Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3573, Ozgin wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

For now, my vote is going to rest on MB because she's literally useless to the town AND extremely detrimental to our progress. She's part of the reason why this ABR wagon is just kinda happening, no real push on it and no real charge being lead against him. I don't think we should lynch ABR right now because I just don't know that he's scum, even though I sorta trusted him on the vf mislynch. Elusive was right when she told me not to just vote someone to get a kill, but elusive,
a no lynch is bad for us. We need to lynch more scum.

Furthermore, has anyone considered the possibility that ABR was just wrong? He genuinely believed vf was lying because of his past experience playing mafia?

I just think MathBlade is being a bigger dickhead than ABR and is literally ruining this game at this point. And then she complains when nobody takes her seriously when she plays.

I still am perfectly willing to hammer you, ABR, if you go L-1. I still haven't forgiven you, nor have I forgotten. This is kinda like an intent to hammer, only I'd rather kill the troll than the person I hate. That is, until I find another reason to think you're scum.

Besides, I bet elusive is gonna shoot ABR tonight anyway, because she's obviously crumbing vig.

P-Edit:

Why the Wake vote, elusive? O_o

Or Ozgin and Elusive are teammates, affirms that she's 'obviously crumbing vig,' and perceives me as a weak player and is subtly trying to get her to not try to divert attention towards my mislynch, when he thinks it would serve Scum better if I were to remain alive.

:?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by elusive »

Wow, if I knew one vote would get you to maybe play the damn game I would have voted you sooner.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Wake-do you have any reads on any of the players in this game right now?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3576, elusive wrote:Wow, if I knew one vote would get you to maybe play the damn game I would have voted you sooner.

Frankly, I'm exhausted and grouchy. Working on my feet for twelve hours straight each day from 7am to 7pm, and getting up at 5am each day. What have you done?

Playing Mafia doesn't mean you have to engage as if you have no work priorities. Maybe if I weren't working 80 hours each week I'd have an hour or two to write up a big quality post for you to conveniently ignore.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3577, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-do you have any reads on any of the players in this game right now?

I've not had enough time and energy to read enough to develop reads.

If I post reads on people based on a handful of posts I've read in the last few pages people will
bitch

I'm f****** busy, and struggling to find the wherewithal to play. It's aggravating. It's 9pm here and I feel like I've been beaten up by a 500lb gorilla.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3579, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3577, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-do you have any reads on any of the players in this game right now?

If I post reads on people based on a handful of posts I've read in the last few pages people will
bitch

I'm f****** busy, and struggling to find the wherewithal to play. It's aggravating. It's 9pm here and I feel like I've been beaten up by a 500lb gorilla.

Sorry life is tough and busy for you. A simple read on a few people from anything you have seen in this game at all would be extremely helpful.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@ozgin -- This game doesn't count. I am playing ideal for this role. Elusive understands. This game is weird for me. I hate this role but pretty much I am trying to save ABR. ABR when he dies will flip town. This is not my normal game. I understand it is annoying but if it is ABR or me it has to be me. I am doing anything I can to derail this lynch.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3580, SilverWolf wrote:

bitch

Sorry life is tough and busy for you. A simple read on a few people from anything you have seen in this game at all would be extremely helpful.

Not when I then hear bitching about it.

"Oh, why didn't you read all 3,500 posts four times over? Why? WHY?
WHY
??? WHY?!?!? SCUM! SCUM!!!"

It's never good enough. If I pull over and put 20 minutes towards a light read players will then find excused to bitch about it and demand I put hours and days in when it's not gonna happen.

Few people listen to me anyway in this game, so why should I even care? Hell, the other people of this so-called Town team didn't help me all that much when I simply asked for a brief recap of what happened, and if I had been given just a tad more information maybe I wouldn't have made a mistake here or there along the way.

I'm getting the feeling that it's becoming impossible for me to play Mafia while I'm working, because I function best when I put in either all or nothing.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Ozgin »

bitch

Okay okay, easy there, bud.

This isn't the game to play when you're angry or upset, or out of your mind. It's obviously affecting your reads and your posts.

Go to bed. I know how RL can get. I'm a full time student who just started working, among other RL responsibilities/obstacles. I'm not being a dick when I say you need to go to bed; I'm saying it because you sound like you need rest to prevent yourself from getting in an even worse mood.

And if elusive was my "scum partner," she wouldn't have said she reads me as "extremely scummy" for the stupidest reasons I've ever fucking read.

If you have to, go on V/LA for a few days, we'll understand. You're just too strung out to post with a level head.

P-edit:
@Math - Your raving like a madwoman isn't going to derail much of anything but some nerves. Try building a wagon against someone who should be wagon'd against, for better reasons than just having made a terrible mistake.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3582, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3580, SilverWolf wrote:

bitch

Not when I then hear bitching about it.

"Oh, why didn't you read all 3,500 posts four times over? Why? WHY?
WHY
??? WHY?!?!? SCUM! SCUM!!!"

