killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by killapenwin »

In post 1197, beastcharizard wrote:killa, why are you answering for Anti? He clearly dislikes my attack on him so I was asking who he thought I should focus on instead of him. I wasn't saying: "I want to sheep your reads so tell me them."

Are you still not content with what I am doing? What can I do to appease you?

When you top being lazy. Asking a person you are scum reading for target advice, not cool.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It was one of those sarcastic things. I don't actually plan to follow Antivillian.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

My reads, in order from towniest to scummiest. (I’ve only skimmed the posts following my last non-proddodge post, but I’m sure that won’t affect these reads considerably).

vettrock - I 100% null read him yesterday because he wasn’t contributing reads and, believing that he eventually would, I decided to ignore him temporarily. However, after rereading his posts and thinking about everything that has happened, I now realize that vettrock is very likely town for three reasons, listed in order of increasing strength. #3. His day 2 posts, so far, look townish. Particularly his 1119 where it looks like he’s putting a genuine effort into this game and his responses to mastin2, which feel like town reactions to an incorrect suspicion (1120, 1133, 1155). #2. The contribution delay doesn’t feel scum motivated. It took him a long time to start developing reads, despite showing scum-hunting interest early on. But his posting at end of day 1 and start of today show that he is either fully capable of scum hunting or capable of pretending to as scum. I just don’t see why he would wait so long to spring into action (with players expressing impatience towards him) unless he was town genuinely struggling with reads. #1. His strong town read on eyestott, for the reason he has implied in 925 and 1156, makes no sense if he is scum. Trust me on this last point. = STRONG TOWN

Killapenwin – I have always had a strong town read on killa, and I still do. There is literally no aspect of his game play that I currently have issue with. His posts give off strong town vibes. = STRONG TOWN

Heartless – Haven’t seen anything particularly telling from TTH, but I think the Antihero head seems pretty fearless. I checked their meta and couldn’t really distinguish between TTH’s town and scum game, but agree that this looks like Antihero town. I also really liked this slot’s play towards the end of day 1 – particularly their interactions with dave. It came across as genuine frustration and very confident – they were wrong about dave, but I have trouble seeing them express so much confidence in that mislynch as scum. The ‘hydra dynamic’ reads as genuine to me as well. I am aware that this is largely a gut/meta read, but my gut is accurate enough that I feel comfortable trusting it here. = PROBABLY TOWN

BlueBloodedToffee – For the most part, I like the way that he is playing here. After looking at his meta (*gasp*), I really think his effort here feels like ‘scumhunting’ rather than ‘just trying to slide by’. He also seems pretty fearless, not afraid of attracting attention, and I especially like how he seems to interact with everybody. Two reservations, however; #1. He’s a good/experienced player, might be savvy enough to fool me here – there are no strong gut vibes either way. #2. His strong town reading of Tean still feels weird – I’ll admit I don’t know why he, as scum, would defend Tean in the manner that he did (because I seriously doubt they’re partners), but I also can’t understand it from BBTown either. Overall, BBT seems town but I may never feel strongly about it. = TOWN

Aneninen – A lot of the things I said regarding BBT actually apply to Aneninen too. “For the most part, I like the way that he is playing here. After looking at his meta (*gasp*), I really think his effort here feels like ‘scumhunting’ rather than ‘just trying to slide by’” BUT “there are no strong gut vibes either way”. One thing that distinguishes Anen from BBT (and the reason why Anen is lower on this list) is that Anen does not appear as fearless – something about his play feels slightly… cautious. But I currently have nothing concrete against him. = TOWN

mastin2 - Okay, there are several things I like about mastin’s play and several things I don’t like. Things that might indicate mastintown - a.) again, still think her scum hunting style during early day 1 resembled her town meta, b.) some of her self-meta posts give off strong town vibes, best example: post 1144 where she basically showcases her abilities as scum (have trouble seeing her do that as scum). c.) I have no idea who she could be partnered with. Things that might indicate mastinscum - Her reads are weird. a.) She strongly suspected dave for all of day 1 only to distance herself from the bandwagon at the start of today. b.) She guarantees vettrock (a player that I’m 97% certain is town) is scum, but the read feels inconsistent. c.) She town reads beast for meta despite the tell being very easy to fake. She wants to sort him later even though we are a day before lylo… ALSO another very slight issue, d.) mastin says;
In post 1151, mastin2 wrote:
As for the "helpful hint..." what'll happen if we lynch Vettrock and he flips scum?
It's proof that, IF I were scum, I'd have powerbussed him. Which as anyone familiar with me knows (anyone reading my academy work alone would know, but I also wrote the "Stop bussing!" article for damn good reason), is...well, not
impossible
, but incredibly improbable.

