Newbie 1572 - Chicken Parmigiana Mafia (Over)

Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Diego1487 »

Yes, they have.

Scum: letters and Bitmap.
Town: DDD, Pramitz, Drixx
Null: ika, numberQ, Zombiekitty

Order does not represent strength of reads. Just order that they came to my mind.
Pramitz
Pramitz
Townie
Pramitz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Pramitz »

Do you mind elaborating a little more on your bitmap and DDD reads?
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Diego1487 »

Sure, here it goes.

As soon as I put letters at L-1, Bitmap jumps off and quickly starts a counter wagon. Covering for his scum partner.

DDD really hasn't changed from original read. Logical posts that help to move the game along for town.
Pramitz
Pramitz
Townie
Pramitz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Pramitz »

Whats the point of bussing your scum partner in the first place if youre going to stop before the lynch
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Diego1487 »

Appearances. Being the one of the first few to jump on the wagon if the lynch happens anyways.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm not sure I follow that logic. Jumping off a wagon that seems nearly certain to be the lynch of the day will call a ridiculous amount of attention to anyone who does so.

Let me ask you a question Diego, presuming we lynch letters: What would you think about your reads (especially bitmap) whichever way letters flips? (I'm asking for both ways).
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:02 am

Post by DeasVail »

Vote Count 1.09

fjkldsjh (3)- Debonair Danny DiPietro, Pramitz, Diego1487
Debonair Danny DiPietro (2)- ika, Drixx
Diego1487 (2)- fjkldsjh, Bitmap
Pramitz (1)- zombiekitty

Not voting: numberQ

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline

4th February, 11pm AEDT. This is in (expired on 2015-02-04 08:00:00)
fjkldsjh
fjkldsjh
Townie
fjkldsjh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 am

Post by fjkldsjh »

UNVOTE: Diego1487

I may have something...
fjkldsjh
fjkldsjh
Townie
fjkldsjh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:25 am

Post by fjkldsjh »

First of all, Diego, your team read sucks. If I was scum and was proven to be scum when lynched, you'd all be gunning for Bitmap the next day. He has no reason as scum to come off my BW. Pramitz, your team read sucks too, why would I bus my partner D1 when town have 2 ML and 2 PR's? Bussing arbitrarily is a terrible scum tactic.

VOTE: Pramitz

Jumped on my BW when I was being FOS'sed by the majority of the players. Now that Bitmap has jumped off of me, cooling down the BW, he then turns to Diego. He then says
Jesus, arguing with you is making me think letter's might be town.
, yet he hasn't unvoted me, which I'm thinking is incase this BW suddenly does another U-Turn back onto me again. I think Primatz is looking for BW's to hop onto, rather than actually scumhunting. He only FOS'ses the player in the limelight.
Pramitz
Pramitz
Townie
Pramitz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Pramitz »

In post 117, Pramitz wrote:Inb4 I'm accused of sheeping

I was the second person to show suspicion towards you, the first being DDD after you kept asking him for his reads. I reread to check. No one else showed suspicion.

I'm not unvoting, I think at this moment you are still the most likely to be scum.

You misunderstand my reads. I'm just saying who I think is looking like scum. My suspicion of you and diego is seperate, I don't think you're on the same team, but I do think that one of you is probably scum.

But you're suspicion of me seems like genuine scumhunting, which is good.
Pramitz
Pramitz
Townie
Pramitz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Pramitz »

This game feels dead, only 3 people have talked today =\
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Diego1487 »

I don't know your back story Pramitz, but I believe this is your first game here. I just finished my first newb game before starting this one. I know what you're feeling, I felt the same way. Day 1 felt like the longest two weeks ever. However, believe me that the action is just about to start, and the best is yet to come. Action speeds up hours before the Day 1 deadline(~24-48 hours), and then Day 2 will be all that you can ask for.

Also, four people have posted today(you, me, letters, and Drixx). I will say that we do have a pretty good town, and I'm fully confident that we'll smoke out the scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Drixx »

This game seriously needs some more activity.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 am

Post by numberQ »

Finished my catch up.

Drixx started out decent, but now seems way too focused on how to reconcile his past playstyle with this site. Just play the game, dude. His long posts of theory-discussion and complaining could be a mask to try and stifle actual discussion, as I think someone said already.
Drixx, if I'm understanding your vote on DDD correctly, it's based on semantics and the way he answers people. Am I wrong? If not, why vote him for such flimsy reasons when there are plenty of scummier people out there?

