dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 723, vikingfan wrote:lol at the encryptor talk. I did note earlier that I would be around a lot more this weekend to post and investigate and I've followed up on that. this game tends to explode while I'm asleep and at work so I obv don't post as much. I'm looking forward to later days when the smaller size will work much better to keep up with. hopefully the game stays at manageable levels of posting for the rest of today, however, how long that lasts. which reminds me, mod, are you open to moving the deadline? The OP says that you are. if not, I'm thinking I should claim soon...

so you don't know rvs but you understood the encrytpor conversation
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

encryptor is new since my time but I understand the concept yes. next time I don't understand a phrase or role mentioned, I'll just use the wiki.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

vote: vikingfan

nope, I'm done.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

That jump onto Boonskiies was really, really bad.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am

Post by elusive »

In post 722, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 721, elusive wrote:SilverWolf, I have some setup questions. With 21 players what is the ratio of town to scum? Or I guess the average ratio for large games?

Check out this game. It's a 21 player closed normal. It should give you a rough idea. I'm not saying this game is the same as that one. It probably isn't. But it might help you with ratio's.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830

Also, you are reading newbtown to me.

Ok, thanks for the link. It seems like there could be up to 6-7 scum\serial killer\third parties in total but probably not more then that.

vikingfan, I suggest keeping an eye on the thread since with the recent vote you might be at L-2 (or L-1?). No one else should vote without letting him claim.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 am

Post by vikingfan »

That's L-2. I'm going to go ahead and claim now to prevent a quicklynch or mislynch.

I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town. If my action fails for some reason, I will not get any result. It's too bad I have to claim now unfortunately on day 1.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 am

Post by elusive »

Holy eff, this is a hot mess.

So you can be protected, there's that but you need to then check who town (majority or whoever you trust) asks you to check tonight.

I think people need to get off his wagon asap.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Holy crap. You seriously telling me our cop is such a horrible player?

unvote

till we figure out whether this claim has any credibility.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My day 1's are never really great in a large game. Lynching me is a mistake, as we don't need two claims today. We're not lynching Viking. Onto dragon.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:00 am

Post by elusive »

We should also take a look at the people who were trying to steamroll Viking's lynch.

boonskiies, why dragonspawn? Do you think he was the scum counter wagon to Viking? Or?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 730, vikingfan wrote:I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town.

Just curious, how're we able to validate this claim? Just to know it's not a random claim by scum. Unvoting tho. UNVOTE:

In post 733, Boonskiies wrote:Lynching me is a mistake, as we don't need two claims today.

Why do you feel the need to post this? You don't even have a wagon, I just see like two votes. You're getting pressured way quick and easy.
Although, I find it infuriating that majority of your posts are all sheeping and all "we must lynch X". Would Scum highlight themselves this way? I dunno the meta here.

Other than this badplay sheep, the votes received seem rather.. random and forced.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I'm not caught up. I just skimmed. I'll catch up when I'm not on my phone. I post a lot of pointless random things, Kitz.

Dragonspawn because I didn't like the viking wagon, and dragon seemed very antsy and scummy. I also didn't like how dragon brushed off everything I said like it was nothing. Just haha'd the hell out of anything.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 730, vikingfan wrote:That's L-2. I'm going to go ahead and claim now to prevent a quicklynch or mislynch.

I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town. If my action fails for some reason, I will not get any result. It's too bad I have to claim now unfortunately on day 1.

What format are your results in?

Does your role PM specifically say the third line in your sentence?
-Marquis
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 735, Kitz wrote:
In post 730, vikingfan wrote:I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town.

Just curious, how're we able to validate this claim? Just to know it's not a random claim by scum. Unvoting tho. UNVOTE:

Short of lynching me, I don't think there's a way to verify publicly. I'm sure in a game this large there are other roles out there that may be able to verify me in some shape or form. If those people want to verify me tonight, feel free.

Yes, TSO, the pm says the 3rd sentence.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

And the format?
-Marquis
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:22 am

Post by vikingfan »

and the form is just whether they're protown or not.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:29 am

Post by elusive »

viking, the way you phrased it makes me think there is town, scum, and possibly third party in this game. It also fits with the numbers ratio from the other game.

Cop can be verified by role cop, watcher, tracker, type roles.
Cop can be protected by bodyguard or have a switcher type role switch all actions from the cop to another character. Or doctor too. So if all goes well then scum can't NK you, they can do other things but not NK unless they have something piercing type. Or I guess if there is a serial killer and a scum and both target a player and the player is protected by a bodyguard or a doctor, does that cover both murder attempts?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:33 am

Post by elusive »

dragonspawn, can you link to some of your recent games on here? Just to get a sense of whether the people defending you based on meta or so (which were several with klingoncelt and Rampage the ones I remember most clearly) matches up?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:34 am

Post by elusive »

My feeling is that if viking is what he claims and klingon\rampage can be trusted re:dragon then both wagons have been town so far.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I want Boon lynched.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 am

Post by T S O »

I searched through all ika's games he modded - there are no Cop roles in any of them bar these to prove/disprove.

*sigh*
-Marquis
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 745, T S O wrote:I searched through all ika's games he modded - there are no Cop roles in any of them bar these to prove/disprove.

*sigh*

in none of the games?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

None, as far as I could tell. He's ran all these bizarre Micros like an Autumn's Serenade and Chairman, but no Cops.
-Marquis
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

So...based on that you want to lynch viking?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

Based on that I can't particularly disprove the claim right now. I don't particularly believe or disbelieve it, I'm simply waiting.

Unvote
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”