Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 343, ActionDan wrote:Pretty ok with rylai seems town.

What
In post 343, ActionDan wrote:If it wasn't obvious I think serene is town with that explanation of the sb suspicion and I can follow it.

What x2
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 76, The_Relentless wrote:I dunno who this serious bananas guy is but I see nothing in his post that isn't just a general mafia joke.

How'd you know sb stood for serious bananas. I don't think that name was mentioned
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

idk dude I just strung some random silly sounding words together as a joke. if that's his actual username then that's pretty funny
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 350, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 343, ActionDan wrote:Pretty ok with rylai seems town.

What
In post 343, ActionDan wrote:If it wasn't obvious I think serene is town with that explanation of the sb suspicion and I can follow it.

What x2

The first is a read
The 2nd is a read with a reason for it
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 352, The_Relentless wrote:idk dude I just strung some random silly sounding words together as a joke. if that's his actual username then that's pretty funny

Lmao. 4 real?
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

yea, btw dan
In post 344, ActionDan wrote:Oh i like thdgs the legend

this post implies you knew that thdgkdms plays mafia professionally, are you from the same mafia clan as us?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I'm from shrinemaiden having been introduced by conqueror(987) my college roommate and subject of the occasional shadoweh fanfic. Dormio, from the site also, was first made known to me as I watched conq play the darker than black game.
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I don't believe you. are you sure you're not actually mrskrsm
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

either him or cdgsndgk
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 343, ActionDan wrote:Ok I've read up to page 7 so far but imma take a break to get thoughts out.

Pretty ok with rylai seems town.

hi. what in Rylai's one post up to page 7 did you find town?

In post 343, ActionDan wrote:Pieguy's read list is skeevy especially with all three of serene sky and relentless on there plus a nonentity like ank plus the massclaim of the spell cards with the condition of not revealing why per his discretion is not something I readily trust

hi. exactly why do you think me having all of Serene/SP/Relentless as town is scummy? additionally, why do you think me having a "non-entity" as town is scummy, especially when you put Rylai as town after only 1 fucking post? this seems like you're coming up with bullshit to suit a predetermined read since I can think of literally no logical explanation for it.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Very well, you have bested me. You see I've left out a key fact. Conqueror is actually kilgamayan who also is know as agjtdgjl while i am actually ywrcbwrz
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

also @ActionDan
1) why is Shadoweh's 1st post town at all. I looked up her town meta & she's usually a lot more aggressive when she feels a town-read is being unjustly attacked. even if I think town'd be more forceful here regardless of meta it seems weird that you'd be town-reading her since there's nothing town about that post
2) I would hardly call "could be town" a real read re:GiF. how are you actually reading GiF? do you not have an issue with his post:content ratio?
3) explain town!Rylai Crestfall? Have not found her posts particularly strong. you seem like you're throwing town reads around for no real reason tbh.

will address other posts later; have been skimming but wanted to catch Dan while he's here.

cut: I didn't know Conqueror was Kilgamayan. do you have any links to games where Conqueror played so I can look up his meta?
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

rylai point is esp. cuz you claimed to be at like... page 7 and she only had one line by then iirc
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

mr dan

are you still reading or are you done at 7 pages? is it because 7 is a magical number and you're superstitious about it? or is it because reading any more than 7 pages in a day can potentially cause irreversible damage?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by ActionDan »

A key difference would be that rylai has content and a vote i like in that one post whereas ank doesnt have either (self voting don't count)

having all as town when i think two are scummy and both are attacking the other one In your read list should be reason enough for why I don't like it.

I am currently reading more as i babysit. It takes time to read and understand and compartmentalize further posts
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 330, notscience wrote:Hey pieguy I'm just going to throw this out there because I need to protect my buddy and all that

plus tbh I am skimming and need to read seriously but

do you think gif's touhou game and misreading her might cause you to be increasingly suspicious of her and give you a false guilty?

my thoughts on Sakura right now are _extremely_ mixed.

I first thought she was scum in because I thought her posting up to then came off as forced, in a very specific way. she had been going on and on before this game started that she had been scum the last 3 times she played and was worried her town game would get a lot worse because of that. however, she spent a lot of time overemphasizing the fact that she didn't remember x, she didn't remember y, asking when game z happened, etc., which I didn't like bc I don't really know where she was going with some of it (e.g. ); almost as if she thought she would be lost as town, but wasn't sure exactly *how* she'd be lost and so it came off forced. she continued doing this up to the point where I said she was probably scum.

the last line of came off forced to me in the way I usually expect from her as scum. most of her forced posts come up in back-and-forth interactions where she really doesn't know how to respond, so she just comes up with something random-ish.

however, after a bit, I started thinking her play actually looks similar to her old style of play (before the games such as PvZ, O569 etc.). and I know this is shit logic, but I think Sakura as scum would be able to emulate her obv-town game like she did in GIF-game, which she isn't doing here; so I think her reaction to me is more likely to be town her. and I don't think she would think to deliberately play like she used to as town as scum before her playstyle shift as opposed to trying harder to emulate her aggressive/obvtown game.

however, at the same time, if she was out of practice as town, I don't really see any reason to rule out that she would be scum and out of practice as well; in which case this would be incorrect and I'm back at square one with all this. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because she's playing way different than she did in her recent town games and now seems to be acting like those games never existed and her play was always like this (whether genuine or faked).

