Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2670, Ozgin wrote:The concept of a Freudian slip that isn't just a linguistics error. I'm just utterly fascinated by people who accidentally show their true intentions without even realizing it. Not saying that's what she did, but recognizing the possibility is just interesting to me personally. However, Kitz pretty much debunked my Freudian slip theory.

That was me not elusive.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2674, Ellie wrote:
In post 2670, Ozgin wrote:2) But is it really crazy to be so sure of something that you'd bet your life on it? Granted, it's not your real life, but there are some things I'd be willing to bet my life on (e.g. I bet my life that I can go outside and take a picture of a handful of snow and post it because winter sucks on the east coast).

Do you have any beliefs about this game that you would bet your game life on? I was talking about some other behavior from ABR that appears to stretch the boundaries of sanity.

Not necessarily, no. I can say with 80% confidence or so that there is one scum amongst a small list of players {ABR, Ellie, NJ, vf}. I have half a mind to include NobodySpecial in that list for what I think is lurking, but lack of content to me reads more null than scum because I empathize with people who are busy and have RL distractions.

PEdit:
Ellie wrote:
In post 2670, Ozgin wrote:The concept of a Freudian slip that isn't just a linguistics error. I'm just utterly fascinated by people who accidentally show their true intentions without even realizing it. Not saying that's what she did, but recognizing the possibility is just interesting to me personally. However, Kitz pretty much debunked my Freudian slip theory.

That was me not elusive.

Really? Man I should l2read. I apologize. Even so, I still don't think you're egotistical enough to do something like that either. You two are just slowly amalgamating in my mind, and I need to separate you lol.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2673, Ozgin wrote:Fair enough, I can't necessarily argue with you if you claim you know her meta very well and she has confirmed that. But what about your posts saying things like "It's impossible to lynch her" etc., you almost hinted at her being invincible. Why is that?

Well, elusive will not be lynched while I am alive. That is true. It would simply be too difficult to accomplish short of a cop guilty. I can't say I had a really good reason for posting that she wouldn't be lynched after me, though I also think that is true -- my town flip would simply prove that my reads are genuine. Not to mention, at that point both MathBlade and Grib were in the game, and I'm sure they would have worked hard to stop her lynch as well.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Alright Ozgin, let's prove them wrong.

vote: vikingfan
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Ellie »

Poor choice - I was tied for votes with vikingfan, you totally could have lynched me ABR. Don't give up so easily!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2624, elusive wrote:ABR, if VF flips town cop are you willing to be the quick lynch next day? I don't mean like arbitrary "saying it for the sake of saying it," I mean really since you seem 100% sure and unless you were town cop or actually a PR you're insistence is to be believed why.

Also, your meta is that you are ruthless, manipulative and will say anything which is what I remember from the first game so pot kettle. And you tried to kill me town too.

I hate these questions because they are ignorant.

I don't see a good reason to lead a lynch simply because someone had a bad read - EVERYONE has bad reads. You lynch because they are anti-town. If you think he is anti-town then his answer is rather meaningless.

Would you really expect scum to say no to this question? Would you really expect scum or town to not fight their lynch the next day when the flip was wrong? Would you expect town to say no to this?

Then what is the point of the question?

PEdit: STOP ADDING PAGES for one second. This is the FIFTH time I have tried to post this :D
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:So I leave to take a shower for about ten minutes, and 2.5 pages apparently fly by.

Wake me up when we have something important to talk about.

This highlights how I feel.

Every time I try and catch up someone else has already posted most of what I had to say anyway leaving me with... well... nothing to add really.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2614, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TSO, I promise you we will get back to Ellie in the future, can we please lynch vikingfan today?

In post 2608, vikingfan wrote:Do you not want him gone because of mod issues or do you not want him lynched?

I've very reasonably laid out why I think you're scum in a very non-personal way. I've been very specific about everything I said, and you should have given me the benefit of the doubt as town instead of latching on to me with OMGUS. I believe nothing you say anymore. I think he's town. Members of the vote block are manipulating other members of it to vote for him, and you are, and that makes him likely innocent.

In post 2612, elusive wrote:ABR, ika actually linked to something Doctor related. What did you glean from that?

Are you claiming loud doctor?

In post 2611, MathBlade wrote:@ABR -- I think goodmorning, kitz, mathblade, elusive and ellie all of those people are town. Hence not voting for them. I have said this before as well. When I flip town you'll see those are reads.

Yes, it's a vote block. Make no mistake about it. I don't trust it. And I am gathering my support around me to break it up by accurately singling out the scum in it.

