NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2096, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2095, PeaceBringer wrote:your conclusion of RM power role is not founded on much and is a weak premise

This part is my mind trying to figure out why goon ika was lynched over RM. It's not my case. In order for RM to be town, multiple things have to be true.

1. He's literally not paying attention or reading any post in this game. Seriously.
2. He's so damned VI, that he should probably play about 100 more noobie games and then quit playing MS altogether.
3. He has to have zero desire to win this game as town.
4. He has to not understand that town has to find scum and lynch them while at the same time try and explain why they themselves aren't scum.

If all 4 of these things are true, then I will be able to see RM as town. Otherwise, I think he's a bad player that got a scum role and since his bad play is not getting him lynched, he's being coached to keep it up and look VI as possible. Guess which I think is more likely.

You see that is a huge misrep... point 1- skimming does not make one town or scum, it is null. Folks do it ALL the time. point 2- your opinion of course... 3. Opinion 4. Opinion.
He actually was early on alternate account previously before Killa took off. Your thougts at this point are just pure unadulterated arrogance and condescension.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2081, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2080, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2078, Flubbernugget wrote:Nero Cain an SC are both scum reads but I don't think they're scum together :(

^posts like these are the why.

flubber, explain to me what good this post is in finding scum. you say 2 people are scum reads yet post zero reasons and avoid trying to convince anyone to agree.

'cause its him and SC. Push town as scum (me) while distancing from buddie

The question was not directed at you; why should you answer for Flubbernugget?

...Seriously, I acknowledge that other people have been/are acting scummy this game, but would somebody please engage me in a discussion about why anybody other than Nero Cain is an option today?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I'm allowed to give my opinion. But its also not actually answering the question.

Who else is being scummy?

Why don't explain why this makes sense from scum me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2102, Nero Cain wrote:Who else is being scummy?

randomidget and DGB. Depending on how IAI answers his question, he may be, but I actually want the answer before I pass judgment.

In post 2102, Nero Cain wrote:Why don't explain why this makes sense from scum me.

Because everybody wants to look town :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So to clarify, you think me buying into DGB's soft guilty claim was me trying to "look" townie. How exactly do you determine the difference between "trying to look town" and you know...being town and doing town things?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2099, Nero Cain wrote:that you suck at finding scum? I agree. Other than that I fail to see any "point"

I figured you out.

but as I said I find it highly unlikely that both rm and ika are scum with you leading the charge on ika while simultaneously making rm look innocent but implicating yourself. It's too contrived.

if you are scum rm likely isn't. And it doesn't make sense that you would be running ika up to save rm.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2103, StrangerCoug wrote:Because everybody wants to look town

that is generally a true premise around here but it does not describe everyone's style of play and of course those that do not fit that style get called village idiots and get treated like RM is being treated right now...
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2103, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2102, Nero Cain wrote:Who else is being scummy?

randomidget and DGB. Depending on how IAI answers his question, he may be, but I actually want the answer before I pass judgment.

In post 2102, Nero Cain wrote:Why don't explain why this makes sense from scum me.

Because everybody wants to look town :P

Only scum want to look town. The rest of us are town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 2028, dragonspawn wrote:I've already said I would hammer when the time is right. I'm not there yet.
I feel like this is Town. There was more than enough support so that if Nero flipped Town, he'd be forgiven. I don't see them as Scum together, so Nero Scum would be cleared dragon anyway.

Garmr for HoodScum 2015

In post 2044, FakedBlogger wrote:And I'm getting a little paranoid about you and d3x not wanting to lynch Nero. The faking the hood thing again.
Is this seriously still a thing? Do you honestly think that 3 Scum would ban together and make up a Hood banking on the outside chance that none of the 3 of us would ever die? Because if your theory were true, a single death would result in back to back TurboLynches.

Oh... Hell... No...

Vote:Garmr

In post 2094, dragonspawn wrote:If he isn't scum, why would he have been pushing a lynch on ika to avoid a more powerful scum being lynched. It seems to me that in order for that scenario to be likely Nero has to scum.
Why would it be so hard to believe that TownNero had a legitimate ScumRead on ika?

I'd be down for DGB as a compromise Lynch for Today. She's a linchpin in a number of different theories right now.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Garmr is still town.

I think it's unlikely that Nero is town. However, that particular response is in regard to the theory that both ikea and rm are scum and ika was run up because he was the goon and rm has some power role. Since Nero was the one pushing ika for that theory to work to work he would have to have been the scum pushing ikea. I think the probability of ika and rm being scum without Nero being scum as unlikely.

Nero still is the logical lynch today. Because his flip is going to tell us where we need to look for the rest
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Btw I agree. The idea that the hood you guys are in is all scum is not at all likely. It's a stupid move for scum to do. You never would have exposed a hood like that day 1.

1 of you likely. Two possible but all three? No way in hell.

D3x, out of your hood mates, which do you think is more likely to be scum.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 2110, dragonspawn wrote:D3x, out of your hood mates, which do you think is more likely to be scum.
Well, that's an easy one. Garmr.

