NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1099, Randomnamechange wrote:Scum on my wagon are pribably in NJ/dragonspawn/dgb.
If I get lynched please look at Nero, AA and dgb.
Iai, peacebringer, telltale, Ika and d3x are fairly confident town.
There is definitely scum pushing either mine or dgbs wagon. Whichever of us gets lynched examine the wagon tomorrow.

Yeah, you could hurl out a bunch of unjustified reads or you could start analyzing your wagon now. Since you already know your alignment you're like us from the future :nerd:
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart
I'm a true blue-blooded mafia scum player while dragonspawn is just green so I can tell his town.

What about pen?

In post 1070, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1065, FakedBlogger wrote:Not until you apologize for that last sentence

Not gonna happen. I'm not clear on your mindset and thus you should be happy to explain it if you're town.

I am, if you apologize. You should be eager to know what my mindset was if you are town so you will, if you are town.
In post 1070, Kthxbye wrote:[quote="In
In post 738, FakedBlogger wrote:@Kthx Why do you assume scum wouldn't give legitish reasons to lynch a townie?

I assume nothing. I do know however that scum have to fake every reason given to jump on a towns wagon so they often have less thought out/legitish reasons for their votes. It's how I hunt for scum...see RM.

RM is a lurker/nrp. Do you want me to believe you've applied your scumhunting formula in this game and haven't found a worthier candidate?
In post 1070, Kthxbye wrote:[quote="In
In post 871, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you think bias is a scumtell?

It's certainly not a scum-tell, BUT it can be faked pretty easily. Town often show confirmation bias, hell, I'm prolly doing the same about RM...difference is, I'm prolly right about RM and you're prolly wrong about d3x.

I wasn't talking about confirmation bias. I was talking about you accusing me of being scummy for having a post that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting while fucking Garmr unloaded a bunch of them, one of which was the direct cause for mine.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Garmr »

^Probally bias as anyone who can see my history knows I chuck them in every once in a while no matter my alignment. Pen is scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1099, Randomnamechange wrote:There is definitely scum pushing either mine or dgbs wagon.

Then you're probably town.

I think this is a case of the lurksacks being unlynchable, and only the players that post being under scrutiny, and getting votes. The strategy really pays off, the scum will lurk their way to the win.

Whenever there is talk of lynching a lurker, there are a few players oozing out of the floor board to defend the lurker's town credentials, based on what? Only the devil knows, they are lurkers exactly to make it difficult for the rest of us to read them.

UNVOTE:

If you guys won't lynch lurkers, enjoy losing to scum. It's not going to be my fault, because I tried to lynch lurkers and no, you all want to lynch active players instead.

I'll be delighted to be today's lynch under these circumstances.

Oh and I'm vanilla and I don't care.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1082, DrippingGoofball wrote:I like his posts, why, am I missing something?

Why are
you
voting IAI? I iso'd to find your reasons, I didn't find any. Did I skim too quickly?

my reason is I suspect him...
reasons for my suspiscions, I am intuitive and the way he is reacting triggers my internal alarms...
since you have play with me/skot before within the past year, um, you should know that...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1104, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1082, DrippingGoofball wrote:I like his posts, why, am I missing something?

Why are
you
voting IAI? I iso'd to find your reasons, I didn't find any. Did I skim too quickly?

my reason is I suspect him...
reasons for my suspiscions, I am intuitive and the way he is reacting triggers my internal alarms...
since you have play with me/skot before within the past year, um, you should know that...

never fear though, I am done with questioning you, I am now going to prod/pick at IAI a bit...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

SO IAI, please tell me why I flipped from a town read in your view to someone you "jump" on as the wagon. What changed for you?
Why were you willing to jump on Killapen if DGB did?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 605, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 602, Garmr wrote:
In post 601, killapenwin wrote:When someone can actually summarise why I am being lynched (before I claimed tracker) without citing a dozen posts then maybe I will get back into the game. Otherwise this is pretty much it for me.

Did you crumb the role.

