FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 925, Kitz wrote:One of these voters are definitely scum.

Which one?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I don't think scum would've suggested to policy lynch replacees like Klingon did unless she was getting bored.

In post 1057, Klingoncelt wrote:Your game is off, House. You're nitpicky and boring.

In post 1061, Klingoncelt wrote:So why Kitz, boringHouse?

In post 1065, Klingoncelt wrote:I've never known him to be so oddly nitpicky and boring before.

hmm. SW, did Klingon's responses alleviate or aggravate your scumread on her?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:14 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1019, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 976, Klingoncelt wrote:Should we lynch their slots?

One of the scummiest thing I have ever seen. WTH.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Elusive can wait till tomorrow.

Looks like an attempt to distance yourself from elusive. I wonder when you're going to start bussing
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:18 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 786, FA_Q2 wrote:
unvote

well, that is a change of pace.

One post that has not sat well with me thus far:
In post 661, elusive wrote:Grib, I've interacted with many people who are not lurking.

My lean towns so far were: Wake (who I would maybe sheep if he were not V\LA), SilverWolf (already stated in thread), acryon, FA_Q2, Aeronaut, Rampage (idk maybe), Celt,

My Need to Be Pressured Pile is: Naked Jogger, Cheetory, Boonskiies, Croboss\Replace, Jared615, House, TSO
I voted Ramapage in RVS and stayed because he hasn't done the thing he does quite yet.
I voted Jared615 because of the post I quoted + TSO defending him + I hate lurkers which is my meta in general.

My I Have No Clue Pile is: Everyone else

Also, you didn't answer my like thrice repeated question? Are you a townie green ninja shadow cat?

NJ, hmm...different people play different ways. This is my playstyle. I disagree with your read of it and also your sacrilege against Victoria Beckham who even if she was a maneater which is in itself relevant, is legit status.

I'm also still waiting your tunnel....or I guess 1 vs. 1 whichever or both they are.

A lot of people are reading elusive as town but I really do not get that. This post reads like randomly tossing out reads to seem town. He is reading me as town and really there is little reason to do so considering the limited posting that I have been able to do (and then states he hates lurkers). I think that thus far he is the ONLY player to do so. @elusive - why are you reading me as town?

Vote: Elusive

(and yes, I just scum read someone because they town read me...)

This is exactly how I wouldn't start a justification for voting a scumspect: saying that a lot of people are town reading it. Also getting the gender wrong would discredit my read further.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 780, Klingoncelt wrote:Dragon stays alive today.
For the children

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1052, FA_Q2 wrote:Mass claiming is a bad idea. Scum already have power roles to target and this is going to be a long game. Best to not give them ample targets and choice in this manner.

I already don't like the way we got our second claim, it was uncalled for and very anti-town.

that is the towniest post you've given so far.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1072, House wrote:
In post 1071, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1070, House wrote:
In post 1065, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1063, House wrote:
In post 1061, Klingoncelt wrote:So why Kitz, boringHouse?

Why should I bother humoring questions from someone who is intent on insulting me?

I've been having a real problem sorting out Scum in this game. The level of confusion for me is identical to that game where Wolf and MathBlade were Scum. I didn't want to believe they were Scum, so my judgement got clouded.

Dragonspawn, well we know his history, no lynching him before Day2. SilverWolf, Boonskiies, Wake88, their Town/Scum games are easy enough to tell apart. Boon and Wake need to post more.

FA_Q2, T S O, and Shinobi are hard cases for me. I always have a hard time figuring out what side they're on. Maybe one of them is scum.

House, now House is an easy one. Anyone will tell you he's got his Town game and then there's his Scum game. What I'm seeing here is Town Game Light. I've never known him to tell an established player how to play before. I've never known him to be so oddly nitpicky and boring before. And there's no fireaids rageposting.

Dood. I thinks you haz scumz.

VOTE: House

Then you better meta me harder Grannie, because this is nothing new for me.

*sigh*

Maybe it's just that I'm used to everyone's psycho playstyle at USMB. I'm reading the game going on over there, it's full of rage and aggro. I'm surprised no one's had a heart attack yet.

Stop talking about ongoing games. You know I can't respond to your post.

In post 1077, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 1019, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 976, Klingoncelt wrote:Should we lynch their slots?

One of the scummiest thing I have ever seen. WTH.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Elusive can wait till tomorrow.

Looks like an attempt to distance yourself from elusive. I wonder when you're going to start bussing

so FA and elusive are scum?

which one do you suspect more?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Not sure why the first quote posted
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Kitz »

I'm not a total newbie, but I have absolute no idea about the meta of this site.
Realistically, I cannot offer any help until I actually have something I can use. Clues or whatever.

It's pretty unrealistic to learn the Meta of 20 different players who are all different, spread across different games, and some who have multiple styles for both Scum and Town, as well some who are using their own Meta as an advantage when they have other intentions.
Targeting what I think is scummy behavior, but it's actually their normal behavior, everyone will get OCD and target me for not knowing their playstyle.

Give me a break. This means that I have to not focus on this game and I hate Meta overall. This in itself is disadvantagous : I'm forced to "be safe", I have absolutely no idea what I can do to be of help without being snarked back in return, and overall I'm just going to wait for the next day so things actually happen. A day with absolutely nothing can tell absolutely nothing outside of player's behavior, which is a mess when it's all Meta.
Why can't I call out on someone for doing mass one-liners, mass sheeping, bad sheepherding,et cetera?

I assume this is the true reason I'm actually being voted on. Truth to be, I already anticipated this and was planning to write a post about that I'm a newbie, a somewhat introduction to these 20 players, as well pointing out noob things. Too bad the votes happened super-super fast, making it look all inappropriate.