This is ironic, because, the very first mastin scum game I found: link involved mastin bussing considerably. This probably doesn’t mean anything considering vettrock is probably town, but just thought it was interesting. :neutral: Overall, I have too many problems with mastin to town read her, even though a large portion of her play seems townish. = SCUM

copper223 - Two issues with his play which I have already described. 1. Felt like his eyestott vote was opportunistic. (see third paragraph of my 429 and all of 935) 2. Did NOT like his explanation behind how he altered his play with the vengeful townie role. I have trouble believing it. (see 946) His play seemed okay aside from those two things, but nothing I don’t think he couldn’t fake as scum and these problems are big for me. = SCUM

Tean Samargo - A lot of things I’ve already said… 1. A few of their comments felt disingenuous, one of which I criticized yesterday. 2. Still really dislike their killapenwin vote from yesterday. 3. I liked the dave bandwagon, but I still dislike how they accused eyestott of opportunism when he voted dave right after they did. 4. Seems like they were waiting for dave to do something else that was scummy so that they could have their own reason for joining the bandwagon. Then they left their vote on dave for all of day 1 - it feels like they coasted through the larger part of day 1. 5. When they are contributing, I get the impression that it is motivated by desire to appear town rather than desire to catch scum. = SCUM

beastcharizard - The key difference between beastcharizard and vettrock is that the former never showed interest whereas the latter always did. The lack of contribution or scum hunting from beast shows lack of interest. He ignores the fact that ‘not contributing’ is an easy tell for him to fake as scum (easy because it literally entails doing nothing) in an effort to defend himself. He attributes his lack of play to a very unreliable ‘trap’, which was clearly unsuccessful from the get go seeing as nobody took the ‘bait’ early on. Yet he continued to do nothing anyway. Now he’s voting a prob. town slot. = PROBABLY SCUM

If there’s an SK, I’m pretty sure it’s NOT any of my top four town reads. Anyone else is fair game, though.

I will confidently say that scum are in {BBT, Aneninen, mastin, copper, Tean, beast}. Specific guess: copper/tean/beast for mafia and Anen for SK…
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I haven't read the last page or two as thoroughly as I'd like, but I did notice some mass claim talk. I think this is an appropriate idea considering we're a day before lylo already.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

Hi. Approaching 4 AM. Don't expect much from me. Anen's case is shit, though.
In post 1189, copper223 wrote:My best guess at the moment is Mastin2/Tean/Beast and Heartless.
Then vote Tean; I'm "bussing" them.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1198, vettrock wrote:
In post 1185, copper223 wrote:Because it's by far the most likely scenario given the claims and the kills.
In order for there to be two scum and one SK, there would have to be TTTTT. Given that we know that we have at least one I, and one P, that leaves no other power roles. Since copper is claiming vengeful, I'm not sure how he can come to this conclusion unless his claim is fake. Assuming his claim is valid, there has to be three scum and a serial killer: TTT. If there was a vig, that would mean for his claim to be true, it would have to be IPKK?TT. I think the TTT is more likely, so I don't think there is a vig.
I am leaning towards copper, mastin2 and BBT as the scum. Two of them also happen to be voting me, but I at least like to think it is not solely a OMGUS vote on my part. Mastin seems the most likely to me.
VOTE: Mastin2
Seriously, though, this is fucking
opportunistic. as.
hell

*evidence copper is probably scum*
*votes Mastin*
*Especially when both Copper and BBT want to lynch me*
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:59 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1202, Wickedestjr wrote:Her reads are weird.
The day my reads
aren't
weird is the day I'm actually scum. :P
a.) She strongly suspected dave for all of day 1 only to distance herself from the bandwagon at the start of today.
Which I'm fully aware is generally considered a scumtell yet did anyway because I don't give a damn, it needed to be said anyway.
c.) She town reads beast for meta despite the tell being very easy to fake.
Hey, I DID say the read has weakened somewhat. :P
She wants to sort him later even though we are a day before lylo…
And if lylo's a day later than now, then it's later. :P

And, yeah. Wagon on me, scummy-as-hell.