This

also please explain the intent of this post...
I have to look to see if you ended up on lynch...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

nope, no vote for IAI but subtely pushed for the wagon to continue and him not to believed.
You come out with a disjointed vote on me after pointing out mod missed SC vote...
Please explain your actions if you are town, TIA.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1104, PeaceBringer wrote:since you have play with me/skot before within the past year, um, you should know that...

I replaced in a game where you were dead already and I have played with SKOT very little.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:37 am

In post 1109, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1104, PeaceBringer wrote:since you have play with me/skot before within the past year, um, you should know that...

I replaced in a game where you were dead already and I have played with SKOT very little.

quoting hydra slip
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:40 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1110, DrippingGoofball wrote:

quoting hydra slip

we have played as I remember you distinctly...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1111, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1110, DrippingGoofball wrote:

quoting hydra slip

we have played as I remember you distinctly...

maybe you are just more memorable to me then I am to you, I guess
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:41 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1103, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1099, Randomnamechange wrote:There is definitely scum pushing either mine or dgbs wagon.

Then you're probably town.

I think this is a case of the lurksacks being unlynchable, and only the players that post being under scrutiny, and getting votes. The strategy really pays off, the scum will lurk their way to the win.

Whenever there is talk of lynching a lurker, there are a few players oozing out of the floor board to defend the lurker's town credentials, based on what? Only the devil knows, they are lurkers exactly to make it difficult for the rest of us to read them.

UNVOTE:

If you guys won't lynch lurkers, enjoy losing to scum. It's not going to be my fault, because I tried to lynch lurkers and no, you all want to lynch active players instead.

I'll be delighted to be today's lynch under these circumstances.

Oh and I'm vanilla and I don't care.

If you want to lynch a lurker, I'd be down for Nero Cain.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:54 am

I will literally vote any lurker in any game at any time. I have it up to HERE with the lurkers.

VOTE: Nero Cain

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:20 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

The most troublesome part of Nero's play is how the neighborhood dynamic is factoring into it's play, or rather how it's not. The early-game argument with TDA, summarized in , over what apparently happened in the neighborhood PT noticeably didn't yield a tangible
read
on TDA. The interactions with TDA, contained in , , , , , , and , are mostly concerned with defense and nitpicking at TDA's argument. Definitive reads or judgments about either d3x or TDA's alignments are completely absent and that is
not
what I would expect from someone who has an extra PT conversation going with them. Furthermore, it doesn't look like he's attempting to refine those reads at all, opting for votes on the ika policy lynch wagon and the randomidget wagon. And for all the tunneling on IAI, the case just isn't there.

As a side note, I think the overall neighborhood dynamic that Nero Cain, d3x, and TheDudeAbides have going here is very usual and counter-intuitive. The only distrust is that TDA is scum reading Nero Cain, but there's a distinct lack of synergy between the three players when it comes to reads and voting. They don't move as a block, which is what I would expect to see from 3 players who mostly trust each other who share a PT. The read from d3x on Nero Cain feels really off too, in . Since Nero Cain doesn't
really
have any solid stances, this is a really strained angle to give Nero a null-town read and I think it demonstrates a lack of skepticism on d3x's part I would expect to see in a town neighbor. I also think the reaction in to TDA and Nero's argument is awkward because it downplays the importance of what TDA's concerns about Nero. I think it's more likely for the purpose of smoothing everything over and deflecting attention away from the goings on the neighborhood than trying to get to establish a more solid read on either Nero or TDA.

I think there's a good chance both Nero Cain and d3x are scum.

VOTE: Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:ika

i know that its "hypocritical" since I am lurking but I think IKA is probs scum here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:49 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

ika already admitted to only doing this as a cross-replacement and has demonstrated a lack of investment in the game. Anything else?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

vote nero cain
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your vote is in the wrong place.

but also IKA being a crossreplace has nothing to do with his alignment.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Neither does the lurking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think lurking is well within his scummeta.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:12 am

In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:I think lurking is well within his scummeta.

YES

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so vote him with me.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:55 am

Post by d3x »

@TT- p didn't really have anything to do with the argument between Nero and Dude. Did you read it in context to the discussion or just in an Iso? p351 is the rationale for my TownRead on Dude in response to the questions of Jogger and Garmr. If you want my take on the discussion in the Hood, you should read p.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”