Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 667, SilverWolf wrote:Here's the deal. It's fucking frustrating as hell to have to deal with this shit from you two in games. You both come in here and one of you throws the SK label at me and uses the same old tired shit of long walls of analysis when the game has barely even fucking started. That came out of nowhere. No discussion. No nothing. Then throws down a vote for it on top of it. Then the other twists my words around into something I didn't say to use as an excuse to throw down a vote, talks to the other about whether or not I'm scum and wants to wagon me, while completely refusing to engage me, question me, or talk to me like a normal human being.

I tried and you two continued your games. I'm not going to put up with it.

Glass houses, dear. That's all I can say right now.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 668, Garmr wrote:Thinks I got from the last two pages.

I think silver wolfs town from her reactions in this convo alone. I don't think she has the heart to fake a emotional response like that.

I think that klingons probably the sk. She seems to have gotten wrapped up about it and by pushing the sk label on silver I think she thinks it's actually her attempt distancing herself from the role in the future.

If I were the SK do you really think I'd tell you how I play as the SK?

Wolf does this whenever anyone votes for her. Every. time.

No one has her permission to vote for her ever, especially when she's scum, or a tantrum will ensue. It gets old.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 671, ika wrote:im trying to figure out if house is being deliberately dense with sw right now or not....

kling i could see being sk with the major focus of it but not mafia scum at least

You know my SK game, Crimson. This ain't it.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Shiro »

Eh I dunno what to make of the above stuff. It does seem a bit over the top reaction especially if u consider that I was told that this is how house is but then again I don't really know how SW acts

Bleh still town read her
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Shiro »

@Elusive It is not about that specific post I generally dislike the I don't read big posts attitude.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 am

Post by House »

In post 678, Shiro wrote:Eh I dunno what to make of the above stuff. It does seem a bit over the top reaction especially if u consider that
I was told that this is how house is
but then again I don't really know how SW acts

Bleh still town read her

Who told you such a thing?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Shiro »

@Gamr a little above
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Shiro »

Wait no it might get have someone else let me search
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 508, dragonspawn wrote:My guess is housed is trying to get some response from kc about SW. As you aren't her, I don't think he cares about your response.
Nothing personal just how house plays.

The bolded
it was dragon not gamr sorry gamr
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 676, Klingoncelt wrote:

I think silver wolfs town from her reactions in this convo alone. I don't think she has the heart to fake a emotional response like that.

I think that klingons probably the sk. She seems to have gotten wrapped up about it and by pushing the sk label on silver I think she thinks it's actually her attempt distancing herself from the role in the future.

No one has her permission to vote for her ever, especially when she's scum, or a tantrum will ensue. It gets old.

I don't know, that kind of stuff is really hard to fake. Do you have an example of them faking it in the past?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Yes and you'd probably tell me how you play sk as town as well. So I take that action as a null.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

This is a lie. Check any of my games. You are scum or SK. You've never treated me like this before and you know me. You know this is completely untrue. You go ahead and keep your vote on me. If you are town, I'll never play with you again. Count on it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 684, DeltaWave wrote:

I don't know, that kind of stuff is really hard to fake. Do you have an example of them faking it in the past?

She'll never find one because she's lying. I have never, ever faked an emotional reaction. I don't do that ever. I don't like it when it's done to me, I sure as hell would never do it to anyone else. I am firmly against that kind of play. If I get upset, it's real. Klingon knows this, she knows me. She also knows when I'm town. I don't believe she is town attacking me like this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 678, Shiro wrote:Eh I dunno what to make of the above stuff. It does seem a bit over the top reaction especially if u consider that I was told that this is how house is but then again I don't really know how SW acts

Bleh still town read her

Nope, This is not how House usually treats me in a game. If he wanted to read me, there's many ways he could of done it without getting me upset. That said, his reaction to it is far more town than Klingon's.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm going to quote this again for emphasis and say again this is a straight up lie. You can check any game here. Check my last scum game, where Klingon used the same walls of analysis BS on me and voted for me. I didn't get upset or throw a fit. House was in that game. Check any game where someone has voted for me.

She Is Lying. I have gotten pissy offsite in a few games, much different meta over there, and much different reasons but it is not something I do as scum or as a scum ploy. I've been town almost every time and she is well aware of this. She is well aware of this.

Klingon is lying. Straight up lying. Town doesn't lie or manipulate. She has ulterior motives. She also knows my play and there is definitely a reason she wants to stick to the lie that I'm scum and wants to lie about my play.

Don't trust her for shit!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Klingoncelt

For lying and manipulating my meta to suit her own purposes.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 675, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 667, SilverWolf wrote:Here's the deal. It's fucking frustrating as hell to have to deal with this shit from you two in games. You both come in here and one of you throws the SK label at me and uses the same old tired shit of long walls of analysis when the game has barely even fucking started. That came out of nowhere. No discussion. No nothing. Then throws down a vote for it on top of it. Then the other twists my words around into something I didn't say to use as an excuse to throw down a vote, talks to the other about whether or not I'm scum and wants to wagon me, while completely refusing to engage me, question me, or talk to me like a normal human being.

I tried and you two continued your games. I'm not going to put up with it.

Glass houses, dear. That's all I can say right now.

This shows me, she's doing it for revenge. I really wish I could say why. I can't. But she came in here with a grudge. I'm basically at the point where she goes or I go. I'm sure she's not town. I know I am. So we'll just keep our votes on each other, until one of us is gone.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I am still on V/LA until the 29th.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 673, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 661, House wrote:Bringing your USMB site meta over here feels pretty forced, SW.

This isn't your first time drawing votes on this site, and you didn't make this kind of scene about it.

If you had pulled this over on USMB, I'd have moved on. Here, I'm not buying it because you're an IC that knows better than to set such an example even outside the newbie queue.

^ ^ ^
This.

So you see, here's the lie. She agrees with House that this isn't my first time drawing votes here and I never got this upset about it (it isn't about the votes anyway). Yet, right after that she says I do this every time someone votes for me. She's lying. If she is town, she's lying as town and holding a grudge. If she's scum or SK, she's playing to her wincon because I know her well enough that I would be someone she would go after.

If she isn't the SK, and is town, she has absolutely no reason whatsoever to obsess over the role of SK like she has most of the game. Where's her scumhunting except going after me?

She also knows when I'm town and wouldn't screw up her wincon if she is town by going after a fellow townie AFTER I got upset the way she has and especially because she knows me and knows I NEVER lie as town or fake an emotional reaction as ANY alignment.

Lynch All Liars.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

This whole being a worthless cunt blatanty out in the instead of working with people seems to be working real well.

I should try it in my next scum game.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 622, davesaz wrote:
In post 432, Flubbernugget wrote:Is anybody following nik vs. garmr right now because I really can't right now.

Nice "information" but do you draw any conclusions from it? If not, why mention it?

To see if anyone can relate to the struggle I'm having with it and bring out my opinion that the format of the discussion is anti-town.

Would you like to continue your straw grasping to get away with sheeping/buddying house?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 694, Flubbernugget wrote:This whole being a worthless cunt blatanty out in the instead of working with people seems to be working real well.

I should try it in my next scum game.

Is this directed at me?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

No.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Thank You for clarifying Flubber. I wasn't sure because it came right after something I said.

Never mind then. :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:15 am

Post by elusive »

Its like someone did some research and found out what led me to going nuclear in the first place. Flubber since you seem to have trouble identifying who you're speaking to - who are you referring to in #694 if it isn't yourself?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”