All the players on it basically are saying "Oh, yeah, mastin's scum", while giving
each other
as my partners...
and not pausing to join anyway

Not all scum, obviously, but absolute MINIMUM of two.
My academy.
Agnigi
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:43 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 1205, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1185, copper223 wrote:Because it's by far the most likely scenario given the claims and the kills.
In order for there to be two scum and one SK, there would have to be TTTTT. Given that we know that we have at least one I, and one P, that leaves no other power roles. Since copper is claiming vengeful, I'm not sure how he can come to this conclusion unless his claim is fake. Assuming his claim is valid, there has to be three scum and a serial killer: TTT. If there was a vig, that would mean for his claim to be true, it would have to be IPKK?TT. I think the TTT is more likely, so I don't think there is a vig.
I am leaning towards copper, mastin2 and BBT as the scum. Two of them also happen to be voting me, but I at least like to think it is not solely a OMGUS vote on my part. Mastin seems the most likely to me.
opportunistic. as.
hell

*votes Mastin*

I would consider voting BBT, copper or beast, but as they have no existing wagon, I selected you.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:28 am

Post by copper223 »

@Vettrock
In post 1198, vettrock wrote:In order for there to be two scum and one SK, there would have to be TTTTT. Given that we know that we have at least one I, and one P, that leaves no other power roles. Since copper is claiming vengeful, I'm not sure how he can come to this conclusion unless his claim is fake. Assuming his claim is valid, there has to be three scum and a serial killer: TTT. If there was a vig, that would mean for his claim to be true, it would have to be IPKK?TT. I think the TTT is more likely, so I don't think there is a vig.

TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, (Serial Killer*)

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

This is the setup on the wiki, I believe with 6T's the serial killer is missing see (*) because it would make little sense otherwise, at the moment it's very likely it's either 7, 6 or 5.

If there are 5T's, then 2 Pr's were killed =7, 3 are scum or SK = 10, there are 3 PR's missing (=13), one of which is me, what are you talking about?

@Mastin
I don't like your wagon, I'll check Tean again when I have time.

@TTH
Tell us when you need to start to physically threatening your partner, you tell me you are not scum because you are both still posting and proceed to conform to your scum meta.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1208, copper223 wrote:Tell us when you need

A pot of strong coffee and a couple hours. Which is what I now happen to have! :D

This game has my attention.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 1208, copper223 wrote:@Vettrock
In post 1198, vettrock wrote:In order for there to be two scum and one SK, there would have to be TTTTT. Given that we know that we have at least one I, and one P, that leaves no other power roles. Since copper is claiming vengeful, I'm not sure how he can come to this conclusion unless his claim is fake. Assuming his claim is valid, there has to be three scum and a serial killer: TTT. If there was a vig, that would mean for his claim to be true, it would have to be IPKK?TT. I think the TTT is more likely, so I don't think there is a vig.

TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, (Serial Killer*)

This is the setup on the wiki, I believe with 6T's the serial killer is missing see (*) because it would make little sense otherwise, at the moment it's very likely it's either 7, 6 or 5.

If there are 5T's, then 2 Pr's were killed =7, 3 are scum or SK = 10, there are 3 PR's missing (=13), one of which is me, what are you talking about?

@Mastin

@TTH
Tell us when you need to start to physically threatening your partner, you tell me you are not scum because you are both still posting and proceed to conform to your scum meta.

There are seven letters that are rolled. We know that there is at least one I and one P due to eyestott and dodgy. That means there would be a maximum of 5 T's. If there are 5 T's, There is two scum and one Serial killer, and your claim is bogus.

If your claim is true, there is at least IPK and 4 T's. There is no serial killer when there is 4 T's:

TTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT (Roleblock, Ninja Kill, Strongman Kill)

Since in order for there to be a vig in addition, another K would be required, there can be no more than 3 T's, which means 3 scum, and a serial killer, if your claim is true:

TTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

Two T's would be possible with a vig, and also 1 T (with serial killer) and zero T's with a vig, but all have three scum.

