Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 515, Wake1 wrote:PEDIT: I'm not buddying you, Silverwolf. I like you in general, and am pleased that both you and House—as well as others—accepted the invitation. If I WERE Scum, you can bet your bottom I'd buddy the ever-loving snark out of you—up to and including salted caramel treats and sweet nothings. I am a devilish angel and you cannot ever be certain of my intentions. I will tell you that I like you, enjoy your presence, and—in this game at least—not Scum at all.

:?:

Vote: Wake
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by freeko »

Interesting, ABR who I suspect of being scum makes yet another nothing post and vote with silverwolf making a nothing post just to omgus vote wake as well?

Being you have offered nothing,

Vote: Albert B

Hopefully a little pressure on you might just get you to do something more than the absolutely nothing that you have contributed so far.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by elusive »

So, I'm rereading the game and am up to about post #260 (pg. 11) which is less than half of the game. I'll get to the rest tomorrow.

Main Questions So Far:
1. Wake why the two quick successive votes in RVS this game and in contrast to your other games? Do you have a recent, completed town game where you vote so quickly. Would you agree with Garmr that you usually wait until 40+ posts in to vote? Would you state that RL is the reason for you change in style (as you sort of mentioned). If so then I think it's a non-issue but I'd like clarification.
2. Flubbernugget you seem to passively comment on the Garmr\Nikanor back and forth. Where do you stand on it currently and why?
3. Garmr according to Shiro you were caught as scum but chose to replace out rather then face justice?
4. Egg what is your read of davesaz and why? Aeninen?
5. Egg, about page 11 is where you first start questioning me about the quiz and then lo and behold like 14+ pages later you are still on the same old same old. Seriously? Explicate.
6. Texcat, come let's play darling. What are your reads right now?

My notes are in spoiler, some random or to be thought about later.
Spoiler:
~ Nikanor votes Garmr for voting Wake. House, Mika, Artistincompre, jump in to defend Garmr\attack Nikanor for voting Garmr. Alignments?
~ Egg votes Wake and states that Wake's change in style did in a game correlate to alignment, however he questions House and SilverWolf for their vote on Wake.
~ Slight townread on Aeninen for his reasoning to find dragon suspicious
~ Slight townread on davesaz for post #115 - 116
~ Most Dangerous (Anen -> ABR, TSO -> ns(mod? so a safe or facetious answer, Garmr ->ika for wildcardness, SilverWolf ->TSO, ABR, klingoncelt ->no answer, why(knows several players well enough)?, dave ->no answer, why (has played with half of playerlist)?, ),
~ Anen, SilverWolf get town points. Garmr, idk. Rest is a bit murkier.)
~ House states that stupid isn't scummy, manipulative is as reasons to read texcat as town and dragon as scum. However, some contradiction there in application.
~ Texcat's site meta shows aggressive and more direct playstyle, why is it being terse\off topic\jokey\passive aggressive in this game?
~ Garmr mentions a game where Wake caused drama (link?) and reiterates his strong scum read on Wake.
~ Nikanor states he skimmed thread but provides reads (House, Texcat town | Wake, elusive, dragon scummy) but then qualifies that due to skim reads are bad.
~ Texcat soft defends Nikanor and mentions to Garmr its RVS vote on it (why?)
~ Shiro does not approve of people not reading Wake's post (aka Nikanor)
~ Flubber FOS's House
~ Professor Wake's Guide to Being a Good Mafia Player :)

ika
Spoiler:
The song is part of the house music genre. It's one of my "moody" songs of which you know I have many. What kind of musical mood are you looking for?

This site is a little less social\fluff\silly banter inclined here but they'll adjust to me or lynch me for it, which either way I'm good. Still figuring out the boundaries and such.

Is what Wake said in post#515, a common tactic for scum (if it is manipulation and not honest feelings) on this site? If it were that Wake were scum and that post was in part scum motivated, wow that's seriously like Major Leagues of psychological warfareness. Don't you feel guilt? Or if you are on the receiving end, don't you kind of feel like being friends with that person would make you wonder about them?

oh hi freeko, welcome to the game. What are your thoughts on the gamestate overall? If you already did it just link as I'm rereading and kind of behind all the newest stuff.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Elusive
That's incorrect my reason was I was scum in a multi scum faction game and had a scum read on a guy(axle and lynching him was impossible. Axle had walls and walls and he did my head in. The so called thing I was caught on wasn't even correct. He implied i made a slip about knowing boon got shot. My faction didn't even shoot boon.

Also I wasn't even the biggest wagon at the time I left. Thor was at 5 I was at 4 With both my scum buddies already on it. It also took 9 to lynch. I had plenty of leg room to talk my way out of it. But axle was god axle gave me head aches I just can't deal with him as town or scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

I also hate multi faction games. (third party roles are ok as long as they aren't faction like.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

actually it may of been 5/5 between me or thor. It was in between vote counts I quit and I can't be stuffed reading it all again and reading that guys posts.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

@elusive I have no interest in parsing the discussion between those two. Why do you keep bringing this up?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 602, elusive wrote:
Is what Wake said in post#515, a common tactic for scum (if it is manipulation and not honest feelings) on this site? If it were that Wake were scum and that post was in part scum motivated, wow that's seriously like Major Leagues of psychological warfareness. Don't you feel guilt? Or if you are on the receiving end, don't you kind of feel like being friends with that person would make you wonder about them?

Considering his scummy obsession with me started right around the time he figured out I was town, and considering he knows me, yeah it's Wake being scum, not just being friendly. At least his is.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:04 pm

In post 601, freeko wrote:Interesting, ABR

I quoted what I found scummy.

"If I were scum, I would buddy you" > proceeds to buddying silverwolf.

???

All kinds of alarms go off.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 pm

In post 601, freeko wrote:omgus vote wake as well

FOS: freeko

OMGUS never crossed my mind. It's scummy of you to interpret my vote that way after what I quoted.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by House »

In post 608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

???

You really think Wake is that stupid?

???

All kinds of derp arlarms go off.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:08 pm

That quote I posed at the beginning of this page is the single most scummy thing that has happened in this entire game so far. Freeko close second.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by House »

In post 611, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That quote I posed at the beginning of this page is the single most scummy thing that has happened in this entire game so far. Freeko close second.

He clearly said he wasn't scum in that post.

Why do you disbelieve him?

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 610, House wrote:

???

???

What do you think he was trying to accomplish with that statement?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 612, House wrote:
In post 611, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That quote I posed at the beginning of this page is the single most scummy thing that has happened in this entire game so far. Freeko close second.

He clearly said he wasn't scum in that post.

Why do you disbelieve him?

Why would you believe someone who said they weren't scum early D1 in a mafia game?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by House »

In post 613, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 610, House wrote:

???

???

What do you think he was trying to accomplish with that statement?

Leave me alone, I'm interacting with ABR.

Revisit this issue later if you can't figure it out.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 486, House wrote:
In post 453, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 397, Egg wrote:

King - Hasn't done anything except jump on TSO. Answering he likes SK stands out, but I don't know what to make of it. Need to see more before I commit to a read here. Call him slightly scummier than my null pile I guess.

Kling is a
her
, please. :]

Anyway, I like being the SK because it's much easier to play as a Townie - I'm trying to kill off the Mafia too, you see. I don't have to deal with busing (I won't hesitate to bus as needed, I expect the same from my partners.) I don't have to protect any partners. When I'm Town I'm either a useless/weak Vanilla, or I'm a PR that's totally paranoid about getting NK'd. So, as an SK I get to play as Town and kill the hell out of everyone at Night. Good times! :lol:

I am Town this game, btw.

So KC, what do you think about the fact SW rolled scum this game?

I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is on my overly-long Potential Scum list.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 495, Mikazuki wrote:I know I haven't actually said much in this game, but just wanted to tell you guys I'm going to be replacing out very soon due to wayyyyy higher than expected study load. Higher education be crazy >_>

Anyway, best of luck to all you guys! Have fun! :D

Study hard, get good grades!

You'll be missed.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 576, ika wrote:
In post 575, Egg wrote:1) What charisma? I mean, I feel like she's playing more to the scum meta you are desribing than the town one so if you are still townreading her, you're doing a shitty job of describing her meta.

2) ok, neither one will probably happen then which is fine

1) then vote her and lynch her. look i suck with describing it and you haev no incentive to go read games so we are just reaching an impass.

I'm already voting her. I'm mostly trying to determine whether your town read on her is genuine or not.

Nik, *shrug*. I don't think I can possibly explain my Gamr read any better than I just did.

Elusive, my case isn't meta.

Tex, in the future if you see something like that leave it alone.

Dave, ika looking for power roles isn't as serious an issue as blatantly posting about it. I just don't even know how to react to that.

Elusive, post 397 should answer your question. Although dave has improved since that point. As for my read on you, why would time passing cause me to change my mind? You haven't done much of anything since I said you were just trying to look busy. People keep asking me about it and my vote is still on you. Why would I drop it? It's still why I think you are scum.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 616, Klingoncelt wrote:

I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is on my overly-long Potential Scum list.

Considering how many posts I have in this game, you should be able to figure something out about me by now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 pm

In post 613, SilverWolf wrote:What do you think he was trying to accomplish with that statement?

WIFOMing in a scummy way because he doesn't know what else to post.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 618, Egg wrote:
Dave, ika looking for power roles isn't as serious an issue as blatantly posting about it. I just don't even know how to react to that.

You're saying ika's posts saying he's looking for power roles is worse than the looking? I'd agree with that.
If that's not what you're saying, then what do you mean?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 432, Flubbernugget wrote:Is anybody following nik vs. garmr right now because I really can't right now.

Nice "information" but do you draw any conclusions from it? If not, why mention it?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Egg »

Sort of. It's more that he's specifically using names and telling us what he thinks about who is a power role.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by davesaz »

Do you have any comments on the other 200 posts since the last time you were here?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”