NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Jesus christ
UNVOTE:
VOTE: stranger coug
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:06 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 4.10

d3x (3):
dragonspawn, I Am Innocent, Garmr
dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (0):

Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (3):
StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger
Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (2):
Dripping Goofball, d3x
StrangerCoug (5):
Nero Cain, Kthxbye, TheDudeAbides, Peacebringer, randomidget
TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- No one.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-02-19 18:00:00).

Dex is V/LA until 2/25.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Kthxbye »

So RM is paying enough attention to flip his vote to whatever wagon gains momentum but unwilling to actually produce content.

No. I will not let this stand. RM or bust.

VOTE: RM

I can not see how any of you and I mean ANY OF YOU can think RM is anything but fucking scum and this is starting to piss me the fuck off that he's not being lynched for it. Not moving my vote the rest of the day. Whether or not RM is bussing SC or not, I'm not moving my vote.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am

Post by dragonspawn »

We are quickly going nowhere.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I don't even care after RMs continued play. 2375 is the straw that is the scum claim that broke the camel's back
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but atleast RM is participating. Meanwhile scum Flubber is doing jack all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2380, Nero Cain wrote:but atleast RM is participating. Meanwhile scum Flubber is doing jack all.

This is not exactly true but I agree with the sentiment behind it in regards to Flubber.

For those of you too lazy to do it and/or are RM's scum buddies:
Spoiler: RM's ISO from just today
In post 1955, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: nero
Sorry abr. Whether or not Nero is scum he is fucking ip this game and needs to go.

In post 1963, Randomnamechange wrote:I miscounted and the lack of warning meant I thought it was L-2. I was expecting someone to post warning.

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1974, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1962, FakedBlogger wrote:WHAT ABOUT RM YOU FUCKS?! How could town hammer like that?

I do it all the time

I can confirm this. I remember in our first game together one player did this twice then was NK'ed by scum.
Do you really think I would continue to play in a way that is gettong me scumread if I was scum? The main reason I'm being scumread is for my playstyle.
Ironically someone recently said that I had one of the best playstyle on mafiascum.

In post 2087, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: naked jogger
100% gut, I am having a hard time trying to put a csse togrther but I think they are scum.

In post 2255, Randomnamechange wrote:Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: strangercoug
I think d3x is scummier, but this will be an easier lynch.

In post 2272, Randomnamechange wrote:You need to say a bit more than this is scummy, kthx. That's just lazy.

In post 2305, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: d3x
D3x scum SC prob scum

In post 2318, Randomnamechange wrote:Nero, we can lynch SC when d3x flips scum. D3x wagon will be easier.

In post 2331, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2329, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2323, dragonspawn wrote:Nero, you say you want us to believe you are town. Easiest way is for d3x to flip scum.

And if he doesn't? We'll be in the same spot we are in today. Like SC, Flubber and kthx are all scum and that already makes 4. A 5th IS possible but possible is the keyword for me. I'm going to feel pretty bad if he flips scum, I mean I'd lynch him over 100% town me but I mean....I just really want a dead SC and that'll happen regardless of dx's flip.

SC isnt happening today Nero.

In post 2375, Randomnamechange wrote:Jesus christ
UNVOTE:
VOTE: stranger coug

RM goes from, 'Nero may or may not be scum but he needs to go' to basically saying, 'I'll lynch whoever Nero wants to lynch today'

Come on people. It's not rocket science. There is not a single post in his ISO that even hints at any sort of town motivation. Unless someone can show me town motivation from him, I expect his lynch today because the only explanation for having zero town motivation in posting is because there is none which means it's scum posting. Even VI's have SOME hint of town motivation in some of their posts.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

If Nero Cain is unviable then I'll go ahead with randomidget.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Kthx, there were 5 players on Nero. Now there are two. Multiple people have changed reads on him. Kthx d3x and SC scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why don't you think Flubber is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2383, Randomnamechange wrote:Kthx, there were 5 players on Nero. Now there are two. Multiple people have changed reads on him. Kthx d3x and SC scum.