I think the most likely scenario is that there are 3 scum, and a serial killer. It is possible copper just doesn't know how to add. Three T's is the most likely of these as I think the fewer T's the more unlikely the scenario.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

Copper, area – Wait, what?! Two PRs are flipped. You claimed Vengeful. That's three PRs.
If there were two Mafias, there could be only two PRs!!!
(Check out the Wiki!) That means... if the setup is IPTTTTT, your claim is fake!
Two PRs are out, massclaiming would only help the scum, they would be able to find the remaining PRs with no effort at all. So, these posts are very scummy. Also, it was you who tried to convince us after EyeStott had claimed that the town should counterclaim him if there's another Tracker.
Right now I think you're scum who's rolefishing, because you know that we wouldn't dare to lynch you Today. In addition, regardless of your fake-claim, I still think there must be 3 Mafia – and you hope that we'll mislynch someone Today and you can be at LyLo Tomorrow. (Post-edit. Copper's made no sense at all for me.)
Everyone: do not claim!!!

Beast, – that post has nothing to do with your scumread on Heartless, yet you voted for them.
Please, summarize your case against Heartless, including whether they're Mafia or SK according to you. Also, in you were sheeping them. Why? Who else do you think is scum?
– why do you want to appease Penguin? Also, what did you mean by this:
"killa, why are you answering for Anti?"

Vettrock, and – well, it's better to quote this.

In post 1198, vettrock wrote:...
vote: Mastin2

In post 1199, vettrock wrote:
Also, I'm leaning toward BC still as the serial killer, but I'm less certain of that.7

Whut?!
His scumreads are Copper, Mastin and BBT, the latter two players are voting for him.
Does he vote for Copper, whose claim may be fake? NO, he assumes that it's real. Does he vote for BBT, who has not a single vote and who (as far as I know) is townread by most of us? NO. Does he vote for Mastin, after I had provided my case against her, alongside with my vote? Yes, of course! And wow, who else is on that wagon? Copper. (His ,
"I would consider voting BBT, copper or beast, but as they have no existing wagon, I selected you."
was just as scummy as these posts.)
And who's his SK-read? Our good old SK-suspect, Beast.
Also, he mentions () that Copper's claim may be fake – but he still goes on with the assumption that the claim is real (and tries to explain that there must be an SK).

Vettrock must be scum.

Wicked, – nice summary. But, you should read the recent posts too! After doing so
(1) Do you STILL think that Vettrock is town?
(2) What do you think about Coppers posts I mentioned in this post?
(3) Also, read my case about Mastin too.
(4) As for your next post: why do you think a massclaim would be useful?

Mastin,
"Anen's case is shit, though."
– After I had posted my case, what kind of pigeon poop was that?! If you're town, explain why my case is shyt! As for your : it's not your wagon which is scummy. Your gameplay, including things I've just mentioned here, is.
Mastin, – I hate to agree with my another scumread but I must: Vettrock must be scum.

________

Summary.

The recent posts from Vettrock and Copper tells me that both of them are Mafia. (Also: both of them were on the Davesaz-wagon, both of them are voting for Mastin, and they've never voted for each other.)
In this case, it's very unlikely that Mastin's a Mafia, so, she must be the SK.

But.
If so, Beast can't be the SK, although he may be scum with Copper/Vettrock.
Tean could be scum with anyone. I can see no useful interactions with the players mentioned here (apart from not liking a Beast lynch).

As for the others. Penguin, BBT and maybe Wicked are town. (The latter one is only maybe, because he thinks that a massclaim would be useful.)
No idea about Heartless. They can't be SK, but if they're Mafia, Copper can't be Mafia (on Day1 Heartless pushed Copper, as far as I can remember).

The problem is that I have too many scumreads (5) and too few townreads (3). So, I'm misreading at least one player. Most probably Tean or Beast. (If Copper's claim is fake, it's possible (although not likely) that there are only two Mafias – if that's true, maybe both of them???) However, what if there are mistakes in my other scumreads too...?
Therefore, I think I must vote for my surest scumread now, regardless of my speculation above.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Vettrock

Mastin: I still think you're scum and I'm waiting for an answer from you about my case. I've moved my vote only because I think it's less possible that I'm misreading Vettrock than I'm misreading you. But, unless my reads change a lot, I'm willing to lynch you just as much as Vettrock. (Lynching Copper would be too risky now, even if I think that the claim was fake.)

