elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:34 am

Post by elusive »

So it was ABR who actually put personal info on SW (although KC did too in a passive aggressive way) out and then Mod redacted it? I'm not sure why people were railing just against KC and not getting rid of ABR for that alone? SW should be told what the original post contained, by her friends, and then be recommended to have higher authorities deal with it. House and ika, why not mad at ABR?

Never share personal info with potentially crazy people on the internet. At least wait to meet in a very public place and even then treat them like a potential serial killer. Doesn't people learn these things in school or on TV?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:42 am

Post by House »

In post 1200, elusive wrote:So it was ABR who actually put personal info on SW (although KC did too in a passive aggressive way) out and then Mod redacted it? I'm not sure why people were railing just against KC and not getting rid of ABR for that alone? SW should be told what the original post contained, by her friends, and then be recommended to have higher authorities deal with it. House and ika, why not mad at ABR?

Because ABR's post would not have happened were it not for KC's instigation.

He's not without blame, but I'm not a fan of scorched earth tactics. Take out the root of the problem, and the rest will resolve itself.

The root of the problem is KlingonCelt.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 am

Post by elusive »

The person who instigated a murder is charged with Accomplice or something like that. The Murderer is charged with Murder.

I don't know what redacted held but if it seriously held a value then that is much worse. KC is not off the hook because it tried to use "backhandedness" to do the same thing but ABR actually crossing the line 100% is actually more so bad.

For example, you share you RL picture with someone and then you have an online fight with them and they say "House shouldn't even be talking, do you know that he's not 6feets but much less then that?" And then another person comes and states, "Yeah he's 5'6" The first is bad and the second is murder because they weren't involved in the actual emotional drama of it as a primary person.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 am

Post by House »

In post 1202, elusive wrote:The person who instigated a murder is charged with Accomplice or something like that. The Murderer is charged with Murder.

I don't know what redacted held but if it seriously held a value then that is much worse. KC is not off the hook because it tried to use "backhandedness" to do the same thing but ABR actually crossing the line 100% is actually more so bad.

For example, you share you RL picture with someone and then you have an online fight with them and they say "House shouldn't even be talking, do you know that he's not 6feets but much less then that?" And then another person comes and states, "Yeah he's 5'6" The first is bad and the second is murder because they weren't involved in the actual emotional drama of it as a primary person.

Wrong. I'm glad you're not my lawyer because you've never heard of terms such as depraved indifference.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:51 am

Post by elusive »

Well God forbid I have to ever need a lawyer and most people don't. So you are saying ABR is depraved-indifference or second degree murder?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 am

Post by House »

In post 1204, elusive wrote:Well God forbid I have to ever need a lawyer and most people don't. So you are saying ABR is depraved-indifference or second degree murder?

No, KlingonCelt displayed depraved indifference in her attacks on SilverWolf, which spurred ABR's post clarifying KlingonCelt's insinuation as to her age.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1199, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1180, davesaz wrote:The wagon itself is probably a good thing (town needs information and wagons are thus good in general), but the way people are handling it is not. If they're town and not giving reasons, we lack the information to distinguish them from the scum.

No, the Gammrn wagon is bad. Also, wagons can give information to the scums too: if they manage to push one hard enough, they can force townies to claim.

I wouldn't of been quick lynched anyway reading the general mood of the people and flow of the game. Even if I was quick lynched some people would have to improvise reasons as to why I would be a scum read and town could look from there on my wagon.

The wagon itself was a good thing because people it stopped the stale game state kling/sw made also we gained information and it brought Flubber to the spotlight.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by House »

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant’s conduct, not the injuries actually resulting.

Source: http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/depraved-indifference/

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Garmr »

@house and elusive.

Stop arguing about who's at fault it will make the game stale again.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 am

Post by House »

In post 1208, Garmr wrote:@house and elusive.

Stop arguing about who's at fault it will make the game stale again.

