Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Mod put me on VLA till Sunday cause I am busy alatly and I might not be able to post again till then thanks
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by House »

In post 1597, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1586, House wrote:VOTE: pisskop

Dude's faking familiarity with me in his attempt to shit talk me.

You literally did this same exact bullshit with me in the beginning of the game

It was scummy then, and it's scummy now.

I don't see your beef about it. if I was townreading him for this bullshit after scumreading you for it, I could see why you'd be pissy, but this? :roll:
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1599, Nikanor wrote:caught up
only thing interesting that's happened is House's bizarre vote and unvote of freeko. kiiinda looks like bussing if only because it seems like House was really uncomfortable on freeko.
but i don't have any sort of concrete scum read on either, would still much rather lynch garmr or david.
will probably end up lurking until we get a flip honestly, i'm pretty done with this day.

don't really get the anenimoose wagon, he's a tad weird but not exactly scummy. i think people said his scum reads lack effort but really what do you expect on d1, an essay? garmr's read list was 10x worse and nobody said shit about that.

I did say a short reads list and if you wanted to know more ask about a specific read which Ironically dave did ask and I delivered. What's really bad is you missed this and we are both your so called scum reads. Also could be worse through could be this pathetic shit.

In post 1084, Nikanor wrote:elusive, flubb, albert, silverwolf, klingon, ika are all probtown, pls do not lynch.

davesaz is definitely scum, we should lynch him today probably. like, he has no reads. he provides two posts recently where he says "these guys might be town! we should read more to confirm!" and then nothing else, no follow-up. tbf he's still waiting on more from drixx but what he says about klingon is inexcusable for somebody voting her:
In post 937, davesaz wrote:So, defending Klingoncelt. I do agree that it is worthwhile to ask what makes her scum other than the drama. I'd need to review, and expect some others would need to as well.

Looks like davesaz is coasting on the klingon train hoping it goes to lynchtown before he has to follow up.
garmr is scum too but you'll have to lynch him by yourselves in lylo as he'll definitely nk me before then. :( i've explained myself to death already and if you can't already smell the stink on his posts then i can't really help you unless you're interested in a rhinoplasty party.
texcat is giving kind of an sk vibe, looks very detached and not interested in scumhunting too deeply. her reasons for voting are really superficial.
dragonspawn.. dunno. i misread a post that a had an issue with so now it's not AS bad. plus people are saying this is his town play. i can't get over a few posts that look like mudslinging but vOv it could be personality. willing to give him a pass for now.
shiro i think is town actually, after rereading his iso it's not too bad.

basically my three big scum reads are davesaz, garmr and texcat.
Unvote. Vote: davesaz.

I really encourage everyone to take a look at the iso of davey, it's really really not nice.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1602, Garmr wrote:
I did say a short reads list and if you wanted to know more ask about a specific read which Ironically dave did ask and I delivered. What's really bad is you missed this and we are both your so called scum reads. Also could be worse through could be this pathetic shit.

you know, when i said "nobody said shit about that" what i really meant was "nobody called garmr scummy for it" which should be obvious in context to anyone but the feeble-minded.
the sad thing is that the rest of the town is actually buying the act where you consistently call me a shitty player to discredit my reads without actually talking about them.
which is another reason why this game is starting to lose its lustre. like, nothing against you, i realise you're playing to your win con, but it's super depressing that the rest of the town is myopic to the point where they can only see the fruit hanging directly in front of them.
vOv c'est la vie vOv
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nikanor »

this town is like a herd of horses jumping and chomping at whatever is placed in front of them, not bothering to think about who might have placed it there.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

only thing interesting that's happened is House's bizarre vote and unvote of freeko. kiiinda looks like bussing if only because it seems like House was really uncomfortable on freeko.

House are you uncomfortable on freeko?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

dramonic replaces T S O effective immediately.

(Don't look now, but we're full again!)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

huh.
Why would TSO need replacement, of all people? 0-o
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by House »

In post 1605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

House are you uncomfortable on freeko?

Depends. Is freeko a guy?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Yeah.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by House »

Then hell yeah I'm uncomfortable on him!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm

So under then.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by House »

In post 1611, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So under then.

If by under you mean half a world away, yeah I'm cool with that.

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Mod Vote Count Please.

Pisskop/A dude/texcat scum based on my reading so far.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Still reading will post more when done.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.17

Aneninen - 4 - dramonic, pisskop, Egg, elusive

pisskop - 3 - ika, Drixx, House

Albert B. Rampage - 2 - freeko, Shiro
freeko - 2 - davesaz, Albert B. Rampage
Garmr - 2 - Nikanor, Flubbernugget
Wake88 - 2 - DeltaWave, Garmr

DeltaWave - 1 - dragonspawn
dragonspawn - 1 - Aneninen
elusive - 1 - texcat
texcat - 1 - A Royal Saint

Not Voting: Wake88

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-13 13:25:47)

