Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1995, Bookitty wrote:2. Well, Heartless was attacking me both directly and backhandedly but I didn't start calling them scum and pointing out how scummy they were.
I tried to address their points. So I guess that's what I expect town to do.

See how easy that was? It's almost like I'd said it before.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1990, Cheetory6 wrote:
Varsoon wrote:such a shite wagon.
Are you just looking at the playernames or are you actually looking at the case on her?

Case, player's reasons for voting, player's votes so far leading up to this wagon, etc.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

I am most likely going to vote with reina cos it is rare that reina reaches out like this and I see what he is saying. I am not exactly dazzled by estuvia's post or reasoning there is a weird cog-dis to them but again, I find it common from people from that play group.

I find it funny how estuvia keeps discrediting reina in the most bizarre ways. I think estuvia is suffering from played-5-gamitis which fits from his viewpoints.

it is the rapid mood changes that is baking my noodle. estuvia was called for getting all meltydowney, got defensive about it and then changed their approach and instantly tried to appear more reasonable. to me this points to a more self-conscious survivalistic mindset which in my opinion is scummy. I see this come a lot from newbs tho but I am just leanig scumy at this point.

I am not as confident as I was about shaft. he basically just gave up as he was catching up in the thread and I am not used to seeing such defeatism in shaft and I have seen more of his scum games than his town games. he basically was just like, "you do what you feel like you need to do". cos i was talking about being transparent about our convos. I am just going to give him a bit of time.

anyhoo that is where I am at.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2002, Pirate Ika wrote:I am most likely going to vote with reina cos it is rare that reina reaches out like this and I see what he is saying. I am not exactly dazzled by estuvia's post or reasoning there is a weird cog-dis to them but again, I find it common from people from that play group.

I find it funny how estuvia keeps discrediting reina in the most bizarre ways. I think estuvia is suffering from played-5-gamitis which fits from his viewpoints.

it is the rapid mood changes that is baking my noodle. estuvia was called for getting all meltydowney, got defensive about it and then changed their approach and instantly tried to appear more reasonable. to me this points to a more self-conscious survivalistic mindset which in my opinion is scummy. I see this come a lot from newbs tho but I am just leanig scumy at this point.

I am not as confident as I was about shaft. he basically just gave up as he was catching up in the thread and I am not used to seeing such defeatism in shaft and I have seen more of his scum games than his town games. he basically was just like, "you do what you feel like you need to do". cos i was talking about being transparent about our convos. I am just going to give him a bit of time.

anyhoo that is where I am at.

sorry
whew!
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1988, estival wrote:Honey bee, I'm not sure what you mean? You may speculate.

You're treating roles weird and i wanna knowif my assumption is correct in whats infulencing that, so i wanna see your offsite meta (if we are indeed talking about the same site).
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2001, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1990, Cheetory6 wrote:
Varsoon wrote:such a shite wagon.
Are you just looking at the playernames or are you actually looking at the case on her?

Case, player's reasons for voting, player's votes so far leading up to this wagon, etc.

What exactly isthe case? since you seem to know
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by estival »

In post 2000, Bookitty wrote:
In post 1995, Bookitty wrote:2. Well, Heartless was attacking me both directly and backhandedly but I didn't start calling them scum and pointing out how scummy they were.
I tried to address their points. So I guess that's what I expect town to do.

See how easy that was? It's almost like I'd said it before.

Does scum not attack town?

I've answered every point that you or etc. have brought up. However, you're not really asking question as much as reaching for reasons.

How about this since I amn't a fan of idle threats or people not putting their money where there mouth is.

I'm going to vote myself.

Reina takes his vote off me for now and at L1 hammers.

It's very simple, it forces him to be consistent with his "100% read" and you and others sheeping him over illogical nonsense to be clarified in terms of being terribly bad town or scummy little mice scurrying around.

