House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 am

Post by House »

In post 926, Shiro wrote:Say what you want but you did instigate this. SW was arguing with you first telling you to sto treating her like that then you backed off and Kc prolonged it.

How exactly am I misrepresenting anything?

In anycase tell me then what are the reasons she is scum other than the drama caused? Because honestly that isn't much of a reason.

1) Precisely, I backed off so things could chill out. You don't understand the definition of the term instigate. My interaction with SilverWolf was genuine, and when I read her as town, I left her the fuck alone. KC shit up the thread with all this bullshit to create the very drama that is dredging on right now & it's not going to end until one of us is gone, period.

2) You're misrepping me my claiming I put KC up to all this bullshit by asking her opinion, which is a flat out lie & extremely offensive besides.

3) Drama is pro-scum you nitwit. It's shitting up the thread a hell of a lot more than innocuous fluff posts.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 am

Post by House »

my = by

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Drixx »

Looking for guilty consciences Ika?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 am

Post by ika »

In post 952, Drixx wrote:Looking for guilty consciences Ika?

not really, im jsut POEing right now

Like i have said, opens bore me to tears cus all i have to do is deduct role. And then i check who i doubt and move on with my life
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm quiet now, but I'll pounce when I see something worth my valuable time :P
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Egg »

Ika, my bad.

Freeko, Anne and drix weren't random. But if you don't have an answer for me, it's not relevant.

Drix, I think it was the way you phrased it. It felt like" everyone drop your scrum reads and vote a lurker" and my first thought was something like now why is this so important to you? I don't know. It just felt weird to me. Talk to me about king though. I took the SK stuff as a town tell for her transparency about how she would play it.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:18 am

Post by House »

In post 955, Egg wrote:Ika, my bad.

Freeko, Anne and drix weren't random. But if you don't have an answer for me, it's not relevant.

Drix, I think it was the way you phrased it. It felt like" everyone drop your scrum reads and vote a lurker" and my first thought was something like now why is this so important to you? I don't know. It just felt weird to me. Talk to me about king though.
I took the SK stuff as a town tell for her transparency about how she would play it.

Why? I've discussed my scum game as scum. She's far more brazen than I.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:19 am

Post by ika »

For me with opens, i find its much easier to jsut find everyones roles. its too textbook of a game to play.

this is literally my take on opens:
PR want to act like VTs
VTs want to act like PRs
VTs want to just be VTs cus then cna obvitown
Scums want to act like VT

its a stupid cycle. nobody ever wants to diviate from it.

pedit: its fine, your still a strong town read of mine. is the second refering to em or somethign?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:20 am

Post by ika »

also drixx i have other reasons for suspecting you but it cant be said atm
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:23 am

Post by House »

In post 957, ika wrote:For me with opens, i find its much easier to jsut find everyones roles. its too textbook of a game to play.

PR want to act like VTs
VTs want to act like PRs

pedit: its fine, your still a strong town read of mine. is the second refering to em or somethign?

I'm not concerned with your read of me. I'm concerned with your read of KlingonCelt. Your soft-defense is troubling me. Although, you
do
have a history of going to bat for scum on weak grounds.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:28 am

Post by ika »

In post 959, House wrote:
In post 957, ika wrote:For me with opens, i find its much easier to jsut find everyones roles. its too textbook of a game to play.

PR want to act like VTs
VTs want to act like PRs

I'm not concerned with your read of me. I'm concerned with your read of KlingonCelt. Your soft-defense is troubling me. Although, you
do

that was directed at egg house....

but show me where im defending her? from what i last recall im pushing her as sk who tried to basicly go "SW is sk"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:29 am

Post by ika »

and yes house i bat scums for the weakest and shittyiest reasons. im not a logic player. im a gut and instict player.

now you want o be useful to me and tlak about your scum/town reads or not?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:30 am

Post by ika »

god im leaving this thread before ijsut tunr into a hatefest guy again...
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:31 am

Post by House »

In post 961, ika wrote:
now you want o be useful to me and tlak about your scum/town reads or not?

After KlingonCelt is dead one way or the other, sure.

If people want me to participate, they'll get rid of the player that damaged the game. As far as I'm concerned, this game is frozen as long as she's still in it.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 am

Post by House »

In post 960, ika wrote:
In post 959, House wrote:

PR want to act like VTs
VTs want to act like PRs

do

that was directed at egg house....