"if you think I'm scum for my shit scum play, you're scum"

Get the fuck outa here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2370, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2354, Garmr wrote:Not once did you try to question her for it after why?

and expect her to say something different? She thought ABR was scum, she gambited, I picked up on it. Why do YOU think scum her would do it? But she's way down my totem pole. Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. If we need to get DGB later then we can but for right now she's off the table.

I am also 100x with TDA here. DX could be scum but but I don't think he's the best lynch for the day.

SC and Flubber (nore Flubber than SC) have done practically nothing all game and are hard as fuck to lynch. Its ika all over again.

That's still a bad reason to town read dbg. Well if your town to push suspicion you the next day and get you lynched and if your scum to out a power role Plenty of reasons for scum less reasons for town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Spoiler: Every single fucking reference from RM about SC
In post 816, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 788, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero, Kthx, Dragon, know what's funny, you don't even look at why SC or I am voting PeaceBringer.

Do you know he has 4 votes D1, 3 of which are for the two dead townies?

He defended Nero by attacking me for asking for general reads on all the players. Most likely protecting a scummate, and the scum in the Neighborhood.

Then he posts today, ONE POST AFTER GETTING A VOTE, and doesn't vote himself. Lurking, and still hasn't voted (aka taking stances).

But you three come after me because I'm posting FROM WORK (look at the time and where I live), ON MY CELL, WHICH I HATE DOING, a correction to the mod and getting my vote out there (yeah, I update my vote analysis on my work computer since I have excel on that).

So go screw yourselves.

95% likelihood of at least one scum in {Nero, Peacebringer}

The fact that the majority of the players continuing ignoring/defending these players makes me only feel better about these 2 scumreads I have.

I think you are onto something here, especially qith nero's defence since.
Nero is joining my scumreads and pssibly peacebringer.

In post 2255, Randomnamechange wrote:Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: strangercoug
I think d3x is scummier, but this will be an easier lynch.

In post 2305, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: d3x
D3x scum SC prob scum

In post 2318, Randomnamechange wrote:Nero, we can lynch SC when d3x flips scum. D3x wagon will be easier.

In post 2331, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2329, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2323, dragonspawn wrote:Nero, you say you want us to believe you are town. Easiest way is for d3x to flip scum.

And if he doesn't? We'll be in the same spot we are in today. Like SC, Flubber and kthx are all scum and that already makes 4. A 5th IS possible but possible is the keyword for me. I'm going to feel pretty bad if he flips scum, I mean I'd lynch him over 100% town me but I mean....I just really want a dead SC and that'll happen regardless of dx's flip.

SC isnt happening today Nero.

In post 2383, Randomnamechange wrote:Kthx, there were 5 players on Nero. Now there are two. Multiple people have changed reads on him. Kthx d3x and SC scum.

Find me where his SC scum read with reasoning is located. It's like Where's Waldo without the fucking Waldo.

Get the fuck outa here.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Garmr, give it up. I asked this question ages ago and got shit for a response to it.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 2361, dragonspawn wrote:I think his v/la right after we start pushing him is more suspicious.
I very much resent this.

I'll try to be around for deadline, in case my Vote is needed.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2386, Garmr wrote:
In post 2370, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2354, Garmr wrote:Not once did you try to question her for it after why?

and expect her to say something different? She thought ABR was scum, she gambited, I picked up on it. Why do YOU think scum her would do it? But she's way down my totem pole. Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. If we need to get DGB later then we can but for right now she's off the table.

I am also 100x with TDA here. DX could be scum but but I don't think he's the best lynch for the day.

SC and Flubber (nore Flubber than SC) have done practically nothing all game and are hard as fuck to lynch. Its ika all over again.

That's still a bad reason to town read dbg. Well if your town to push suspicion you the next day and get you lynched and if your scum to out a power role Plenty of reasons for scum less reasons for town.