It's never good enough. If I pull over and put 20 minutes towards a light read players will then find excused to bitch about it and demand I put hours and days in when it's not gonna happen.

Few people listen to me anyway in this game, so why should I even care? Hell, the other people of this so-called Town team didn't help me all that much when I simply asked for a brief recap of what happened, and if I had been given just a tad more information maybe I wouldn't have made a mistake here or there along the way.

I'm getting the feeling that it's becoming impossible for me to play Mafia while I'm working, because I function best when I put in either all or nothing.

What can I do to help you Wake? You should stick to one game at a time.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by elusive »

Wake I am sorry that RL is busy and stuff and hope that things get better and you get some relax time.

In a game with lurkers its harder to figure things out.

Also, I'm not sure what post of yours I ignored or if that was a general statement.

MathBlade, it should be NakedJogger. I don't know what's worse, if he flips town or if he flips scum and I was right and town ignored me for like three days straight.

WAKE, I gave you a recap of the VF situation and my reads at the time. You ignored it or didn't catch it and chose ABR. It might be okay if you're town, he's obviously good at persuasion.

Take a break, listen to music or watch a TV show that makes you laugh. Mafia is stressful.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Unilaterally going on Limited Access for work-related reasons until 3/13/15

*I really should stick to only one game at a time. :facepalm:
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Wake-What Ozgin and elusive said. I know what it is like to get upset in a game when I've posted when RL is hell or I'm tired or stressed or whatever. You've seen it from me before. So just relax and take some rest and come back when you are a little more relaxed. Mafia can be fun but it can also be stressful if you let your RL stresses get into it and even if you are in a great mood, it can aggravate you if you let it. It's only a game. It's o.k. friend. :)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3586, Wake1 wrote:
Unilaterally going on Limited Access for work-related reasons until 3/13/15

*I really should stick to only one game at a time. :facepalm:

Perfect. :]
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by ika »

VC
elusive: naked jogger
mathblade: ABR, Cheetory6, Ozgin
ABR: Wake88, Aeronaut, silverwolf, Kitz, dragonspawn, T S O, Goodmorning {l-2}
Naked Jogger: Mathblade
Wake88: elusive

not voting: Shinobi, Nobody Special
Last edited by ika on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Your words are comforting, even if you're Scum.

Thank you, Wolfie. :]
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3590, Wake1 wrote:Y

Thank you, Wolfie. :]

Anytime.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3589, ika wrote:well cus ppl are now making vc in my absense......

No offense ika, LOL.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What I forgot to mention is that my ADHD makes it really hard for me to focus on so many different things at one time.

Focusing on one game and all of its intricate parts and movements is easy for me. Adding one or more is trouble.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'm confusing elusive with Ellie, I don't know who Ozgin replaced at this moment, and Mathblade's antics and ABR's back-and-forths have me all sorts of confused.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

And apparently I missed the part where Ellie is dead.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) The entire argument on ABR is that they are a liar. Lying is not always alignment indicative.
2) ABR is trying to get me lynched because he believes what I am saying and at least with my death we will get another scum in Naked Jogger.
3) I am willing to bet the majority of people on ABR's train are lynching him because they don't like his play (the gambits) not because it is truly alignment indicative.
4) The entire argument on ABR is that ABR made a mistake/lied on gambiting. That's it.

Now let's take a look at Naked Jogger
1) Pushed bad VF lynched
2) Pushes me and elusive as a random posts then drops off as ABR is still the main wagon.
3) Activity spikes from NJ when town is doing something good.
4) When town is doing something bad activity falls down.
5) Naked Jogger has not investigated once in his ISO (hard to quote an absence). Find me an interrogative post. I dare you.

Votes should be on scum not on the derpiest gambit known to mafia. (Sorry ABR but the gambit was pretty derpy.)

@Wake -- Feel better soon but you are probably still scum. Not for your lack of posting but because of what you are posting, I just have a better scumspect in NJ or TSO.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And yes 1 and 4 are the same on the ABR bit. It is done for emphasis.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by elusive »

ABR believed that it was impossible for VikingFan to be the cop due to role mechanics. He fake claimed cop and was a liar but his play doesn't seem set to a scum play because there was no need for him to create all that drama and theatrics and garner that much attention. However, his play was very anti-town. Most people voting him see to be disregarding actual thinking.

Actually even Kitz acknowledges that it is more likely he is telling the truth about some things but it seems people want to policy lynch him. I have never been a fan of policy lynches.

Ellie was the Backup Deputy Cop and she claimed and was NKed. So all suspicions on her were moot and bad.

I softclaimed my role which a couple of people have picked up on. More on that depending on how tonight goes.

The resistance to the NakedJogger wagon and his trolling bothers me extensively and much more then MB who I understand now.

VOTE: NakedJogger

Can town please be on this wagon?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh and Ozgin replaced House.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”