NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Tad, you said you suspect d3x more than Nero. Now is your chance to find out if you are right and possibly cleanse your hood
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

That was supposed to say tda. I need to figure out how to turn off auto correct
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I'm going to hammer d3x if he gets to L-1. It's L-2 now I believe
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 4.9

d3x (5):
dragonspawn, I Am Innocent, randomidget, Peacebringer, Garmr
dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (0):

Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (3):
StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger
Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (4):
TheDudeAbides, Kthxbye, Dripping Goofball, d3x
StrangerCoug (1):
Nero Cain
TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- No one.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-02-19 18:00:00).

Dex is V/LA until 2/25.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2323, dragonspawn wrote:Nero, you say you want us to believe you are town. Easiest way is for d3x to flip scum.

And if he doesn't? We'll be in the same spot we are in today. Like SC, Flubber and kthx are all scum and that already makes 4. A 5th IS possible but possible is the keyword for me. I'm going to feel pretty bad if he flips scum, I mean I'd lynch him over 100% town me but I mean....I just really want a dead SC and that'll happen regardless of dx's flip.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:07 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2317, FakedBlogger wrote:

Hight of Suspicion? Highlight of Suspicion? Hat of Suspicion? Handshake of Suspicion?

Hand of Suspicion. A stronger suspicion than FoS.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 2329, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2323, dragonspawn wrote:Nero, you say you want us to believe you are town. Easiest way is for d3x to flip scum.

And if he doesn't? We'll be in the same spot we are in today. Like SC, Flubber and kthx are all scum and that already makes 4. A 5th IS possible but possible is the keyword for me. I'm going to feel pretty bad if he flips scum, I mean I'd lynch him over 100% town me but I mean....I just really want a dead SC and that'll happen regardless of dx's flip.

SC isnt happening today Nero.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2255, Randomnamechange wrote:Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: strangercoug
I think d3x is scummier, but this will be an easier lynch.

In post 2305, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: d3x
D3x scum SC prob scum

In post 2318, Randomnamechange wrote:
Nero, we can lynch SC when d3x flips scum. D3x wagon will be easier.

...I don't even think I have to explain this one to anyone using half a brain.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

This big push of d3x right AFTER he says he'll pretty much be V/LA is suspect as hell.

I've went through IAI's case on d3x and this is the point in time where I'd be doubting my town read on him in most games. If I had started in this game, then sure, maybe he'd be using my meta knowledge of him against me to trick me, but I didn't start in this game, I replaced in thus he had no reason to start this game out full of his town meta other than the obvious conclusion that he's town.

I don't think a scum-Nero acts as he did yesterday. I've gone back and forth on this and I've come to the conclusion it'd be just too risky to try right after scum got lynched the day before AND the TTH NK fits with scum wanting to lynch Nero.

Nero Cain (3): StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger

If there's scum still on Nero, I'd go with SC/Flubber. With RM being scum (wake up people), I'm not sure it's SC what with SC going after RM and all. I'm not scum-reading NJ anymore at this time, though today has me doubting myself on that read.

Lastly, TDA needs a harder look. After he escaped D1, he's pretty much skated under the radar. Pen was the reason TDA wasn't lynched and this has been overlooked I think. Once we get an RM scum flip, this is going to be addressed.

That's all the time I have for now. If I missed a question directed at me, let me know.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2281, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 978, d3x wrote:4&5- Up until this point, I'd say I was having serious doubts about you. If you'd have said that you had a TownRead on Kthx and that you put any amount of stock in meta, I'd switch to you in a heartbeat and call in any markers I had to see you swing. As Kthx has said, we've been friends for decades and have played in nigh countless games together. We aren't always 100%, but to ignore his metaRead on me in favor of your own single point of data would be very scummy indeed. Having doubts in Kthx's alignment calls into question the veracity of his meta Read on me. I'd still like an answer to my new questions, but you've largely sated my suspicions.

In post 2168, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2166, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I have not believed that her? Why should I suspect DGB when you don't even suspect her?

Paranoia.

Oh, but I do suspect her....just not as much as certain others atm. I trust nobody in this game. d3x is dropping his town tells all over the place and I have no real reason other than POE to think he scum and yet the only reason I'm not calling him possible scum every other page is because I'm keeping my paranoia in check with him. I got a solid read on him and I'm sticking with it. It's new.

I think it is time you start listing this dropping of d3x's town tells that are all over the place.

Kthx?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2333, Kthxbye wrote:This big push of d3x right AFTER he says he'll pretty much be V/LA is suspect as hell.

I've went through IAI's case on d3x and this is the point in time where I'd be doubting my town read on him in most games. If I had started in this game, then sure, maybe he'd be using my meta knowledge of him against me to trick me, but I didn't start in this game, I replaced in thus he had no reason to start this game out full of his town meta other than the obvious conclusion that he's town.

I don't think a scum-Nero acts as he did yesterday. I've gone back and forth on this and I've come to the conclusion it'd be just too risky to try right after scum got lynched the day before AND the TTH NK fits with scum wanting to lynch Nero.

Nero Cain (3): StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger

If there's scum still on Nero, I'd go with SC/Flubber. With RM being scum (wake up people), I'm not sure it's SC what with SC going after RM and all. I'm not scum-reading NJ anymore at this time, though today has me doubting myself on that read.

