Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3699, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 3671, Nobody Special wrote:
Vote: NakedJogger

Does anyone want to lynch this guy?

Kind of, but I'm not 100% on it. I refuse to explain this.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3698, Shinobi wrote:Kitz is annoying me again.

<3 you too.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 am

Post by dragonspawn »

for voting you? Not really. Got a real case?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 3686, goodmorning wrote:Cheetory is Town.

Agreed.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 am

Post by elusive »

Wow. Anything other erudite commentary you want to make?
NJ has spent two days being sociopathic at best.
Town has some self hatred issues it needs to work through.

Town,
Who are your top 2 scum reads today and why?
Who were you voting yesterday and why?

Ty.

Kiyz,it's possible that vig if there is one has three shots but wants to be sure and also its possible second non consec doc is doing okay and finally its possible mafia are targeting an night kill immune sk who can only be lynched.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 3694, Kitz wrote:
However, I'm calling out on TSO for this current statement.

In post 3673, T S O wrote:I notice I have no scumreads. I need to get some.

Why do you need to state this?
Why are previous scum reads no longer scum reads?
Why are none a scumread?
Why are you not doing an effort?

When I first read 3673, I thought it very odd. Thank you for articulating.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:35 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3675, Wake1 wrote:Not happy about being lied to by Town, and losing Cop, Backup Cop, Vengeful, and Tracker.

The game's been ruined for me a bit because of the terrible plays that happened so far.

Ika, I'd like to replace out, please.

I like you, Wake, but this is fucking bullshit - everyone else is in the exact same position.

In post 3694, Kitz wrote:
In post 3673, T S O wrote:I notice I have no scumreads. I need to get some.

Why do you need to state this?
Why are previous scum reads no longer scum reads?
Why are none a scumread?
Why are you not doing an effort?

1. Because I have no scumreads.
2. Because they flipped town.
3. What are you trying to say here?
4. Because I literally
just said in that post
I was going to make an effort.

In post 3705, Nobody Special wrote:
When I first read 3673, I thought it very odd. Thank you for articulating.

This feels a lot like scum-NS.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3689, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3687, Cheetory6 wrote:That's great and all, but what do you think of TSO right now?

I think I'm reserving judgment on him.

Are you scum, gm? Because if you're not, reserving judgement is a joke. If you think I'm scum, cool, if you don't, great, but having no opinion is silly.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:38 am

Post by T S O »

I am fairly sure my evolution on ABR has context Cheetory hasn't quoted. Should do that tonight.
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:41 am

Post by goodmorning »

@TSO: As which alignment am I more likely to act silly?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 am

Post by T S O »

I don't know, I haven't done meta.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think I've ever seen you as scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

I am actually quite annoyed with Wake - he lurked through this shit, I didn't, and he's the one replacing out? I deserve to replace out with the shit I've gone through here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:50 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, the moment Cheetory's case stopped making sense was when he said I'd prefer town-ABR dead than SK-Math as scum.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3704, elusive wrote:
Town,
Who are your top 2 scum reads today and why?
Who were you voting yesterday and why?

How about I answer this in more detail that than even?

Naked Jogger and Wake-Wake has done nothing all game except complain about not staying caught up, getting really angry/defensive over posts that do nothing but ask him for reads and opinions while at the same time refusing to give them, quickhammered VF and never explained why, only voted one time all game, and kind of feels like his scum game because as town he's usually more easygoing-at least when I played with him offsite in a town game. As scum, he doesn't like to take a stand. I don't like his replace out either. I mean, you are unhappy town lied so you are going to leave the game? That seems off to me.

NakedJogger-Besides his quickhammer on Klingon, what has he done to help the gamestate move forward? Voted elusive as a PL, has done no actual scumhunting that I've seen, has mostly been in the background and under the radar, he looked townie at the beginning of the game and just kind of faded and a lot of the people he has voted for are not explained.

GM's fencesitting could mean she's scum. Grib's few posts looked like town Grib but he didn't make a lot of them and GM's mostly been talking set-up spec except when she's buddying people or talking about how she can't read people. Some of her posts also are kind of not explained well is the best I can say right now. I thought her buddying up with Aero to attack me over a semantics issue was pretty fishy and calling Cheetory town over one post was meh.

NS could be scum but there are a couple posts which make me re-think that and I'm not going to speculate.

TSO, Aero, Cheetory are light townreads because there are a few things that have given me pause but they can lean town for now. Kitz, elusive, Ozgin, dragon are townleans.

FA and Shinobi I'm not really sure of-sometimes they look town, sometimes they look a little scummy but it's a hard call on them for right now.

