Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:57 am

Post by AniX »

Or, you know, what Yama said.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Love Simulposting heh
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Cavane »

Prod on Aelyn, please. Is TSQ getting replaced?
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

no
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by Yamahako »

creampuffeater wrote:no
And you know this because you're discussing this therad outside of the game?
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by AniX »

I think asking a player if he is going to quit is someone different than discussing the actual game.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Yamahako wrote:
This is exactly the kind of asshole shit that is making me hate this game. Yes I am being replaced. If Nick doesn't want to, thats too fucking bad.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Yamahako »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Yamahako wrote:
This is exactly the kind of asshole shit that is making me hate this game. Yes I am being replaced. If Nick doesn't want to, thats too fucking bad.
Yeah, be pissed off because I'd like to play a fair game. That's mature. The rules exist for a reason.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:43 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Yamahako wrote:
Ectomancer wrote: Im with Quag. It looks like you are either saying you tried to kill Quag, or you know for certain that someone else did. Please dont use the %'s again. It's well known that 95% of statistics are made up on the spot. :P
I didn't really mean the percentages as statistics - it wasn't a chance of an occurance it was the percentage out of 12. And you're right, I was insinuating that Quag was attacked - which I wanted to see if someone would agree with - and it looks like Dean did (scum scum scum).

*I* did target quag last night however (though I don't have a killing role), and quag said he was roleblocked, and Anix said he targeted Quag as well. What's the likely hood that a super doc/roleblocker ALSO targeted quag?
Alright, I can buy using crap logic to set a trap.
vote Dean
for agreeing with Yama's crap.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:09 am

Post by creampuffeater »

So asking the mod if TSQ is getting replaced is "unfair"? wow..... just cause I know TSQ on aim and stuff doesnt mean I am cheating with him.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Yamahako »

creampuffeater wrote:So asking the mod if TSQ is getting replaced is "unfair"? wow..... just cause I know TSQ on aim and stuff doesnt mean I am cheating with him.
Mod wrote:4. No talking outside the thread unless your role specifically says you may do so. For all intents and purposes, the confirmation stage is night 0.
The question wasn't unfair, you knowing the answer implies you're talking about the game outside of the thread. This is the same issue as with the inside jokes starting the thread and the use of names other than the ones from the game. It all implies impropriety in the game. If people don't follow these honor system type rules then the integrity of these games goes to crap. Who wants to play (on either side) if people are conversing about the game. It wouldn't be fair to the Mafia if people are confirming themselves outside of the game, and its not far to the town if mafia members are coordinating their statements during the day.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

My vote on quag had reasoning. I liked Yama's reasoning, this game is incredibly stagnant and a good bandwaggon always helps, Plus I'm mad at quag.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by AniX »

Yamahako wrote:
creampuffeater wrote:So asking the mod if TSQ is getting replaced is "unfair"? wow..... just cause I know TSQ on aim and stuff doesnt mean I am cheating with him.
Mod wrote:4. No talking outside the thread unless your role specifically says you may do so. For all intents and purposes, the confirmation stage is night 0.
The question wasn't unfair, you knowing the answer implies you're talking about the game outside of the thread. This is the same issue as with the inside jokes starting the thread and the use of names other than the ones from the game. It all implies impropriety in the game. If people don't follow these honor system type rules then the integrity of these games goes to crap. Who wants to play (on either side) if people are conversing about the game. It wouldn't be fair to the Mafia if people are confirming themselves outside of the game, and its not far to the town if mafia members are coordinating their statements during the day.
Asking about status is independent of talking about the game. I seriously hope you are not trying to claim that asking shea if he quit the game is an infraction in the same vein as townies showing each other their role pms. That would just be a huge, asshole thing to do, to try and brand someone a cheater for asking if someone is still playing in a mafia game. I would ALMOST, almost mind you, classify it as scummy purely for the fact that it would benefit you to rule-
lawyer
misstate someone into being modkilled, and I can see no other reason why such a move would be taken.

That said, I would like to confess that I have, on occasion, spoken to PWS outside of this thread with such scandalous statements as "hello" and "Your game is interesting". You may now begin protesting this game for clear mod bias.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

I now see why TSQ wanted to be replaced... Yama you cleary are not trying to get the game moving and take the rules to seriously. Chill please before I say /replace too.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

EBWODP: AniX i diddnt even ask shea... i asked the MOD himself.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Quagmire »

DeanWinchester wrote:My vote on quag had reasoning. I liked Yama's reasoning, this game is incredibly stagnant and a good bandwaggon always helps, Plus I'm mad at quag.
I still don't know where yama gets his statistics from. How does he know that I was attempted to be nightkilled? All that I've seen so far is that both AniX and Yama both targeted me last night, and were blocked. Unless Yama has a killing role...

P.S. to Dean: Why are you mad at me? :(
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Quagmire »

P.P.S. CPE and Shea, yama has a point. Get over yourselves.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:42 am

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

MOD Announcement: There is absolutely NO impropriety in this game. CPE asked me on AIM if I was planning on replacing TSQ. I told him I was gonna give him some time to blow off steam. TSQ is still seeking replacement so I will begin looking now. Aelyn has been prodded.

On a separate note, some people know each other outside of the game, but that doesn't mean they converse about the game. I have asked that players address each other by their forum names. This is sometimes difficult for people who play mafia over AIM. It is not an attempt to alienate the rest of the people in the game. Please be understanding of these circumstances.
Oh hai.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Ectomancer »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
MOD Announcement: There is absolutely NO impropriety in this game. CPE asked me on AIM if I was planning on replacing TSQ. I told him I was gonna give him some time to blow off steam. TSQ is still seeking replacement so I will begin looking now. Aelyn has been prodded.

On a separate note, some people know each other outside of the game, but that doesn't mean they converse about the game. I have asked that players address each other by their forum names. This is sometimes difficult for people who play mafia over AIM. It is not an attempt to alienate the rest of the people in the game. Please be understanding of these circumstances.
:goodpost:

Let's get back to the game please, particularly about Yama and Dean's actions.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:54 am

Post by Yamahako »

MOD: I apologize to you, I didn't intend to insinuate that you were doing anything wrong.

And yes, we need to get back to voting Dean, I forgot that I hadn't switched my vote yet.
Unvote, Vote Dean
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:58 am

Post by Yamahako »

Quagmire wrote:
DeanWinchester wrote:My vote on quag had reasoning. I liked Yama's reasoning, this game is incredibly stagnant and a good bandwaggon always helps, Plus I'm mad at quag.
I still don't know where yama gets his statistics from. How does he know that I was attempted to be nightkilled? All that I've seen so far is that both AniX and Yama both targeted me last night, and were blocked. Unless Yama has a killing role...

P.S. to Dean: Why are you mad at me? :(
My statistics came from crap bucket (though they were demographics not statistics). I said before that I have no knowledge of you being attempted to be night killed, I just wanted to put the suggestion out there and see if someone bit on it - as its complete and utter crap.

Though I do find one thing odd - either you are 'untargetable' or some super doc/roleblocker targeted you last night. And no, I don't have a killing role.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:30 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

@Yama: Whats the case against me? That I bit on some trap you set?

@Quag: Because of my crappy role in crappy role mafia. 8)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:48 am

Post by creampuffeater »

bump... but also dean, isnt your role SUPPOSED to be crappy? >.>
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon