Micro 444 molliegeddon [OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Spoiler: All our non-hydra posts
In post 4, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:WHO'S ASS DO I GRAB NOW, ANTI? HUH?

In post 10, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:oh yeah /confirming

that i will not post in hydra until the game actually starts.

that's what you get for that awesome PM anti.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

p-edit mastin i'll grab your ass any day

In post 13, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i feel like thor should be in this game and i dont understand why he's not.

p-edit: you already forgot last night? i'm crushed anti.

absolutely crushed.

In post 23, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:*grabby*

lol how am i town already mastin

my hydra buddy hasn't even posted and we know how that's gonna go!

In post 24, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also lol at thor gif

i♥it

In post 26, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:lol

you gave me the easiest job on the planet konowa!

In post 30, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 27, Varsoon wrote:I think that might be a hopeful, "If ETL and Varsoon are scum then we've lost already so they must be town for town to win" mindset?

:lol :

reminds me of beli's whatchamacallit...

shaheed's law.

p-edit posting is not a towntell!

In post 32, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:agreed on tso! and i am totally down for konowa's idea

can we all drunken party tonight in the game thread?

In post 35, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 33, Konowa wrote:I have my bottle of jack ready and everything.

sadface
ECSTATIC FACE

I have champagne and amber beers at home. I also have jack but jack is disgusting. oh yeah and a half gallon of capt morgan.

p-edit you may have but <<<pothead so i probably forgot. i'm gonna go look through our old hydra QT see if i can find it.

In post 38, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:WHAT? NEVER MASTIN?

In post 39, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:HI TSO!!! ♥

In post 43, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:HURRAH!

(i've been in class for a month now : ( )

pedit ily2tso!

but not yet. i will be. because today FUCKING SUCKED OKAY.

In post 44, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:will be drunk i mean!

In post 45, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also - mod role pm is fucking hilarious!

In post 50, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 49, T S O wrote:is anyone up for talking about their day being shit because I can most definitely do that or listen and sympathise

yes i'm supposed to go celebrate a 5 year anniversary next weekend and pretend like everything is hunky dory when i found out last night dude lied about something pretty big and i got no sleep, missed the alarm, was late for my morning meeting at work, and am fucking exhausted and don't know whether to cancel the hotel or what. /rant

In post 53, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:flubber is this just you being awkward you or is it you being awkward scum again?

In post 54, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::hug mastin!:

you're awesome

In post 62, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ooooo!!!! dgb scum reads me!

tell me why : ]
legit curious

In post 67, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what is my expiration date

In post 69, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 63, T S O wrote:are you mad about the thing he lied about or the fact he lied to you?

the fact that he lied to me.

also flubber
In post 1, helium-3 wrote:if you vote an individual head of a hydra, the vote will not count.

In post 1, helium-3 wrote:if you vote an individual head of a hydra, the vote will not count.

In post 70, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:TSO, mastin and LC all have expiration dates. and i think i do too.

In post 72, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 71, mastin2 wrote:(N1, totally. : P )

awwwwww <3

In post 73, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:not sure why it quoted the thing twice - it was supposed to be a quote from the rules and quote of my hydra in the player listing.

In post 74, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:so i just went to post from drunken lies and i forgot the password :oops :

so...
guyett can you send it to me?

In post 76, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i always kill tso. : D

In post 82, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 80, mastin2 wrote:
In post 76, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i always kill tso. :D
So do I. (Why else do you think I knew it was
you
? : P)

you did not!

you didn't start scumreading me until day 3, which is when you always start to scum read me in every single game we've ever played together ever :lol :

In post 83, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 79, Impossibear wrote:/confirm

Egopost

~ETL

GET OUT OF HERE JINGLE.

that's so borderline!

In post 85, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i also find it interesting that all my hydra partners sign for me the same (wrong) way when trying to pretend to be me

except AP does ~EtL with the weird little t

p-edit:
@mod - i lost my password and waiting for Guy to send it to me.

In post 90, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I DON'T GET IT MASTIN.

In post 92, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
@MOD: DRUNKEN LIES WILL VOTE: KABOOSE and I will pick this up as soon as I get the pass sorted out.

