FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:00 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Why wasn' tit vote-worthy?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 am

Post by House »

In post 374, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 372, House wrote:
In post 369, FakedBlogger wrote:You should be more careful

If you think I'm scum, this post is the height of irony.

After all, telling a person you believe could be scum to be careful would lead town to draw associatives between us if I actually
flipped
scum (hurray for you, no danger of that).

That said, i can't see scum fucking up like this because there is zero benefit in it for them if/when I flip.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In post 373, House wrote:
In post 371, FakedBlogger wrote:Mhhh. I like your reaching argument. Why did you back off so quickly in favor of a satirical vote

Because I don't like liars, especially when I have firsthand knowledge that is contrary to the stated lie.

Ok, but one should differentiate between a lie and what seemed to be obviously not serious. Maybe I should coach you about obviousness, I attained the rank of captain after all.

What about the DS's OMGUSsy-smelling post?

If our scum game together wasn't still fresh in my mind, I wouldn't have thought much of it, but it was pretty blatantly bad.

That said, you should consider reading Aero's posts in that game and come to your own conclusion.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830

About your question... could you be a little more obvious? I'm running on 24 hours without sleep, here.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:07 am

Post by House »

Okay, so maybe I *am* a little paranoid because that's the only experience I have with him.

He can live for now.

UNVOTE:

I'll look for scum after I wake up. Too tired to put much brainpower into it right now.

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:13 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 246, House wrote:
In post 245, Aeronaut wrote:You were already voting for me.

That's also not even close to what I said

Oh house

It was precisely what you said.

If SW had changed her posting style after the discussion, you'd probably have a point, but I was referring to her posting style before the discussion about her, so you're just being disingenuous.

DS=dragonspawn nvm.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:13 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Idk why I quoted that^
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:20 am

Post by House »

In post 375, FakedBlogger wrote:Why wasn' tit vote-worthy?

I wasn't really following his posts at that point.

I tend to get tunnely when I get my teeth into someone.

No, I'm not going to go back and read it right now. As I already said, too tired.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:52 am

Post by elusive »

Hmmm...., House you silly Smurf, things get weird if you don't. Do you like that sort of attention?

NakedJogger, I have to say your avatar is creepy, well the moving part of it but I'm trying not to be biased against you for it. However, it was funny to think that someone thought I blend in.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 am

Post by acryon »

In post 320, pisskop wrote:
Acryon

What did you think about ABR's answer?

Unfortunately sufficient given what I know of ABR's playstyle.

In post 354, Klingoncelt wrote:
3 fluffposts, the first is RVS, and in the second he wants to PL TSO for lurking.

That post from vikingfan also pinged me, and this is a really legit reason to vote someone actually.

VOTE: vikingfan
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

NakedJogger seems town. I like his line of questioning with House. I actually agree with TSO's townread on Jared's posts-despite the lack of them, I actually like the ones that are there for town. Disagree with elusive, I like TSO's explanation of why he townread Jared, especially since that was one of my original complaints about TSO's wagon interpretation-lack of explanation of his reads. I also like how TSO admitted he messed up a read on vikingfan. Seemed genuine. This post from Wake is town. .

I agree with Klingon's . Klingon-do you find this vote worthy? I do.

His first RVS vote defending Wake was shady, then he joins the leading Wagon at the first opportunity, then remarks about how many posts there are which is basically his way of stating something while saying nothing.

VOTE: vikingfan
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 383, SilverWolf wrote:then remarks about how many posts there are which is basically his way of stating something while saying nothing.

That seems more like an excuse to avoid prodding in general. It's too "captain obvious", isn't it normal that there's +5 pages after a day? Then there's the lack of general contribution with the cliffhanger "will post after work".

I'm surprised it have not been picked up by more players.

I also find Klingon's post suspicious, for the lack of vote. If it's a Solid Scumread, isn't it worth a vote?

In post 352, Klingoncelt wrote:I think I have my first solid scumread...

In post 354, Klingoncelt wrote:3 fluffposts, the first is RVS, and in the second he wants to PL TSO for lurking.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 384, Kitz wrote:I also find Klingon's post suspicious, for the lack of vote. If it's a Solid Scumread, isn't it worth a vote?

In post 352, Klingoncelt wrote:I think I have my first solid scumread...

In post 354, Klingoncelt wrote:3 fluffposts, the first is RVS, and in the second he wants to PL TSO for lurking.

This may be playstyle-related.

