NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've yet to mislynch town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

You've yet to lynch scum or lynch anyone in fact. You don't really even push that hard all you care about is surviving.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2223, I Am Innocent wrote:1) Nero did a WIFOM kill - then why didn't he take credit for that 'why would scum Nero kill TTH when she indicated she would've against an auto lynch of me D2'

2) Nero may have had a reason to kill TTH - please provide any reason you can think of cause I don't see it

3) maybe Nero didn't have a reason, but IAI did - once again I like to hear what reason you think that could be

Cause right now it feels like an omgus

OMGUS does not apply here. I asked how your original question was protown, and you responded by putting words in my mouth and asking more WIFOM questions. None of your three questions are getting answers because they will satisfy no one. Not even me.

In post 2226, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2222, StrangerCoug wrote:What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.

If you thought I was fakeclaimg scum why did you not say that to DGB?

I'm going to need a bit of help with the context here.

In post 2226, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you not join my wagon the next day until my 2nd "scumslip"?

I didn't see the first "scumslip" as such.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2251, Garmr wrote:You've yet to lynch scum or lynch anyone in fact. You don't really even push that hard all you care about is surviving.

:shifty: :facepalm:

In post 2252, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2226, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2222, StrangerCoug wrote:What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.

If you thought I was fakeclaimg scum why did you not say that to DGB?

I'm going to need a bit of help with the context here.

:igmeou:

DGB is asking you about your ABR read/stance and your replies to her are "I don't have a good reason to suspect ABR." and "Not anything I can throw my back on, no." s why not just tell DGB you thought I was fakeclaiming scum and be done with it? Why beat around the bush.

In post 2226, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you not join my wagon the next day until my 2nd "scumslip"?

I didn't see the first "scumslip" as such.[/quote]
So you thought I was "fakeclaiming scum" and you didn't think that was a valid lynch?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by d3x »

UnVote/Vote: midget

I'm not against SC swinging, but I 100% will not Vote for Nero.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: strangercoug
I think d3x is scummier, but this will be an easier lynch.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2078, Flubbernugget wrote:Nero Cain an SC are both scum reads but I don't think they're scum together :(

So you think one scum is in Nero/SC? Who else is scum reads for you?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2223, I Am Innocent wrote:1) Nero did a WIFOM kill - then why didn't he take credit for that 'why would scum Nero kill TTH when she indicated she would've against an auto lynch of me D2'

2) Nero may have had a reason to kill TTH - please provide any reason you can think of cause I don't see it

3) maybe Nero didn't have a reason, but IAI did - once again I like to hear what reason you think that could be

Cause right now it feels like an omgus

Ps - no thoughts on my d3x voting analysis? Big surprise

I think D3x is a good option...
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

So I'm 100% that I want a Nero lynch, and 100% that I don't want an SC lynch.

95% OK with a RM and I'm pretty much back to 95% with a d3x lynch.

If someone other than IAI with his wifomy nk speculation bullshit, that he's using to skate through this day, can summarize the case on SC that would be lovely.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:45 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2258, FakedBlogger wrote:So I'm 100% that I want a Nero lynch, and 100% that I don't want an SC lynch.

If someone other than IAI with his wifomy nk speculation bullshit, that he's using to skate through this day, can summarize the case on SC that would be lovely.

so d3x would be the compromise...
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:56 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2258, FakedBlogger wrote:So I'm 100% that I want a Nero lynch, and 100% that I don't want an SC lynch.

I'm skating thru this day? Because I'm against an RM wagon (already mentioned the similarities between his D2 wagon and penguins final wagon) and Nero, the one guy who pushed the ika wagon the hardest. The one you were against and voted at L+1? :roll:

I've pushed for alternate wagons and given reasons why (sc and d3x). And if u don't want my take on their scuminess, see the recently Nk'd townies D3 analysis.

But when sc and/or d3x flip scum, u've moved way up my list of possible teammates.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2260, I Am Innocent wrote:

I'm skating thru this day? Because I'm against an RM wagon (already mentioned the similarities between his D2 wagon and penguins final wagon) and Nero, the one guy who pushed the ika wagon the hardest. The one you were against and voted at L+1? :roll:

Nero didn't push the ika wagon the hardest. He was being erratic like he always is but he was switching votes between RM and Ika. When I fucking asked him to give me a reason he was unable to, asked me what I'll do when ika flips scum; hello?!

To compare RM with pen you need to be off your meds.

