Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Ellie...did you claim deputy because you thought I was a VT fakeclaiming cop -because I thought vf wasn't a cop- but by you claiming deputy, it would prove that there's a cop, therefore I'd be forced to change my views given no other cop counterclaims, and admit that everything was a gambit? Because...I'm the cop, not vf.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2999, SilverWolf wrote:I see ABR fighting harder than VF. He just feels more like town believing he's caught scum than VF does with his lack of any conviction or emotion behind them his posts on this. If I were him, and the cop, I'd be screaming my head off right now to lynch ABR. He's not doing that. It seems off the way he's letting others fight his battle while ABR is right out there in front fighting his.

I've been fighting for ages and screaming my head off about ABR being scum. What else are people wanting? I'm not going to post walls of posts like ABR has.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2988, Ellie wrote:
In post 2987, MathBlade wrote:Unfortunately he does do that as the cop...:/ It helps to try to deceive scum. However it also sometimes deceives town. It's a bit of a bleh. :/

EBWOP: It's that I learned a lot about his meta from them. Not that I learned the value of tunnelling from that.

So what do you look for in ABR's scum game?

Generally I look for flat posting or ones more against him taking the spotlight. His town game has a "flashlight" or "look at me" portion here regardless of role. He is doing that here during day 2 especially. So more than likely he's probably town.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 2996, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2995, Ellie wrote:@NS: Why? Also I asked you for reads on some other players this morning.

Because you claimed for nothing? Now if the scum kill me tonight, they can just kill you tomorrow night, and none of our investigations will have worked. You really didn't think this through.

I thought it through a lot. All week, and especially this morning. There are a few big problems with the game state:

1) Regardless of your alignment, your behavior and fake claims (including the fake guilty on me) are creating too much Mist. The town is getting lost and muddled in that mist. That is a very, very serious threat to the town win condition. My claim provides clarity, and clarity is always more valuable than a cop.

2) With the pressure on me from you and others, there is a very real concern that I'll be shot by a town vig, or by an SK who thinks I'm scum, or scum who thinks I'm SK, or one multiball faction who thinks I'm another multiball faction. That means any strategy that requires me to stay alive another 1-2 days to be useful should probably be reconsidered.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:00 pm

In post 3001, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2999, SilverWolf wrote:I see ABR fighting harder than VF. He just feels more like town believing he's caught scum than VF does with his lack of any conviction or emotion behind them his posts on this. If I were him, and the cop, I'd be screaming my head off right now to lynch ABR. He's not doing that. It seems off the way he's letting others fight his battle while ABR is right out there in front fighting his.

I've been fighting for ages and screaming my head off about ABR being scum. What else are people wanting? I'm not going to post walls of posts like ABR has.

*metallic voice*

I. Am. A. Robot.

Model D38. Stainless steel.

Humor set at 1%.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 3000, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ellie...did you claim deputy because you thought I was a VT fakeclaiming cop -because I thought vf wasn't a cop- but by you claiming deputy, it would prove that there's a cop, therefore I'd be forced to change my views given no other cop counterclaims, and admit that everything was a gambit? Because...I'm the cop, not vf.

If so, you are the most ironic cop in the history of mafia.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 pm

I can. Show you. Passion.

Querying references. Standby.

-vikingfan
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 pm

In post 3005, Ellie wrote:
In post 3000, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ellie...did you claim deputy because you thought I was a VT fakeclaiming cop -because I thought vf wasn't a cop- but by you claiming deputy, it would prove that there's a cop, therefore I'd be forced to change my views given no other cop counterclaims, and admit that everything was a gambit? Because...I'm the cop, not vf.

If so, you are the most ironic cop in the history of mafia.

So, you did? I'm offering you an out here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2999, SilverWolf wrote:I see ABR fighting harder than VF. He just feels more like town believing he's caught scum than VF does with his lack of any conviction or emotion behind his posts on this. If I were him, and the cop, I'd be screaming my head off right now to lynch ABR. He's not doing that. It seems off the way he's letting others fight his battle while ABR is right out there in front fighting his.

I'm not expecting walls. I'm just thinking how I would behave if it were me in either ABR's situation or yours. It isn't easy to figure this out and that's the best way I have of doing this right now. My experience with fakeclaims is very minimal and I have RL too........................