That said, I refuse to claim roles. There's too many shitty role claims already which I think most are just there to be a "red herring".
To make this post a bit more useful than being just a calling-out rant, I'm going to say who I'm currently having reads as.
Scum : NakedJogger, Aeronaut, Boonskiies, Grib, ABR.
Town : Elusive, Silverwolf, Shinobi, T S O.
All Else : Half-scum/half-town, neutral or whatever.

If I feel for it, I can get a list of their posts what I disagree with. The problem? You're probably going to nitpick things with Meta, I'm in general bad at pushing, and I dare say that other players who find these scummy stuff can be more "trusted" due to not being a newbie which lowers my motivation to do so. I'm a bit annoyed that some things I pointed out are completely ignored.

More at 10 on DramaTv.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1083, Kitz wrote:I'm not a total newbie, but I have absolute no idea about the meta of this site.
Realistically, I cannot offer any help until I actually have something I can use. Clues or whatever.

It's pretty unrealistic to learn the Meta of 20 different players who are all different, spread across different games, and some who have multiple styles for both Scum and Town, as well some who are using their own Meta as an advantage when they have other intentions.
Targeting what I think is scummy behavior, but it's actually their normal behavior, everyone will get OCD and target me for not knowing their playstyle.

Give me a break. This means that I have to not focus on this game and I hate Meta overall. This in itself is disadvantagous : I'm forced to "be safe", I have absolutely no idea what I can do to be of help without being snarked back in return, and overall I'm just going to wait for the next day so things actually happen. A day with absolutely nothing can tell absolutely nothing outside of player's behavior, which is a mess when it's all Meta.
Why can't I call out on someone for doing mass one-liners, mass sheeping, bad sheepherding,et cetera?

I assume this is the true reason I'm actually being voted on. Truth to be, I already anticipated this and was planning to write a post about that I'm a newbie, a somewhat introduction to these 20 players, as well pointing out noob things. Too bad the votes happened super-super fast, making it look all inappropriate.

That said, I refuse to claim roles. There's too many shitty role claims already which I think most are just there to be a "red herring".
To make this post a bit more useful than being just a calling-out rant, I'm going to say who I'm currently having reads as.
Scum : NakedJogger, Aeronaut, Boonskiies, Grib, ABR.
Town : Elusive, Silverwolf, Shinobi, T S O.
All Else : Half-scum/half-town, neutral or whatever.

If I feel for it, I can get a list of their posts what I disagree with. The problem? You're probably going to nitpick things with Meta, I'm in general bad at pushing, and I dare say that other players who find these scummy stuff can be more "trusted" due to not being a newbie which lowers my motivation to do so. I'm a bit annoyed that some things I pointed out are completely ignored.

More at 10 on DramaTv.

Not a bad post.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 am

Post by T S O »

can we all unvote kitz thanks
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nope. Those reads haven't been argumented and the rest is
T S O wrote:can we all unvote kitz thanks

Why?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:39 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1080, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1052, FA_Q2 wrote:Mass claiming is a bad idea. Scum already have power roles to target and this is going to be a long game. Best to not give them ample targets and choice in this manner.

I already don't like the way we got our second claim, it was uncalled for and very anti-town.

Why?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:48 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1087, FakedBlogger wrote:

Why?

Because it's a townie response. And because the rest of his posts have questionable townienes
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1083, Kitz wrote:Why can't I call out on someone for doing mass one-liners, mass sheeping, bad sheepherding,et cetera?

I assume this is the true reason I'm actually being voted on.

Sounds like a strawman unless someone can confirm voting you for these reasons.

In post 1083, Kitz wrote:I'm a bit annoyed that some things I pointed out are completely ignored.

Like what?

In post 1083, Kitz wrote:You're probably going to nitpick things with Meta, I'm in general bad at pushing, and I dare say that other players who find these scummy stuff can be more "trusted" due to not being a newbie which lowers my motivation to do so.

So you do know why one might scumread you: not finding scummy stuff. You use the newbie card as excuse. Scummy scummy.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1088, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1087, FakedBlogger wrote:

Why?

Because it's a townie response. And because the rest of his posts have questionable townienes

I don't think it is. Nobody was going to mass claim so wining about the claims doesn't seem town to me. Also he hasn't posted for a while and this is the catchup post he's bringing to the table?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:20 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

EBWOP to be fair he has posted. I retract that last sentence.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Nobody Special »

OMG I GET TO PLAY WITH HOUSE *AND* WAKE!! IT'LL BE LIKE A MAFIA THREEWAY!

.....wait, that totally came out wrong.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:16 am

Post by elusive »

Vote Boonskiies

2 days left to deadline and thats all your contributions?

I feel good about kitz. Celt, what is purpose of claiming that role? At least if you're claiming without the need to do so, you soft claim something that might make scum target you over actual prs. Not a fan of that claim at all.

NJ, I will revise your horrid diary entry at some point.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Nobody Special »

So, realistically, there is no way I'll be able to read 40+ pages in the next 48 hours.

Cliffs notes, please?
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Nobody Special »

unvote

(I don't replace in very often, I forget these things.)
....what?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote Boonskiies
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Grib »

UNVOTE:

I like Kitz's last post and agree with her townreads (although they'd be more accurate if I were on it, just sayin').
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1093, elusive wrote:
Vote Boonskiies

2 days left to deadline and thats all your contributions?

I feel good about kitz. Celt, what is purpose of claiming that role? At least if you're claiming without the need to do so, you soft claim something that might make scum target you over actual prs. Not a fan of that claim at all.

NJ, I will revise your horrid diary entry at some point.

I'm behind a bit. What do you want me to say? I can link you my other large normals if you'd like and it'll show you I've been town in every single one of them, and they all started this exact same way.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: ABR

I'm getting annoyed with this.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”