Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 828, SilverWolf wrote:If you guys don't lynch Klingon today or me, I will quit.

Klingon-You are blacklisted. I will never play in a game with you again.

Done

Then quit, Mertex.

As for me, I'll never be in another game with your psycho ass again.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 829, davesaz wrote:I am seeing flail here, and it's not SW.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Pedit: I wrote this before SW's latest post but popped into preview to add the vote tag. SW's post had no bearing on my vote.

No. You're seeing a townie pointing out Wolf's flail.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 850, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 828, SilverWolf wrote:If you guys don't lynch Klingon today or me, I will quit.

Klingon-You are blacklisted. I will never play in a game with you again.

Done

Then quit, Mertex.

As for me, I'll never be in another game with your psycho ass again.

You are a fucking bitch and have burned every bridge with me. Do not speak to me again.

I am town. You destroyed this game for me and I will probably be leaving my other games as well.

Congratulations. You win!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 831, SilverWolf wrote:The only time Klingon has ever been this nasty to anyone is when she is scum.

Lie. I can provide external links upon request.

I refuse to put up with it. She has absolutely zero reason to call me scum and zero reason to attack me in the manner she has chose to do so.

I apologize to everyone for having to put up with this drama.

It is clear one of us has to go. I am 99% sure if you lynch Klingon, it will be a scum flip.

If it's town, then she is trying really hard to ruin the game for everyone and destroy any friendship we had for absolutely no reason.

I never did anything to deserve her bile and her wrath.

If she's not scum, I'd eat that hat texcat and elusive keep talking about.

Except that you act like scum and went batshit when 2 people voted for you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

SW - what about the satisfaction you may get from lynching klingon? There are many who would bite.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:SW - what about the satisfaction you may get from lynching klingon? There are many who would bite.

Why did you vote for me then if that's the case?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I think KC is more calculated and serious in these games. Sort of like the Texas Holdem player you don't want to mess with.

Silverwolf is a bit more emotional, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and she's an active and helpful force when Town, and there have been times where she pawed at Scum more often than not but needed to take it further.

KC, from what I remember from the other site, has very good instincts. She may remember more than I do how she sniffed out Scum rather early.

Wolfie, if Town, is really, really good to play with if you are nice to her. She and KC both are solid players to play with if you're all Town. Sometimes their unique personalities clash and, if I could have things my way, I'd like to not see that happen.

And let's not even get started on House, FA_Q2, and dragonspawn. I'd like to see AyeCantSeeYou migrate over here, too, and Skybird has been about a few times.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm

In post 855, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:SW - what about the satisfaction you may get from lynching klingon? There are many who would bite.

Why did you vote for me then if that's the case?

Well, I'm one person. Gamr, Wake, etc. all seem to follow you. I sheeped you but you unvoted, don't be surprised if I'm not sheeping you any longer.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by House »

In post 833, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 817, Klingoncelt wrote:
"You've never treated me like this before..."

Damn right I haven't. I've put up with your ridiculous tantrums and your self-proclaimed "tells" long enough. You are scum. And your tantrum after just a couple of votes is inexcusable, as is your rush to claim.

In post 818, Klingoncelt wrote:
I never said you faked emotional reactions, I said you have them because no one is allowed to vote you off, ever.

So fuck that, hunny.

This is completely unacceptable and inexcusable.

If somebody is personally attacking you, or if you feel they are, the correct course of action is to report it to the mod.

Not threaten to quit.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm

SW - I felt that your unvote of Wake was extremely scummy.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by ika »

-.-

seriously kling? i mean fucking serious?

fake eits: what house said tbh im at a point of reposrting you myself. i dont care if you are right that sw is scum at this point, the fact you pushed her so far to replace out (regardless of her alignemt) is enough for em to jsut say "i dont care if you were to fucking claim cop"

VOTE: kling

this vote is not moving unless if i see a pretty good damn reason to. im usally not for policys but this is an exception
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I think the best thing SW can do right now is play to her strengths.

Minimize your weaknesses.

You're active as hell and honest, and you make no bones about getting into discussion and have been building up a health resistance to buddying.

You need to have more confidence in yourself. I know you're good at this game, and can take it even further.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm Town: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... er.355143/

I'm Town, Wolf is Scum: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... ed.361527/

I'm Town, Mertex'ed Day 3: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... -6.371364/

I'm 3rd party (SK, MM, whatevs): (scroll to bottom of page and work your way up, each Day gets its own thread): http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisp ... ook-3-Fire
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by ika »

wake is still scum btw
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

Let's start with Kling- She's been laying pretty low all game not really pushing hard. Her vote on tso seems opportunistic. I have had more games with tso than she has and I saw nothing wrong with it. Also It was her pushing on a viewpoint than doesn't really effect this game that much. She talks how much she likes the sk even through normally this a null she gets worked up in how silver wolf is the sk. She is the only player emphasizing the sk.

