NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1446, I Am Innocent wrote:I feel like there's very little reason to suspect either D3X or TDA beyond "OMG I'M IN A HOOD. LETS BE UNRATIONALLY PARANOID!" Even if there were scum in TDA/dx there's still
a bunch of
scum outside of the hood.

Spoiler:
townie response

lol no

peace is not in my hood.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

taking a break to snowblow another friggin foot of snow.....grrrrr
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1449, Garmr wrote:
In post 1446, I Am Innocent wrote:I feel like there's very little reason to suspect either D3X or TDA beyond "OMG I'M IN A HOOD. LETS BE UNRATIONALLY PARANOID!" Even if there were scum in TDA/dx there's still
a bunch of
scum outside of the hood.

Spoiler:
townie response

Isn't peace bringer in da hood as well.

nope
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1448, I Am Innocent wrote:PEOPLE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF NERO IS RIGHT OR NOT (AND IF HE IS, IT'S PROBABLY MORE CONDEMNING), BUT IS IT A SCUM SLIP?????
You'll get my answer in about a week or two why I don't think it's a scum slip.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

most willing to lynch

2. Ika
17. randomidget
4. dragonspawn
1. Albert B. Rampage
8. StrangerCoug
9. Flubbernugget
13. Kid A
12. I Am Innocent
19. TellTaleHeart
16. PeaceBringer
6. DrippingGoofball
10. Garmr
11. NakedJogger
18. TheDudeAbides
3. d3x
5. Kthxbye
15. Nero Cain

least willing to lynch
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1435, I Am Innocent wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=3325

3328 he used the word teammate. Granted the player he used it on was Garmr, a townie, but his coverup on the next page was pretty weak (had a town read on garmr so he thought of him as a teammate). Teammates are how scum think, so it was definitely a slip that scum would use...

With 19, 5 scum would be reasonable based on the number of town powers there could be, or heck there could be multi-ball with two teams of 3 and one hit a BP or doc protection last night...so many different possibilities to be sure that there are 4 scum

If Nero flips scum, garmr moves way up my scum list for his pop-in and diffusion. Lurk much?

lol. I think its p lame how you are trying to use last games "slip" that wasn't a slip to try to influence this game. In fact I think your whole "Nero is playing like last game" is shoddy as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WE ARE LYNCHING IKA TODAY

and then I'm going to lynch those that didn't vote Ika

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I thought you were going to vig kill them
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, im vigging you

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:57 am

Post by d3x »

midget is fake as shit. Why he no Lynched?

@Jogger- Can you provide examples of this being how you play Town {following your biggest ScumReads onto consecutive Wagons}?

@dragon- How closely would you say you're reading the thread?

In post 1326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1309, I Am Innocent wrote:Does it bother you the amount of people voting RM that also finished on the penguin wagon?

It really shouldn't unless you think those that were voting kpen were scum but if you think that why would you be voting off of the wagoners?
This.

@Nero- Why did you Claim when you did?

In post 1397, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think there's so much more resistance to a Ika lynch than a RM lynch?
In post 1395, I Am Innocent wrote:Why would scum ika hammer if flubber was ready to?

If Nero ever flips Scum, Garmr is #1 on my list for the next Day.

@TT- Why are you getting all hot and bothered over it? Don't do it if you don't want to.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Garmr »

Nero I would suggest vigging random midget over dragonspawn. If you do that I would be more inclined to listen to your reads.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1458, Nero Cain wrote:no, im vigging you

well that's stupid.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1459, d3x wrote:midget is fake as shit. Why he no Lynched?

@Jogger- Can you provide examples of this being how you play Town {following your biggest ScumReads onto consecutive Wagons}?

@dragon- How closely would you say you're reading the thread?

In post 1326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1309, I Am Innocent wrote:Does it bother you the amount of people voting RM that also finished on the penguin wagon?

It really shouldn't unless you think those that were voting kpen were scum but if you think that why would you be voting off of the wagoners?
This.

@Nero- Why did you Claim when you did?

In post 1397, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think there's so much more resistance to a Ika lynch than a RM lynch?
In post 1395, I Am Innocent wrote:Why would scum ika hammer if flubber was ready to?

If Nero ever flips Scum, Garmr is #1 on my list for the next Day.

@TT- Why are you getting all hot and bothered over it? Don't do it if you don't want to.

Dex because town is being stupid. Randommidget obvious scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1461, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1458, Nero Cain wrote:no, im vigging you

well that's stupid.

Why should I think you are town?

In post 1459, d3x wrote:@Nero- Why did you Claim when you did?

I want ds be scared of me

Why are you against a ika wagon?

What do you think of tth trying to pin me and you together?

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Why would I be scared of you?

and anyone paying attention would know I'm town. That's all you are getting right now.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Oh hay it's Dragonspawn, who still hasn't explained when his read on me changed.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1465, TheDudeAbides wrote:Oh hay it's Dragonspawn, who still hasn't explained when his read on me changed.

you know, simply repeating it again and again doesn't make it true. Especially when I explained it when I changed my vote and again the first time you asked. I know you like lying in this game, but you seriously need to start being serious or the scum will win
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1283, dragonspawn wrote:I cannot figure out why tda keeps pretending that I haven't explained why and when i shifted my vote from him to pen day 1 as I told everyone at the time why and repeated it the first time he asked today.

LOL.
Let me be clear - at what post number did you change your mind.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unoffical vc, bolded are wasted votes

randomidget (6): dragonspawn, d3x,Peacebringer, Garmr, NakedJogger, StrangerCoug
Ika (5): TheDudeAbides, Nero Cain, randomidget, TellTaleHeart, Dripping Goofball

Nero Cain (3): ,
Albert B. Rampage, I Am Innocent, Flubbernugget

Dripping Goofball (1):
Kid A

Kthxbye (1):
Ika

Not Voting -
Kthxbye

TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:18 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1466, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1465, TheDudeAbides wrote:Oh hay it's Dragonspawn, who still hasn't explained when his read on me changed.

you know, simply repeating it again and again doesn't make it true. Especially when I explained it when I changed my vote and again the first time you asked. I know you like lying in this game, but you seriously need to start being serious or the scum will win

Also a quote where you think that you answered it would be good too.
-Thompson.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:19 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1467, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 1283, dragonspawn wrote:I cannot figure out why tda keeps pretending that I haven't explained why and when i shifted my vote from him to pen day 1 as I told everyone at the time why and repeated it the first time he asked today.

LOL.

yeah you can do your own homework. You've already proven multiple times that you ignore responses
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1464, dragonspawn wrote:and anyone paying attention would know I'm town

Why no reaction to TTH calling you scum?

TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1470, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1467, TheDudeAbides wrote:

LOL.

yeah you can do your own homework. You've already proven multiple times that you ignore responses

No, you've never explained.
I can't quote your whole ISO here.
If you've done it, you can quote yourself.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:24 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

There's literally no town motivation for this sort of bs from dragonspawn.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Garmr »

@TDA
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

Me and dragonspawn also have a pt we discussed a lot of things before the game and we mutually ended up town reading each other as day 1 progressed . This is why dragonspawn and me have been working together.

I had to explain to dragonspawn why two Pts had a increase chance of having scum in one and by keeping off one the scum is more likely to feel comfortable and slip up. His content in our pt is more than on here. It's also why i got suspicious of naked jogger in the first place because of his reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”