I've pushed for alternate wagons and given reasons why (sc and d3x). And if u don't want my take on their scuminess, see the recently Nk'd townies D3 analysis.

You've pushed for AA and still AA wasn't even close to be a leading wagon: Sounds like you've accomplished exactly what scum wants which is distancing without getting your buddy killed just yet. You saved it for Day2 so everyone of your buddies can hop on board.
But when sc and/or d3x flip scum, u've moved way up my list of possible teammates.

You failed the reaction test. I said I don't want you to give me a case on SC and you fucking didn't. You're not town.
And shut up with the NK already. TTH said not to AUTOlynch Nero, she was probably for an eventual Nero lynch.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2253, Nero Cain wrote:DGB is asking you about your ABR read/stance and your replies to her are "I don't have a good reason to suspect ABR." and "Not anything I can throw my back on, no." s why not just tell DGB you thought I was fakeclaiming scum and be done with it? Why beat around the bush.

I had already implied I thought you were fakeclaiming.

In post 2253, Nero Cain wrote:So you thought I was "fakeclaiming scum" and you didn't think that was a valid lynch?

To clarify: I didn't think your first "scumslip" was actually a scumslip. Your second one was to me. For me to think you were scum anytime between the two would be absurd. Show me where, between the two scumslips, I should be thinking you were scum if I thought the first scumslip wasn't really a scumslip.

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2231, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2229, Garmr wrote:because we aren't fucking dumb and know a pure cop and masons can't go together

you do know that a cop guilty isn't the only way to get a guilty? Yeah, I still don't see any reason that I should have not believed DGB.

I also don't see much of a difference between a COP COP that gets an inno and a rolecop that gets a "mason" result. In this situation, I actully find the rolecop much more powerful b/c it confirmed you both.

In post 2229, Garmr wrote:Also because me and ds came to this decision by looking over it together.

DS is/was actually arguing that DGB isn't scum....

actually I'm arguing that you are scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2250, Nero Cain wrote:I've yet to mislynch town

so abr wasn't a mislynch now?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I have questions about sc but it seems to me that if there is a scum in neros hood then voting for Nero or d3x gives us a fifty fifty chance to get scum either way
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:28 am

Post by d3x »

In post 2255, Randomnamechange wrote:Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:

Is anyone under the vaguest of impressions that any of this is actually what's happening?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2266, d3x wrote:
In post 2255, Randomnamechange wrote:Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:

Is anyone under the vaguest of impressions that any of this is actually what's happening?

No, but it's a lifesign from RM and we should cherish it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I gave multiple reasons why I thought ika was scum. I may or may not be willing to go and quote them for you but there are there. I also find it a lil' funny that you say

In post 1618, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: Ika

Nero made me do it.

but claim that I didn't give any reasoning.

In post 2262, StrangerCoug wrote:To clarify: I didn't think your first "scumslip" was actually a scumslip. Your second one was to me. For me to think you were scum anytime between the two would be absurd. Show me where, between the two scumslips, I should be thinking you were scum if I thought the first scumslip wasn't really a scumslip.

Well you thought I was fakeclaiming. Why do you not think I was scum?

In post 2264, dragonspawn wrote:so abr wasn't a mislynch now?

nope. Given his play he was scum regardless of alignment. Though it still wasn't totally my fault.

In post 2231, Nero Cain wrote:DS is/was actually arguing that DGB isn't scum....

In post 2263, dragonspawn wrote:actually I'm arguing that you are scum.

??????

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Kthxbye »

UNVOTE:

Might be the scummiest post I've seen all game and yet people are STILL unwilling to see it. Can't wait till y'all finally catch on, lynch (or at this rate lose to) him and see his scum role so I can laugh and say "I fucking told you so".
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:52 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2268, Nero Cain wrote:Well you thought I was fakeclaiming. Why do you not think I was scum?

Do I have to spell everything out in alphabet blocks? I thought it naturally followed. I don't see anybody suggesting I thought you were gambiting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2269, Kthxbye wrote:
UNVOTE:

Might be the scummiest post I've seen all game and yet people are STILL unwilling to see it. Can't wait till y'all finally catch on, lynch (or at this rate lose to) him and see his scum role so I can laugh and say "I fucking told you so".

I'm votingi randomidget, don't look at me!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

You need to say a bit more than this is scummy, kthx. That's just lazy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: randomidget
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

wow, SC becomes the leading wagon at L-2, and the RM hate comes out full force. Makes me feel better about the wagon I am on.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”