original post.

In post 229, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:Yo, Lalendra: After more interactions with people since your last read-list, can you give me an update on your previous scumleans and on how their/our lynches compare to an Ari lynch for you?

Here goes.
Acryon – gains town points for wanting to avoid a quickhammer, and his posts have a general, overall towny feel to them, particularly his responses to my posts. Playing cautiously, does a lot of analysis and asking other people what they think, posing questions, etc. Hasn’t put out a whole lot of his own opinions yet. Taking a sort of Sophocles approach.
Ari – as Acryon pointed out in 181, there is something off about his play in this game. The “I posted a vote on metal just to see what would happen because I didn’t have time for a real post” could be legit, but doesn’t ring true. When he finally came back to the game after being away for a bit, he tunneled in on me, West and Metal, without really saying anything about anyone else until later. That could have just been because he was pressed for time. The stuff West said wasn’t particularly vague, so his point about me leaving a scumtrail also didn’t ring true. Seems like he’s just picking out parts of my meta that will implicate me in this, to plant the seed of doubt with everyone, without creating any real solid tie-ins. Also this:
In post 196, Aristophanes wrote:As for the New Years thing, yeah, I remembered that conversation and was somewhat wary of quicklynching when I came into D1. I wanted to test the waters with this crowd though regardless.

In post 199, Aristophanes wrote:It was a fun time! I have no clue if there was something significant I was supposed to remember though...

Reconcile these two statements, if you can.
Lyserg – Starting to lean more town. His explanation of his scumhunting technique in post 204 was pretty well-thought-out, and therefore struck me as genuine. The rest of what he says is mostly questions directed at other people, so that’s all I really have atm.
Orcinus – Hasn’t posted much, but never answered my question about why he considers Metal an easy lynch. I understand he’s prod-dodging but I’m still not a huge fan of the bare-bones posts and snarky comments, need more meat here to really make an assessment. Would also like to hear an explanation of his “super-fency” assessment of me.
Prawneater – Hasn’t said jack shit so my scumlean hasn’t changed.
Vyse – Waiting to hear what he has to say later.
People need to talk more T-T
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Ignore everything before the West quote, I'm an idiot.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 240, West9 wrote:Lal's only played one game on our site. The "always killing me" was exaggeration from Metal, who knows her irl.

She killed me in two games. Once as a mafia bomb once as the hammer vote. Sorry it was a bit of an exaggeration, she is still new to mafia.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 244, Metalcyanide wrote:

She killed me in two games. Once as a mafia bomb once as the hammer vote. Sorry it was a bit of an exaggeration, she is still new to mafia.

The only two games I've played, that's a pretty good record jussayin... :P
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Inb4 Lalendra hammers Metal if given the chance.

(I'm here, gonna post. Had to unwind after work before I could get on here. I think I'm ready now.)
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

@Everyone: In #115 I said "I
see
that you were baiting us." not "I
saw
that you were baiting us."
I know it may seem insignificant, but I never claimed I reacted because I knew what he was doing. This was a remark after the fact where I acknowledged what had happened.
In post 206, West9 wrote:I know it's late and I'm tired but I had another question for Ari: what about my play is striking you as "messy?" That's something I haven't heard yet
I was theorizing out loud moreso than accusing. If you, Metal, and Lalendra are scum together, the grouping is being messy about it. You specifically have not been messy. I suppose this was more myself putting an FoS than anything else.Of the three, you're lowest on my scumdar.

k, what does this mean? I'm open to a conversation about this if you like. Not that I have much to say. Whatever floats your boat though.

In post 242, Lalendra wrote:
Ari – as Acryon pointed out in 181, there is something off about his play in this game. The “I posted a vote on metal just to see what would happen because I didn’t have time for a real post” could be legit, but doesn’t ring true. When he finally came back to the game after being away for a bit, he tunneled in on me, West and Metal, without really saying anything about anyone else until later. That could have just been because he was pressed for time. The stuff West said wasn’t particularly vague, so his point about me leaving a scumtrail also didn’t ring true. Seems like he’s just picking out parts of my meta that will implicate me in this, to plant the seed of doubt with everyone, without creating any real solid tie-ins. Also this:
In post 196, Aristophanes wrote:As for the New Years thing, yeah, I remembered that conversation and was somewhat wary of quicklynching when I came into D1. I wanted to test the waters with this crowd though regardless.

In post 199, Aristophanes wrote:It was a fun time! I have no clue if there was something significant I was supposed to remember though...

Reconcile these two statements, if you can.
So, here we go.
I did post the metal vote to get reactions. I didn't have the time for a full post and didn't want to half-ass it, so I set that up. I wasn't expecting anything. I just wanted an honest reaction from people. I think you're just bitter that all this has turned on you because of it.
I also was pressed for time, as I have been most of this game, when making that post. I still agree with my read, though I'm most confident on you as scum. If you're not, I will definitely reevaluate things. I'll also probably be lynched D2 if I am wrong. It's a risk, but I feel you're scummy and am just theorizing in case I do take a bullet.
Reconciling the statements is easy. I remembered the conversation specifics when they were brought up. They were in the back of my mind when I started this game. By the time he asked about it, I couldn't think of anything that could be related to this game. I saw where he was going once he stated his point. I mean, that's basically what I said at the time. I don't get what feels off about it, but fill me in if there is anything.

Toss shit my way if you guys like, I'll be here for another hour I think.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Quickposting because need Ari to see it (also other people who've played with her, like Ginko heads and specially @Metal):
From ISOing Lal's first game (scumLalendra) and looking at this one I feel like there's a noticeable lack of curiosity or of questioning in how she behaved in both games. Maybe I'm wrong 'cause I just quick-skimmed over to check right now, but the only semblance of curiosity or engaging with others (rather than being asked stuff by others) is either via rethroical questions or questions that directly involve people's read on her or questions to you that I could see as she trying to deflect from your suspicion (@Lal: I mean, if he is mentioning three people that's not exactly a tunnel). I haven't checked the "Keely's BS" game yet because I hadn't realised she was there until just now, so: Is this kind of reactionary play just her style? Because otherwise, it seems scummy to me.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 248, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:Quickposting because need Ari to see it (also other people who've played with her, like Ginko heads and specially @Metal):
From ISOing Lal's first game (scumLalendra) and looking at this one I feel like there's a noticeable lack of curiosity or of questioning in how she behaved in both games. Maybe I'm wrong 'cause I just quick-skimmed over to check right now, but the only semblance of curiosity or engaging with others (rather than being asked stuff by others) is either via rethroical questions or questions that directly involve people's read on her or questions to you that I could see as she trying to deflect from your suspicion (@Lal: I mean, if he is mentioning three people that's not exactly a tunnel). I haven't checked the "Keely's BS" game yet because I hadn't realised she was there until just now, so: Is this kind of reactionary play just her style? Because otherwise, it seems scummy to me.

Iirc she was more proactive in the BS game, but I'd have to check back. She was definitely more reactionary and I believe even made reference to that in our scum chat when we were scum together. Overall I see very similar play from that game to this one, making me thing she is, in fact, scummy.
I may be wrong about the Keely BS one, but I don't think so.
You you mind looking back, oh Meta Man?

Return to “Completed Open Games”