NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, his omgus on me and unreasonable overreaction to a legit corncern does make me think scum. But I'm just a tad worried that he's playing so poorly/scummy as to not get shot. I saw give him a night or two to eat a bullet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As a follow up I fell like if he were legit scumhunting he'd be more worried about the guys that were AGREEING with me than is attacker. Him attacking gis attacker is 100% in line with his scum meta. Again, I could be psyching myself out here but his play so resembles his past scum meta I am starting to wonder if he is doing this on purpose.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:21 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1348, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1347, StrangerCoug wrote:Not seeing Nero-scum still.

pretty sure IAI is scum at this point, so ignore what he says imo...

Says the lurking player, who OMGUS'd me, and the reason is:

In post 1104, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1082, DrippingGoofball wrote:I like his posts, why, am I missing something?

Why are
you
voting IAI? I iso'd to find your reasons, I didn't find any. Did I skim too quickly?

my reason is I suspect him...
reasons for my suspiscions, I am intuitive and the way he is reacting triggers my internal alarms...
since you have play with me/skot before within the past year, um, you should know that...

intuitive, reacting triggers, internal alarms

Yeah, nice concrete case. Oh wait, then you try to do that AFTER this post, by going back and iso'ing me. Could you be more scummy?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1343, TellTaleHeart wrote:The first quote is working from the hypothetical you imposed of randomidget flipping scum. The second is not.

You're working very hard to make it look like I'm contradicting myself when I'm not. Why is that?

I like your persecutory delusion. Clearly I misread what DS was asking you and its not some unreasonable question that I'd wonder why you'd be ok with ika tomorrow but not today. So why are you claiming that I'm trying to make it look like you're contradicting yourself when I'm not?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:30 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Hey nero, why are you trying to draw yet another claim today. Your push on ika after RM claimed vanilla is pretty scummy.

What is your read on RM currently?

In post 1351, Nero Cain wrote:As a follow up I fell like if he were legit scumhunting he'd be more worried about the guys that were AGREEING with me than is attacker.

Who has agreed with you? Who has voted me (non RVS) besides you and PB, and we know where his vote came from?

In post 1351, Nero Cain wrote:Him attacking gis attacker is 100% in line with his scum meta.

Great, let's see it. Name a game, heck we just played one together, one where Mollie nailed me D1 (and I pretty much ignored her).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1354, I Am Innocent wrote:Hey nero, why are you trying to draw yet another claim today. Your push on ika after RM claimed vanilla is pretty scummy.

I believe that ika is scum lurking it out. If you'd noticed that I have been pushing Ika (and flip flopping) before RM claimed.

In post 1354, I Am Innocent wrote:What is your read on RM currently?

don't really care. I don't really put that much stock into him "slipping" though. What about you?

In post 1354, I Am Innocent wrote:Who has agreed with you?

Well prior to 803 kthx and DS both expressed concern and agreed with me. Why did you attack your attacker and ignore them? I also don't see what a "who has voted me" question serves.

In post 1354, I Am Innocent wrote:Great, let's see it. Name a game, heck we just played one together, one where Mollie nailed me D1 (and I pretty much ignored her).

I am relatively certain that in both Harry Potter and that other game that I pegged you in you attacked me back. Yea ok, maybe you changed up your scum meta last game just to throw people off.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Nero obvscum
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Oh, don't you dare pull back now and act like you weren't throwing shade, Nero.

Since I got here, you've had the OMGUS stick up your ass when talking to me and most of your posts to me have some kind of accusatory subtext or straight out accusations. There's , , , , , , , and . You're either directly calling me scum or you're needling me on something.

You misread the dragon conversation? Fine, I can believe that. But
you
asked me who we should lynch
if randomidget flipped scum.
Since randomidget
hasn't
flipped scum and I doubt he will, why would a vote for ika logically follow from my posts? And why would my subsequent independent reread of Alternate Account's activity be influenced by your question? You're not clueless, Nero, but you're pretending you are.

Now I don't even care what alignment you are, I'm just pissed at you because it looks like you're incapable of following a simple conversation and it's driving me fucking crazy. >:(
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:26 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1355, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1354, I Am Innocent wrote:What is your read on RM currently?

don't really care. I don't really put that much stock into him "slipping" though. What about you?

