House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 871, MathBlade wrote:

However, we do need the information on reads to help find scum so I will honor your request but instead I will give my top four as I think two teams of two.

1) Eyestott -- It just seems that every word that oozes out of his mouth feels wrong. No scumhunting again today and mostly just sheeping and not trying to poke holes in arguments. He's just saying he'll do whatever someone wants him to do. We have no evidence that he isn't a scum with a lotto rigging power. House this is VERY bad and why eyestott IMO should not rig the gun. With DV it was proof that he could double vote.

2) Klingon Celt -- His opening posts seem to be more towards detracting an eyestott lynch and elevating fear than scumhunting. Furthermore Klingon doesn't provide their own reads and wants everyone elses. That to me reads like they'll just take the numbers and reasons from the most popular and then have reads.
Klingon Celt reads now. This is not a vote this is an attention getter.

3) Lynch Overflow - Lynch Overflow has been doubtcasting in ways that make no logical sense (see day2 end post for an explanation on that). I don't feel like Lynch's posts have any "reads" in them it's more what chaos can I shake up?

Who's your 4th?

Bonus townpoints if you say Heartless.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Your post seems to have devolved into a sea of craziness.

But at least it got some attention, didn't it.

1) What if there are two mafia? Or two teams of two? or Eyestott is a liar? I don't see you taking into account ANY of those possibilities.

Yes, all of the above and then some occurred to me, but that's a lot of wifom to deal with.

2) Another person advocating for eyestott to make it TWO more Days (toDay and tomorrow). First House now you. We need to ensure TOWNIES get through at the end of the day and scum go down. I think House is town based on some of his posts. However you on the other hand with how today has played out I have doubts about.

Oh. You
didn't
read what I posted, then. *has sadz* I said that we're pretty much at LYLO right now. If we're to keep Eyes alive until endgame, then we have to have at least 3 Townies alive then to lynch him - just in case he's got some tricks up his sleeve.

3) This post seems to be written JUST to elevate the fear and paranoia. Between that and another reasons I mentioned before this makes me think this is multiball.

I've considered the multiball possibility as well. I'm trying to end the fear and paranoia and get some actual scumhunting done.

However, we do need the information on reads to help find scum so I will honor your request but instead I will give my top four as I think two teams of two.

1) Eyestott -- It just seems that every word that oozes out of his mouth feels wrong. No scumhunting again today and mostly just sheeping and not trying to poke holes in arguments. He's just saying he'll do whatever someone wants him to do. We have no evidence that he isn't a scum with a lotto rigging power. House this is VERY bad and why eyestott IMO should not rig the gun. With DV it was proof that he could double vote.

2) Klingon Celt -- His opening posts seem to be more towards detracting an eyestott lynch and elevating fear than scumhunting. Furthermore Klingon doesn't provide their own reads and wants everyone elses. That to me reads like they'll just take the numbers and reasons from the most popular and then have reads.

3) Lynch Overflow - Lynch Overflow has been doubtcasting in ways that make no logical sense (see day2 end post for an explanation on that). I don't feel like Lynch's posts have any "reads" in them it's more what chaos can I shake up?

-----

Then Klingon Celt asks us AGAIN to stop discussing it like all of a sudden eyestott is important enough to push off. IMO Eyestott needs to go toDay.

Everyone is talking about Eyes, and not giving others the attention they deserve. It's negatively affecting the scumhunting.

Oh, btw, Klingoncelt is a "she." As in Grandma.
Last edited by ika on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

hopefully I fixed the quote tags:

Your post seems to have devolved into a sea of craziness.

But at least it got some attention, didn't it.

1) What if there are two mafia? Or two teams of two? or Eyestott is a liar? I don't see you taking into account ANY of those possibilities.

Yes, all of the above and then some occurred to me, but that's a lot of wifom to deal with.

2) Another person advocating for eyestott to make it TWO more Days (toDay and tomorrow). First House now you. We need to ensure TOWNIES get through at the end of the day and scum go down. I think House is town based on some of his posts. However you on the other hand with how today has played out I have doubts about.

