Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 598, farside22 wrote:
In post 587, acryon wrote:
In post 581, farside22 wrote:Acyron I just checked lal's join date and west join date.
You got some explaining to do.

Just quick posting to say that if you couldn't tell a difference in experience between west and Lal from their posting alone then you aren't using your brain

Vote: acryon

So you
really
think that you couldn't tell the difference based on their posts? You have to be kidding.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:37 am

Post by acryon »

Someone who is town get in here and explain how wrong farside is about this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Metal: why is what west did scummy above everything else.

@vyse: I don't look at join dates typically. Lal read lost to me and bad from the word go. West has read more indepth thought process. I have played with someone who never played online mafia and came across as west did. No one really said anything about ari but the more he post the more he reads newb. He may not be, it's not obvious and I asked acryon for reaction purposes and he failed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 600, acryon wrote:
In post 598, farside22 wrote:
In post 587, acryon wrote:
In post 581, farside22 wrote:Acyron I just checked lal's join date and west join date.
You got some explaining to do.

Just quick posting to say that if you couldn't tell a difference in experience between west and Lal from their posting alone then you aren't using your brain

Vote: acryon

So you
really
think that you couldn't tell the difference based on their posts? You have to be kidding.

You can read 602
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Also acyron I'm going to say your reason why west is scum with lal is awful. You used 2 quotes and never responded to how west called lal on her about face on using his case or how west asked lal about why she ignored him.

What do you think of metal's reason for voting west?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 2.04

acryon (4):
prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, farside22
West9 (1):
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide (1):
Lyserg-Zeroz
Aristophanes (1):
acryon
Ginko (1):
YYR

Not voting: Ginko, VysePresident
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)
Last edited by Honey bee on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 604, farside22 wrote:Also acyron I'm going to say your reason why west is scum with lal is awful. You used 2 quotes and never responded to how west called lal on her about face on using his case or how west asked lal about why she ignored him.

It's almost as if there's a reason I'm voting Ari and not West. Hint: it has something to do with the level of confidence and the case for each.

I think metal's reason make sense from his standpoint.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:31 am

Post by acryon »

I cannot even believe there is a wagon on me right now. It's actually crazy.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Honey bee »

*Searching for a replacement for YYR, who hasn't picked up his prod*
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:13 am

Post by acryon »

This is a tough set-up, because at this point, because it only takes 6 to lynch, with 4 anti-town members, hypothetically it only takes 2 townies being wrong to secure a mislynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 606, acryon wrote:
In post 604, farside22 wrote:Also acyron I'm going to say your reason why west is scum with lal is awful. You used 2 quotes and never responded to how west called lal on her about face on using his case or how west asked lal about why she ignored him.

It's almost as if there's a reason I'm voting Ari and not West. Hint: it has something to do with the level of confidence and the case for each.

You obviously did not read what metal posted.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 610, farside22 wrote:
In post 606, acryon wrote:

You obviously did not read what metal posted.

I did read it, but it's consistent with what I would expect from him and makes sense given what I've seen from him this game.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Quickposting while waking up.
Acryon is sill pushing the active lurking point >.<

@farside: I think I understood the thought process behind Acryon being awful by not addressing the initial points you were raising about Lal/West interactions, but I'm not sure I get how the discussion about their experience led you to vote him (I mean, I thought that when West explained we D2ers came from the same forum and have played mafia together and stuff it was clear we at least had sooome experience, even West first post kinda tells there's history in there).

@Acryon: I mean, that's still kind of a nonanswer, "they make sense" is like sort of a minimum requirement (like when you were asked if one of Lal's point was "believable"... of course it'd be believable at least from her PoV). Metal's vote reads a bit OMGUS-y, but I guess the reason is that West was being overly defensive and didn't vote Lal? Like, I'd say that I don't know if that's really worth abandoning his previous Ari case, but that one also seemed very gut based (plus meta, I think).

@Metal: Metalpls, answer my question about your standing on previous points against Acryon during D1 (or well, at this point you can also tell me about the points about Acryon that are in play right now, considering the wagon and all), I feel like you are avoiding giving any meaningful opinion on him >.<.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 612, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:Quickposting while waking up.

It's not that I'm pushing it as much as he is literally doing the definition of it. It's up to you to decide whether you think active lurking is alignment-indicative, but what he's doing is the actual definition of it.

In post 612, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:@Acryon: I mean, that's still kind of a nonanswer, "they make sense" is like sort of a minimum requirement (like when you were asked if one of Lal's point was "believable"... of course it'd be believable at least from her PoV). Metal's vote reads a bit OMGUS-y, but I guess the reason is that West was being overly defensive and didn't vote Lal? Like, I'd say that I don't know if that's really worth abandoning his previous Ari case, but that one also seemed very gut based (plus meta, I think).

But that's sort of the difference between scum-hunting and faux scum-hunting. I'm not looking for people who are wrong, because town are often wrong; I'm looking for people that appear to be doing things with ill intentions. I see no scum-benefit from metal switching the way he did and it reads genuine. If he has his own reasons to feel West is wolf, fine. I'm not going to say "hey, he's not wolf because X; he's wolf because Y." I do think his vote should still be on Ari because Ari is scum, but this town is sort of failing at the moment in general so I'm not going to focus on him for that right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

There was a list of you guys from the same site, not sure how you can say who has more experience without someone saying who played x games.