It also prevents another phenomenon I've experienced and already noticed in this game is which each day the same suboptimal people bring up the same three wagons in a revolving door fashion and no forward movement occurs

Honey Bee,
it's a sub-forum on a site that's quite small as in less than 15ish active players at a time. One game at a time with thousands of posts much longer then here, people do reads list, rainbows, walls, etc. The people are more creative overall then here although some fuckery ruined some of the magic.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by estival »

VOTE: estival
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by BROseidon »

This estival wagon is dumb.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1976, The Critic wrote:estival (7) - Jackel98,
Reina, Flubbernugget, Bookitty,
Cheetory6,
PeregrineV,
Hostile Intent

Like seriously, this wagon is crap. 3 scum reads, 2 null reads, and 2 town reads = move your vote over to shafted or maybe we can start a wagon on Reina or Bookitty
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by estival »

If this is what you believe then demand town to have Reina hammer me. It's the only way this isn't going to be one of those fucktardingly boring games where every day the same moronically inclined bring up the same people for stupid reasons.

Reina, again do you have what it takes?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2010, estival wrote:If this is what you believe then demand town to have Reina hammer me. It's the only way this isn't going to be one of those fucktardingly boring games where every day the same moronically inclined bring up the same people for stupid reasons.

Reina, again do you have what it takes?

see, I wanna give you a chance but you do realize this is d2 and that scum were lynched on d1? you seem to be somehow missing this which it isn't uncommon to pivot the game from an OMGUS!town perspective and if you actually are town you need to get a grip. cos you are not helping yourself here. if you are familiar with google spreadsheets then go create 1! I use them all of the time depends on the game! then go back and make a playerlist of claims, nks, etc and organize them in a way that you can understand the flow of the game cos you are missing it.
whew!
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by estival »

Ika was an easy lynch handed on a platter. You're the elitist so I'm sure you can do better than me. Except that I'm watching it unfold and the elitism seems more like self aggrandizing.

Anyone's who's ever played with ika knows that he likes to play town and that he doesn't enjoy scum. It's hard to call that a town win when you know the meta.

My method confirms a couple of things in a more high stakes way and confirms bs from non bs.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2006, estival wrote:Honey Bee,
it's a sub-forum on a site that's quite small as in less than 15ish active players at a time. One game at a time with thousands of posts much longer then here, people do reads list, rainbows, walls, etc. The people are more creative overall then here although some fuckery ruined some of the magic.

Ok but no one here knows what a priest is and softing is a lot less important in a game with flips so i don't understand why you think jackal is trying to pull something out from under you with his probably meaningless comments?
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by estival »

Witchhunt? No one's ever played witchhunt on this site? (http://chocolatepi.net/)

At least two people referred to me as witch so I assume some people do know of it.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Marquis »

let's just go back to

VOTE: theamateur
link in bio
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2012, estival wrote:Ika was an easy lynch handed on a platter. You're the elitist so I'm sure you can do better than me. Except that I'm watching it unfold and the elitism seems more like self aggrandizing.

Anyone's who's ever played with ika knows that he likes to play town and that he doesn't enjoy scum. It's hard to call that a town win when you know the meta.

My method confirms a couple of things in a more high stakes way and confirms bs from non bs.

lets break this down.

how am i an elitist exactly when I am reaching out to you? that does not exactly fit the elitist profile now does it.

I am trying to pull you back down to planet earth cos you are orbiting in space by yourself and you feel like lost town but there is also the factor that I am thinking of endgame and if I want you to be in it cos you are approaching the game with a bit of a distorted view. you seem to have a chip fuck a BOULDER on your shoulder that you need to unload.

dgb has this theory that if you shake out the weakest link in a scumteam the rest will follow. I sort of agree that the markers point to shaft in fact I was already there then shaft felt so defeatist in our hood so ugh. if you don't understand that the same empathy that moves me to be hesitant to vote shaft cos we well we kind of know each other is the same empathy that makes me want to reach out to you then I don't know what to say. cos I have been where you are and I know how much it sucks to feel left out but I know 1 common thing from your group is that you guys lash out regardless of alignment.