I think the VF ship has sailed ABR, no matter how much you may want it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2585, ika wrote:
vikingfan: Dragonspawn, Nobody special, FA_Q2, silverwolf, Naked jogger
Ellie: ABR, T S O, Ozgin
ABR: vikingfan, Ellie, kitz, Goodmorning, Aeronaut
Nobody special: Ellie
Mathblade: Mathblade
Cheetory6: Shinobi
Aeronaut: elusive

Not voting: dragonspawn, Wake88, FA_Q2, Cheetory6

18 alive, 10 to lynch

11 days, 10 hours, 23 minutes

Mod notes: nothing

I am on here twice. Ellie is on her twice. Everyone want to check their vote and ensure it is where it belongs? I am sure that it is a real pain in the ass for ika to follow the votes in a game that like to shit out 10 pages a minute :D
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2565, FakedBlogger wrote:Oh so your definition of maniacal behavior is leaving voice recordings. I thought was assuming some sort of intelligence but guess not. Oh and hammering someone who could be scum is also much more maniacal than waiting for an overturn on what I know for a fact to be town. Right. Carry on dummy

Manic behavior is what you are doing right now and have been doing for days - BS one liners without any indication that you actually want to hunt scum. The last post that had any real reasoning behind it past 'fuck it' was 25 pages ago. Then, when addressed, your only real answer is 'no you' or 'no I am not' playground antics. The question keeps coming up as to why no one is voting you when there are a lot of people reading you as scum. Well, good question.

VOTE: NakedJogger

Lack of content, a hammer without intent and no real scum hunting and outright refusal to explain why what you are doing is pro-town.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2524, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2521, elusive wrote:
In post 2505, Aeronaut wrote:Wouldn't there be three kills then?

Also, Pisskop's role didn't specify a color or anything.

What was this about? It did specify a color (red) as well as alignment (mafia).

No, I think if it were multiball it'd literally say "Red Mafia" or "Blue Mafia" or something.

No. AFAIK, that is not the case with a wearwolf/mafia multi.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2512, Cheetory6 wrote:More I look at her interactions with pisskop on D1, the more it looks like scum distancing to me.
She makes a vocal point to direct everyone's attention to pisskop being scummy multiple times, but doesn't vote for him initially. It feels more like posturing than anything.
Ellie wrote:pisskop, you seem like you want people to think you're town, but are actually scum.

Ellie wrote:This is the measured response of scum trying to look unruffled.

I just feel like the manner in which she's pushing pisskop feels fake and seems very intentionally loud. Like "LOOK AT HOW NOT SCUMMATES PISSKOP AND I ARE".

Look at the difference between her scumread on pisskop and her reads on literally everyone else now. It really comes across like she doesn't know how to come across as strongly with a fake scumread on someone when it was comparatively much easier to do it on D1 when it was just on someone that she knows is scum.

The elusive defense on flip stuff is weird and while weird isn't necessarily scummy, her inability to explain exactly what she was trying to do/being dodgy is general feels pretty off.

VOTE: Ellie

I like this vote. c:

Really? That is the sole reason why I have not voted for her. She is extremely scummy but I keep coming back to the fact this she was fingering PK when I don't see any real gain for her to do so if were were scummy. I could understand if PK were even remotely on the chopping block but it looks more like she was trying to start a wagon on PK rather than distance.

In post 2519, elusive wrote:What actual point doesn't make sense TSO or Cheetory? Point to it and I'll explain nice and slow. Oh and cheetory does being voted motivate you to vote?

Based on ISOing and looking at the votals:

Aeronaut is probably scum (oh and great question about alignment of Pisskop, you're really reading carefully and that almost seemed like a town slip except it was such BS since his role aka "Mafia" was mentioned in the death scene). Boo hoo. VOTE: Aeronaut

TSO you led or co-led a wagon on town yesterday over stupid reasons, no one cares what you think.

If any scum distancing was going on it was between pisskop and dragonspawn. Or are you not reading the effing ISO, cheetory?

Since I'm looking at everything ABR says about VF with a shaker of salt, why doesn't someone less "boy who cried wolf" explain what the mechanics argument is in like 2-3 sentences maximum? He's definitely not on a faction with pisskop so therefore that must mean that VF, if he isn't the cop which I still assume he is based on just the level of derpage, would mean you think there are two scum factions. I'm almost even okay with an ABR lynch over the other two.

Based on what I know of Ellie and her play, she is not scum. People piling on her are the scum or idiot town and the wagons that are being resisted are Much More Likely Scum.

This is not her scum game and I suggest you get off this fucking wagon before I stop being such a sweet little cupcake.

And back to why I find her scummy. This 'relationship' that the two of you seem to have is extremely scummy. She came to your defense earlier without a single explanation (and an outright refusal to give one) with an affirmative that you simply are town. Period. Her you are, doing the same exact bullshit. I could understand if you gave some reasoning but you don't. It is more like ellie worship than actual reason.

she is soooo good you CANT lynch her and she MUST be town because I played with her before and she is soooo good. I, for one, don't buy that tripe. Then you blindly demand that those on her wagon are dumb town or scum. Sorry but there are clear reasons that people find her scummy.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Ellie »

Take it from me, a surprisingly small amount of the new pages are actually worth reading.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 am

In post 2679, Ellie wrote:Poor choice - I was tied for votes with vikingfan, you totally could have lynched me ABR. Don't give up so easily!

