Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Nikanor »

btw elusive i've got a really lame answer for you and that is if you google "rainbow text" you will find a rainbow text generator right away
pedit: where he points out every post that strikes his fancy as he catches up, i specifically get annoyed by questions that have already been answered.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 365, Garmr wrote:@Klingoncelt

Just realized were I seen your name before you were the worst on my valentines list.

Klingoncelt:14.01% tsk tsk

I only answered about half the questions. Maybe I would have done better if I finished the thing. :oops:
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 397, Egg wrote:

King - Hasn't done anything except jump on TSO. Answering he likes SK stands out, but I don't know what to make of it. Need to see more before I commit to a read here. Call him slightly scummier than my null pile I guess.

Kling is a
her
, please. :]

Anyway, I like being the SK because it's much easier to play as a Townie - I'm trying to kill off the Mafia too, you see. I don't have to deal with busing (I won't hesitate to bus as needed, I expect the same from my partners.) I don't have to protect any partners. When I'm Town I'm either a useless/weak Vanilla, or I'm a PR that's totally paranoid about getting NK'd. So, as an SK I get to play as Town and kill the hell out of everyone at Night. Good times! :lol:

I am Town this game, btw.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 447, Nikanor wrote:
In post 432, Flubbernugget wrote:Is anybody following nik vs. garmr right now because I really can't right now.

I also want to note that I stalled a discussion that almost got me pegged as scum once by responding to each line of someone's post by numbering/outlining it. If you're attacking the lines of a post you're probably not actually attacking the post itself.

garmr is really good at saying "i fundamentally disagree with the way you play mafia and i think you're scum for it" in incredibly circuitous ways.
me breaking it down into lines is the only way to show people that he's full of shit.

you've proved nothing other than you can't debate for shit. I'd like to point other people think your answers are inadequate as well not just me.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Nikanor »

inadequate != incorrect bby
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 452, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 365, Garmr wrote:@Klingoncelt

Just realized were I seen your name before you were the worst on my valentines list.

Klingoncelt:14.01% tsk tsk

I only answered about half the questions. Maybe I would have done better if I finished the thing. :oops:

If you got over 70% I would gave you a free town read :wink:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 455, Nikanor wrote:inadequate != incorrect bby

inadequate = lacking the quality or quantity required; insufficient for a purpose
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

inadequate leaves room for error, if i ask for a bright red room and you give me paint that is slightly too dull, you are inadequate but not incorrect.
but i was just joking anyway, the difference between the two words is insignificant.
but while we're on the subject of jokes, the fact that you've had to go back to "but other ppl agree w meeee" for a second time now is kinda hilarious.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 298, DeltaWave wrote:Basically the main take-away is that I'm one of the best Mafia players to have ever lived. I'm full-on town, by the way, and I say that with 100% certainty. I'm so confident that I'm going to town-claim right now. With that being said, I am almost certain that SilverWolf is scum. This is just based on my gut reaction here. But the day is young so let's see how it goes.

~ DW

why on earth do you feel the need to assure us that you are town? If you are town why would you be anything but 100% certain?

this post just rubs me the wrong way
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 301, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 300, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 298, DeltaWave wrote:Basically the main take-away is that I'm one of the best Mafia players to have ever lived. I'm full-on town, by the way, and I say that with 100% certainty. I'm so confident that I'm going to town-claim right now. With that being said, I am almost certain that SilverWolf is scum. This is just based on my gut reaction here. But the day is young so let's see how it goes.

~ DW

You are absolutely, positively 100% incorrect and your 3 post so far are scummy as shit.

Yeah let's see how 100% incorrect I am when you flip scum.

~ DW

how exactly do you plan on convincing us she is scum? Cause your attempt right now is still pretty lame
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

like, you say in one breath that the people in this game are of below-average skill, then in another you try to pass it off as a good thing that they're agreeing with you. it's amazing.

p-edit: oh god he's doing the thing
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Nikanor »

not to say that i agree with you on the skill thing, so long as they continue posting they're better than at least 50% of the people on this site.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 328, House wrote:.

I like the pushes on Nikanor, and not so crazy about their posts.

and how come you are suddenly not suspicious of me. That's a very odd turn around. Did I miss something?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 458, Nikanor wrote:inadequate leaves room for error, if i ask for a bright red room and you give me paint that is slightly too dull, you are inadequate but not incorrect.
but i was just joking anyway, the difference between the two words is insignificant.
but while we're on the subject of jokes, the fact that you've had to go back to "but other ppl agree w meeee" for a second time now is kinda hilarious.

It doesn't matter if your right or wrong on Texcat as town you would need a good reason to town read someone. You town read Texcat and when asked on the reasoning you gave fluff aka she's funny and confident.

Also talking about jokes trying to use word play to disregard my scum read because you got caught red handed is pretty funny.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also all your reads seem improvised nik. This isn't a town trait.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Nikanor »

ik i'm kind of a clownfuck
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nikanor »

and i prefer the term capricious when describing my reads.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 459, dragonspawn wrote:

~ DW

why on earth do you feel the need to assure us that you are town? If you are town why would you be anything but 100% certain?

this post just rubs me the wrong way

I'll rub
you
the wrong way. What is your read on DeltaWave?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by ika »

day one is boring me......

@lyrim: dang that song is good. what its suppose to be about. It makes my mood go mehish (its hard to explain)
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 417, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 414, SilverWolf wrote:Egg townreading Deltawave is off. What has Deltawave done to deserve a townread? Even a bad townread? He comes in here, calls me scum, naked votes me, answers no ones questions, doesn't follow up, fluff posts, and leaves. Egg townreads him for that. In addition to what House has said about him who is someone who is has played with him and knows him, and everything I have said about him, I really think Egg is scum here.

House is full of shit if he's saying that he's played with me. The last time I played a game of Mafia was in April 2014. House didn't sign up until September 2014. Therefore we could not have been in a game together. Check my post history if you don't believe me.

In any event, I don't find it surprising that Egg has a town-read on me. I'm like the Shaggy of Mafia; you may not understand what I'm saying, but you know it's fly as hell.

the shaggy of mafia? So you are a cowardly, usually high, fool who has an unhealthy relationship with a dog and eats too much rather than pay attention to what happens around him?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 445, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 444, dragonspawn wrote:

I'm feeling hurt. You didn't include me

Yes he did but the color is hard to read. Check again.

I stand corrected.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 461, Nikanor wrote:like, you say in one breath that the people in this game are of below-average skill, then in another you try to pass it off as a good thing that they're agreeing with you. it's amazing.

@Nik talking about painting things scummy. In those sentences did I ever refer to anyone in this game? It was more off topic about players I respect and veiw as =. How meta can be different.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 472, Garmr wrote:
In post 461, Nikanor wrote:like, you say in one breath that the people in this game are of below-average skill, then in another you try to pass it off as a good thing that they're agreeing with you. it's amazing.

@Nik talking about painting things scummy. In those sentences did I ever refer to anyone in this game? It was more off topic about players I respect and veiw as =. Also How other sites meta can be different from this one thus changing the way we hunt.

Edited for better understanding
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

dragonspawn are you really going to come in here and make a whole bunch of observations on nothing and say nothing? Klingon-same to you.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”