Micro 444 molliegeddon [OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 297, Flubbernugget wrote:

And I'm keeping quiet on my dl read. But they're scum.

Okay man.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

So am I scum or are you trying to compare sizes?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I think you're being awkward in weighing in about the 1v1, weighing in but trying to distance from it by saying your vote wont matter once a 1v1 starts, saying you have a hardcore DL read but not voting there or elaborating.
This all looks like the work of someone not wanting to commit and hoping the gladiator power gets wasted.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 282, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 280, DrippingGoofball wrote:mastin, how is mastin town?

I can't really explain in words that would make sense but she is. I'll try to put my thoughts together on this in about an hour when I get home.

In other words, she is not mentioned in your scum role PM?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:00 pm

In post 297, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't but I think dgb's gonna do it anyway so I see no harm in showing where my vote's gonna go since it'll reset anyway.

And I'm keeping quiet on my dl read. But they're scum.

Yeah you can be town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 302, Varsoon wrote:I think you're being awkward in weighing in about the 1v1, weighing in but trying to distance from it by saying your vote wont matter once a 1v1 starts, saying you have a hardcore DL read but not voting there or elaborating.
This all looks like the work of someone not wanting to commit and hoping the gladiator power gets wasted.

How much I explain a read is not related to my commitment of it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, I didn't think we were just taking each other's words for things I thought that our play had to be evident of the truth of things.
I'm glad to know you're very committed to this scumread you are not voting for or making a case against.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Do you realize I only have one fucking vote sweetheart
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 pm

In post 295, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
Wait, eheh, I don't think DGB is scum.
Varsoon, you a stupid
VOTE: Flubber
for trying to force 1v1 TvT situations.

Why the change of heart? Make it good.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Errr he says why right in that post...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:12 pm

In post 309, Flubbernugget wrote:Errr he says why right in that post...

No he doesn't

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

"for trying to force 1v1 TvT situations"
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm scum-reading Flubber for all the reasons posted in my last dozen posts.
I'm town-reading Goofball, so why vote there? :P
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

See, that's weird cause I think Flubber's town. Konowa, on the other hand is not giving me the townfeels.

VOTE: Konowa

~Jingle
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:27 am

Post by helium-3 »

talking shit

reck said something about killing roaches in the pet thread.

truth about reck:

when we were going outside reck asked brock to move the roach out of the way cos he was barefooted. NOT STEP ON IT.

conclusion: reck is loveable

bro:

I cannot say a negative thing about bro! his reads can be awsum and I look to him to follow a lead. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME.

conclusion: conftown with a shelf life like I hate I cannot interact with him. but it will/can be beautiful.

Infinite Jesters

Vote Count 1.3

DrippingGoofball - 2 (Kaboose, Konowa)
Flubbernugget - 1 (Varsoon)
Konowa - 1 (Lying Cat)
Lying Cat - 1 (mastin2)
Varsoon - 1 (Flubbernugget)

Not Voting: DrippingGoofball, Drunken Lies, T S O

5 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-13 19:13:01)
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

DGB is pretty obvtown at this point. Kaboose, well, if he's scum then Anti designed a bad game and Anti doesn't design bad games. Plus the manner of his claim and all that. I can understand his vote on DGB
(but, Kabooze, it's wrong, so look elsewhere).
I can NOT understand Konowa's vote there.
In post 234, Konowa wrote:I think I remember thinking DBG was Scum before I went to work?
Vote: DrippingGoofball

Like, this just looks like a way to avoid explaining his hop onto a vocal wagon.

In post 238, Konowa wrote:I think I remembering thinking that being a big pile of turd with no Town intention at all.

Unless DGB is doing the whole "Look at me" thing to figure stuff out. Is she?

59 is pretty null. There may be no town intention but I don't see the scum intention either. Following it up with a waffle "I'm thinking about things" statement doesn't help.