In post 93, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:mastin - like, LC is always a great vote but I don't wanna kick them out today. Kaboose is not being himself though, so that's always a good sign of scum.

In post 98, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i'm not drunk yet : ( i'm still stuck at work!

BUT MAFIA IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!! i'm having fun but i also want to lynch scum. and you know LC should be easy to figure out after some poking. plus this is role madness, so there's bound to be some fun stuff, and jingle and sthar are both incredibly intelligent, so if they are town, they will use whatever they have very wisely.

best not to lynch them today imo.

In post 99, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 97, T S O wrote:The last time we voted someone like Kaboose was when we voted Ward in Redemption and I defended him. Ward turned out to be scum.

Kaboose, make your own way.

kaboose is nothing like ward!

he's more like me and he is not being that way!

In post 100, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 95, T S O wrote:we males are often stupid people and lie for reasons which seem correct to us. I do it every day, and it always seems like the right option at the time.

yes. he does this. stupid dumb shit. i know. and i know he feels terrible. but it still damages my ability to trust him and that's huge.

In post 102, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:omg mastin go write your posts in a PT or QT or something. i don't speak this language : (

stuff bells....?

In post 105, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 108, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 305, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 302, mastin2 wrote:Red flags, red flags!

I don't speak interpretive dance. Try english.

In post 310, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 309, notscience wrote:How are you townreading me mastin

six green flags twirling

In post 312, Lying Cat wrote:long blue ribbon snapping in the wind

LOOOOOOOOOOL

^ reminded of this mastin!

also.. i guess so. i prefer to accuse them of doing scummy things they aren't doing and see which way they explode.

p-edit: <3 thanks TSO - you'll find it!

In post 108, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 107, Kaboose wrote:When are we getting role pms?

In post 109, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 106, mastin2 wrote:
In post 102, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:omg mastin go write your posts in a PT or QT or something. i don't speak this language : (
Well, I would if I had one, but I don't, and I'm not exactly gonna get one this game. :/

Stuff is a substitute word for another word that if I said it would give the entire thing away. Bells is referring to a separate thing loosely tied to the stuff, emphasis 'loosely'.

you're a mod just make one.

and ok. i guess. i'll just have to get really high to figure this one out i suppose... : ?

In post 112, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 110, T S O wrote:I was just giving my reason not to defend Kaboose, really - the rest is pretty much immaterial right now.

also realize that in that game i had prior knowledge of him being scum who was going to lurk. kaboose is the kind of player who gets super hyped about games like this, he's really involved, he loves the puzzle, really wants to solve it, and wants things to go his way and tries a million different ways of explaining himself.

i'm surprised he didn't get involved in the pre-game revelry and it's really a huge red flag for me.

In post 120, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:UGH DAMN YOU ANTI WTF.

Drunken Lies UNVOTE: Kaboose

It makes more sense now. His absence. This pass isn't gonna last forever though, Kaboose, just fyi.

Also, yes, I did coach them to blend into the background. Guyett had a wild hair up his ass that whole game and I was just nervous about Flubber after his performance in Chosen. It worked didn't it? :wink :

p-edit yes. I was fake scum hunting. Because I totally knew Kaboose didn't have a role PM. :igmeou :

In post 122, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Kaboose - was talking about someone else.

Also, I already spoke to Anti about the password situation, and I assume that he will be counting my votes/unvotes until that gets sorted out.

My assumptions about your style of play are from my observations of you here and on FF. I voted you because you did not get involved in the pre-game chatter, which was contradictory to what I know of you. After learning you did not even have a role PM, that changes the possible circumstances for why you were not involved, so I retracted the vote. I kind of thought I made that clear.

In post 127, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 123, Kaboose wrote:Why would you hold pre game chatter to someone as a scum tell? How could I give a scum tell to you when even if I had had my role pm on time, you were basing your read on the time before ANYONE had one? How does that make sense?

because he sent out the PMs before opening the thread so everyone had one. why would I assume you didn't?

In post 129, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:if jingle doesn't start posting I may join you there mastin.

In post 130, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:gut says he is tso. he's pushing.

In post 138, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 131, T S O wrote:A poor push, though.

yeah but it's not like he's been around the site for ages and ages. I know getting better is something he actively wants to do and I can see that in his posts. he's trying things and seeing where they go. the quality of the logic is irrelevant in this case.