Post-edit.
Vettrock,
"I think the most likely scenario is that there are 3 scum, and a serial killer.
It is possible copper just doesn't know how to add.
Three T's is the most likely of these as I think the fewer T's the more unlikely the scenario."

Need. I. Say. More?
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 1211, Aneninen wrote:
Everyone: do not claim!!!

I agree we should not claim.

Also, he mentions () that Copper's claim may be fake – but he still goes on with the assumption that the claim is real (and tries to explain that there must be an SK).

I think we can be pretty sure that there is serial killer. Even if Copper's claim is false, if there is at least one other power role out there, there are three scum.

Post-edit.
Vettrock,
"I think the most likely scenario is that there are 3 scum, and a serial killer.
It is possible copper just doesn't know how to add.
Three T's is the most likely of these as I think the fewer T's the more unlikely the scenario."

Need. I. Say. More?

I'm scum with copper because I said he can't add? Huh? Not sure if you are trying to say I wouldn't insult my scum partner that way, or that I'm bussing/accusing his math skills.?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

You noticed that his speculation made no sense if his claim was real. Yet your conclusion was that he couldn't add the T's and you voted for Mastin.
By the way, you posted a lot about Copper's setup speculation and you hadn't mention that we shouldn't claim before I posted the same.
If you
really
had been against a massclaim you could have posted it zillions of times. Instead of doing so, you were explaining that we must have an SK – thanks, but I too explained it a couple of times before.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:You noticed that his speculation made no sense if his claim was real. Yet your conclusion was that he couldn't add the T's and you voted for Mastin.
By the way, you posted a lot about Copper's setup speculation and you hadn't mention that we shouldn't claim before I posted the same.
If you
really
had been against a massclaim you could have posted it zillions of times. Instead of doing so, you were explaining that we must have an SK – thanks, but I too explained it a couple of times before.

I'm still scumreading copper. To say that it is possible that he can't add wasn't really to give him a pass. The reason I'm hesitent to lynch him is the same reason as before, if he is truely vengeful, I'm not sure we can risk it. Given that there are three scum and a SK out there, I chose to go after another target which is a more viable lynch at this time, but because of the existing wagon, and the less vengeful risk.

So everyone else who hasn't said they are against the massclaim, if they post now they are scum because they could have said it before as well? I'm just not sure the massclaim will do anything but out the other power roles. If there are three scum and a SK, there are two other power roles out there.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 am

Post by copper223 »

@Vettrock
I did not read the part about how the mod
rolls only 7
letters and fills out the rest, if you look at my post you can see what I'm doing by adding the PR's.

This helps a lot in narrowing it down thought, my guess is we are either:

- TTTTIPK which means 3 scum and no SK

or

- TTTIIPK which means 3 scum and an SK, so if we don't lynch correctly this game is over. I think this is where we are at.

So basically most of you are scum is what this says... no wonder this game doesn't make any sense.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:55 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 1215, copper223 wrote:@Vettrock
I did not read the part about how the mod
rolls only 7
letters and fills out the rest, if you look at my post you can see what I'm doing by adding the PR's.

This helps a lot in narrowing it down thought, my guess is we are either:

or

- TTTIIPK which means 3 scum and an SK, so if we don't lynch correctly this game is over. I think this is where we are at.

So basically most of you are scum is what this says... no wonder this game doesn't make any sense.

If we are:
How do you explain the two kills? In order for there to be a second kill, there would need to be another K (vig) or a SK, therefore there cannot be 4 T's unless your claim is bogus, and there are no other power roles out there. I'm currently going with your claim is likely bogus, and there are other power roles out there, so assuming 3 scum and SK.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:11 am

Post by mastin2 »

Derp. I mixed up my schedules; I DO have time today, but not much. (Two hours across the entire site, not that much time given how...ah, "passionate", I can be in some games...... :shifty:)
In post 1207, vettrock wrote:
In post 1205, mastin2 wrote:
opportunistic. as.
hell

*votes Mastin*
I would consider voting BBT, copper or beast, but as they have no existing wagon, I selected you.
Uh-huh.
You would consider voting the players that there is much stronger evidence for being scum by your own admittance, but choose to be on me.
In spite of the fact that.
Copper and BBT both want to lynch me.
And heck beast might feel like it if not for recent events making him unlikely to be wishing to lynch me. (AKA, last time, didn't go so well for him.)