I was voting ABR yesterday elusive and explained why here .
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 am

Post by elusive »

Are you town?

I'm still in my mourning dress from the abhorrent tragedy of it all and my sorrow knows no bounds. Done yet?

Above for TSO.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3711, T S O wrote:I don't think I've ever seen you as scum.

I've seen it firsthand.

She makes lots of excuses not to post.
Lots
of them. Meta-wise, this doesn't fit her scumgame and she feels a lot more engaged and invested than the last time I played with her.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: good morning

the more I think about her the more nor my instincts tell me she is boasting scum.

add to that that I didn't like the slot prior to her subbing in, it just feels right.

elusive my second choice is NJ.

I'm also little annoyed with wake this game. He hammers Viking out of the blue. Isn't answering alot of questions and now wants out because town is lying. We wouldn't be Herod not for his bad play
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:06 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3714, SilverWolf wrote:GM's fencesitting

Really?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

As a side note, while I've had a lot of fun this game, I think it's so long now that it would be anti-town of me to do anything but post content posts from here on out or make observations, ask questions, etc.

In other words, I'm not going to fluff or shit up the thread and in that regard I'd like to talk about what's out there that's against us in this post.

N1-3 kills/kill attempts: boon (doc) this has got to be a mafia kill or maybe ww/other mafia faction or possible SK, it wasn't a vig I don't think, pisskop-this was vig/SK/or rival mafia group if there is one, attempt on VF-since he claimed cop it's not a vig shot but more likely mafia but since he was RB'd, then likely rival mafia group or WW

N2-Only Ellie died, this tells me if there's a vig they are nonconsecuitive or X-shot, and/or she was attacked by mafia twice maybe and SK? Seems unlikely so we might be able to rule out SK-not sure.

N3-only mathblad died-scum kill, had to have been, she was telegraphing pretty loudly about how her lynch hurts scum, again negates a SK being in the game because a SK would also be scum hunting if they were smart and playing smart.

Now, other thoughts. There could be a BP SK in the game that is getting hit and not dying-again the lack of more than one kill makes me wonder except for N1.

So my guess, there's a vig or SK (one or the other, not both), and probably 2 mafia factions due to the number of kill attempts N1 and they must of gone for the same targets last two nights.

pedit-Yes GM on a couple issues, also I've seen your towngame once and you seemed like you didn't really want to get involved in the game at all and although I haven't played with you as scum, my understanding is you are more involved as scum than as town.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

TSO wrote:Yes, the moment Cheetory's case stopped making sense was when he said I'd prefer town-ABR dead than SK-Math as scum.
Go on.
Also, why were you entertaining the idea of scumABR if you were basically championing him being town for like two day cycles in a row?
You still haven't given any kind of legitimate reasoning for that. Your response to that was dodgy as hell, making it seem more like a policy vote than a scumread vote. I really feel like you believed that ABR was town, which makes your sudden consideration of him as a mafia tracker absolutely baffling to me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Silver, what's making you lean town on TSO?
Do you disagree that his transitioned read on ABR is ridiculously sketchy?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'd be willing to compromise on NJ, but it'd be one of those sad "I don't actually feel strongly about this" compromise votes.
I feel really really good about TSO scum right now.
The way he's reacting to people feels like he's trying to discredit anyone who's giving any possible credence to the idea of him being scum right now. I actually kind of also remember that kind of reaction to people earlier in the game as well. Might take a look for that when I dive Shinobi/TSO interactions.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3721, Cheetory6 wrote:Silver, what's making you lean town on TSO?
Do you disagree that his transitioned read on ABR is ridiculously sketchy?

I'll look over what you wrote about him in context and in detail when I have more time but this is mostly a feeling of frustrated town I get from him because a lot of his frustrations/annoyances are pretty much in line with what I'm thinking.

His transition on ABR was interesting lets say. I think because I pretty much agree'd with that lynch, I didn't think much of it. I also don't have good meta on TSO so I guess I need to look into that more as well if I try to flesh out this read some.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@dragon-Can you elaborate on why you think GM is a gloating scum? Why is voting for you gloating?

GM-I think it's mostly you talking about not being able to read people that made me think you were fencesitting but I have some reads I haven't figure out yet and other than that, I don't see much fencesitting in your ISO. I think there is just something bothering me about your posts and I'm having trouble articulating or figuring out what it is yet but you are not a top scumread of mine or anybody I would support a lynch on today anyway.

Perhaps I need to meta you and TSO in particular when I get some time.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”