@DGB
- I did not forget about explaining my mastin read to you. It's really rather intangible, but a lot to do with the way she's going about her reads. I also just got pretty wasted last night and just played minecraft instead of mafia, but I'm here now.

So, my problem is that I want to vote Konowa but LC is voting Konowa and I haven't decided if I like them or not yet. I've read over the few posts in their ISO a bunch of times and I am just not getting anything strong one way or another. It's like a dead zone. Just kind of there. I need sthar to post. I know he's busy. But I really need it. Also I don’t know if I really liked the whole "you're going to default to scumreading me" thing. I can't grab the intentions behind it. Like it definitely feels like there was a purpose to it but I don't know what it was.

I also feel like Jingle should be more than just "preliminary townvibes, not certain yet" wrt to me. Like.. :? I don't know about that. Ugh I'm so foggy today.. I know what I mean but I can't put it into proper words. This is just unusual to me, I guess. Same for his read on TSO.

So my point is, LC's vote, given all of that other stuff, seems a bit fluffy and off-handed. "Konowa is not giving me townfeels - VOTE." Really Jingle? That's the best you can do?

I'm conflicted. More reading required I think.

@mod: Also, not sure if he told you but Guy has been V/LA and stuff. He'll prob be back this week sometime.

Ok, more ISOs, the mastin explanation, and then a vote. bb in a sec.

ETL
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I dunno why I made this all pretty.... I'm just that bored. Stuck at work for the next however long I can stand it.

Anyway.

I had a list but none of it makes any real sense. Essentially, her cryptic messages and hints at me re: previous conversations when we were hydraing, her excited tone (though that could totally be because she's scum and she's been town in the last several games I've played with her), well she obviously WANTS to share something, and it's important enough to leave markers in the thread for her to go back to. Sure scum could do that but it's pretty silly effort to do something she's good at doing without all that, and it's unnecessary, so if she's doing it then there's a real reason. Also it just feels like townMastin.

She's also just responding to anything and everything. She's in it. That's cool, pretty town for her imo.

A lot of it is gut but it's pretty strong gut right now. Like, I'm so not interested in lynching mastin today.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

--- strong town reads:

Kaboose, as mentioned before. Town, and tomorrow's lynch if we hit town today. I have a great feeling that we won't though. (Also, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Anti/mollie are not total assholes, and his hated status is negated in LYLO.)

DGB, as mentioned. I'm just really counting on DGB to be wise about her gladiator ability and not use it out of anger, spite or OMGUS. Locking herself into a 1v1 with town, limiting our votes to town, that's just kind of terrible and sucky. I've never actually played a game with that role in it, so I'm not sure how it should be handled. I know she's been around forever so I'm just gonna trust her and let her do her thing.

Flubber is town because his tone is coming off very natural, his responses are instinct responses, they aren't planned out awkward things clearly intended to push a particular idea about himself. IMO, his scum and town games are like night and day. Not lynching this today, and probably never.

--- lesser town reads but still town reads:

Mastin, as explained. Certainly a weaker read than the above 3 but still very close.

Varsoon, he belongs here mostly because I feel like there was too much "hurrahing" going on when the idea of lynching Varsoon came up. His reaction seemed pretty natural to me too, though I've never been any good at reading him. I think I'm gonna pretty much look to mastin and DGB for confirmation of that read.

--- not so town reads at all:

TSO is more of a null at the moment. I did like his tone on entrance. He feels carefree and open here. Biggest problem for me is that he doesn't actually seem to have any kind of consistent meta, and I don't know how good I am at reading him. I want to believe he's town, but I can't honestly give him that read at the moment. I just don't know yet. Also, a big part of why he's down here is because I don't really see him being involved. He gave a reads list, not a lot of explanation provided. He also seems too happy to follow certain people's votes - like with Kaboose, DGB, then Varsoon. Sure it's a logical trend, one that I had myself, but for some reason it's just a step behind. :? I really need to think about this one more.

Konowa as explained a bit above.