Lastly, TDA needs a harder look. After he escaped D1, he's pretty much skated under the radar. Pen was the reason TDA wasn't lynched and this has been overlooked I think. Once we get an RM scum flip, this is going to be addressed.

That's all the time I have for now. If I missed a question directed at me, let me know.

D3x had 3 votes before he claimed v/la, and the 5th vote was from nearly confirmed town garmr. So what is suspicious....PB who claimed to want to vote d3x just a few pages before the wagon took off.

No, that is a big reach on ur part.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2281, I Am Innocent wrote:I think it is time you start listing this dropping of d3x's town tells that are all over the place.

First: I've already talked about his push/tunnel of pen. Right or wrong about pen, his entire D1 play is his town play.

Second: If d3x were scum, you'd not have a case on him like you do as he is ultra careful about where he votes so as to NOT leave a trail. You found a trail that on the surface, looks convincing, yet a scum-d3x would have never let that happen.

Third (and maybe most importantly): I'm not dead yet. Whether I town read or scum read a scum-d3x when I'm town, I'm dead by now because I know him too well. This is also important for another reason that I'm not going to discuss at this time.

Fourth: scum-d3x isn't going to so openly push AGAINST the scum-ika wagon at the end of the day like he did. He would have bussed the ever loving shit outa ika. This is on par with the 3rd reason in importance of why d3x is conf-town for me and you all should listen.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2335, I Am Innocent wrote:D3x had 3 votes before he claimed v/la, and the 5th vote was from nearly confirmed town garmr. So what is suspicious....PB who claimed to want to vote d3x just a few pages before the wagon took off.

No, that is a big reach on ur part.

You forgot about the NJ intent/willingness to hammer. He might as well be L-1. You also forget that RM is fucking obv scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

If you all are unwilling to lynch RM today for some retarded reason, I'm more than okay with lynching SC over d3x.

I can see RM and SC being scum together especially as of late. SC's use of HoS on RM reads scummy to me because it pretty much reads as: 'I'm ready to bus my partner but not willing to give up on the nero lynch just yet'. This is a good enough reason for me to compromise on SC. If SC flips scum, maybe you'll all finally listen to me about RM with the HoS post in mind.

An SC scum flip will also pretty much confirm a town-Nero and, in my eyes, damn TDA as the scum in the neighborhood as I believe Garmr and DS are masons and I don't see a full town neighborhood with a pair of masons in the same game.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

My suggestion would be to vote SC and see who else hops on. Like I said earlier I would be happy with either SC or d3x over Nero or RM.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2338, Kthxbye wrote:If you all are unwilling to lynch RM today for some retarded reason, I'm more than okay with lynching SC over d3x.

I can see RM and SC being scum together especially as of late. SC's use of HoS on RM reads scummy to me because it pretty much reads as: 'I'm ready to bus my partner but not willing to give up on the nero lynch just yet'. This is a good enough reason for me to compromise on SC. If SC flips scum, maybe you'll all finally listen to me about RM with the HoS post in mind.

An SC scum flip will also pretty much confirm a town-Nero and, in my eyes, damn TDA as the scum in the neighborhood as I believe Garmr and DS are masons and I don't see a full town neighborhood with a pair of masons in the same game.

your tunnel is getting old, you should be at China by now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2339, I Am Innocent wrote:My suggestion would be to vote SC and see who else hops on. Like I said earlier I would be happy with either SC or d3x over Nero or RM.

move your vote to SC.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

PeaceBringer wrote:your tunnel is getting old, you should be at China by now

Maybe someday others will listen.

VOTE: SC
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2130, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2128, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2087, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: naked jogger
100% gut, I am having a hard time trying to put a csse togrther but I think they are scum.

He's obviously town, so if you're town, stop it.

while I'm leaning town on him, how is he obviously town?

If you're leaning town on him that's great and I don't expect to convince you of what I think.

In post 2274, I Am Innocent wrote:wow, SC becomes the leading wagon at L-2, and the RM hate comes out full force. Makes me feel better about the wagon I am on.

Who are the scum protecting him?
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2283, I Am Innocent wrote:Next post, I want everyone's read on d3x and SC. If they survive today's lynching, I at least want this on record. I'll even go first.

Scum and scum

SC scum, d3x I'll have to look at.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2321, FakedBlogger wrote:@TDA Y U 2 lazy to click on a spoiler to divulge its content?

I click them. I find it irritating, and they make it hard to search through ISOs.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 2322, I Am Innocent wrote:Without Nero, garmr, and TDA joining the d3x wagon, it will likely be RM.

He pushed the penguin wagon
Look at his vote history
Look at his defense of ika D2
He's in the neighborhood, and his flip will give us so much info (scum neighbor likely clears Nero and TDA, also RM for pushing him multiple days, including d2 vs ika)
N3 choice of TTH, one of the two people she suspected was d3x
Has he done anything townie the whole game, yet so many players have this magical town read on him (kith and SC are the first to come to mind).
Started D2 by pushing suspicion towards our masons and ABR, while deflecting from/defending ika and his D1 hammer

I find this convincing.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

So, I don't know d3x's meta, but kthx seems to, and while I do not think that makes d3x as likely town as kthx thinks, it's ok.
I'll be back in approx. 9 hours.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

tda if scum isn't dex or nero that makes scum you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

This game is hard as fuck. Not only do we have 4-5 scum but we have 3 honorary scum in the masons and NJ.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”