A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:44 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Oh and happy birthday Titus. Anything special planned?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 2072, Titus wrote:I go all out line is my reply. Damn phone.

Clarify what you mean here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

I go all out whenI do a VCA on day 3 or 4. Just eyeballing the votes is a "gut" analysis.

That was what #2071 should be.

Ika I got the message. That might be a code though so don't do it again. I had no clue she thought so highly of me though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:11 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Interesting. Why aren't you voting then?

Did anyone jump out to you as town? My gut says you are town but the lack of pressuring scares me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

I am voting Anen. You sheeped it. Anen has not replied to our votes.

Klingon is most likely town based on gut vca again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:16 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Must have missed your vote sorry. However not sheeping. Look at my ISO for proof.

I think Titus is probably town. I am guessing from the praise of Titus's skills that is a good thing?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:25 am

Post by ika »

In post 2080, A Royal Saint wrote:Must have missed your vote sorry. However not sheeping. Look at my ISO for proof.

I think Titus is probably town. I am guessing from the praise of Titus's skills that is a good thing?

not really.....
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.01

Wake88 - 4 - House, Garmr, dramonic, Flubbernugget
Aneninen - 2 - Titus, A Royal Saint
Albert B. Rampage - 1 - freeko
freeko - 1 - dragonspawn
ika - 1 - Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting: Wake88, Aneninen, ika, texcat, pisskop, Egg, Shiro, DeltaWave

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 18:49:13)

V/LA: A Royal Saint, through Sunday, March 15; Wake88, through Tuesday, March 17
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Nobody Special »

ika, you are getting very close to posting a user's information without his or her consent. This is against Site Rules.

As a fellow Moderator, I would have expected you to be more aware of this. Do not do it again.

As a general observation, which has no specific bearing on this particular game, I -- as both a player and a Moderator -- am getting very weary of the constant allusion to other personalities from other mafia sites. We are on this site, to play the games here, not to dish about what happens on other websites. [/rant]

Carry on.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2075, A Royal Saint wrote:Oh and happy birthday Titus. Anything special planned?

Mass Effect d20 and drinking.If my cards play right, you may see drunk Titus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

Royal Saint are you an anonhydra?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2081, ika wrote:
In post 2080, A Royal Saint wrote:Must have missed your vote sorry. However not sheeping. Look at my ISO for proof.

not really.....

Noted odd response...you are saying it's not good I am town but I am townreading you. :S
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2046, dramonic wrote:
vote: wake

Hey a little xplanation about that?

In post 2043, dragonspawn wrote:Looking at wakes suggesting that drixx was chainsawing for him made me take a closer look. He has been tunnelling abr all game. Abr is an easy target. Every game I've seen him in he is lynched for looking like scum and flips town. Now it's possible that abr is scum this time, but I've yet to see any major real indicators to make me suspicious.

What do you mean major indication ? Abr has been all over the place
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah, Wake's post was a lot of words and energy spent for a weak maybe town read on a player not being discussed much. I'd love to know after 84 pages where he stands on everyone else.

Titus wrote:Anen is the only major wagon Drixxx seemed to avoid.

I plan on going back to verify this, but if it's true I could vote based on that alone. Factor in the case on Anen from Day 1 and yeah. I'll probably vote him.

So the library computer is only giving me 20 minutes instead of an hour (about to close for the day maybe?)

My to do list, which probably won't get completely finished because staying caught up is higher priority, is as follows:
-ISO Drixx. Maybe even figure a system for a ratio of mentions to total posts and see if he stands out as avoiding talking about anyone.
-Check into Drixx possibly avoiding the Anen wagon but jumping on others
-Look at dave's ISO. He seems like a weird kill.
-A quick VCA. Nothing major. We only have three flips. But maybe get an idea of what wagons may have been scum driven and small stuff like that.
-Compare what I find to what Wake found because he did some of this stuff. See if his looks genuine.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2028, texcat wrote:And Drixx was pushing pretty hard for the Delta lynch. I can't believe he'd have been bussing that hard on D1.

That's speculation because the Day had an unexpected end.

In post 2028, texcat wrote:
Also, I wanted to throw out a thanks to the SK. Is that you Pisskop in the Klingon slot? Or is it you Delta?

My first intuition says that it's in the same cathegory as the good old "congratulations to the Doc" tell.

In post 2041, dragonspawn wrote:Aneninen,
In post 1338 you said Freeko was giving you the same vibe as drixx and you were town reading them. Is he still giving you the same vibe as drixx?

I still don't think that Freeko is scum and it's clear that I was misreading Drixx (many of us did that).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2044, Titus wrote:
vote: Anenenim

That's where my guy VCA analysis says is scum.

Are you voting for me because Drixx wasn't on my wagon ()? As far as I've experienced scums tend to "create" townreads on purpose – if I had died before Drixx, he could have earned some town credit for townreading me.

In post 2059, Garmr wrote:(...)
To the lighter scum reads
Numero tres Flubber- Pretty much the same reasons as yesterday also
Davey was pushing hard on him and he ended up dead.

Hmm-hmmm, so I'm not the only one who's thinking about that Nightkill... we should examine Davesaz's reads.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2068, A Royal Saint wrote:Yeah Anen is very likely scum. I did so I could provide content out of the gate.
How is a VCA gut? It is either analysis or isn't.
vote: The Anen dude

And I still think that you just set up a theory as you replaced in and you've been adjusting all of your reads to that theory, instead of modifying your reads because of the incoming posts.