It already is.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 am

Post by elusive »

House,

Did he put a real age or did he make some sort of joke? I'm assuming because of redacted that he put a real number. From my understanding of SW it was the sharing of personal info that really got her to leave the game, before that she was only saying VLA.

Garmr, I will leave a game where I think the people suck so it's important to me to know many things like which player to avoid playing or knowing because they suckage.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Quite a few players have a scumread on Klingonett or ABR or both, regardless of the flame war happened. We should discuss about those reads instead of discussing about the flame war itself.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:00 am

Post by House »

In post 1210, elusive wrote:House,

Did he put a real age or did he make some sort of joke? I'm assuming because of redacted that he put a real number. From my understanding of SW it was the sharing of personal info that really got her to leave the game, before that she was only saying VLA.

Garmr, I will leave a game where I think the people suck so it's important to me to know many things like which player to avoid playing or knowing because they suckage.

He put her age in his post, in clarification of KlingonCelt's insinuation. Had she not gone there in the first place, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that ABR would have posted it.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

@house&elusive

What do you hope to achieve by continuing this and keeping the game in a stale state?

@Elusive can you do that after the game not during it?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:11 am

Post by House »

In post 1213, Garmr wrote:@house&elusive

What do you hope to achieve by continuing this and keeping the game in a stale state?

Justice.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:11 am

Post by elusive »

House,

I guess I think both committed egregious breaches but you're only calling out KC rather then ABR, did he have permission from SW to do so? I doubt it concerning her reactions and what's worst making insinuations or making the actual concrete thing?

That is what I meant by female drama in that its about making insinuations or being backhanded so that its harder to pin someone down for being cruel or whatever. Whereas its more masculine to just be direct and all offensive with cursing and stuff like that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I just posted a random answer to make everyone else shut up about it. Not relevant to the game. I didn't reveal anyone's private information.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:13 am

Post by House »

In post 1215, elusive wrote:House,

I guess I think both committed egregious breaches but you're only calling out KC rather then ABR, did he have permission from SW to do so? I doubt it concerning her reactions and what's worst making insinuations or making the actual concrete thing?

That is what I meant by female drama in that its about making insinuations or being backhanded so that its harder to pin someone down for being cruel or whatever. Whereas its more masculine to just be direct and all offensive with cursing and stuff like that.

If KC & ABR were both removed, I'd have no complaints. I just place more gravity on the one creating the entire scenario than I do 1 who makes 1 erratic post. If getting rid of KC meant he went too, I wouldn't shed any tears over it.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1214, House wrote:
In post 1213, Garmr wrote:@house&elusive

Justice.

Save the piteous justice till after the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:16 am

Silverwolf has to attend a funeral, I would like the speculation on her vla from you to stop elusive. Just stop. We need to carry on with the game not feed more drama.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:24 am

Post by elusive »

ABR, ok to the clarification.

House, to be honest I'm thinking that SW and KC could make up if they have been knowing each other for a while and stuff and like cry it all out which is why I'm hesitant to say stuff like that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:31 am

Post by elusive »

Yes, sorry to focus on this but I was following on my phone and missed some of the nuances and now just got a chance to reread properly and carefully and wanted to make sure I understood why ika was so upset (and house too I guess) since that is not typical ika.

Anyway, going to focus on the game now and all the posts by anen\dave\garmr\etc.

I'm not sure why there's a wagon on garmr for? Also flubber's move to it, ouch. Flubber what are your actual thoughts on Garmr beyond you moving to it to change the game state?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:48 am

Gamr: because of his bad and opportunistic push on klingon.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1203, House wrote:
In post 1202, elusive wrote:The person who instigated a murder is charged with Accomplice or something like that. The Murderer is charged with Murder.

Wrong. I'm glad you're not my lawyer because you've never heard of terms such as depraved indifference.

if you need a lawyer let me know house.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'd like to understand flubbers vote for garme better. It's a naked vote that just happens when the wagon heats up. That seems totally opportunistic to me.

flubber why the vote?

any other thoughts on flubbers vote?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”