Oh. You
didn't
read what I posted, then. *has sadz* I said that we're pretty much at LYLO right now. If we're to keep Eyes alive until endgame, then we have to have at least 3 Townies alive then to lynch him - just in case he's got some tricks up his sleeve.

3) This post seems to be written JUST to elevate the fear and paranoia. Between that and another reasons I mentioned before this makes me think this is multiball.

I've considered the multiball possibility as well. I'm trying to end the fear and paranoia and get some actual scumhunting done.

-----

Then Klingon Celt asks us AGAIN to stop discussing it like all of a sudden eyestott is important enough to push off. IMO Eyestott needs to go toDay.[/quote]

Everyone is talking about Eyes, and not giving others the attention they deserve. It's negatively affecting the scumhunting.

Oh, btw, Klingoncelt is a "she." As in Grandma.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by House »

I'll vote eyestott tomorrow if Heartless is lynched today.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 872, House wrote:
In post 870, Klingoncelt wrote:Can we please talk about someone other than Eyestott?

No?

I might have to throw a PL vote on him to try and end the distraction.

People have been. Your positioning is noted.

Not exactly. There's been a lot of one-on-one, but half of that seems like bitchfighting.

I'm trying to get reads on players, but all I'm seeing is Eyestott this and Eyestott that. He's too much of a distraction.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 846, House wrote:
In post 842, Heartless wrote:
In post 838, House wrote:TTH, you're a force to be reckoned with when you're town... that you're being so derptastic and scrambling for half-baked excuses breaks my heart because I really wanted the benefit of having your analytical mind in this game.

The narrative of "everyone's cool with an eyestott lynch" is
not
supported by the vote counts. There's a dwindling list of reasons why 2birds was lynched.

If you're telling me otherwise, something is seriously wrong.

Screw the vote counts, they're irrelevant and you know it . Between posts made by eyestott and I, there have been quotes of
4 players
supporting a D2 eyestott lynch (well 3, but MathBlade has been screaming at the top of her lungs for an eyestott lynch since forever). And what do you do?

You
open the day
starting the wagon!

I'm not so sure what you're getting at here House. I've stayed mum mostly because I don't understand and want to see it develop. I don't know the two users from heartless's sign (which I guess is the heads of the hydra) so I figured I would get more by doing the right thing then go back and read the thread once eyestott is lynched.

The main thing I see here is you suspecting Heartless because they started the day with a vote. Someone always has to vote first and I'm not sure what exactly your point is. However I didn't want to interrupt so I could eventually understand it. When the personal stuff came up I just kind of quit caring :/ So I'll look at it more later.

EBWOP: Not sure about the 4th. Probably a lurker. Speaking of which lurkers come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. And I don't need "town points". I am town. I'll form my own opinions.

@Klingon -- Fuck...I have a friend of mine who is a Klingon nerd and a guy. It's a habit. I will try to change that.
It gets attention when it advocates stupidity.
And I did read what you said. You made an argument that for one specific case we are at LyLo. I mentioned 4 or 5. You mention not lynching yesterday and that it's OK to keep eyestott around and now all of a sudden it is Lylo? That shit is sketchy. According to several people the site meta is for the 3P's to be lynched before LyLo. This seems like a ton of shit just to protect eyestott. I don't get the feeling you believe it Grandma.

And yes...eyestott does need to go today. BY saying it's Lylo and therefore shouldn't lynch him, eye could scumside any time and it is gg. I don't think ika would make a game with Lylo in game one. He's done some trolly things but Lylo on d1 just ain't him. It's getting easier to scumhunt the more bullshit people post to try to keep eyestott alive.

@House -- I don't play vote trading. I do the right thing right now. And IMO
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by House »

Okay, That's 2 scumreads I have.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by House »

In post 880, MathBlade wrote:
In post 838, House wrote:TTH, you're a force to be reckoned with when you're town... that you're being so derptastic and scrambling for half-baked excuses breaks my heart because I really wanted the benefit of having your analytical mind in this game.

not
supported by the vote counts. There's a dwindling list of reasons why 2birds was lynched.