I do care, what is your read on him?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1133, Nero Cain wrote:If d3x is scum its NOT for the reasons presented by TDA.

and even I agree with that.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1134, TellTaleHeart wrote:you're voting a random lurker.

Why do you regard Ika as being "random?"
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:32 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Because you might as well draw his name out of the lurker hat. There's nothing special about him amongst lurkers except for the fact he hammered, and people are saying that he usually does that anyway.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:32 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1151, ika wrote:
In post 1150, Nero Cain wrote:So ika: I understand that you are a crossreplace and all but I legit don't understand why you feel that this gives you are right to not participate in this game.

who said im not? besides you obviously.

Beetlejuice?
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:33 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1362, TellTaleHeart wrote:There's nothing special about him amongst lurkers except for the fact he hammered

a claimed pr yeah?
That's pretty hot.
-Thompson.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

I'm someone's head is going to be put on a silver plate for that special lynch, it should definitely be d3x's.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

*If. Not I'm.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1154, I Am Innocent wrote:If that is ika's scum strategy, more power to him...I don't buy it.

Are you saying that you haven't seen scum hammer a pr or that you haven't seen scum lurk or that you haven't seen the combination?
Because I really don't buy the first two options and if it's the third then I question why you don't want Ika dead.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1160, Kthxbye wrote:SCUM SLIP ALERT: Last line of this post insinuates that DGB is positively town.

hmmmm, no. Most town people implicitly accept that they could be wrong about a read.
-Thompson.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1367, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 1154, I Am Innocent wrote:If that is ika's scum strategy, more power to him...I don't buy it.

Are you saying that you haven't seen scum hammer a pr or that you haven't seen scum lurk or that you haven't seen the combination?
Because I really don't buy the first two options and if it's the third then I question why you don't want Ika dead.

I haven't seen scum replace into a game, cast only 1 vote that day, it being the hammer on a claimed power role after someone else (i believe flubber) claimed intent to hammer. All whilst lurking, no.

Usually when I see scum lurk, they tend to get real active once pressure comes, e.g. nero cain this game.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:49 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1369, I Am Innocent wrote:I haven't seen scum replace into a game, cast only 1 vote that day, it being the hammer on a claimed power role after someone else (i believe flubber) claimed intent to hammer. All whilst lurking, no.

This is incredibly specific.
Do you think that scum don't lurk or something?
I just can't fathom why you are using this as a reason to defend Ika.
-Thompson.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:57 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1370, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 1369, I Am Innocent wrote:I haven't seen scum replace into a game, cast only 1 vote that day, it being the hammer on a claimed power role after someone else (i believe flubber) claimed intent to hammer. All whilst lurking, no.

This is incredibly specific.
Do you think that scum don't lurk or something?
I just can't fathom why you are using this as a reason to defend Ika.

No I think scum lurk alot. I think the point of lurking is to avoid attention, which is counter to what ika did by hammering a claimed power role when scum ika could have just lurked it out and let flubber do it.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

The best defense for ika right now is the fact that he replaced alt and alt didn't seem scummy.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1352, I Am Innocent wrote:Says the lurking player, who OMGUS'd me, and the reason is:

No, I did not OMGUS you, as I you voted me on nothing. In fact, I immediately started prodding DGB while keeping an eye on you. Sure, I could list a variety of posts make up shit like 99.9 % of the "reasons" folks list are. I am who I am, I do what I do. It can be very effective, it also can be dog crap. Just like anyone else. You are my top suspect based on the play I have observed thus far. But we will have to wait till tomorrow to fully engage that inquisition.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1358, TellTaleHeart wrote:You misread the dragon conversation? Fine, I can believe that. But you asked me who we should lynch if randomidget flipped scum. Since randomidget hasn't flipped scum and I doubt he will, why would a vote for ika logically follow from my posts? And why would my subsequent independent reread of Alternate Account's activity be influenced by your question? You're not clueless, Nero, but you're pretending you are.

:?:

Yes, I asked you who you'd lynch if RM flips scum.

In post 1337, TellTaleHeart wrote:one of Kid A and ika.

here you have IKA as a potential player you'd flip.

now you are saying that an IKA vote wouldn't be logical. So I legit don't get why you'd say voting him is illogical but still have him as a potential flip?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”