I still have yet to reason why town me should have ignored DGB's soft guilty on ABR ant not tried to push that wagon and hopefully fool scum into thinking that I was the pr and not her. I think POE is fairly good and any decent town uses it instead of just flailing about and wanting to lynch everyone that's not them or players that they know are town. I'm pretty lazy so gimmie a few hours here but we are going to do an exercise in which I will give my reasons why I suspect/don't suspect a slot and I want you to put them in the order for which I should read them. Be sure to add any reasoning that you wish to add that you feel that I am overlooking.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2367, TheDudeAbides wrote:Oh hey, I love my ISO. IAI was defending Ika. So his attack on d3x for (partly) defending Ika is hypocritical.
I'd probably rather lynch IAI for that than d3x.

Yes I had trouble seeing scum ika hammer when flubber showed intent to do so D1 (why not let the other player do it instead of drawing attention to urself). Now I think it is likely they were both scum, so maybe the goon thought it was better to draw the heat over his partner.

Still you make a point that I'd like to counter, as they were some important diffences in d3x's defense and mine. If one person "partly" defended ika, it was me. I defended him in the middle of the day when nero was pushing him. d3x started the day
doing damage control in his first post
, trying to push blame to others (mason garmr, mason DS, town ABR, and to a lesser degree, Flubber).

Difference #1.

Difference #2, the bigger one, I was critical to getting ika lynched. RM was up 7-6 votes when I voted ika, and continued to push ika afterwards:

In post 1555, I Am Innocent wrote:Interesting that of the first 7 players on penguins final wagon, 6 are either currently voting RM or have voted him today. (The 8th vote on that wagon was RM himself, followed by the self vote then Ikas hammer.)

I'm going to do a 180 here and:

unvote Nero Cain
Vote ika

I believe this makes 7 votes a piece (will move to RM to prevent a no lynch)

In post 1567, I Am Innocent wrote:Three players voting ika that have or are willing to switch to RM...but none the other way.

Makes me want this ika lynch even more

In post 1586, I Am Innocent wrote:No it's not it's the same people that pushed penguin

in reference to
In post 1583, FakedBlogger wrote:Information-wise RM is the better lynch.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

What was d3x doing during the RM vs ika saga:

In post 1536, d3x wrote:I'll be on periodically for the next few hours. After that, I cannot guarantee that I'll be around for the deadline.

hint hint, cannot guarantee that he'll be around for the deadline....to change his vote. But then he magically appears:

In post 1573, d3x wrote:omw

In post 1579, d3x wrote:@Kthx- IAI just said he'd Hammer midget to avoid a No Lynch. Why are you switching?

In post 1582, d3x wrote:/sigh

In post 1588, d3x wrote:Your thoughts on ika include this...
In post 1574, Kthxbye wrote:Maybe RM is a scum PR and ika isn't

And just because he isn't here now, doesn't mean he wouldn't be here at the deadline, but w/e.

No use crying over spilled milk. :?

In post 1590, d3x wrote:Hey look! IAI's here... :roll:

Someone not only was here, but didn't seem happy with the way things turned out.

So you had me, instrumental in getting ika lynched vs d3x trying every which way to keep ika alive at the deadline. big difference.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IAI. Do you think me and TDA are scum?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

My preference is still d3x > SC > flubber > kthx >>>>>> RM (vanilla town compromise lynch to help ring up the players to the left) > then everyone else
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2393, Nero Cain wrote:IAI. Do you think me and TDA are scum?

Nope
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

I think you are both completely wrong on d3x. I think you are so worried that he might be town and if he is it will cost you an auto lynch D5.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

TDA asked me my read on kthx, I had a strong town read on him at the end of D2, but he has dropped to null vs possible scum if there are 5.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

I'll be around at the deadline, let's not panic folks, our one caught scum was a deadline lynch :)

I'd like to see those that suspect SC and/or d3x come together. The scum are obviously not bussing, or at worst pretending the way kthx did for about 2 secs on SC earlier.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

garmr/DS, any chance you'd vote SC? If the answer is no, I think the two viable lynches are back to d3x for the good guys and RM.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”