I may be a more emotional player than you but I would still be screaming from the rooftops to lynch ABR if I were you and the cop, like he's doing now about you.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Ellie »

I don't believe you are a cop, ABR. Sorry. If you are a cop, okay, you played really terribly and now I don't believe you. That's the reality of the situation, one way or another.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Ellie »

Anyway, if I'm town, how do your scum reads change?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by elusive »

MathBlade, this is why I don't really like ABR's play. He pushes people as scum and then lead them to claim or softclaim and then pretend like it doesn't have to do with his pushing. How is it helpful to town? It's destructive.

Kitz, started the ISOing but have other Stuff to do, will continue tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:05 pm

If you're town, I think it's probably Good Morning or Kitz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:07 pm

In post 3009, Ellie wrote:I don't believe you are a cop, ABR. Sorry. If you are a cop, okay, you played really terribly and now I don't believe you. That's the reality of the situation, one way or another.

You're not the deputy, are you? Who's the one lying here, really?
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 3013, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3009, Ellie wrote:I don't believe you are a cop, ABR. Sorry. If you are a cop, okay, you played really terribly and now I don't believe you. That's the reality of the situation, one way or another.

You're not the deputy, are you? Who's the one lying here, really?

What does this mean?

Why GM or Kitz?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 3008, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2999, SilverWolf wrote:I see ABR fighting harder than VF. He just feels more like town believing he's caught scum than VF does with his lack of any conviction or emotion behind his posts on this. If I were him, and the cop, I'd be screaming my head off right now to lynch ABR. He's not doing that. It seems off the way he's letting others fight his battle while ABR is right out there in front fighting his.

I'm not expecting walls. I'm just thinking how I would behave if it were me in either ABR's situation or yours. It isn't easy to figure this out and that's the best way I have of doing this right now. My experience with fakeclaims is very minimal and I have RL too........................

I may be a more emotional player than you but I would still be screaming from the rooftops to lynch ABR if I were you and the cop, like he's doing now about you.

I have been. But since that apparently hasnt' been enough, let me try again...

ABR IS SCUM! first of all, he lied day one about his role when pressured and said he was a tracker. Then he said he messed up and he was actually a townie. Now he's claiming cop. I've been consistent from day one about who and what I am despite repeated attempts from people to make me slip up (and no, I didn't use the 5th amendment ;) ). Now ABR has been trying to lynch your cop and do a scum-for-cop trade and has now forced ellie to out herself. Lynch ABR now. Think about it this way...does his passion indicate a real cop or scum trying to lynch a real cop?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

ABR is scum.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

For the love of all that is good and holy, lynch ABR, the lying scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by elusive »

SilverWolf, I have seen very passionate and convincing scum weasel their way out of a sure lynch and get townies killed. Is there anything else that belies you to believe that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 pm

In post 3015, vikingfan wrote:I have been. But since that apparently hasnt' been enough, let me try again...

ABR IS SCUM! first of all, he lied day one about his role when pressured and said he was a tracker. Then he said he messed up and he was actually a townie. Now he's claiming cop. I've been consistent from day one about who and what I am despite repeated attempts from people to make me slip up (and no, I didn't use the 5th amendment ). Now ABR has been trying to lynch your cop and do a scum-for-cop trade and has now forced ellie to out herself. Lynch ABR now. Think about it this way...does his passion indicate a real cop or scum trying to lynch a real cop?

We do not comprehend the organic fascination with emotion. Logic determines future course of action. Emotion incomprehensible.
-vikingfan
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 pm

In post 3018, elusive wrote:SilverWolf, I have seen very passionate and convincing scum weasel their way out of a sure lynch and get townies killed. Is there anything else that belies you to believe that?

I've never been passionate scum though.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 3018, elusive wrote:SilverWolf, I have seen very passionate and convincing scum weasel their way out of a sure lynch and get townies killed. Is there anything else that belies you to believe that?

Titus, right? :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Some people like playing scum; I don't. I'm bad at it and I have to suppress my real personality to help my team.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 3013, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're not the deputy, are you? Who's the one lying here, really?

No really. What does this mean?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3011, elusive wrote:MathBlade, this is why I don't really like ABR's play. He pushes people as scum and then lead them to claim or softclaim and then pretend like it doesn't have to do with his pushing. How is it helpful to town? It's destructive.

Kitz, started the ISOing but have other Stuff to do, will continue tomorrow.

I agree it's not helpful to town but I believe VF and ABR were in a 1 v 1 at the beginning of the day. I don't like how he does his town play sometimes but that doesn't make it not town play. It just makes it likely town play that I dislike.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”