Pramitz also seemed pretty town at first, but there's a wishy-washiness in his posts that I don't like. The only exception is when he votes Letters, which is interesting in itself. He immediately preempts the possibility that he's sheeping, and then later does indeed use that as justification that it wasn't sheeping.
Why so focused on looking like you aren't sheeping? Also, why do you want to lynch Diego if Letters ends up being scum? What if Letters ends up town?

Letters is probably scum guys.
Letters, why is Drixx obvious town according to you?

Letters

This puts him at L-1 again.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 am

Post by numberQ »

Whoops, but the wrong tag I think.

VOTE: Letters
Hey!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm not sure my reasons for voting DDD are flimsy. He ignored some of them when responding to me, which is a bit of a red flag. Read his ISO. How is he actually pushing the game in a town way? He engaged with me on theory posts, which is part of being an IC as I understand it, but beyond that, what's he actually done, apart from what I pointed out?

Despite re-reading the thread twice now, not exactly a chore given how short it is, I still don't see why the lynch on letters got started or what the reason for it is. I view others (including DDD) as more likely to be scum than letters.

So, given that you are voting for Letters, it would be helpful to me if you explained why he's scummy. Maybe some thoughts on the rest of the field, if you have the time?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:39 am

Post by DeasVail »

Prodding Debonair Danny DiPietro.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:16 am

Post by numberQ »

I'll hold off on defending DDD, because I don't like doing that for other players. I will say that I disagree on his lack of game content, though. It may be sparse compared to his IC content, but it's not completely missing like you're saying.

As for Letters, I don't like how obsessed he is with everyone outting their reads all the time. It's like he so desperately wants to be town, and he knows that town is supposed to have reads. His own reads are shaky at best. Also because my gut didn't like how he reacted when reaching L-1.

I've already given my thoughts on the rest of the field, at least the part of the field I'm currently thinking about.
Hey!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Bitmap »

I am back. I'll post something soon.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
fjkldsjh
fjkldsjh
Townie
fjkldsjh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:49 am

Post by fjkldsjh »

In post 238, numberQ wrote:Finished my catch up.

Drixx started out decent, but now seems way too focused on how to reconcile his past playstyle with this site. Just play the game, dude. His long posts of theory-discussion and complaining could be a mask to try and stifle actual discussion, as I think someone said already.
Drixx, if I'm understanding your vote on DDD correctly, it's based on semantics and the way he answers people. Am I wrong? If not, why vote him for such flimsy reasons when there are plenty of scummier people out there?

Pramitz also seemed pretty town at first, but there's a wishy-washiness in his posts that I don't like. The only exception is when he votes Letters, which is interesting in itself. He immediately preempts the possibility that he's sheeping, and then later does indeed use that as justification that it wasn't sheeping.
Why so focused on looking like you aren't sheeping? Also, why do you want to lynch Diego if Letters ends up being scum? What if Letters ends up town?

Letters is probably scum guys.
Letters, why is Drixx obvious town according to you?

Letters

This puts him at L-1 again.

Drixx is paranoid as hell and it reads genuine to me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Prodding zombiekitty.
Pramitz
Pramitz
Townie
Pramitz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Pramitz »

I wouldn't say I'm focused on looking like I'm not sheeping lol. I posted that because I had decided I wanted to vote letters before I saw DDD vote him, and then voted him immediately after DDD. I didn't have time to post my reasons at the time for my vote, so I just wanted to say that I wasn't voting letters just because DDD did.

As for the second part... Where do I say I want to lynch Diego if letters is scum. Why is it so hard for you and letter to understand that a list of people I think are scummy =/= who I think the scumteam is.

You misunderstand my reads. I'm just saying who I think is looking like scum. My suspicion of you and diego is seperate, I don't think you're on the same team, but I do think that one of you is probably scum.
Pramitz
Pramitz
Townie
Pramitz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Pramitz »

In post 241, DeasVail wrote:
Prodding Debonair Danny DiPietro.
In post 177, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I'm going to be V/LA through Monday, I'll try to post some but it'll all be from my phone so no quotes and such.
[/quote]
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by DeasVail »