In post 480, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 474, SilverWolf wrote:dragonspawn are you really going to come in here and make a whole bunch of observations on nothing and say nothing? Klingon-same to you.

Like anyone else is saying lots.

We have a million years till deadline, I'll have plenty to say soon enough.

She bags on the content everyone else is producing yet up till that point she has been worthless as fuck and hasn't done anything to improve the content.

In post 481, Klingoncelt wrote:

Look hard at Egg, Garmr, and Wake. Tell me what you think.

If she wanted to know what she thought of me eg and wake she would of said what do you think. Instead she says to look hard implying that we are scum she is using word play to push what she wants people to scum read.

In post 631, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 503, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 478, ika wrote:[

I got one, whos do you suspect is sk? (yes there is a motive for my sk hunt)

Not a question I was expecting to see you ask.

What does everyone think of ika's question about the sk?

Ika knows lots about setups & mechanics, if he thinks there's an SK, there probably is.

20 players; T:S ratio is usually 3:1, that's 15 Town and 5 Scum.

So:
1 scumteam with 5 members or
1 scumteam with 3 members, 1 scumteam with 2 or
1 scumteam with 4 members, 1 SK or
2 scumteams with 2 members each, 1 SK

I believe the slip is genuine but genuine for a sk. She seems to of accepted the fact there may be a sk in the set up way to easily before looking at night kills and list more scenarios with multiple scum teams aka mutiple kill scenarios. I think she was planning ahead for explaining the extra night kill.

There's also how she pushed the sk label onto silver and well the stuff that happened/still happening after I actually posted.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 856, Wake1 wrote:I think KC is more calculated and serious in these games. Sort of like the Texas Holdem player you don't want to mess with.

Silverwolf is a bit more emotional, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and she's an active and helpful force when Town, and there have been times where she pawed at Scum more often than not but needed to take it further.

KC, from what I remember from the other site, has very good instincts. She may remember more than I do how she sniffed out Scum rather early.

Wolfie, if Town, is really, really good to play with if you are nice to her. She and KC both are solid players to play with if you're all Town. Sometimes their unique personalities clash and, if I could have things my way, I'd like to not see that happen.

And let's not even get started on House, FA_Q2, and dragonspawn. I'd like to see AyeCantSeeYou migrate over here, too, and Skybird has been about a few times.

Is Skybird Cafe? Cafe's very smart.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

REPLACE OUT
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Don't quit, SW. Regardless of our alignments you do have a support network. The experience you get in Large games is precious, and a lot of us from the main site are here. Please don't walk away when you have friends here who like having you around.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 863, ika wrote:wake is still scum btw

Inbewteen posting but agreed
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 860, ika wrote:-.-

fake eits: what house said tbh im at a point of reposrting you myself. i dont care if you are right that sw is scum at this point, the fact you pushed her so far to replace out (regardless of her alignemt) is enough for em to jsut say "i dont care if you were to fucking claim cop"

this vote is not moving unless if i see a pretty good damn reason to. im usally not for policys but this is an exception

She routinely replaces out when someone votes for her. True story. I'm telling you, she goes batshit when she's suspected by anyone.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 770, Aneninen wrote:The more I read Ika's early-20-page-ish posts the more FoS emerges, it seems that he wants to rolefish, which is scummy.

Albert B Rampage is a gut-read town, even if I can't explain it, maybe because posts like would be soooo lame from a scum...?

House telling people to get off his private conversation with another player (yet again in ) is a thing I don't like and I wonder whether it is an alignment tell.

Considering he stated point blank that he was trying to figure out everyone's role in one of his first posts, I'm extremely surprised you needed to read 20 pages to figure it out
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 865, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 856, Wake1 wrote:I think KC is more calculated and serious in these games. Sort of like the Texas Holdem player you don't want to mess with.

Is Skybird Cafe? Cafe's very smart.

Shaitra. I'd like to see Cafe come over, too. We should invite Aye and Cafe over. :P Maybe Sameech too?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by ika »

In post 869, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 860, ika wrote:-.-

She routinely replaces out when someone votes for her. True story. I'm telling you, she goes batshit when she's suspected by anyone.

KLING SERIOSULY SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WANT TO PLAY WITH FUCKING SW CUS SHES A GOOD PLAYER, THE FACT YOU PUSHED HER EMOTIONAL STATE TO REPALCING OUT IS ENOUGH FOR ME. I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT HER ALIGNEMT RIGHT NOW
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by ika »

jeez im leaving this thread before iget into an ire state
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Have to agree with ika atm.

We should be doing everything we can to keep players from replacing out (especially if they're good and fun).
— House*
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”