Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:14 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:He then posts nonsense, votes MonkeyMan for no apparent reason, comments on other wagons, and tries to get other people to join his completely unexplained wagon.

it was an intuitive vote based on his entrance which i changed, later on.

reading is hard.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:He follows this up by... making a post I don't understand (#92) about randomidget's posting. I genuinely have no idea what he was trying to say with the "lethe gallery" thing, so if anyone wants to explain...

i literally cannot believe anyone can be this fucking dumb and has to be spoon-fed this frequently with the simple task of reading.

google those ostensibly sizable words, then reread, again - another time, frankly. fucking hell this kid
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:tip doesn't contribute any content

wrong
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:18 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote: He then posts more fluff and cross-votes randomidget - very shortly after a wagon against random begins to gather weight (ploben hops on). I really don't like that he jumped into the third spot on a bandwagon which looked like it might have been gathering momentum at the time.

:!: update: ponystar17 is also chronologically inept :!:

see: timeline

to reiterate: i was the first to issue a finger of suspicion [FoS] on randomidget and ploben was actually concurring with me.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 am

Post by tip »

to clarify: it was randomidget, in fact, as displayed by Timeline [trademark pending] that opportunistically hopped on against me.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 am

Post by tip »

to rephrase: user that names themselves after a Pony and a celestial object is an idiot
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:20 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:tip then claims that he was actually pointing out bad play and scumreads (which he obviously wasn't)

once again ponystar exhibits her intellectual shortcomings
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:21 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:and suggests that House and pisskop (the latter of whom questioned House's scumread of tip) are scum together. As I have come to expect from tip, there is no actual justification, and he doesn't bother to vote either of them.

hahahaha oh man
defcon 1 bold alert
this never happened. this is a lie, i never suggested pisskop was mafia, and in fact - instead ... pushed on House's read, not his alignment.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:23 am

Post by tip »

this is literally the most fabricated bullshit i've ever read and to think ponystar was acknowledged with a fragment of credibility is an indictment of the poor quality of this playerbase.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 am

Post by tip »

i'm half-way through this macro-post and so far there's been zero [0] factual regurgitations, forget logical interpretations
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:26 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:tip contributes nothing of value until #258, where he attacks Zebulin - quoting the very post in which Zebulin voted him. This is becoming a pattern - tip is far, far too defensive. Then tip posts a magnificent timeline, in which I can find no flaw.

actually everything i've spouted is pure gold while you - instead - as exhibited, can't read. i'm ice cold
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:28 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:Tip then does not post until #363, then accuses Kaboose of pushing the same argument without justifying it while being inactive. Does this remind you of anything? tip then posts more fluff and continues his non-debate with randomidget about who intimidated the other one, then doesn't post until... ever, actually. That's all he's done.

actually i solidly uncovered Kaboose while simultaneously providing regular reminders that randomidget lied along with referencing the artistic treasure that is the timeline that suavely shot him down with every serpentine argument he spewed.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:29 am

Post by tip »

update!! ponystar's still stupid. 300-odd words down
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:29 am

Post by ploben »

See, this is ridiculous. Tip is town and thank you BBT for continuing your push on me and tunneling on me with my tip vote in . I'll be happy to lynch you tomorrow.

UNVOTE: tip
VOTE: randomidget

I liked this vote from the start and the fact that tip and slandaar are on it makes it alright for me.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:30 am

Post by tip »

In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:All in all, my first reaction would be "okay, he clearly doesn't care about this game," but then I noticed how emotional he seemed when he reacted to people voting him. TL;DR I think tip's slot is most likely scum, not because he active-lurked but because he reacted very strongly to anyone voting him. I feel like he dropped out because he knew he was doing a poor job of covering up his alignment, although this is pure gut feeling.
VOTE: tip's slot
In light of this, I'm wary of the randomidget wagon because I'm fairly certain that at least one mafioso is on it. However, something I'm not sure people have realized:
We're running out of time.
We need to agree on a lynch - the deadline is in two days. This is an appeal to townies - please don't let the day go by without lynching. We need the chance of catching scum, and the information the lynch will give us. I am certainly willing to compromise on who we lynch, if my vote is required to prevent us from hitting the deadline.

i'm not gonna dignify this shit with even a semi-response
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 am

Post by tip »

in conclusion: user Ponystar [again, haha what a dumb username] [1] lied throughout the macro-argument, [2] exhibited her lack of reading comprehension skills, [3] elicited quite frankly the dumbest conclusions from posts, [4] is stupid, [5] is perhaps mafia, but also stupid and [6] said the untruth, again.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 am

Post by tip »

DEATH TO RANDOMIDGET
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:33 am

Post by tip »

thank u

i take leave
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Zebulin »

Tip, could you actually refute Ponystar's case instead of calling her a idiot?

