Micro 442: Twin Trap Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Grib »

He didn't ask for you.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Grib »

In post 266, Lalendra wrote:Aronis is confscum - why would anyone who [hammered] him be scum?

In post 322, Lalendra wrote:Of course scum would hammer their outed buddy for towncred.

my sides
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Grib »

Lalendra, look. Your buddy got caught, and you associated yourself with him too much. On top of that, you're pushing some pretty scummy points. Even if you somehow managed to get me mislynched, there is no way in hell you wouldn't immediately get roped toMorrow.

This game is over.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 313, Lalendra wrote:
1. He wanted to be hammered. It was clear he was scum. There was literally no reason to keep him alive, why not just finish him off and proceed through the rest of the game? The sooner we lynch the sure scum, the sooner we can proceed with finding the other one. There also wasn't any conversation happening - as Grib pointed out, each of the people we were supposedly waiting for had already posted; again, no reason to wait.
2. I am always skeptical of any claim. It seemed odd to me that anyone would just automatically believe a town PR claim without waiting for a counterclaim, or asking any questions. Kaboose was obviously telling the truth, as evidenced by the fact that Aronis all but admitted that he was scum (an argument could be made he was actually playing against his wincon with the way he played but w/e), and that coupled with the lack of a counterclaim made me believe him.

1. Despite Aronis spamming the thread, there could have been conversation. I for one was moving house as I posted and never got the chance to contribute to the discussion.

2. This is the big one. Kaboose had a PR. You wanna protect the PRs. Now he outed being a tracker which if I understand this mechanic correctly means he nailed the watcher scum (this of course was not confirmed until after the lynch but that's what I believe). Thus his PR was useless after the watch-immune was nailed. Ultimately there's no reason to out that kind of info unless its true because you're making a big gamble doing it. And to your part about waiting for the counterclaim, there was time supposed to be allowed for it...but someone hammered.

Intent to hammer on my end. But will give benice the chance to post first.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 am

Post by BBmolla »

I really hope this game is over after this
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.01

L-1 :right: Lalendra - 2 - Grib, BBmolla
Grib - 1 - Lalendra

Not Voting: Fresh, benice

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-27 11:18:58)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 327, Grib wrote:Lalendra, look. Your buddy got caught, and you associated yourself with him too much. On top of that, you're pushing some pretty scummy points. Even if you somehow managed to get me mislynched, there is no way in hell you wouldn't immediately get roped toMorrow.

This game is over.

In post 329, BBmolla wrote:I really hope this game is over after this

Spoiler alert: It won't be. I'll just be silently gloating when I'm vindicated.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 328, Fresh wrote:
In post 313, Lalendra wrote:
1. He wanted to be hammered. It was clear he was scum. There was literally no reason to keep him alive, why not just finish him off and proceed through the rest of the game? The sooner we lynch the sure scum, the sooner we can proceed with finding the other one. There also wasn't any conversation happening - as Grib pointed out, each of the people we were supposedly waiting for had already posted; again, no reason to wait.
2. I am always skeptical of any claim. It seemed odd to me that anyone would just automatically believe a town PR claim without waiting for a counterclaim, or asking any questions. Kaboose was obviously telling the truth, as evidenced by the fact that Aronis all but admitted that he was scum (an argument could be made he was actually playing against his wincon with the way he played but w/e), and that coupled with the lack of a counterclaim made me believe him.

1. Despite Aronis spamming the thread, there could have been conversation. I for one was moving house as I posted and never got the chance to contribute to the discussion.

2. This is the big one. Kaboose had a PR. You wanna protect the PRs. Now he outed being a tracker which if I understand this mechanic correctly means he nailed the watcher scum (this of course was not confirmed until after the lynch but that's what I believe). Thus his PR was useless after the watch-immune was nailed. Ultimately there's no reason to out that kind of info unless its true because you're making a big gamble doing it. And to your part about waiting for the counterclaim, there was time supposed to be allowed for it...but someone hammered.

Intent to hammer on my end. But will give benice the chance to post first.

These are good points, and I still have a townread on you despite you wanting to lynch me. So, I implore you, if I get mislynched today, make sure Grib dies.
benice
benice
Goon
benice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 am

Post by benice »

lol...