Screw the vote counts, they're irrelevant and you know it . Between posts made by eyestott and I, there have been quotes of
4 players
supporting a D2 eyestott lynch (well 3, but MathBlade has been screaming at the top of her lungs for an eyestott lynch since forever). And what do you do?

You
open the day
starting the wagon!

I'm not so sure what you're getting at here House. I've stayed mum mostly because I don't understand and want to see it develop. I don't know the two users from heartless's sign (which I guess is the heads of the hydra) so I figured I would get more by doing the right thing then go back and read the thread once eyestott is lynched.

The main thing I see here is you suspecting Heartless because they started the day with a vote. Someone always has to vote first and I'm not sure what exactly your point is. However I didn't want to interrupt so I could eventually understand it. When the personal stuff came up I just kind of quit caring :/ So I'll look at it more later.

There's a difference between being the first vote of the day and opening the day with a vote on an obvious lynch in an effort to cut the day short.

And you? Quit caring? Miss Towniest Player That Ever Towned? Not as town.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 882, House wrote:
In post 880, MathBlade wrote:

not

4 players

You
open the day
starting the wagon!

There's a difference between being the first vote of the day and opening the day with a vote on an obvious lynch in an effort to cut the day short.

And you? Quit caring? Miss Towniest Player That Ever Towned? Not as town.

Yeah I did. I usually replace into games and when I do, I sometimes see/deal with lots of personal attacks. I was trying to read the thread and then it devolved into whatever that was. Scum read me for it if you want but I've read a lot of threads recently with it, and it's not okay. Between that and having to get some work done tonight I quit caring.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Anyway, responding to Math's request:

Eyestott - Claims 3rd Party.
Way
too friendly and willing to please... I was willing to let him live, but the overall result of his survival into Day 2 has been nothing more than distracting Town.

Grib/Brian Skies - Scum. Too lurky.

Heartless - Null leaning Scum. Too negative, doesn't seem to like the way
anyone
thinks.

House - Town. His Towny aggro shines.

Lynch Overflow - Town

Mathblade - Town. I somewhat agree with her thought that there are 2 scumteams as opposed to 1 and a 3rd party.

PeaceBringer - Null - if he's Town, Strange is scum.

Pine - Null

SilverWolf - Scum. Her posts aren't as wordy and heavily analytical as usual.

StrangerCoug - Null - if he's Town, Peace is Scum.

Now I have StrangerCoug and PeaceBringer both at Null. If one's Town, the other's Scum. Or maybe, following Math's logic, they're both scum on opposing teams.

UNVOTE: SilverWolf

VOTE: Eyestott
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by ika »

VCHouse ()
Klingoncelt ()
SilverWolf ()
eyestott (5) Heartless, pine, math, silverwolf, Klingoncelt
Lynch Overflow ()
Pine ()
Brian skies ()
StrangerCoug ()
MathBlade ()
PeaceBringer ()
Heartless (2) house, StrangerCoug

not voting: lynch overflow, eyestott, PeaceBringer

11 alive, 6 to lynch

Day end: (expired on 2015-01-25 12:00:00)
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by eyestott »

Okay, assuming I'm lynched today, would people like me to rig the kill, so no one gets it?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by eyestott »

ika: is today only 1 week?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Spoiler:
2birds1stone (Lynch) Klingoncelt, Grib, StrangerCoug, SilverWolf, stott, Dechs Kaison, PeaceBringer

House (1) petrified Forest

MathBlade (2) house, Lynch Overflow
PeaceBringer (1) House

not voting (1) MathBlade

Petrified Forest-Pine's vote for House was an RVS vote. There is literally nothing from this spot D1. I do like this because it's logical and well thought out but this isn't enough to get a read off of yet-Null.

House-His aggressive play and constant scumhunting and attempting to game solve is very townie, Town.