GTKAS - d3x
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pst. either ds and Garmr are scum together or not scum at all. You should help me kill scumSC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2105, dragonspawn wrote:I figured you out.

you are free to say this as much as you want but it still won't magicly make my pm turn red.

TBH, I'm done with you 'cause your just going to push some derp case that I bussed ika when my actions surrounding RM and DGB make like 0% sense as scum.

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2111, d3x wrote:
In post 2110, dragonspawn wrote:D3x, out of your hood mates, which do you think is more likely to be scum.

Garmr isn't in your hood.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2113, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2105, dragonspawn wrote:I figured you out.

you are free to say this as much as you want but it still won't magicly make my pm turn red.

TBH, I'm done with you 'cause your just going to push some derp case that I bussed ika when my actions surrounding RM and DGB make like 0% sense as scum.

Rm and dgb have absolutely nothing to do with you bussing ika. It was your desire to claim you were confirmed town that caused you to bus ika. And it's obvious that was your desire because when day 3 began you started declaring yourself confirmed town. No townie would do that when no one would doubt that a scum might bus an unpopular scum member.

Not to mention you've got two scum slips. Two fake claims and you haven't been night killed.

You tried to get town cred. When that failed you fake claimed cop to stay alive one more day and try to draw out the real cop.

Who exactly is a better scum choice than you at this point?

Ive seen enough at this point. I'm ready to vote. The rest of you can make your decision as you see fit.

Vote nero
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 2114, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2111, d3x wrote:

Garmr isn't in your hood.
No kidding. :roll:

You're not willing to allow that your Hood has Scum in it and I'm not allowing for my Hood to have Scum. We have 5 Hoodies. I'm pretty sure that one of you 4 are Scum and I'm more than certain that I've listed my Lynch order for you.

GTKAS - d3x
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are fucking masons d3x. they are not for today no matter how shitty they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I just don't really know what to say. I wasn't bussing ika and I just think its really silly that you'd push that when it just really makes no sense beyond a "I'm paranoid" I'm also not sure if its condensing or just lolbad that you think I could be town and you know just have a legit scumread on ika.

That whole "you said you were confirmed town and no townie would do that" is just silly. real silly.

You tried to get town cred. When that failed you fake claimed cop to stay alive one more day and try to draw out the real cop.

For this to be be true DGB would have to be scum 'cause SHE was the one that actually claimed/soft claimed a guilty. I just ran with it 'cause I had like no reason to doubt her claim. Now MMMMMMMAAAAYYYBBBBEEEE I took it to the extreme but I mean trying to draw the nk away from DGB was the town thing to do. In your theory that I am scum and lead a lynch on a townie....that's just not something that any scum will ever do.

In post 2115, dragonspawn wrote:
Who exactly is a better scum choice than you at this point?

Why not real scum like SC or Flubber?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also think this hood stuff is pretty crazy. There is, AT MOST, 1 scum in the hood and DX3 is the only person that's possible. I'm town and I think TDA is prob town given that AA tried like smurf to mislynch him. Now I AM a little wary of kthx and d3x has a town read on him so what...scum is dx/kthx/flubber? but I really really really don't see SC town here. So IAI is right and its a 5/14 split?

Still, there's 2-3 scum still outside the hood and that's what I think needs the most attention and I think its plenty possible that the hood is scumless.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by d3x »

@Nero- If they want to Claim Masons, then that's their business. Until said time, I'm going to operate under the premise that they're Neighbors because that's what they've Claimed. Anything else is just wasting time and is a distraction.

Maybe that makes me sound dense. Maybe that makes me sound disconnected. I could really care less. Until the Claim by the player is out there...
In post 1474, Garmr wrote:we mutually ended up town reading each other as day 1 progressed

Hell, look where DGB's "Claim" got us.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by d3x »

I've been in a pissy mood tonight. That may have come out harsher than I intended.

Point being- 5Hoodies = at least one Scum. 2Masons+3Hoodies = potentially 1 Scum, but not guaranteed. Since I have TownReads on those in my Hood, if they're actually Masons they're just causing a distraction by keeping the Pool at a higher capacity.

GTKAS - d3x
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2109, dragonspawn wrote:Nero still is the logical lynch today. Because his flip is going to tell us where we need to look for the rest

ok. I'm town. Who is scum?

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:29 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nero you're so scum even your avatar bailed on you
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2104, Nero Cain wrote:So to clarify, you think me buying into DGB's soft guilty claim was me trying to "look" townie. How exactly do you determine the difference between "trying to look town" and you know...being town and doing town things?

The point I was trying to make was that your question has the same problem as I Am Innocent's—it will only ever attract WIFOM responses.

In post 2107, dragonspawn wrote:Only scum want to look town. The rest of us are town.

Yeah, but how about going about proving towniness? And if town doesn't have to look town, then how do you explain mislynches?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”