Mini 1642: The Burning (GAME OVER FLAMES HAVE ENGULFED TOWN)

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

I misread the second half. I don't know how you would like me to act. I don't like the lynch, I have defended VDA multiple times, no one seems to give a shit about what I have to say on the subject. I can't argue with people who don't explain their votes or post ever. I feel comfortable with my choice of lynch and I am trying to figure out who else might be scum, I don't get how that is scummy. It's not like we only have one scum left and I am still scum hunting while I am voting who I think is the final scumbag. That would be weird.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:16 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 476, Toon Fighter wrote:
In post 471, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 426, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Victor, I'm keeping you at l2 but I need a claim now, and I want to know exactly what your opinion is of me for pushing your lynch. Don't read too far into it or it'll seem ungenuine and you'll have no chance of avoiding a lynch.

Victor's flip will shed a lot of light in terms of associative tells.

Not claiming and not even sure what your looking for with the second half of that.

RC, have played any other games on this site?

When would you be willing to claim? What exactly makes you think I am scum? After skimming a bit, what is the case for Boonskiies?

At L-1 with intent to hammer.
There isn't really one. Why are so concerned about Boonskiis right now?

@Cheety
- What exactly is FF meant to do here? My wagon is likely a combination of scum/badTown and there isn't even a real case against me that myself or anyone else can respond to.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 474, Cheetory6 wrote:
@Victor
, what gives you such a strong impression that Toon is scum?

I think I already discussed this, but the way he shifted his vote onto me, he generally inability to justify/remember why he's voting me, and lurkiness in general. He has the appearance of a player who after catching fire for his early posts is keeping his head down.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 501, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Cheety
- What exactly is FF meant to do here? My wagon is likely a combination of scum/badTown and there isn't even a real case against me that myself or anyone else can respond to.

I think it's pretty clear that he should be digging into those on the wagon and getting them to question their own reasons for being on it.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

Toon is basically inactive and never explained his vote.
Boon is a flake and never really explained his vote.
Copper is probsscum who is tunneling.
Acryon I think had a reason but forget what it was.
Eektor don't remember.
RC isn't explaining anything right now.

Who should I attack for a shitty vote?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:21 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Fine;

@Toon
@Boonskiis
@Acryon
@Eektor

Justify your votes on me. If you wish to save time, you may link previous posts you've made.

And FWIW if I do get lynched today, FF is one is strongest townreads and it's ludicrous to hold him accountable for my flip.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

FormerFish wrote:I misread the second half. I don't know how you would like me to act. I don't like the lynch, I have defended VDA multiple times, no one seems to give a shit about what I have to say on the subject. I can't argue with people who don't explain their votes or post ever. I feel comfortable with my choice of lynch and I am trying to figure out who else might be scum, I don't get how that is scummy. It's not like we only have one scum left and I am still scum hunting while I am voting who I think is the final scumbag. That would be weird.
Acryon is apparently scumreading both Victor and Copper. If you think Victor is town and Copper is scum, why not convince him to jump ship to Copperwagon?

FormerFish wrote:Acryon I think had a reason but forget what it was.
Eektor don't remember./quote]So you don't remember their reasoning but you're complaining about there being no reasoning? Eh?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Victor wrote:And FWIW if I do get lynched today, FF is one is strongest townreads and it's ludicrous to hold him accountable for my flip.
Victor sh.
Let me do what I want to do. You jerk.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Hey Cheety, where do you stand on me and Cop currently?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

Acr didn't list a reason during his vote only before where he said VDA looks likes he did when he wassscum this one other time. Meta from one game is not meta.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 am

Post by acryon »

In post 509, Formerfish wrote:Acr didn't list a reason during his vote only before where he said VDA looks likes he did when he wassscum this one other time. Meta from one game is not meta.

I'm not voting for him because of meta. Experience with him just makes me feel better about it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Victor
, I kind of like you more now that I've been able to walk through more of your reasoning and your defense of Fish right now felt townish to me for being so off the cuff.
Getting mixed feels as to whether Copper is overplaying things. Need to re-ISO him with that angle in mind.
Monkey's activity feels a lot like he's reading but only responding whenever someone calls him out. I get that he's all like lynchbait and stuff, but it feels like he's intentionally trying to avoid attention, and it was especially criminal when he had votes on him.
Acryon is pinging me as scum. His responses to me haven't been horrendous, but this doesn't feel like his towngame.