@Klingon: Would you say you are liberal, conservative, or somewhere in between with throwing out votes?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

On reread, Silver's insistence on trying to find out why Wake isn't voting feels like she genuinely wanted to know what he was thinking. I still feel like is overexplainy though and I'm finding it hard to put into words why I'm finding that weird. :/
@Silver
, would you say that you anticipating playing as an IC in a newbie game is influencing some of your play/interactions with elusive? Do you consider yourself someone who generally likes to help newer plays find their footing in a game?

@Wake
, can you walk me through the reason you decided to engage other people on your thoughts on elusive rather than trying to engage her directly on her ?

@Shinobi
, is your vote on TSO still there for a reason?

pisskops wrote:Do you still feel that Silverwolf is forcing her tone? If not, where did it stop?
Her kind of long-winded posts early on in particular struck me as seeming a little strange/forced. Most of her posts since then haven't really pinged me much and I actually kind of like her questioning of you in .

pisskops wrote:I wonder if Cheetory isn't putting on a show for the town
What're you even trying to say here? :?

Can anyone else who's played with FA before give their thoughts on his play thus far? Is he usually the sort of person to be safe with his voting?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:02 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 386, Cheetory6 wrote:On reread, Silver's insistence on trying to find out why Wake isn't voting feels like she genuinely wanted to know what he was thinking. I still feel like is overexplainy though and I'm finding it hard to put into words why I'm finding that weird. :/
@Silver
, would you say that you anticipating playing as an IC in a newbie game is influencing some of your play/interactions with elusive? Do you consider yourself someone who generally likes to help newer plays find their footing in a game?

119 was wordy I agree. It was kind of a vent about voting. I tend to ramble sometimes.

Yes, I will definitely try to help new players with any game play questions they have and I do that as either alignment.

In post 386, Cheetory6 wrote:Can anyone else who's played with FA before give their thoughts on his play thus far? Is he usually the sort of person to be safe with his voting?

I have played with him. It's been awhile. IIRC, yes he is more conservative/safe with his vote as scum than as town.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:30 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:@House

How Indeed.

In post 343, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 335, Wake1 wrote:
I do have initial feelings regarding certain players, but you practically demand that I vote yet will undoubtedly scoff at the feelings behind the reasoning for said vote. You probably want me to vote in order to pick apart and attack it, which in itself is disingenuous, and further makes me want to choose my actions wisely, because I like to have solid reasoning behind each and every one of my actions in general. If I felt your intentions were honest, that you wanted to know who I'd vote for without also planning to attack it, I'd be more inclined to do so.

WTF is up with this? I don't even know what to say to this. You don't want anyone to question your vote? I wasn't planning on attacking you Wake.

TSO picked apart my vote on him twice and said he didn't like it. Cheetory didn't like the tone of some of my posts and said so. Do you see me freaking out and squeezing a stress ball in the corner? Well, if I was squeezing a stress ball you wouldn't see it but just visualize it Wake.

I'm not sure what this is all about. I want to say townie paranoia but I'm not wanting to townread this behavior or call it scummy. Maybe just null for now and keep an eye on it.

yeah this is definitely a town game for you
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:39 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 342, Wake1 wrote:Scarcity creates value.

It applies to gold and virtually everything else.

How much power does the player who votes tens or hundreds of times in a game have?

problem is you aren't creating scarcity. You are still talking. You just aren't giving substance.

that just creates an expectation of no substance.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 363, House wrote:I suppose that's possible, I found more meaning in the content of his post than the subject of it.

you are being way too friendly this game house.

fos
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 375, FakedBlogger wrote:Why wasn' tit vote-worthy?

watch the language. We have ladies present. And put some pants on.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

FoS: Dragon
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

dragonspawn wrote:
In post 363, House wrote:I suppose that's possible, I found more meaning in the content of his post than the subject of it.

you are being way too friendly this game house.

fos
Looks like the Viking wagon id picking up. As he is one of my gut scum reads at the moment in going to jump on and see if more pressure will shake something free from him.

VOTE: viking
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: dragon
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 392, Boonskiies wrote:
FoS: Dragon

eh. Any particular reason?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 394, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: dragon

Interesting. It's. A fos, then I vote for Viking and it becomes a vote. What changed? Am I voting for your partner?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, we're probably masons.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:18 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Defensive response noted. You still haven't answered my original question.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You're scummy, opportunistic, and full of fluff. What else do I need on page 16 of a large normal?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”