In post 139, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 137, Kaboose wrote:So before the first non mod post was made everyone but me had a role PM? So I can look through everything right now for stuff?

yes.

In post 140, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 136, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 62, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ooooo!!!! dgb scum reads me!

tell me why :]
legit curious

I caught you for wrong reasons, that is all.

mmmm k. if wrong reasons = no reasons.

still town though :wink:

In post 142, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Drunken Lies VOTE: DGB

In post 143, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:kaboose and mastin are town so far. maybe others but those are strongest at the moment.

In post 150, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Because it gives town the chance to not shoot itself in the foot.

In post 152, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 146, Kaboose wrote:Seeing as this is only a 9 person game, and so I think town get what? 3 mislynches before we're ded? I'm going to out my role because I CAN NOT go to any LyLo or MyLo. So we need to lynch me tonight unless we have a 100% for sure scum to lynch.

I'm town hated and putting me at L-1 is the same as hammering me.

/discuss

this is townie as fuck. jesus.

In post 154, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:flubber is also town.

In post 156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:leaves

varsoon
konowa
tso
LC

for sorting.

DGB is just scum.

In post 166, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I would put money on Flubber being town here. He's actually asking the kind of questions that show me he's interested in the answers - scumFlubber just doesn't do that.

In post 173, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i agree. it's a difficult decision. if we don't lynch scum today, he HAS to go tomorrow, as the following day will be MYLO. if we hit scum today, we can push him off one more day.

In post 177, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 176, mastin2 wrote:
In post 170, helium-3 wrote:
vengeful townie is a day action that is why it is revealed on
the day that it happened and not the morning after. hint: a vengefull is not a morning after pill.
Okay, who's the idiot that asked? :P

lol.,.. i'm p sure is a helium quote from a game

In post 181, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also guys i'm two beers in!

Guyett wrote:Ego post.
I'mI'm v/la for a bit

apparently you can only have 12 smilies per post. that's bullshit.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 187, Lying Cat wrote:Can you tell the difference between drunk me and regular me?

Probably not!

In post 187, Lying Cat wrote:So, hey, mostly Jingle this time around. Don't expect many dramatic explosions, unless I'm really frustrated about VI's. Or I'm feeling really dramatic.

I knooow.... You are less easy to read than Sthar is. But I think I can figure it out eventually.

In post 188, Lying Cat wrote:Even though you know I wasn't online? :Thorface:

Urm. You
were
online.

In post 188, Lying Cat wrote:the tomorrow is MYLO statement is pretty interesting.

Don't be a dingus. Go read that post again please. If Today is D1, and Tomorrow is D2, what's "the next day"?

That's all for now. <3 I have to actually go to work :(

And DGB is still scum.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Before I go, can I just say how perfect our avatar is? Guyett likes those dark beers and I like ambers and lookit! :mrgreen: i love it so much
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 200, Drunken Lies wrote:if we don't lynch scum
today
, he HAS to go
tomorrow
, as
the following day
will be MYLO.

:wink:
Art is cool.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 203, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 200, Drunken Lies wrote:if we don't lynch scum
today
, he HAS to go
tomorrow
, as
the following day
will be MYLO.

:wink:

goddammit.
A drunk man never lies.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I still think DL is scum
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Kaboose »

Hey so I really don't think we should wait to lynch me. The only advantage it has is potentially starting D2 with only 6 people to choose from instead of 7 if you lynch me today.

But then you're forcing a lynch even more and Day 2 will be essentially useless. Day 1 is already useless so lynching me today can help avoid forcing the town's hand the next day and allow us to start lynching the people who need to be lynched not the one that has to be lynched.

I haven't caught up with everything yet, but I saw some people trying to hold this off until D2, and I don't like that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 201, Drunken Lies wrote:And DGB is still scum.

LOL based on what?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:50 am

In post 184, Varsoon wrote:Glad to see DGB hasn't read the setup and is wondering if there's more than 2 scum/2factions.

Yep, I never read setups unless specifically prompted like you just did, LOL.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 205, Flubbernugget wrote:I still think DL is scum

And you are wrong.