P-Edit: Okay. I was kind of exaggerating my expectations for your townplay to try and get a peek at your current thought process. You strike me as a smart guy and for you to be sitting at null in my reads list scares me :c
I have an actually serious no reaction-building question for you though, do you think scum is more likely to focus on one person or be willing to drop focus and pick it up really easily?

PP-Edit: :c stop ninja-ing me you fucks.
Acryon, can you reiterate the reasons you're voting for Victor really quick? I don't care if you want to paraphrase or quote or whatever. I think Victor already asked but I also want to see them so you should make it a priority c:
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

First P-Edit is to FF btw.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:44 am

Post by acryon »

In post 511, Cheetory6 wrote:
Acryon is pinging me as scum. His responses to me haven't been horrendous, but this doesn't feel like his towngame.

Oh come oooon Cheety. Let's be friends.

In post 511, Cheetory6 wrote:P-Edit: Okay. I was kind of exaggerating my expectations for your townplay to try and get a peek at your current thought process. You strike me as a smart guy and for you to be sitting at null in my reads list scares me :c
I have an actually serious no reaction-building question for you though, do you think scum is more likely to focus on one person or be willing to drop focus and pick it up really easily?

I think they are equally likely to do either one. Depends on the situation and the player. Some players can't handle the heat of hard driving on one player, some can.

In post 511, Cheetory6 wrote:PP-Edit: :c stop ninja-ing me you fucks.
Acryon, can you reiterate the reasons you're voting for Victor really quick? I don't care if you want to paraphrase or quote or whatever. I think Victor already asked but I also want to see them so you should make it a priority c:

I was looking through my ISO where I thought I was more explicit with my reasons for voting Victor, but it looks like a lot of it was in my head, and I really only mentioned my general feelings little by little. It basically boils down to his play and push on copper being generally scummy. He is hard-pushing, but then latching on to little things that aren't scummy and trying to make them look scummy. His play and push seem desperate and reachy, like he doesn't really have the gas for it, but he knows he has to keep pushing because he's in too deep. Copper is doing something very similar with Victor only a bit different.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:44 am

Post by acryon »

Whoops. Answered the P-edit anyway.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

So the only difference between Copper and Victor is just a slight feeling between the two of them then? How hard are you leaning on this idea that they're both scum?

acryon wrote:Oh come oooon Cheety. Let's be friends.
WE CAN BE FRIENDS IN HELL ONCE WE'RE BOTH DEAD.

Changed it to blue
Last edited by Flames682 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 515, Cheetory6 wrote:So the only difference between Copper and Victor is just a slight feeling between the two of them then? How hard are you leaning on this idea that they're both scum?

That's not the only difference. I just was talking about Victor, so I wasn't going into copper's specifics.

I would say I am quite confident that they are both scum, and close to 100% certain at least one is scum. We should lynch Victor and if we have a vig, I would tell them to get copper tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh shit sorry flames just realized red is your colour q.q
I totally didn't mean to.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:12 am

Post by copper223 »

I wouldn't mind a vig shot on Acryon after that comment.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 518, copper223 wrote:I wouldn't mind a vig shot on Acryon after that comment.

:(
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 am

Post by copper223 »

In fact Acryon is a very good check in general because his play has been very murky today, whether I flip or Victor flips should help you eith a lot of players and he is not one of them.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:17 am

Post by acryon »

In post 520, copper223 wrote:In fact Acryon is a very good check in general because his play has been very murky today, whether I flip or Victor flips should help you eith a lot of players and he is not one of them.

You can check me, but don't vig me.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:47 am

Post by eektor »

In post 505, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Fine;

@Toon
@Boonskiis
@Acryon
@Eektor

Justify your votes on me. If you wish to save time, you may link previous posts you've made.

And FWIW if I do get lynched today, FF is one is strongest townreads and it's ludicrous to hold him accountable for my flip.

Why do you think I'm voting for you?
Futan
Futan
Goon
Futan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Futan »

No it's not.

I'm undecided between putting Copper on L-2 with Victor, who I think is town, or voting for the others who have no reason to be in this position.
Futan
Futan
Goon
Futan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Futan »

In post 522, eektor wrote:Why do you think I'm voting for you?

Where exactly are you voting for Victor ?

Why lie about that ?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”