Vikingfan slipped when he said the mod told him a doctor saved him.

The vf ship is here and ready to take your tickets. Let's stop talking about doing this and do this.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Ellie »

Yes, two people knowing each other well and defending each other as town is extremely scummy. Couldn't possibly happen between two scum. Lynch lynch lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:14 am

In post 2684, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2565, FakedBlogger wrote:Oh so your definition of maniacal behavior is leaving voice recordings. I thought was assuming some sort of intelligence but guess not. Oh and hammering someone who could be scum is also much more maniacal than waiting for an overturn on what I know for a fact to be town. Right. Carry on dummy

Manic behavior is what you are doing right now and have been doing for days - BS one liners without any indication that you actually want to hunt scum. The last post that had any real reasoning behind it past 'fuck it' was 25 pages ago. Then, when addressed, your only real answer is 'no you' or 'no I am not' playground antics. The question keeps coming up as to why no one is voting you when there are a lot of people reading you as scum. Well, good question.

VOTE: NakedJogger

Lack of content, a hammer without intent and no real scum hunting and outright refusal to explain why what you are doing is pro-town.

Vote vikingfan. I will show you.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2688, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Vikingfan slipped when he said the mod told him a doctor saved him.

The vf ship is here and ready to take your tickets. Let's stop talking about doing this and do this.

You may be right. I'm going to keep trying though.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Ellie »

May be right about the ship happening.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:17 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2663, Ellie wrote:
In post 2658, FakedBlogger wrote:@Ellie That would spare me quite a lot of enjoyment. Also, don't defend stupidity; People who call me scum have to come up with reasons to do so before I have to do anything, not the other way around. And I believe I've already explained it to none other than elusive who has asked me that same question twice ever since despite.

The reason you needed to hammer is because enough people thought you were scummy to have a good chance of lynching you. That was before the hammer. Then rather than, say, explain your reads, you acted in an extremely survivalistic manner. It is not surprising people think you are scummy.

Why won't you let scum talk for himself?

Y U NO let me have my fun? Survivalistic yes, but only because I knew my alignment and Klingon's was elusive. My reads were clear to anyone with the ability to click and read my iso. Giving a testament readslist works like hypnosis and it makes people want to autovote you so I scumhunted instead. The people who didn't appreciate that or passed it off as going for the easy, "town" (because meta, derp) target or whatever get extra scumpoints. If awesomeness would've been in close proximity people would've started sheeping me and we would've lynched Grib and he most likely would've flipped scum.

Then we would've laughed at elusive and her idiotic "coward!!!" mantras. That was like a fucking exorcism, I mean that woman is crazy, for real.

It is surprising that people started voting me despite me doing my best as town to catch scum. I still haven't received an explanation for being scumread by most of the people who voted/planned to vote me.

Math for example supposedly scumread me for not giving a shit about her bumblebee-up-the ass display. Some other dudes said my push on Kitz was forced. I felt responsible for that push and I think it was a great fucking push reaction-test wise and it resulted in Kitz giving an obvscum response to it; and if either one of Kitz or Grib are scum it's hands down the best piece of scumhunting done day 1.
Then all of a sudden it fell apart and blew up in my face. I know now that pisskop had a part to play in that and I believe Grib did too.

I was almost at a point where I wanted to ask people to just assume I'm town and tell me what I could've done better. But then I realized that I had been playing extremely well, maybe a bit too much aggro flavor, so why would I ask for advice from people who failed to tell.

I believe Pisskop was buddying me, trying to get my attention while he was bussing two of his buddies who were pretty much guaranteed not to get lynched. (It's called distancing, elusive.. illogical my ass). He probably figured I wasn't going to get lynched either but he must've hoped it, because Klingon had already claimed and my lynch was the juicier one. Therefore it's fair to assume every scum except pisskop and viking, who is all but confscum) was or was trying to get on my wagon yesterday.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:18 am

I need 10 to lynch vikingfan, saddle up folks it's going to be a bumpy ride with a lot of naysayers but we'll free them from their delusions with a scumflip.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

People voting NJ for cheating accusations are being stupid. That is not alignment indicative, and you're voteparking
2023 W/L | 1-0
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:20 am

There are many people here inexperienced at mafia. Fret not, for I am here to guide them to a scum lynch. A vote for vikingfan for the cause.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:23 am

This deadline is too long :(

This town must agree to lynching vf. I've done everything in my power. I have no more to give.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

It's pretty likely that ABR is just scum trying to lead a lynch on a claimed cop, to be honest. I'm not planning on sailing on the ship today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:24 am

This game is sucking away my life force.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”