In post 206, Kaboose wrote:Hey so I really don't think we should wait to lynch me. The only advantage it has is potentially starting D2 with only 6 people to choose from instead of 7 if you lynch me today.

But then you're forcing a lynch even more and Day 2 will be essentially useless. Day 1 is already useless so lynching me today can help avoid forcing the town's hand the next day and allow us to start lynching the people who need to be lynched not the one that has to be lynched.

I haven't caught up with everything yet, but I saw some people trying to hold this off until D2, and I don't like that.

D1 is more important to use for associations. If we lynch you today, we start tomorrow in the same place except with two town dead. Even if we end up lynching town today, the wagon will provide a lot of information. If we just rush to lynch you to "get it over with" it's a free town lynch and wagon analysis will be useless. We need to jump start the game with information and right now, the only way we can do that is with a good lynch. You are not a good lynch for today.

Like I said, if we lynch scum today, then we don't need to lynch you tomorrow, as we will have one more mislynch available before we have to. If we lynch town today, then yes, we absolutely need to lynch you tomorrow. But we don't need to today. Does that make sense?

In post 207, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 201, Drunken Lies wrote:And DGB is still scum.

LOL based on what?

I didn't like any of your posts. I asked you a friendly question to which you responded with BS and a non-answer. Then you didn't get involved in any of the discussion so far, and haven't bothered to. Even with this post, you are deliberately standing outside the gamestate.
A drunk man never lies.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:53 am

Game has been opened for what, 24 hours? Give me a break.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 am

I am going to claim.

I am the Heaven and Hell hydra with kuribo.

I am a 1-shot Gladiator.

Anyone pisses me off, and we can go one on one.

Volunteers?

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Kaboose »

VOTE: Goofball
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Varsoon »

I dunno 'bout the utility of a gladiator
but that sounds legit.
Why no reading setups? As both aligns? What?

I agree that we should focus on actually lynching scum rather than lynching town for ABILITIES

p-edit: Whyfor?
Naked votes bug me.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Kaboose »

he asked for volunteers, so i volunteer because i still think i should be lynched today. not tomorrow.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Varsoon »

I don't see how a lynch on you is better than a potential lynch on scum.
Walk me through this.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:26 am

In post 213, Varsoon wrote:Why no reading setups? As both aligns? What?

Damned if I'm going to read IKEA instructions, too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 am

In post 215, Varsoon wrote:I don't see how a lynch on you is better than a potential lynch on scum.
Walk me through this.

Yeah, me too.

helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:04 am

Post by helium-3 »

where is the love

you know how I get when I feel ignored

you are ignoring us and I don't like it

Kerberos

Vote Count 1.2

DrippingGoofball - 2 (Drunken Lies, Kaboose)
Drunken Lies - 1 (Flubbernugget)
Lying Cat - 1 (mastin2)

Not Voting: DrippingGoofball, Konowa, Lying Cat, T S O, Varsoon

5 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-13 19:13:01)
Last edited by helium-3 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:05 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 216, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 213, Varsoon wrote:Why no reading setups? As both aligns? What?

Damned if I'm going to read IKEA instructions, too.

I love ikea!

just letting you guyz know that I am here and that anti is a total control freak and is doing all of the work and I am letting him!

I am a total sub that way.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 215, Varsoon wrote:I don't see how a lynch on you is better than a potential lynch on scum.
Walk me through this.

I just have a gut feeling it would be better for us.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Kaboose »

Well, I mean if you could promise me that a lynch done today not on me is 100% scum. Then it's not better to lynch me. I just don't want an excuse to stay alive today turn in to another excuse tomorrow and before you know it our hands are tied with a lynch on me that's probably only delaying a loss.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:34 am

In post 221, Kaboose wrote:Well, I mean if you could promise me that a lynch done today not on me is 100% scum. Then it's not better to lynch me. I just don't want an excuse to stay alive today turn in to another excuse tomorrow and before you know it our hands are tied with a lynch on me that's probably only delaying a loss.

Did you claim something?

You make no sense.

Gut doesn't cut it.

Please explain how this works for town and show your numbers.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:35 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 222, DrippingGoofball wrote:Did you claim something?

jesus really?
Art is cool.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Kaboose »

Okay I will gladly let Goofballs be lynched today before me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”