/shrug

walk me through why you think she's town?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

In post 292, Sakura Hana wrote:
If this is your reason for suspecting GIF, then what's your opinion on me who hasn't contributed much either?

You're throwing out questions and interactions in the thread, and the way you're using your voting power so far feels sincere, so you're not scum

[quote="In post 282
What is this supposed to mean?[/quote]
He's only said to vote Shadoweh, and it's extremely frustrating to both play and watch when he does this, especially back in our home forum where 3 day long days is the norm, and I do not look forward to 1 minimalistic post every 4 days, and not accepting this if it happens, so "No"

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:
1. how is "not contributing" a scum tell?

By providing a presence without actually doing anything just adds useless words to the thread while pretending to be

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:Kagami, Gaiden, Drezi immediately come to mind) and singling out GIF? it feels like you're bullshitting reads here.p

Kagami at least provided questions and stuff, the other 2 I completely forgot existed

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:2. this is...... explicitly not why SP is accusing SB as scum. SP's reason is clearly not that SB is town reading SF, it's the
reason
for doing so: he thought "scum Serene is more careful" wasn't a good enough reason. how do you get "saying SF is town" from that?

Fair point, still don't buy it

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:you're aware Serene's reason for clearing SB was entirely based on meta, right?

Like I was saying, I don't like the use of meta but I understand his logic on doing so and it's clear for me

Anyways this post has been sitting here for hours so I'll just put this here for now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 343, ActionDan wrote:Pieguy's read list is skeevy especially with all three of serene sky and relentless on there plus a nonentity like ank plus the massclaim of the spell cards with the condition of not revealing why per his discretion is not something I readily trust

actually, hold on.

you're aware I have SP as scum and not town, right?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

or what the fuck are you saying here?

I'm guessing you meant Serenes, SB, and Relentless?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Oh i guess i interpreted sb as sp in your post. I blame dyslexia
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Well thats redeeming I suppose
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ooh I think AD might be town. It's gut. >.>
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 366, Rylai Crestfall wrote:By providing a presence without actually doing anything just adds useless words to the thread while pretending to be

so it's not just "lack of content", it's being here and deliberately not doing anything. OK, we can proceed

In post 366, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Fair point, still don't buy it

why, specifically, don't you buy it, and why do you think this angle is less likely to come from town than scum?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 365, pieguyn wrote:however, after a bit, I started thinking her play actually looks similar to her old style of play (before the games such as PvZ, O569 etc.). and I know this is shit logic, but I think Sakura as scum would be able to emulate her obv-town game like she did in GIF-game, which she isn't doing here; so I think her reaction to me is more likely to be town her. and I don't think she would think to deliberately play like she used to as town as scum before her playstyle shift as opposed to trying harder to emulate her aggressive/obvtown game.

oh and to elaborate more on this, another thing I think points more towards her being town is that the rest of her interaction with me besides 304 didn't really feel planned, but that's almost entirely gut

sooooo
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I'm just gonna post normally now; thought page-by-page would make having to catch up constantly easier (ms sux) but feeling more like it makes my posts unnecessarily long and annoying to read.

@SB
: do you still think Sky_Paladin is scum? in #266 you seem to suspect him but in #86 you said his recent post was a counter-example of your suspicions. did you read his post? what were your thoughts?
@zMuffinMan
: why are you voting pieguyn over Serenes? actually, that's not my real question here. if you think pieguyn is a better vote than Serenes than why are you putting so much more effort into convincing people to go after Serenes? I've seen maybe one paragraph about pieguyn out of you and it's rather dissonant. what are your thoughts on his Sky_Paladin vote? I felt it was p. reasonable and enough to move him out of the "doing nothing" pool.
@pieguyn
: why is Rylai worse than Sky_Paladin? I don't get why you'd single out Rylai for hating on GiF while town-reading me when I dislike him for the same reasons. also, explain Sakura scum? I may actually agree there but want to know what you're seeing.
@Rylai Crestfall
: what's "sincere" about the way Sakura Hana is using her voting power? if anything, using half of it to seal off shenanigans from people you don't even have reads on is a sort of "safe" play I'd expect scum to make, whereas town could be actively pressing people with their votes.

I actually think Sakura Hana is pretty scummy at this point just cuz she keeps posting but her reads don't evolve. She's worse about this than GiF at this point, only GiF is at least assertive. A large part of her activity correlated with pieguyn pressuring her, too, and there was a line pieguyn said about one of her posts looking "forced" and tbh that's the way I've felt about most of her emotional appeals.

Serenes #285. Why do you expect Shadoweh to react to a jokewagon? She herself said that these votes are how she'd expect certain players to say hello. There's no real pressure there for scum!Shadoweh to respond to.
imo Serenes' pushes are contrived and his focus is more on brushing votes off of him than finding scum; as town he should have found something more substantial by now.
re: Shadoweh question: Shadoweh's defense of you is useless because "I think X is Y" by itself doesn't turn heads. Even early on, town doesn't want people to waste time on their town-reads. As I said to ActionDan, I'd expect town!Shadoweh to be yelling a lot more about this. contrast with basically everything pieguyn has posted about you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”