Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 769, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Umm, I had Ollie as scum as well.

But, Guyett isn't scum soooo......

In post 771, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Well, that's because you're scum trying to lynch townies.

Amirite?

Vote: BlueBloodedToffee
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
deathfisaro
deathfisaro
Goon
deathfisaro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by deathfisaro »

Given the votecount, do I smell bussing D3 as well?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Whiskers, wtf are you doing?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: no lynch

VOTE: BBT

VOTE: OllieVOTE: scum
VOTE: GuyettVOTE:
scum

VOTE: OllieVOTE: scum
VOTE: GuyettVOTE: scum

I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:28 am

Post by massive »

In post 765, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't lurk massive.

What game did I lurk in?

I was looking to determine Scripten's alignment.

You were definitely less-active in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and your whole team DID lurk to victory.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:37 am

Post by massive »

In post 768, BROseidon wrote:
Why is Death town for that vote count but not me?

Because your involvement on the Kaboose wagon is incidental at best. You vote in 35 (which is practically RVS) and just never muster up the energy to change it.

In post 768, BROseidon wrote:Also, why are you ignoring the context that Whiskers and I were the driving forces behind the Ollie wagon.

Your vote for Ollie is 320. Ollie gets to L-1 by 423 and in between, you don't mention or interact with Ollie at all. Which wagon exactly were you the "driving force" on?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:08 am

In post 567, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So, Ollie could be scum. Yeah.

- Guyett proposes a pool of scum players. Ollie states he 'isn't sure about me.' He also mentions whether I would be bad enough to 'off' the players who were hassling me. When the fuck was Scripten hassling me? I don't even feel like Kaboose was hassling me so, wtf? Was this a 'testing waters' post?

- Guyett states he is town-reading me.

- Ollie states he is also town-reading me...this feels like you were waiting to see Guyett's reads before committing and I don't like it at all. If you thought I was town, when Guyett proposed his lynch pool, why did you not say 'BBT is town?' Instead, you said, 'Not sure about that one', which implies otherwise.

- Very weak explanation behind his 'Scripten was hassling me comment'. His response looks like caught scum.

- Jesus Christ this post is bad. I don't quite know how I managed to miss all of this first time around. I imagine it was because I was skimming.

Again, Ollie looks for confirmation from Guyett on how to proceed. This question looks very specifically like 'Guyett, give me a reason to reverse my read on Whiskers and scum-read him.

Weak reasoning, and kind of contradictory, behind voting BRO.

- Whiskers, I find it highly unlikely that BOTH Guyett and Ollie and scum. I think Ollie is scum leading town!Guyett along. The following post link makes me think Guyett knows something is up as well.

- Says it all.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:09 am

I don't know how that just happened.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:12 am

In post 779, massive wrote:
In post 765, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't lurk massive.

What game did I lurk in?

I was looking to determine Scripten's alignment.

You were definitely less-active in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and your whole team DID lurk to victory.

No, I wasn't.
I was 4th highest poster in Guardians, 20 posts within 2nd. You're going to have to try harder to accuse me of lurking.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 778, Guyett wrote:
In post 567, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Jesus Christ this post is bad. I don't quite know how I managed to miss all of this first time around. I imagine it was because I was skimming.

Again, Ollie looks for confirmation from Guyett on how to proceed. This question looks very specifically like 'Guyett, give me a reason to reverse my read on Whiskers and scum-read him.

Weak reasoning, and kind of contradictory, behind voting BRO.

- Whiskers,
I find it highly unlikely that BOTH Guyett and Ollie and scum.
I think Ollie is scum leading town!Guyett along. The following post link makes me think Guyett knows something is up as well.

- Says it all.

The above is the post from BBT's case on Ollie, where he says "hey, Ollie is scum but Guyett isn't!"

In post 616, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Whiskers, I thought Ollie was town and when I re-read I realised I had missed a lot of scummy things.

I was building a case on Ollie, I have nothing to explain.

VOTE: Guyett

I think he has done this to prevent having to explain his town-read and 'never voting' of Ollie.

Then only two posts later (posts of arguing with Ollie at the end of the day, and supporting an Elk lynch instead), he comes out and suddenly votes Guyett. Who, according to his case Day 2, was being "led along by scum!Ollie."

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:21 am

I explained the vote on Guyett.

It was also not two posts later.

Whiskers, I wold really fucking appreciate it if you would realise I am town and then we can work together with Guyett to find scum.

Scum fear town-blocks. Let's form one.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:26 am

Post by massive »

In post 783, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I was 4th highest poster in Guardians, 20 posts within 2nd. You're going to have to try harder to accuse me of lurking.

Um. I'm NOT accusing you of lurking. I'm saying that, even though your team lurked to victory (and you can't argue that) in GoG2, that you are still here in this game fighting early lurking, which contributes to my town read on you. Straight?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:30 am

No, I can't. The other two people lurked, I didn't.

I have very strong (negative) feelings towards lurkers and didn't appreciate the insinuation that I lurked to a scum-win. My bad if I misunderstood.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:31 am

Massive could be scum as well.