Metal: how did you know lal was gimme?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:34 am

Post by acryon »

In post 614, farside22 wrote:There was a list of you guys from the same site, not sure how you can say who has more experience without someone saying who played x games.

In post 58, Lalendra wrote:
This is only my third game.

In post 236, Lalendra wrote:Sorry what's omgus?

In post 614, farside22 wrote:Metal: how did you know lal was gimme?

This is just you not paying any attention to the game.
In post 20, Metalcyanide wrote:I know Lalendra irl. I'll tell her to check in
Ginko
Ginko
Townie
Ginko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Ginko »

I'm really sorry to be a piece of shit and do this, but I don't have the energy to tackle this game right now.

I really love this playerlist, it's just that this is just too dense for me to handle with so much going on IRL. Johnny's also kind of awol and told me he's not really feeling it either so I think you should just replace the entire slot Honey. Sorry everyone q.q

-Cheetory6
Hydra of JohnnyFarrar and Cheetory6.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:40 am

Post by acryon »

In post 616, Ginko wrote:I'm really sorry to be a piece of shit and do this, but I don't have the energy to tackle this game right now.

I really love this playerlist, it's just that this is just too dense for me to handle with so much going on IRL. Johnny's also kind of awol and told me he's not really feeling it either so I think you should just replace the entire slot Honey. Sorry everyone q.q

-Cheetory6

Understandable. Kill that school work and other stuff.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 616, Ginko wrote:I'm really sorry to be a piece of shit and do this, but I don't have the energy to tackle this game right now.

-Cheetory6

It's fine.

*Replacing Ginko*
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Hmm... @West: You realise when Metal brought you as a scum read this day he was putting you on a trio of people who didn't vote Lal, right? (as, "these people are my wolf suspects" kind of thing). Why did you question purely your own placement there rather than the whole?

@Acryon: If you are still saying it because of the posts exclusively made to say he lacks time, then no (and it is part of a grander definition of the word not an equivalence, but whatevs).
In any case, I do dislike his latest questioning to you, the last quote you mentioned on 599 felt like misrep.

(quickposting over: gone for lunch and other stuff, also now musing the idea of Acryon+Metal scumteam; waiting to understand more of farside and Prawn's vote on Acryon)
P-EDIT:
Ginko you jerk. Good luck with your IRL stuff :C
@farside: Eh, fair enough, not sure if I missed it because skimming over, but can you tell me what you were testing when asking about West's experience and why that led to you voting Acryon?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 619, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:
@Acryon: If you are still saying it because of the posts exclusively made to say he lacks time, then no (and it is part of a grander definition of the word not an equivalence, but whatevs).

I would say it's a helping of that along with some tone that I don't see coming from town like in post for instance. Needless fluff post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 615, acryon wrote:
In post 614, farside22 wrote:There was a list of you guys from the same site, not sure how you can say who has more experience without someone saying who played x games.

In post 58, Lalendra wrote:
This is only my third game.

In post 236, Lalendra wrote:Sorry what's omgus?

In post 614, farside22 wrote:Metal: how did you know lal was gimme?

This is just you not paying any attention to the game.
In post 20, Metalcyanide wrote:I know Lalendra irl. I'll tell her to check in

I did miss her saying it was her 3rd game.

I'm more wondering if metal talked to lal or how they ended up in the game together.
I did see metal say he knew her in RL but west didn't know lal was gimme.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 621, farside22 wrote:I'm more wondering if metal talked to lal or how they ended up in the game together.

How would this affect your read of metal?

In post 621, farside22 wrote:I did see metal say he knew her in RL but west didn't know lal was gimme.

How would this affect your read of West?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 613, acryon wrote:
In post 612, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:Quickposting while waking up.

It's not that I'm pushing it as much as he is literally doing the definition of it. It's up to you to decide whether you think active lurking is alignment-indicative, but what he's doing is the actual definition of it.

In post 612, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:@Acryon: I mean, that's still kind of a nonanswer, "they make sense" is like sort of a minimum requirement (like when you were asked if one of Lal's point was "believable"... of course it'd be believable at least from her PoV). Metal's vote reads a bit OMGUS-y, but I guess the reason is that West was being overly defensive and didn't vote Lal? Like, I'd say that I don't know if that's really worth abandoning his previous Ari case, but that one also seemed very gut based (plus meta, I think).

But that's sort of the difference between scum-hunting and faux scum-hunting. I'm not looking for people who are wrong, because town are often wrong; I'm looking for people that appear to be doing things with ill intentions. I see no scum-benefit from metal switching the way he did and it reads genuine. If he has his own reasons to feel West is wolf, fine. I'm not going to say "hey, he's not wolf because X; he's wolf because Y." I do think his vote should still be on Ari because Ari is scum, but this town is sort of failing at the moment in general so I'm not going to focus on him for that right now.

I'm just going to call bs to this.
Acyron need I remind you of scrambles play in our last game together and how he just followed and switched reads based on nothing.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:21 am

Post by acryon »

In post 623, farside22 wrote:
I'm just going to call bs to this.
Acyron need I remind you of scrambles play in our last game together and how he just followed and switched reads based on nothing.

That was completely different. And he wasn't scum because he was wrong. Being wrong for scum benefit is generally scummy. Being wrong is not.

Return to “Completed Open Games”