Could you refrain from calling me the epitome of stupid?

Could you just be nice during the game for once?

Thanks!
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Zebulin »

These are all the personal insults by tip in the last hour.
Spoiler:
In post 571, tip wrote:
In post 549, Zebulin wrote:VOTE: tipEVERYTHING is Pony's case makes sense.

you're the literal epitome of stupid

In post 572, tip wrote:
In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:Analysis of tip:
He self-votes after RVS ends, for no apparent reason.
that was my first-vote. it was a Joke; an insincere post. after much deliberation i've decided not to run your socially-bankrupt self through further definitions of said word.

and also,

it was my first-post ergo it was part of the fucking random-voting stage.

and also,

i held it for less than five fucking minutes

In post 574, tip wrote:
In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:He then theorizes that Zeb and Boon are both scum, but rather than voting one of them like a townie, he keeps his vote on himself.

Imagereading comprehension failure alertImage

read my post again. then read it one more time. after this mentally taxing task come back to me.

In post 578, tip wrote:
In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote: He then posts more fluff and cross-votes randomidget - very shortly after a wagon against random begins to gather weight (ploben hops on). I really don't like that he jumped into the third spot on a bandwagon which looked like it might have been gathering momentum at the time.

:!: update: ponystar17 is also chronologically inept :!:

see: timeline

to reiterate: i was the first to issue a finger of suspicion [FoS] on randomidget and ploben was actually concurring with me.

In post 580, tip wrote:to rephrase: user that names themselves after a Pony and a celestial object is an idiot

In post 581, tip wrote:
In post 520, Ponystar17 wrote:tip then claims that he was actually pointing out bad play and scumreads (which he obviously wasn't)

once again ponystar exhibits her intellectual shortcomings

In post 583, tip wrote:this is literally the most fabricated bullshit i've ever read and to think ponystar was acknowledged with a fragment of credibility is an indictment of the poor quality of this playerbase.

In post 587, tip wrote:update!! ponystar's still stupid. 300-odd words down

In post 590, tip wrote:in conclusion: user Ponystar [again, haha what a dumb username] [1] lied throughout the macro-argument, [2] exhibited her lack of reading comprehension skills, [3] elicited quite frankly the dumbest conclusions from posts, [4] is stupid, [5] is perhaps mafia, but also stupid and [6] said the untruth, again.

That's too many.
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

I feel that if I bothered to respond to tip's antagonism, I would be drawn into a flame war and I'd rather that didn't happen. Consider this intent not to acknowledge his posts unless he posts something scummy or (miraculously) towny.

I feel okay with a lynch on any of tip, Monkey, or ploben in light of ploben's ridiculous opportunism. My vote will thus go to whichever wagon is largest when I log off before the deadline, unless we lynch before then or more points of interest are raised.

Since I feel that I'm reasonably likely to die tonight, have a list of my opinions.

Reads list

Town

BlueBloodedToffee

Leaning Town

pisskop

Null

Boonskiies
Slandaar
Kaboose
House

Leaning Scum/Alternative Suspects

randomidget
Zebulin

Scum

MonkeyMan
ploben
tip

I find towniness a difficult thing to judge (compared to scumminess) because there's been a lot of lurking this game and with a lurker, having done nothing else scummy isn't necessarily a sign that they aren't scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:30 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Vote Ploben before you log off please Pony.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

I agree with Zeb.

Still, everyone vote Midget.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Zebulin »

At this point I think tip's the scummiest player based on his response to the wagon on him, though that read is influenced by tip calling me an idiot. I don't like being called an idiot.

ploben's vote looks insanely oppertunistic. Then again, a vote on tip at that point in the game is more oppertunistic than a vote on randomidget, assuming tip and ploben aren't on the same team. If tip flips scum (if he's lynched), then ploben's probably scum also, as trying to counterwagon at this point in the game off tip when tip is scum is extremely scummy.

BBT's looking more town due to his extreme activity. I don't think scum would be that active, even if they had the time.

Could someone recap the case on midget?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@BBT - 'cuz we're lovers...you're town because it's super obvious when you aren't town. Haha. Even if you aren't obvious as scum, I think I've gotten to the point where I can see when you are doing things from a town perspective. Granted, it is Day 1, and things may start to change, but eh. I'm not the only one putting you as obv Town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”