Lying Cat is on the same level of read as Konowa. Given other reads, yeah... "strongest" scum read but man is it weak.

Conclusion
is really that scum is in {TSO, Konowa, LC} with a very slight possibility of Varsoon or mastin if I'm a total shit for brains and can't read them. My money is on 2 of the 3 in the last tier.

Of my town reads, honestly, I'm probably going to trust DGB's evaluation of this over the other two, just due to her experience (no offense Flubber/Kaboose).
So yeah - DGB, thoughts? Ideas? Where am I way off?
Followed by mastin's input too, would be nice.

I think I want to VOTE: Lying Cat at the moment.

ETL
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 am

Post by T S O »

Tinfoil theory would be an DL-Varsoon scumteam right now.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:56 am

Post by T S O »

I disagree entirely with your Varsoon read - too much hurrah'ing around him being lynched is great and all, but there are 7 town players who could be doing it either. Then you suddenly start hard townreading DGB out of nowhere and and asking her opinion on all your reads - which is a pretty strange stance to immediately take.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:57 am

Post by T S O »

Jingle, what are you feeling on #319?
-Marquis
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 319, T S O wrote:I disagree entirely with your Varsoon read - too much hurrah'ing around him being lynched is great and all, but there are 7 town players who could be doing it either. Then you suddenly start hard townreading DGB out of nowhere and and asking her opinion on all your reads - which is a pretty strange stance to immediately take.

This post makes me think it's you and Konowa.

DGB is town. I don't see Gladiator being a scum role ever. I'm pretty sure I already said that. Why would I not turn to a townread for their opinion, especially when they've been around and playing mafia for so long?

Like, you say "out of nowhere" as though she never claimed her role and that whole set of pages never happened. You wanna talk about strange? You ignoring that event is strange.

I mean, are you trying to say DGB is scum? If not, why are you trying to instill doubt about her?

I think you're just sour about my read on you.
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by T S O »

If I was trying to call DGB scum, I would have said that instead of calling you and Varsoon scum.

My problem with your reads isn't that you're townreading DGB, it's that I think it's a sudden and unnatural townread which was brought on by DGB saying she'd gladiate Varsoon or Kaboose, and me and other people suggesting Varsoon over Kaboose. Let's quote your read on her:

DGB, as mentioned. I'm just really counting on DGB to be wise about her gladiator ability and not use it out of anger, spite or OMGUS. Locking herself into a 1v1 with town, limiting our votes to town, that's just kind of terrible and sucky. I've never actually played a game with that role in it, so I'm not sure how it should be handled. I know she's been around forever so I'm just gonna trust her and let her do her thing.

There isn't actually one word here about why specifically you are townreading her - it's just you imploring her to not use her Gladiate yet. That's all. No townread, just "please don't gladiate whoever you're thinking of yet!" And the main person she was thinking of was most definitely Varsoon.

I'm also calling bullshit on your read on Varsoon - it's completely without any logical basis. "Oh, everyone thinks Varsoon is scum. So, I'm townreading Varsoon." No. That doesn't work at all. That's a joke reason to townread someone, and I've rarely if ever seen town-ETL give joke reasons for townreads.

And, yeah, don't start trying to misrep my posts by saying I'm sour about your read on me. I'm not - you can call me mod-confirmed scum if you want, I don't mind at all. But you're wasting your time by saying I do.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 am

Post by T S O »

And of course, you have a very real reason to not want Varsoon dead today - if you can get a mislynch today, then we'll have to off Kaboose tomorrow, and that theoretically puts your team straight into 3:2 LyLo. So there's every motive for scum-ETL to take this course of action.

VOTE: Drunken Lies
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 am

Post by T S O »

Final word: Varsoon's stance on Flubber makes no sense whatsoever and I hate it - he's calling out Flubber for voting him and not Drunken Lies when Flubber has openly stated he's scumreading both of them. It's ridiculous.
-Marquis

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”