In post 2079, Titus wrote:I am voting Anen. You sheeped it. Anen has not replied to our votes.

You can find all my answers in my recent posts.
By the way, Happy Birthday ! ^_^

________

Another thing: what are those naked Wake votes?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

VLA until Monday
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

Daves-Mix (important looking facts are underlined, posts are edited by me because of their length.)

In post 405, davesaz wrote:I'm reading this as scum ika WK'ing town elusive. In the absence of scum hunting from ika, it's enough to go on for now.
Vote: ika

I'm also looking at Flubber for scum
, per my previous post on him vs. House.
Town reading elusive, SilverWolf, House, Egg. Leaning town Aneninen, Shiro, Wake.
Bunch of inactives to sort once they start posting. Some moderately active that I haven't gotten a vibe from and would leave as null for now. It's all pretty nebulous given the game state.

In post 763, davesaz wrote:
I posted today, did you miss it? I'm trying to sort Flubber vs House. Along with a lot of people
I'm figuring out whether ika is bored townie trying to stir the pot vs. scum gambiting that he can flush roles without getting caught.

In post 829, davesaz wrote:I am seeing flail here, and it's not SW.
vote: Klingoncelt

In post 935, davesaz wrote:
I'm thinking Drixx is most likely town.
Need more content to firm it up though.

In post 1140, davesaz wrote:Nikanor voted me for not having reads. Obviously hasn't been reading and/or didn't go back to check...Let's see,
I've had scum reads on ika, Flubber, KlingonCelt, weak scum on ABR
(yeah, I just said I was keeping an eye on him, that's davespeak for weak scum),
and weak scum on dragonspawn
(when I ask someone their town motivation it implies I think they have a scum motivation, another case of davespeak).

In post 1154, davesaz wrote:It does make me wonder, what's the urgency on finding someone on the KC wagon to discredit? Do you have an ulterior motive for doing that? This will be good info for town, in later days.
It would also be good to see if there are any players who are adamant that KC isn't SK. That's one kind of slip scumbuddies might make.

In post 1326, davesaz wrote:
Also, for the record I don't see much value in being on a wagon for a slot which is being replaced. There will be plenty of opportunity to vote for the replacement if the slot read remains the same.
UNVOTE:

In post 1474, davesaz wrote:Looking at that interaction between freeko and House, I think freeko's reaction is pretty scummy.
vote: freeko

In post 1722, davesaz wrote:
I've been seeing stuff from Wake that makes me think town.
An explanation of why I think that would be very anti-town, don't even ask.
I'm undecided on Ika.
(...)
Shiro was very uninspiring before, but the last 2 posts are looking better.

In post 1806, davesaz wrote:Of the people I know the best, Flubbernugget is the furthest away from what I've seen of him as town. This is a better use for my vote at present.
vote: Flubbernugget

________

TL;DR: He was scumreading these players at certain points: Ika, Flubbernugget, Klingon/Pisskop, Freeko (ABR, Dragonspawn, ?Shiro)

Also: what if Ika is scum and he wanted to out PRs and he thought that Davesaz might be town-PR?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ika PR fishes as town. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

The Davesaz-kill still needs to be explained. If he had been an SK-kill I'd understand it but as a Mafia-kill
seems
to make no sense. But it still happened so it
made
sense for them.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:55 am

Post by freeko »

Theory time. I want this clear that it is theory soaked in a whole ocean of WIFOM. Nonetheless, here goes.

Were I the SK, there would be two things I would want to try to keep in my favor. The first is a semi balance in the game, and the second is a trail that leads away from me as much as possible. The first is trying to keep the game even, as if one team becomes closer to victory, the SK becomes closer to defeat, especially if the mafia endgames the town. The second one being easier than the first as the SK can kill someone that was fighting with another player to throw the suspicion directly on that secondary player. I think looking at davesaz is a red herring at best as a competent SK would try to off someone who they could get away with and not have the suspicion ever go their way.

Now here is the fun part. Being I already called the SK kill a red herring, the likelyhood of it being someone not involved with davesaz at all is just as likely if not more so than someone who davesaz was looking at. Of course I would fall squarely into this group as I do not recall interacting with him much. Then again neither did the person I am voting for currently that I remember seeing aside from a throwaway comment in post #1188, then again in #1193 involving an exchange with both nightkills. There are certainly others as well, but I cannot find a way to see if certain players interact with or not interact with others by mentioning or quoting them. In a game this size I would certainly think there were more than just myself and him that had a minimal interaction with davesaz.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:59 am

Post by freeko »

Oh damnit, I put davesaz and meant drixx.. I hate myself right now, what a stupid mistake that was.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2087, Shiro wrote:
In post 2046, dramonic wrote:
vote: wake

Hey a little xplanation about that?

In post 2043, dragonspawn wrote:Looking at wakes suggesting that drixx was chainsawing for him made me take a closer look. He has been tunnelling abr all game. Abr is an easy target. Every game I've seen him in he is lynched for looking like scum and flips town. Now it's possible that abr is scum this time, but I've yet to see any major real indicators to make me suspicious.

What do you mean major indication ? Abr has been all over the place

And that how Abr always is
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2088, Egg wrote:Yeah, Wake's post was a lot of words and energy spent for a weak maybe town read on a player not being discussed much. I'd love to know after 84 pages where he stands on everyone else.

I'm now opting to keep my posts very brief, because the time and energy put into my big posts get taken for granted.

Not worth the effort if I'm not even going to get good feedback. I'll be looking over the latest pages soon.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”