Intent to hammer
Don't worry, be happy.
I post about once a day.
benice
benice
Goon
benice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 am

Post by benice »

There's no way in hell Grib is scum, k. You were obvious on D1, and even more so after that little tete a tete with your buddy end of D2.
Don't worry, be happy.
I post about once a day.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Fresh »

Well if you have intent to hammer and I have intent to hammer, then lets just game over this.

VOTE: Lalendra
benice
benice
Goon
benice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:01 am

Post by benice »

Ok.
Don't worry, be happy.
I post about once a day.
benice
benice
Goon
benice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:03 am

Post by benice »

In post 335, Fresh wrote:lets just game over this.

:lol:

words.

how do they work!?
Don't worry, be happy.
I post about once a day.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.02

Lalendra - 3 - Grib, BBmolla, Fresh

Grib - 1 - Lalendra

Not Voting: benice

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-27 11:18:58)
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Lalendra, Vanilla Townie,
has been lynched.

Night Three begins now. All night actions are due in my inbox by deadline.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-24 12:09:24)

If all four living players send me a PM stating they wish Night to end early, it shall.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Grib, Vanilla Townie,
has been shot.

Day Four has begun.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-01 13:20:55)
....what?

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Fresh »

Should go without saying but LYLO means no votes.

I'm at work but hopefully tonight/early tomorrow I'll get the opportunity to list my thoughts/reasons to believe each of you are town/scum and suspect you could potentially do the same to me/each other.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

That's a pretty telling kill imo

I just don't know what it's telling

I literally don't have any clue, I'll get back to this in a bit.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Also I look like shit because I didn't even have time to post day 1 before the quickhammer, day 2 I was policy lynching scum, and day 3 I thought the game was over and didn't want to put in effort.

So ask me shit whoever my town buddy is, ty.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Based literally just on this page, I'd say scum is Benice.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Fresh »

Hi town buddy.

Ok I'm gonna talk about how I feel about each of you. I'll try to sprinkle in some questions. Tough spot but I'ma do my best.

----
Why Benice is scum: Before Grib flipped, he seemed so positive about him being town. Extra information perhaps? A quite solid kill to try and confuse all of us since we've not expressed much about reads on one another. A great way to potentially steer a mislynch.
Why Benice is town: Day 2 is a strong townread for benice. Promotes discussion, tries to steer us away from Aronis's spamming. Did a day 1 VC analysis which I've seen players both support and deny but to me this is an attempt to hunt the other scum.

Questions for Benice, Do you still feel BBMolla is town after the Aronis flip? Am I automatically scum?

Why BBmolla is scum: Little interaction. The Vote on Lalendra is worrysome without any sort of reasoning for it. We were incorrect about her flip but I don't appreciate the lack of reasoning. Post 343 looks more like you're trying to look town pointing out how it seems like you're painted to be setup but its also possible you were.
Why BBmolla is town: Best post was 242. Good analysis of the game and solid attack on Aronis pre-flip in posts prior to the tracker claim though could be seen as bussing at that point.

Questions for BBmolla: You just said based literally just on this page you'd say scum is Benice but not why. So...why? Am I a townread or just not as strong a scumread assuming you can explain your first question.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 334, benice wrote:There's no way in hell Grib is scum, k. You were obvious on D1, and even more so after that little tete a tete with your buddy end of D2.

^
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

See: Night kill.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

From your perspective, especially with me saying this, it shouldn't be as telling.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 345, Fresh wrote:Why BBmolla is scum: Little interaction. The Vote on Lalendra is worrysome without any sort of reasoning for it. We were incorrect about her flip but I don't appreciate the lack of reasoning. Post 343 looks more like you're trying to look town pointing out how it seems like you're painted to be setup but its also possible you were.

WIFOM ahoy, but if I was scum I'd probably have attempted to look more town yesterday because I'd know I'd have to fight for myself in LYLO.

Like, I'm bad, but I'd only quietly sheep like I did as town who actually thinks the game is over. Because if I didnt think it was over I'd have posted more to set myself up better today.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”