V/LA: Wake88, through Friday, March 15; Shiro, through Sunday, March 8
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1603, Nikanor wrote:
In post 1602, Garmr wrote:

you know, when i said "nobody said shit about that" what i really meant was "nobody called garmr scummy for it" which should be obvious in context to anyone but the feeble-minded.
the sad thing is that the rest of the town is actually buying the act where you consistently call me a shitty player to discredit my reads without actually talking about them.
which is another reason why this game is starting to lose its lustre. like, nothing against you, i realise you're playing to your win con, but it's super depressing that the rest of the town is myopic to the point where they can only see the fruit hanging directly in front of them.
vOv c'est la vie vOv

You haven't exactly talked about my reads either while discrediting them. But I do agree on one thing through that Aniennen read list was could scummy when others including myself have post quick reads list like this. I don't understand this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

was called dam spell check.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You know, Gammrn, my wagon is an interesting thing if we take a closer look on it. Apart from Egg (who's expressed his scumread on me plenty of times), there's
– Dramonic (he's been keeping TSO's RVS there – TSO had never moved his vote from me before he left),
– Pisskop (another replacement who's been keeping Klingonette's vote, which was a kind of OMGUS) and
– Elusive (whose vote I don't understand clearly)
–– and there are quite a few players who're "shadowing" the wagon, like
– House (who was there before),
– Dragonspawn (maybe another OMGUS-like thing?) and
– A Royal Saint (who set up a theory first and it's possible that he's been adjusting all his reads to his theory)

I wouldn't be surprised if there were about two scums amongst those names.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:04 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 1584, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1581, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1569, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1555, DeltaWave wrote:Wake or House would be excellent lynches today. I think we should focus on those two.

They are practically the same personality, I can't tell the difference. Stern logical types, serious about scumhunting, both want to be doctors.

I latched onto Wake. Then shortly afterward, House jumped in and said that freeko is "scum as fuck"...but then immediately voted me. When I call him out on this inconsistent behavior, he backpedaled instantly and voted freeko after only a handful of posts. I'm calling it now, Wake and House are scum. House tried clumsily to defend Wake but then backed off once he realized it made no sense.

Now Wake himself is pretty scummy too. We've been in this game for two weeks and the only votes he's made were RVS votes at the start of the game (literally his first two posts.) It's not like he's inactive. I haven't done the math but quickly glancing at the "activity overview" for this game, he's slightly more active than average. Yet all he's doing is making generic comments without taking a stand. He's clearly trying to keep his head down while more dramatic fights are breaking out.

Lynch either of them today but I would prefer Wake.

I know you are not dumb. And I'm not saying you're dumb.

I will say that I have been saying for some time that I am also very busy with work, and cannot get into the game nearly as deeply as other players are. And what you've failed (or refused) to read is that reserving my vote is part of my meta. I'll ease into this game as I am able, and if I have to put myself on indefinite LA then I will. As for the dramatic fights, they're nothing but stupid noise and I don't care for them. They're a distraction and few listen to me when I say ignore it and focus on the game itself. I want to start generating focused reads: I am currently in another 5-day work marathon. If you think that makes me suspicious, then I can't really help you on that.

Lame. I'm not saying that being busy for work makes you suspicious. I'm saying that regardless of your work commitments, you are still very active in this game (you have almost twice the amount of posts I do, for example!) yet you have done nothing but sit on a fence and make generic comments. You have literally avoided every request to share who you believe is scum. Post 1325 is important.

You are clearly active enough in the game to have an opinion on who is town (Posts 856, 1012, 1528, et al.) but you've avoided calling anyone scum. I've seen a few instances where you'll say "if you're Town" or something similarly non-committal, but you can't pull that activity card on me. If you're active enough to have town reads then you're active enough to have scum reads. You can't go around calling some people Town but then when asked who's scum, say "I'm too busy to figure that out!" It's easier for scum to call people town (because they know who is town) than it is for scum to call townpeople scum, since you'd need to build a fake case. I think that's what's going on here.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

You gave me an idea, DeltaWave.

Overall site activity of Wake has been checked and his posts about being busy IRL is null.
(It's a pity becuase I've already catched scum by examining this factor.)
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 am

Post by freeko »

If someone were actively playing other games while on a v/la in this one, how would someone approach that without breaking the rules of the game that govern not mentioning other active games?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

Freeko, this is the guideline:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30909

Here's the quote for the situation:

Zoraster wrote:OKAY: "Zoraster is alive in 4 games and is posting in those games, but he hasn't posted here in 3 days."
NOT OKAY: "Zoraster is alive in 4 games where he's posting lengthy posts. <The violation here is mentioning that the posts are LONG. This is a substantive statement.>
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:00 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 1620, Aneninen wrote:You gave me an idea, DeltaWave.

Overall site activity of Wake has been checked and his posts about being busy IRL is null.
(It's a pity becuase I've already catched scum by examining this factor.)

I 100% believe Wake when he says that he's busy at work. My problem is that even though he's busy, he's still active, so that's not an excuse for the degree of fence-sitting that he's doing. He's gone around and called people Town plenty of times, which means that he's reading and processing the thread, but he's avoiding calling anyone scum -- which would be controversial and draw attention to him.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:13 am

Post by freeko »

Well, irrelevant of what happened outside of the game, I believe the person I am voting for faked a v/la to alleviate suspicion.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”