I disagree about ika being an easy lynch. you probably know ika better than most of the players here except for me.

you seem kind of sincere with your plan to move forward in a way that wld catch out who you think might be scum!reina but you also have a negativity role soyeah. it sounds like you are trying to use it in a positive way tho from your perspective.

reina is not a surefire town read for me mostly cos I know how reina is. he can be oh so evil in games. outside of games he is a beautiful person and friend so stop the negging on him yeah?

show me good judgment. show me your work. that way players don't have to worry about you lasting too long running around with bad judgment and scum can't hide behind a pl on you. for me, your lashing out makes it hard to parse your alignment especially since I know most of you guys on the sites you are from do it all of the time as i said, regardless of alignment.

what I don't understand is this whole rampant "omg there 20 protective roles running around cos it is a 27 players running around!" when the death toll does not indicate that at all. I wld expect some negativity protective roles to be in play if they were more like reflexive jk or something like that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2014, estival wrote:Witchhunt? No one's ever played witchhunt on this site? (http://chocolatepi.net/)

At least two people referred to me as witch so I assume some people do know of it.

who referred to you as a witch cos I don't remember that. cld you plz link it?
whew!
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by estival »

sorry, I'm not "negging" on anyone. He's a player in this game and he seems to not be reading me carefully enough to tell my gender but well enough to determine scum. That's called pointing you dissonance.

Also, you knocked my origin site pretty roughly. I can't speak due to ongoing games but there are some far better players from there, some of whom are even on this site for a while. Please don't mention that site and its meta unless you're pointing to a specific example. I didn't bring the "this site" vs" "that site" language, you did.

I tried to do work, I gave reads to players who asked. I pointed out a player who has done absolute shit in game and is fake claiming some sort of cop\priest\oracle role. Instead of reading him and coming to a conclusion Reina labeled me as scum and bookitty doesn't have a read on him. People who can't provide reads on the person they are pseudo defending are engaging in a worthless playstyle.

I'm not going to spend 20 more fucking pages with useless play styles like that of bookitty who voted me for OOG or because of my RL statements and then quickly backtracked to create a scum case. I find that kind of play and player not worth my time since spin is easy and endless. It's also ironic considering her Wiki page and therefore indicative of some sort of dissonance.

Reina said he is 100% confident in his read on me to the point where he soft defended shaft and is trying to derail that wagon. Therefore, if he is so exceptional then town should hold him to his read and have him hammer me.

No wishy washy fency shitty bullshit. You either have reads or you are fucking scum at this point.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by estival »

Well, it's as easy as going to the Search box and typing witch. Remarkable how that works.

In post 1341, Jackel98 wrote:We should burn the witch first.

In post 1340, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1338, Psyche wrote:Estival posts in a really interesting way. Like a fairy tale witch.

Burn the witch.
After we burn seraphim

Yeah.

Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

Well, I do have reads. Just not on the people you ask for.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2014, estival wrote:Witchhunt? No one's ever played witchhunt on this site? (http://chocolatepi.net/)

No, I think its mostly a dlp thing. There was only one game of witchhunt held here by titus which I was in. And I think the format of that setup encourages a very much more paranoid style than normal mafia which is what I think is getting you scumread.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

reina
heartless
mastin
psyche
mollie
boo
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

oh that's not as many as i thought
link in bio
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by estival »

In post 1903, Jackel98 wrote:Estival lady, I haven't played with most of these people, and I played scum against the ones that I recognize well. I tend to play better as scum than town, because I love knowing things.

My response to your request for reads was that I had none of substance. Unless you want me to pull stuff from my ass, I've not got much.

In post 1970, Jackel98 wrote:Estival, I do have reads. They just aren't on the main people. I have a town read on Psyche and PM, and a scum read on you. I'd be worried if I actually did have reads, because I'm horrible at writing them down in a way that makes sense.

In post 2020, Jackel98 wrote:Well, I do have reads. Just not on the people you ask for.

The people I asked for are the main topics of discussion for some time and you have nothing, not even lean scum or lean town?

Reads on:
Seraphim
Broseiden
Shaft
Bookitty
TheAmateur

What do you intend to do in this game? What is your town strategy for town win?

When do you think you'll have reads?

Having to provide reads especially on the "main people" helps town figure out interactions.

For example, scum hide some of their buddies in null, some in lean scum and others in lean town or other nebulous language.

Honey Bee, it's mafia - if you're not paranoid then you're living in la la land.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”