Opportunistic. as.
fuck

Frankly, this wagon is so.
SO
Hilariously scumdriven.

That I basically want to call beast autotown anyway, bump copper down to where BBT was before. (That...might make more sense in my head.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1208, copper223 wrote:@Mastin
THEN WHY THE FLYING
FUCK
ARE YOU STILL ON IT?!?
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1211, Aneninen wrote:Mastin,
"Anen's case is shit, though."
– After I had posted my case, what kind of pigeon poop was that?! If you're town, explain why my case is shyt! As for your : it's not your wagon which is scummy. Your gameplay, including things I've just mentioned here, is.
Because by your own fucking admittance, every point you don't like about me is off of my playstyle...
which is
playstyle
, not alignment-indicative.
Thus, shit. You may think it's anti-town, but it's how I play, it works, it nets scum, and it's what I do. So no, I'm not going to defend myself against your points, because there is nothing in there that I feel the need to defend.

But give me a break; it was 4 AM. I wasn't going to break down and quotestripe the wall to tackle each individual point as to why. :P

The recent posts from Vettrock and Copper tells me that both of them are Mafia. (Also: both of them were on the Davesaz-wagon, both of them are voting for Mastin, and they've never voted for each other.)
I'm not
certain
copper is scum.
Vettock's posting, however, combined with copper's own, though, has certainly made me consider the possibility.
At this stage, I'm also heavily considering BBT as scum and that Tean via POE
might
be town. killa I'll need to take another look at.

The problem is that I have too many scumreads (5) and too few townreads (3).
Hey, Anen. You're stealing some of my points before I can post them; I'm making some of your points before you can. Know what that means?

Same boat; we're both town.
Helpful hand: Heartless is town, 100%. You're town, 98.75%. Wicked is playing so well that frankly if he's scum I'd just give him the win, and rests at 95% town.

Beast is lower, at around 67.5%.

But that still leaves me with a bit of a large pile: killa, copper, BBT, Tean, and vettock. If you can drop your scumread on me, we can sort this shit out. I actually think that we're fairly synergetic players. At least when we have the same alignment. So if you can trust me on me being town, we can work together to get something coherent together.
My academy.
Agnigi
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Behave Mastin, Jesus Christ.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1211, Aneninen wrote:The recent posts from Vettrock and Copper tells me that both of them are Mafia.
If so, Beast can't be the SK, although he may be scum with Copper/Vettrock.
Tean could be scum with anyone. I can see no useful interactions with the players mentioned here (apart from not liking a Beast lynch).
As for the others. Penguin, BBT and maybe Wicked are town.
Wicked is town, so there's that. Heartless is also town because you can trust my ability to read Anti and know he is town.

I can give you one of penguin/BBT as town (two, if there's no serial killer and either only two mafia or Tean as the third), but in exchange I'd ask for beast to be town as well.

Basically, I think our efforts today are best focused on copper/vettock (especially vettock, given the former's vengeful claim), with Tean as an outside possibility who may or may not be scum, but whose lynch would provide further POE on the scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1220, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Behave Mastin, Jesus Christ.
I've had a bad weekend, one of my major townreads voted me (and though having unvoted is still scumreading me), a second until-recently townread additionally is voting me, my largest townread has also voted me this day phase (albeit admittedly the TTH half and no longer being on me), and come back to see myself as the largest wagon with some hilariously atrocious reasoning attached to it with a scummy-as-hell backing.

I'll be as bitchy as I want to be, thankyouverymuch. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:40 am

Post by mastin2 »

Actually, I can definitely give both killa/BBT as town. I haven't given them proper isos, but BBT's voting vettock which is at least a good start, I think I was misremembering something that made killa more suspicious than he should've been (thus killa's more town), and Tean's playing their cards a bit close to their chest, and may be waiting to hammer, say, me.
My academy.
Agnigi
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'll lynch Vettrock toDay.

The majority of Copper's play strikes me as scummy but scum seem way too overpowered if we can essentially lose the game by lynching Scum!Copper, he shoots townie and scum and SK kill to end game for town.

Plus, he re-evaluation of his reads late D1 felt awfully town.

Would lynch Anen too.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”