And mine was directed at Egg. idk why I misquoted.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 958, ika wrote:also drixx i have other reasons for suspecting you but it cant be said atm

Fair enough. As a fair warning, I get scumread pretty much always. I played mafia previously in the community forum at the Diablo incgamers site. Feel free to go look if you find meta helpful. As for your observation about how people play in their roles ... I sort agree. I think a lot of people have a tendency to fall into familiar ruts. I personally try and change things up and experiment. If I just did the same thing every game, then forum mafia would have long ago stopped being entertaining to me.

@Egg - I think you have a case of you reading more into what I said than was there. I am pretty sure that we've caught one scum, although with the WKing going on her behalf I am now wondering if the SK slip was as obvious as it seemed. You tell me:

Post #453 - Klingoncelt is clearly talking about SK and how she likes SK and how she plays SK. She also mentioned SK as her favorite role when answering Elusive's mini quiz, fwiw.
Post #631 - Klingoncelt tries to deflect to Ika as origin of SK "theory" and "slips" by somehow not knowing the open setup? This seemed temporally inconsistent with the earlier SK talk from a couple of days earlier.

Post #631 is the interesting one to me. I originally read that as an SK slip, but with the White Knighting going on, I have to wonder if that's a fake slip all around. The proximate reactions to that post in the thread were mostly people feeling like that almost certainly wasn't an intentional "slip", which is pretty much exactly what you would want from making a post like that as scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Egg »

House, SKs usually avoid talking about SK. Your only goal is survival. I've never played with King though so maybe I'm wrong. Still, I feel like the case is very weak.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 am

Post by ika »

@drixx: link to the site? i might have to sign up over there cus im more into 24-48 hr deadlines

@house: -.-

while im in agreement, it shouldn't stop you from talking to players about the game

@egg: we have played with her. I have played with her when she was 3rd party MM. So I would like to think we have a much more vauled idea but if you disagree and think its weak theres not much i can say
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 am

Post by House »

In post 966, Egg wrote:House, SKs usually avoid talking about SK. Your only goal is survival. I've never played with King though so maybe I'm wrong. Still, I feel like the case is very weak.

Whose ass did you pull that assumption out of? When it's known there's an SK in the setup, there's zero motive to avoid discussing it as the SK.

Meta KlingonCelt, because like I said, she's more brazen than I am.

Your assumption is terrible & you're making the same mistake you made in our last game together.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:48 am

Post by House »

In post 967, ika wrote:

while im in agreement, it shouldn't stop you from talking to players about the game

Well it does, and if you were as offended as you claimed by her sociopathic rampage, you'd do the same.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Egg »

I don't have any meta of King. I've never played with her.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 am

Post by House »

In post 970, Egg wrote:I don't have any meta of King. I've never played with her.

That deflection is weak, Egg.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 am

Post by House »

In post 970, Egg wrote:I don't have any meta of King. I've never played with her.

This is not Egg quality townplay. Even when he's wrong, he at least does his homework. He's avoiding it here.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 941, Egg wrote:Anen, can you explain the King vote? It looks like she was right about Silver's reaction to pressure and if this is even more true when Silver is scum, as King claims, doesn't Silver look scummier than King here?
Anen wrote:Klingonette's question was really low, ABR's answer was scummy. He was riding the hysteria, increased the tension while he, himself stayed calm

Yes. Especially where he says "let's see where this goes". He's enjoying the attention being somewhere other than on himself. He wants a lynch to come from this. Which implies he is scum and not with King. Do you disagree? Why do you think King is scum, again? Do you think King and ABR are scum together?

I had been thinking that Klingonette could be scum way before that flame war between her and Silverwolf started.
As for ABR, I used to have a gut-town-read on him but it has gone in a split second because of his .
Also, I've been thinking about the same thing, namely, it's not too likely they're scum together – and see my next post too!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 am

Post by ika »

In post 969, House wrote:
In post 967, ika wrote:

Well it does, and if you were as offended as you claimed by her sociopathic rampage, you'd do the same.

im offended as well and you can see that im voting her, however it shouldnt put you on a hold form talkign to others abotu stuff.

but whatever im not going to push it.

@egg, seriosuly its day fucking 1. me and hosue has made a case and you call it "weak" you saw the toxtivity she brought, at least consider it for policy cus im with house on this, untill shes gone the vote doesnt move

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”