Lynch Overflow-is a lurker slot for D2 but D1 was trying to sort eyestott and was trying to scumhunt so leaning town here but need to see more.

Heartless-null, leaning scum. I want to see more from them then just the dramatic play regarding lynching eyestott and the bitch-fight with House, this just causes a huge distraction and only benefits scum. I want reads on other players besides eyestott. They did say Grib and Peacebringer were scum on the 2birds wagon but they are not following up on this, instead focusing on eyestott and arguing with House.

Mathblade-Mostly null D1 because most of her posts were an eyestott tunnel but I like her posts D2 as she's giving reads and trying to figure out multiball vs not and while wants to lynch eyestott has started talking about other game related issues. So I am leaning town here.

Klingoncelt-scum because she zeroed in on me almost immediately based on a meta argument from offsite play even though I told her I don't post like that here. I believe this is a reachy reason to vote someone because she doesn't discuss intent or motivation but rather wordiness and frequency of posts which is not alignment indicative.

Grib/Brian Skies-scum, huge lurker and Grib's play was nothing but discussion of eyestott and a mostly unexplained vote for 2 birds here which did not explain it really and when asked he had no good explanation , .

StrangerCoug-Town, I like his ISO. Shows strong scumhunting.

Peacebringer-Null, need to see more. I think it's just his playstyle but he's hard to read. There seems to be some contradiction here and then hammers here but that's the only thing I find odd.

Eyestott-A huge distraction that is pretty much what a good 90% or more of this game has been about. This is extremely harmful to town because scum can hide while town bickers about eyestott and literally nothing else is discussed. He needs to go for this reason and the reasons I gave in my vote for him. I was willing to give it a day. It's only gotten worse.

This is a tl/dr analysis of all my reads so far. Spoilered for being tl/dr. LOL

I believe the sketchiest vote on the 2 birds wagon came from Grib/Brian Skies.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by ika »

ika: is today only 1 week?

In post 1, ika wrote:Each game day will have a deadline of 7 days.

im going to send out pokes on the players who are past 24 hrs

(tbh my ruleset is out of date and i need to make a custom one next time)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 886, eyestott wrote:Okay, assuming I'm lynched today, would people like me to rig the kill, so no one gets it?

Does this work if you are lynched still? And did you put your final reads in a last will?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by eyestott »

Ive put some stuff in my last will, but thats just stuff that you can trust me on because I'm dead.
Now, Silverwolf.
We have 5 days.
You can vote me at the end of the day, but until then, lets try and find the actual scum, not just me.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by eyestott »

In fact, this goes for everyone.
We have 5 days. Let me live a little longer and help while I can.
If I do end up getting lynched (And I am almost positive ill be lynched) i have rigged the vig shot. At the moment, I intend on keeping this ability unless I am no longer going to be lynched. If we end up lynching someone else, Ill probably switch.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by eyestott »

My top two scumreads are Heartless and Klingon.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 888, SilverWolf wrote:
Spoiler:
2birds1stone (Lynch) Klingoncelt, Grib, StrangerCoug, SilverWolf, stott, Dechs Kaison, PeaceBringer

House (1) petrified Forest

MathBlade (2) house, Lynch Overflow
PeaceBringer (1) House

not voting (1) MathBlade

Petrified Forest-Pine's vote for House was an RVS vote. There is literally nothing from this spot D1. I do like this because it's logical and well thought out but this isn't enough to get a read off of yet-Null.

House-His aggressive play and constant scumhunting and attempting to game solve is very townie, Town.

Lynch Overflow-is a lurker slot for D2 but D1 was trying to sort eyestott and was trying to scumhunt so leaning town here but need to see more.

Heartless-null, leaning scum. I want to see more from them then just the dramatic play regarding lynching eyestott and the bitch-fight with House, this just causes a huge distraction and only benefits scum. I want reads on other players besides eyestott. They did say Grib and Peacebringer were scum on the 2birds wagon but they are not following up on this, instead focusing on eyestott and arguing with House.