Massive/Ghostlin for final scum?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 785, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I explained the vote on Guyett.

Whiskers, I wold really fucking appreciate it if you would realise I am town and then we can work together with Guyett to find scum.

Your explanation was fucking bad, though. You "think Guyett has Post-Restricted himself to avoid having to explain his townread on Ollie," one which you shared for most of the day. Yes, you bailed at the last minute to bus him. But it shouldn't matter. Here's why:

You already townread Guyett. According to you, Ollie was scum, leading Guyett. The implication is also there that Guyett's play is weak enough to kind of just take the flattery. Regardless, you said yourself that If Ollie was scum (he was) Guyett probably wasn't. THEN YOU VOTE HIM LITERALLY TWO POSTS LATER. (post 567 is the case. ISO #86
post 586 supports and elk lynch and says "look at Ollie tomorrow". ISO. #87
post 576 argues with Ollie a little bit about BBT's case. ISO # 88
url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6524401]post 616[/url] BBT votes Guyett, saying he needed to explain his never-lynch-town-read on Ollie, and that he castrated himself to avoid doing so, despite the fact that he
should
be townreading him due to the fact that Ollie flipped scum.

Second problem? Guyett
did
explain his read on Ollie. It was stupid and weak reasoning, but you didn't seem to mind at the time:
In post 491, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 489, Whiskers wrote:
Still waiting for you to clarify why you think Ollie is town at all. Guyett's explanation is "offsite meta," which I would think shouldn't sit well with you, but...?

I don't care much for Guyett's reasoning for town-reading Ollie. If I was scum-reading Ollie, there would be a problem.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Whiskers »

So to recap:
your explanation of the Guyett vote is shit.
it was, in fact, two posts later.
Now, you say you want to work together with Guyett, despite him being scum, despite him being town.
I'm not fucking forming a town block with you. Maybe with death and either massive or BRO.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:50 am

If you're too dumb to see I'm town that's not my problem.

I'm fed up of this shit.

It wasn't two posts fucking later. Guyett is fucking town, I explained that I was fucking dumb for scum-reading him and it was mostly OMGUS and frustration.

I also thought Guyett used his restriction on himself, and he never, he used it on massive and it got diverted onto him.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Whiskers »

EBWOP:

In post 785, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I explained the vote on Guyett.

Your explanation was fucking bad, though. You "think Guyett has Post-Restricted himself to avoid having to explain his townread on Ollie," one which you shared for most of the day. Yes, you bailed at the last minute to bus him. But it shouldn't matter. Here's why:

You already townread Guyett. According to you, Ollie was scum, leading Guyett. The implication is also there that Guyett's play is weak enough to kind of just take the flattery. Regardless, you said yourself that If Ollie was scum (he was) Guyett probably wasn't. THEN YOU VOTE HIM LITERALLY TWO POSTS LATER.
post 567 is the case.
ISO #86

post 586 supports and elk lynch and says "look at Ollie tomorrow".
ISO. #87

post 576 argues with Ollie a little bit about BBT's case.
ISO # 88

post 616 BBT votes Guyett, saying he needed to explain his never-lynch-town-read on Ollie, and that he castrated himself to avoid doing so, despite the fact that he
should
be townreading him due to the fact that Ollie flipped scum.
ISO #89

Second problem? Guyett
did
explain his read on Ollie. It was stupid and weak reasoning, but you didn't seem to mind at the time:
In post 491, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 489, Whiskers wrote:
Still waiting for you to clarify why you think Ollie is town at all. Guyett's explanation is "offsite meta," which I would think shouldn't sit well with you, but...?

I don't care much for Guyett's reasoning for town-reading Ollie. If I was scum-reading Ollie, there would be a problem.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Whiskers »

I'm too dumb to see you're town and you're too dumb not to have contradictory play.

<3
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 am

I don't have contradictory play.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Whiskers »

I do love Post 491, though. The reasons for Ollie town are "his scumhunting," the "scumminess of his wagon," and that "his alignment becomes pretty apparent at some point in the game."
The last one is my
favourite!

You know, I never found out he reason his alignment was supposed to become apparent. Can you reveal that now? That'd be so cool!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:12 am

Oh yeah.

Well, because the last person to get on his wagon would be auto-killed, if he was town; scum would kill him because he is difficult/near impossible to lynch. If he survived past a couple of days, I would have been all over him and would have voted him because it makes little sense for scum to leave him alive.

That simple really.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Whiskers »

Ok. Setting aside his
great
scumhunting and the
intense
level of scum on Ollie's wagon, what about that reason-- that Ollie was a Super Saint-- changed and had you voting him?

I mean, it'd still be neat if you explained what made his scumhunting so great or why the wagon was bad. But your read seems to have gone from "It'll be obvious if he's a supersaint!" to "oh yeah, or he could be scum (but let's still not lynch him)."
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Red Arrow »

I'm still sort of here, been having horrible weather conditions, massive storms and high wind causing electric to go off. Blagh. Those in the UK should know how bad its been this last week.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:27 am

Yawn. I'm bored now.

I know it has been bad RA.

What are your current reads?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”