Mathblade-Mostly null D1 because most of her posts were an eyestott tunnel but I like her posts D2 as she's giving reads and trying to figure out multiball vs not and while wants to lynch eyestott has started talking about other game related issues. So I am leaning town here.

Klingoncelt-scum because she zeroed in on me almost immediately based on a meta argument from offsite play even though I told her I don't post like that here. I believe this is a reachy reason to vote someone because she doesn't discuss intent or motivation but rather wordiness and frequency of posts which is not alignment indicative.

Grib/Brian Skies-scum, huge lurker and Grib's play was nothing but discussion of eyestott and a mostly unexplained vote for 2 birds here which did not explain it really and when asked he had no good explanation , .

StrangerCoug-Town, I like his ISO. Shows strong scumhunting.

Peacebringer-Null, need to see more. I think it's just his playstyle but he's hard to read. There seems to be some contradiction here and then hammers here but that's the only thing I find odd.

Eyestott-A huge distraction that is pretty much what a good 90% or more of this game has been about. This is extremely harmful to town because scum can hide while town bickers about eyestott and literally nothing else is discussed. He needs to go for this reason and the reasons I gave in my vote for him. I was willing to give it a day. It's only gotten worse.

This is a tl/dr analysis of all my reads so far. Spoilered for being tl/dr. LOL

I believe the sketchiest vote on the 2 birds wagon came from Grib/Brian Skies.

Now this is the Town Wolf posting style! :]
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 893, eyestott wrote:My top two scumreads are Heartless and Klingon.

Eyes, cut it out. I'm not scum.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 866, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, people, the game has now spiraled down into Teh Sea O' Stoopid.

Let's ignore the Eyestott in the room and look at the other players.

Do we have 3 Mafia?

If yes, then those three and Eyes equals 4, meaning there were 9 Townies.

Now there are 7 Townies.

Assume Eyes is allowed to endgame. The minimum safe Townie margin in such a case is 3 still living. We can only afford to lose 4 at the most. AT THE MOST.

And even if we lynch 1 today and the next two days, Mafia can get in
at least
2 more NightKills unless they're roleblocked.

In other words, chilluns, we be lookin like LYLO.

By midnight this night I'd like to see everyone's TOP 3 scumpicks - include reasons. That includes a list from you lurkers.

Tomorrow (da 20th) we can do some educated voting.

You say here that its LYLO today?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 896, eyestott wrote:

You say here that its LYLO today?

Assume that there are 3 Scum that haven't yet been killed. Assume that we decide to keep you alive thru endgame.

It would be insane for Town to risk endgaming with a 3rd party unless there were enough Townies to prevent that 3rd party from killing Town and winning alone. So 3 Townies would have to endgame. Meanwhile we have 3 Mafia to lynch. We lynch 1 today the other 2 get in an NK tonight. We lynch the second one tomorrow, tomorrow night Mafia gets another NK. Then we lynch the third.

So of the 7 currently living Townies, we'd be down to 5.
Unless...
you have an NK option. Or Mafia gets an extra kill. Or some derp gets a viggie gun and shoots a Townie. So yes, with this scenario we have to play every day like it's LYLO.

Then there's scenario 2... Assume there are two 2-player Mafia factions and you're in one of them. Assume Town keeps you around until endgame.

We lynch 1 and there are 2 Night Kills, bringing us down to 5. We lynch another, from the other team, so there are still 2 NKs, bringing us down to 3. We lynch a third, leaving your NK, which takes us down to 2 - IF there are no derp viggies and IF neither faction gets a second killshot.

So we have to play each day like it's LYLO.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by eyestott »

Except, ika wouldnt make a game where 1 mislynch causes lylo.
the fact that theres a vig kill on the table pretty much proves theres only 1 mafia kill per night.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 898, eyestott wrote:Except, ika wouldnt make a game where 1 mislynch causes lylo.
the fact that theres a vig kill on the table pretty much proves theres only 1 mafia kill per night.

I've seen vig's in multiball before.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”